- how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the n*ggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the n*ggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Post by The Chosen One » December 25th, 2015, 7:46 pm

BluntedUp wrote:n*ggas is corny on here :lol: this what yall doin on christmas :whaat:

:yeahaight: you celebrate Christmas too :killself:

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: - how new york ricans mainly was in the early 90s (these the n*ggahs outta towners make racial myths about)

Post by BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:24 pm

chillidog wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:n*ggas is corny on here :lol: this what yall doin on christmas :whaat:

I celebrate free gifts n*gga! Y'all some miserable a$$ n*ggas frfr. :lol:

But anyways, I ain't taking nothin away from Haitians and what they did but my n*gga for son to piggy back off of what they did 300 years ago, to low key flex on n*ggas is bogus. And you bogus for co signing. :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian sh*t, calling n*ggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. n*ggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find sh*t to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

n*ggas ain't yo friends and Pima just proved it. :whaat: Same sh*t with Latinos. As african americans all we got is us.

Well not me I got folks on the Islands but you get what im sayin. :umhm:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:46 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian sh*t, calling n*ggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. n*ggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find sh*t to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

n*ggas ain't yo friends and Pima just proved it. :whaat: Same sh*t with Latinos. As african americans all we got is us.

smh kinda like u when u wanna be pro black one day then pro white education the next then you on you West indian carib sh*t just to make barbadoes relevent :lol: when u said it your self yall n*ggas are a island of House n*ggas loyal to brittish cuture and living :lol:

nahh i just be real alot of AA n*ggas Be in They Feelings Agianst Caribs why ? :shrug: ask ur self that sh*t . it cuz n*ggas feel we on a coon compition for white aprroval :discust: ,
so u saying i cant be on no pro- haitian sh*t? if u n*ggas aint notice i talk sh*t on every race i even condemn haitians for that Voodoo sh*t . but like i said Alot of AAs be in they Feelings Stuburn As f*ck CAnt Learn sh*t cuz they too proud smh :smh:

but its funnny i came in to stop the Spanish d*ck Ridding now all u coons tryna make this a Haitian Vs AA's sh*t :lol: :lol: :killself: be foreal now havent i called whites monkeys too? and Mexicans :ohhh: exactly yall on some emo sh*t haha idgaf shout out to the Non ignorant Coons of All Black Nationalities

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:48 pm

chillidog wrote:

bandwagon a$$ n*gga has no motives of his own bet he dress up for halloween too :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 25th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Boy I touched a nerve. Ight sly. :whaat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » December 25th, 2015, 8:57 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Boy I touched a nerve. Ight sly. :whaat:
lolol right :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 12:14 am

BluntedUp wrote:Plus when son first came on here he was on his pro Haitian sh*t, calling n*ggas all types of monkeys. Which is why I agree with what Q said bout west indians aswell as latinos. n*ggas is black when it's convenient. But when they aint feelin blacks they find sh*t to low key down play us on like Pima did with his "while yall was slaving" comment.

:lol: the f*ck is u talking about. u was dissing blacks in america too and was on yo west indies sh*t. i dont see Haitians any diff from us. they were on them slave ships too. just a diff tribe...

lol but we the same way when we were dissing K-loc saying how he hasnt evolved. it was jokes, but still thats my peoples..thats like getting offended cuz an African called u a monkey..dominicans to me is diff cuz they mixed..

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 3:56 am

Old Israel assemble your self

“And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirreth up the people, teaching throughout all Judaea, beginning from Galilee to this place.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » December 26th, 2015, 4:01 am

how n*ggas ton diss they literal cousins/relatives

cuz one n*gga was shipped to the us and the other to cuba barbados jamaica or brazil

:foh: dummy sh*t

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 4:05 am

All negroes who was scatter is our brother even @blunt :lol: :tiphat:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » December 26th, 2015, 4:09 am

im talking literally some of these "foreign n*ggas" is our blood relatives

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » December 26th, 2015, 4:13 am

By dna yes they our brothers :bow:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 10:10 am

Chili must have a f*ck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u sh*t huh :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 10:23 am

SHANK wrote:Chili must have a f*ck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u sh*t huh :whaat:

Christmas isnt in the Bible, ur lost sheep a$$ is celebrating Nimrods birthday, but u dont even know that since ur controlled by them Pagan Romans :foh:

5 generations of being a Pagan aint doing you no good.. lol ur a Idol whorshipper, and u support all gays and child molesters :lol: :yeahright:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 26th, 2015, 10:38 am

What Chili saying is right though, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines day or none of these White Holidays is for Black folks to celebrate.....but i understand N*ggaz like to have fun so let em,But at the same time we gotta teach the next generation the Truth,Santa not real & Jesus not White is #1 ......

Far as tha Haitians go,Yeah they turnt up n*gga,Jamaicans also turnt up & Tha Belizeans,African Americans were in slavery so long in put fear in alot of American Blacks & we just now start getting turnt up in tha 60s with tha Black Panthers ,Oakland N*ggaz need credit for bringing that Black Gangsta sh*t Nationwide as well,L.A & Chicago just got more N*ggaz turnt up on a larger scale,But Blacks from tha Islands never dealt with tha Fear African Americans went thru so they always was ready to ride when they saw a cracka :2cents:

But now African Americans in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Watts,Baltimore are Americas Nightmare,Blacks from tha islands come to America now and wanna join Black American Street gangs,We cousins anyway so it shouldn't be no beef,If you against these crackaz than thats all that should matter :2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 26th, 2015, 11:51 am

AGAIN.......(for the millionth time)

I (me myself & i ) f*ck with those who f*ck with me..i could givr a f*ck about all this internet se brothers we cousins type sh*t or religious rants n*ggahs on here be doing ... MY (as in me myself & i ) cant think of situations off the top of my head where i (me myself & i ) have had run ins with ricans in the bronx or anywhere on the eastcoast where it was some racial sh*t(outside of spanish nypd officers acting up..but so have black cops also)....meanwhile outside of a few cool "foreign blacks" (cool with a few africans..haitians..jamaicans) ive seen multiple times where they shown people their asses to kiss..if yah n*ggahs wanna hold hands with people shoeing you their asses to kiss then do you..but stop tryna have n*ggahs be on some sh*t like yah...f*ck outta here yo

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 26th, 2015, 11:54 am

On a side note can n*ggahs keep that israelite sh*t outta this topic..not gonna disrepect n*ggahs beliefs do yah thing i just dont wanna have to read that sh*t in my topics(yah got 100's of topics yah can further discuss that in).. Good lookin

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » December 26th, 2015, 12:01 pm

chillidog wrote:
SHANK wrote:Chili must have a f*ck up holiday don't do Christmas i guess your bitches dont buy u sh*t huh :whaat:

Christmas isnt in the Bible, ur lost sheep a$$ is celebrating Nimrods birthday, but u dont even know that since ur controlled by them Pagan Romans :foh:

5 generations of being a Pagan aint doing you no good.. lol ur a Idol whorshipper, and u support all gays and child molesters :lol: :yeahright:
You don't practice what you preach whos the bigger fool is u

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 26th, 2015, 12:03 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:On a side note can n*ggahs keep that israelite sh*t outta this topic..not gonna disrepect n*ggahs beliefs do yah thing i just dont wanna have to read that sh*t in my topics(yah got 100's of topics yah can further discuss that in).. Good lookin

lol nahhhhhhh n*gga get used to it we taking ova...