Africa’s biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: Africa’s biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 1:46 pm

This n*gga Chili dont even adhere to his beliefs and got the nerve to tell me somethin. You say n*ggas is cured cuz we aint listen to the most high, yet you still don't listen to the n*gga and ain't even pick up the so called history book you constantly quote on here. f*ck type of sense that make? :lol: See atleast Pima and Country seem like they really follow up on what they believe but my son you just a cheerleader on the sidelines. Don't talk about it be about it. :lol:

If we had wrote all these scriptures why the f*ck is africans puttin up white statues of Jesus, shouldn't we know what the real "jesus" looks like?

Why is it that they puttin up a statue of the same jesus white missionaries brought over to them in the first place if they already had this knowledge seeing as they were the creators of the bible right? Or wait they African it don't count right? Or did they forget it for a couple hundred years. :ohhh:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Most high gon send yo a$$ to the burning depths of hell right with me :umhm:

COMPTONxFLATS
major

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » January 7th, 2016, 1:56 pm

DAMN CHILI SMOKES THE BEST sh*t OUT THERE :ohhh:

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 2:35 pm

chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:Smh How ya'll going bacc and forth of what Jesus looked like when jesus never even existed. He was made up by the romans. Same thing with the bible that sh*t is man made period. Blacks need stop being mental slaves already and leave these religions alone. That sh*t is nothing but control . If africans weren't praising nor believed in Jesus before Europeans came, & was forced to praise Jesus when they were made into Slaves how can blacks still continue to believe in that sh*t to this very day? Its Makes no sense.

Plus the fact that alot of Symbols like the Cross & even the Story of Jesus it self was a recreated stolen story of The Egyptian God Horus.

Wake Up
i get where ur coming from but u lost me at the same time the egyptians had slaves n forced their religion on slaves but it was ok kuz they were black but kuz i believe n Jesus im the slave i musta missed something run it by me again :ohhh: plus the thread is about a statue of Jesus in nigeria so theres a high chance even if we were still in africa we would worship Chirst :2cents:
I'm not saying that its okay cause they were black. I was mainly pointing out the similarities between egyptian symbols that the church uses to this very day. and also the story of Egyptian God Horus & Jesus Christ. Its been said many times thru out history christianity is man made, even the fact that the name Jesus Christ wasn't even the orginial name of what came to be known as "Jesus Christ". & at the same time alot of stuff said sbout Egypt is not even entirely true. Just like how for hundreds of Years people said Egyptians had slaves build pyramids when that has been proven to be false.

But if you are black and praising Jesus Christ then yes you are a slave mentally in praisin a figure that did not exist and was forced on your ancestors.

& i doubt that if we were still in Africa our people world be praising Jesus Christ. If we was still in Africa we would know our true history and identity and not have to identity with other religious groups and etc to try and find out who we really are and what we came from and would believe in that

ur eyes are closed.. If religion and God is not real than where do we come from?

If slaves didnt build the Pyramids than who did? me personally dont think normal human can move those huge stones
How my eyes closed when i see past the BS. That sh*t is nun but control. What make Christianity or Islam more right then the other 100s of Religions out there that people worship in.

& i agree aint no way they move those stones themselves, but they were not slaves doing that .

i wont say ur eyes are completly close but just know that Bible is our History book. it is speaking to us and not them.. they try to teach us about our history and put themselves as our God. put their image in our book.. but the great thing is there is still truth to that book and the core of it is there..
:tiphat: :tiphat:
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6zpcJXy9wN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

but c'mon eazy duz it u cant give an opinion but dont go into detail on it. where did we come from? im talkin about the human race? did we evolved from space dust off a huge comet?

im saying if u dont believe in a God then why is it that us as a people is so hated and not the asians?(no offense asians but im just naming a random race)..what is it about us that makes white foks hate us so badly? this is some easy sh*t and u n*ggas cant put this together!! the bible is the only book that tells us why. its the only book that fortells our future and what will happen to us if we didnt follow our God and i dont mean Jesus laws and commandments.. its a reason that we kept going into slavery

put the sh*t together my dude them racist Khazar Jews hate us
White folks hate us and put us into slavery
Arabs hate us and put us into slavery
them africans sold us out and sold us to the white man..f*ck the guns n*gga thats my people how can u sell yo own people?
How is the bible my history book if Africans were not praising or believing in Jesus Christ or the Bible until after they were taken by Europeans as slaves and forced to learn Jesus Christ & Become Christian??? That makes 0 sense bruh. How is a white mans made up religion my history??? You & whom ever else can argue that sh*t but at the end of the Day Before Europeans came Africans were not praising no Jesus Christ & Etc. that is not our History. Its a fact that our actual history was stolen and lost. How you think they were able to control the slaves!?? Because they would seperate the families and teach the young child and generations about Jesus Christ and not tell them about they actual History & who they were & where they came from. That was a Tactic Europeans Used to control slaves.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 2:39 pm

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:Smh How ya'll going bacc and forth of what Jesus looked like when jesus never even existed. He was made up by the romans. Same thing with the bible that sh*t is man made period. Blacks need stop being mental slaves already and leave these religions alone. That sh*t is nothing but control . If africans weren't praising nor believed in Jesus before Europeans came, & was forced to praise Jesus when they were made into Slaves how can blacks still continue to believe in that sh*t to this very day? Its Makes no sense.

Plus the fact that alot of Symbols like the Cross & even the Story of Jesus it self was a recreated stolen story of The Egyptian God Horus.

Wake Up
i get where ur coming from but u lost me at the same time the egyptians had slaves n forced their religion on slaves but it was ok kuz they were black but kuz i believe n Jesus im the slave i musta missed something run it by me again :ohhh: plus the thread is about a statue of Jesus in nigeria so theres a high chance even if we were still in africa we would worship Chirst :2cents:
I'm not saying that its okay cause they were black. I was mainly pointing out the similarities between egyptian symbols that the church uses to this very day. and also the story of Egyptian God Horus & Jesus Christ. Its been said many times thru out history christianity is man made, even the fact that the name Jesus Christ wasn't even the orginial name of what came to be known as "Jesus Christ". & at the same time alot of stuff said sbout Egypt is not even entirely true. Just like how for hundreds of Years people said Egyptians had slaves build pyramids when that has been proven to be false.

But if you are black and praising Jesus Christ then yes you are a slave mentally in praisin a figure that did not exist and was forced on your ancestors.

& i doubt that if we were still in Africa our people world be praising Jesus Christ. If we was still in Africa we would know our true history and identity and not have to identity with other religious groups and etc to try and find out who we really are and what we came from and would believe in that

ur eyes are closed.. If religion and God is not real than where do we come from?

If slaves didnt build the Pyramids than who did? me personally dont think normal human can move those huge stones
How my eyes closed when i see past the BS. That sh*t is nun but control. What make Christianity or Islam more right then the other 100s of Religions out there that people worship in.

& i agree aint no way they move those stones themselves, but they were not slaves doing that .

i wont say ur eyes are completly close but just know that Bible is our History book. it is speaking to us and not them.. they try to teach us about our history and put themselves as our God. put their image in our book.. but the great thing is there is still truth to that book and the core of it is there..
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6zpcJXy9wN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

but c'mon eazy duz it u cant give an opinion but dont go into detail on it. where did we come from? im talkin about the human race? did we evolved from space dust off a huge comet?

im saying if u dont believe in a God then why is it that us as a people is so hated and not the asians?(no offense asians but im just naming a random race)..what is it about us that makes white foks hate us so badly? this is some easy sh*t and u n*ggas cant put this together!! the bible is the only book that tells us why. its the only book that fortells our future and what will happen to us if we didnt follow our God and i dont mean Jesus laws and commandments.. its a reason that we kept going into slavery

them africans sold us out and sold us to the white man..f*ck the guns n*gga thats my people how can u sell yo own people?
How is the bible my history book if Africans were not praising or believing in Jesus Christ or the Bible until after they were taken by Europeans as slaves and forced to learn Jesus Christ & Become Christian??? That makes 0 sense bruh. How is a white mans made up religion my history??? You & whom ever else can argue that sh*t but at the end of the Day Before Europeans came Africans were not praising no Jesus Christ & Etc. that is not our History. Its a fact that our actual history was stolen and lost. How you think they were able to control the slaves!?? Because they would seperate the families and teach the young child and generations about Jesus Christ and not tell them about they actual History & who they were & where they came from. That was a Tactic Europeans Used to control slaves.
Divide & Conquer. Seperate a man from himself and you free to do whatever you want. :2cents:

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » January 7th, 2016, 2:50 pm

BluntedUp wrote:This n*gga Chili dont even adhere to his beliefs and got the nerve to tell me somethin. You say n*ggas is cured cuz we aint listen to the most high, yet you still don't listen to the n*gga and ain't even pick up the so called history book you constantly quote on here. f*ck type of sense that make? :lol: See atleast Pima and Country seem like they really follow up on what they believe but my son you just a cheerleader on the sidelines. Don't talk about it be about it. :lol:

If we had wrote all these scriptures why the f*ck is africans puttin up white statues of Jesus, shouldn't we know what the real "jesus" looks like?

Why is it that they puttin up a statue of the same jesus white missionaries brought over to them in the first place if they already had this knowledge seeing as they were the creators of the bible right? Or wait they African it don't count right? Or did they forget it for a couple hundred years. :ohhh:
Lmao exactly! :2cents: :salute:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 5:23 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:DAMN CHILI SMOKES THE BEST sh*t OUT THERE :ohhh:

lol u would say that sh*t whiteboy... u not a real mexican. u get mad at me cuz i post the truth. caliboiii ur a fucking lame

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 5:59 pm

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

n*gga why u keep saying Jesus n*gga :killself: .. im the main person who goes in on this white Jesus.. n*gga if u want to know the truth then dig a lil deeper, cuz obviously u didnt listen to the video i posted.. there was no letter J 600 years ago so there is no way his name would be Jesus...

this n*gga acting like slaves have the rights to carry books.. just tell me how many times we had gone into slavery? :killself: before the europeans enslaved our asses the Arabs enslaved us.. the Assyrians also enslaved us.. tell me why?

what do u get from this verse :yeahright:

God, Don't Keep Silent
…2For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate You have exalted themselves. 3They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against Your treasured ones. 4They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."

Israel means a certain group of people in which these other nations came together to make them lose they history..
WHY GROUP OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THEY HISTORY?????? :yeahright:

there it is n*gga u said it and im qouting you
Its a fact that our actual history was stolen and lost.
:yeahaight:

and u n*ggas dont have a clue who yall is
When slaves were in them fields doing slave work they still had broken Hebrew. do u remember that slave song "KUMBAYAH"
KUMBAYAH IS A HEBREW WORD
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1QPuhyKQN1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Focus on that name Yah

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

go to http://www.slavevoyages.org/ or now http://www.african-origins.org/african-data and search the name Yah
interesting alot of slaves which comes from western africa have the same Yah in their names..

so tell me why do u think they changed our names
:yeahright:

come on Dry Bones yall have to come harder than that

Yo malcom x tell them who they are
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i17U9KthtqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 6:10 pm

so u believe in all that and don't think its plausible that n*ggas changed our names, seperated our familes, dubbed our original religons and converted us into christianity?

the only documented abrahamic religion that africans brought with them was islam :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 6:26 pm

BluntedUp wrote:so u believe in all that and don't think its plausible that n*ggas changed our names, seperated our familes, dubbed our original religons and converted us into christianity?

the only documented abrahamic religion that africans brought with them was islam :whaat:

lol im done with u. i bring facts and u just rambling..

when we were sold into slavery why didnt they put african slaves? :yeahright:
im sure a n*gga will come to yo rescue but thats a simple answer..

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 7th, 2016, 6:34 pm

chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

n*gga why u keep saying Jesus n*gga :killself: .. im the main person who goes in on this white Jesus.. n*gga if u want to know the truth then dig a lil deeper, cuz obviously u didnt listen to the video i posted.. there was no letter J 600 years ago so there is no way his name would be Jesus...

this n*gga acting like slaves have the rights to carry books.. just tell me how many times we had gone into slavery? :killself: before the europeans enslaved our asses the Arabs enslaved us.. the Assyrians also enslaved us.. tell me why?

God, Don't Keep Silent
…2For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate You have exalted themselves. 3They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against Your treasured ones. 4They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."

Israel means a certain group of people in which these other nations came together to make them lose they history..

When slaves were in them fields doing slave work they still had broken Hebrew. do u remember that slave song "KUMBAYAH"
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1QPuhyKQN1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Focus on that name Yah

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

go to http://www.slavevoyages.org/ or now http://www.african-origins.org/african-data and search the name Yah
interesting alot of slaves which comes from western africa have the same Yah in their names..

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i17U9KthtqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

But the Arabs enslaved them East Africans them same n*ggas y'all callin ham and sayin f*ck em

Lol

Are we ham or are we Shem?

Lol

:whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 6:51 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
chillidog wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

God, Don't Keep Silent

Focus on that name Yah

But the Arabs enslaved them East Africans them same n*ggas y'all callin ham and sayin f*ck em

Lol

Are we ham or are we Shem?

Lol

:whaat:

ask yo uncles :lol: ...

but spit run they DNA and run urs :yeahright: Will they be descendants of the Bantus?
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uHsQ8FUBAtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1d9bCdulROY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » January 7th, 2016, 7:04 pm

NE africa is ham, straight east africa is cush

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 7th, 2016, 7:08 pm

Chilli dodgin the question :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 7:13 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:Chilli dodgin the question :whaat:
Thats what he do when he cant find something to copy and paste as a rebuttal. :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 7:24 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:Chilli dodgin the question :whaat:

dodging what question?

Like i was telling BluntedUp if we all E1B1A, why isnt all of africa E1B1A? only the africans on the western side who fled from the Romans just as the urthor of "From Babylon to Timbuktu" wrote. yall n*ggas aint even trying to listen or grasp what it is sayin in this video.. The E1B1A DNA in west Africa that is scattered amonsgt our people predates those western african civilizations by over 20,000 years. so that means those people arent from West Coast of Africa like we been lied too. they came from another area....sh*t if they do DNA test on them punkass Arabs living in Egypt now it dont mean them muthfuckas are from there. they migrated there and stolen the land

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UMGk2d6UImI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

more in dept
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DAGfW0DtNZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

u n*ggas can choose to believe in whateva yall want just know it was me and my n*ggas spitting that realness to yall :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 7th, 2016, 7:26 pm

lil sin wrote:NE africa is ham, straight east africa is cush

so ur saying the blacks in America are Somalians? or Ethiopians?

Ham is E1B1B and we E1B1A

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » January 7th, 2016, 9:28 pm

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

but 4 me 2 believe n what even our "ancestors" believe would b the same slave mentality i mean who u think sold us 2 the white folk? but how can u doubt we would b christian or muslim if we were still in africa when those r the 2 biggest religions in africa? like u said religion is a form of control that is correct but what u fail 2 realize is that even if we believed in what our "ancestors"' believed in it would still b a form of control and religion can only control u if u let it control u so who really has the slave mentality? :ohhh:

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » January 7th, 2016, 9:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:
1800blk wrote:

Wake Up

Divide & conquer tatics. Only this time they divided us from ourselves. n*ggas out here claimin they ain't African and shittin on them n*ggas. :lol:

God ain't never did sh*t for us. Yet we more religious than these white Christians. If yall dont think the bible a tool to humble n*ggas down look at the family members of the dylan roof shooting. Talkin bout they gon pray for his a$$. Son sat there and prayed with them before he caught those bodies. What the f*ck they think prayin gonna do :lol:

Ol jesus take the wheel a$$ n*ggas. :whaat:

but ur the only one dividing i can care less if u believe n Jesus n im pretty sure ive told u that b4 i got homies that muslim jew athiest n any other belief u could think of they still my brothers but one thing i wont do is disrepect what they believe but u will n have so who is really dividing us here? :yeahaight: n of course the bible is a tool 2 humble n*ggas i never knew being humble was a bad thing matter of fact its always been a good thing but u rather see n*ggas prideful n shitting on each other like i said go head n put the white sheet on ur head n cut the middle man :discust:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 7th, 2016, 9:39 pm

n*gga said cut out a white sheet. Them boys is christian so I dont qualify. :whaat: Them yo religious brethren.