- sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:03 pm

As the number of new Nike Air More Uptempo colorways continue to grow, the collection is bolstered once again but this upcoming option in “Dark Stucco.”

Certainly on offbeat iteration that is best served in fall, militaristic green shades cascade across the upper matched with black “AIR” branding that gives the shoe a camouflage aesthetic. No release date for this Nike Air More Uptempo “Dark Stucco” is available.
Attachments
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Dark-Stucco-.jpg
Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Dark-Stucco-.jpg (31.77 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
http-2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20172F062Fnike-air-more-uptempo-dark-stucco-release-date-2.jpg
http-2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20172F062Fnike-air-more-uptempo-dark-stucco-release-date-2.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:12 pm

A classic model from decades past that has returned over the years in small supply, adidas Originals this month shines a light on the Campus silhouette with a trio of classic colorways updated with modern sensibilities.

Returning in Core Black, Grey and Navy execution, the adidas Campus adorns premium suede construction across the upper alongside contrast leather three stripes and heel tab detailing. Tonal stitching adds definition to the base while “CAMPUS” appears at the lateral siding atop white midsole tooling.

The famed adidas Campus returns on June 15 at adidas.com.

adidas Campus

Release Date: June 15, 2017
Attachments
CAMPUS_BZ0084_PRFTWSTBBG.jpg
CAMPUS_BZ0084_PRFTWSTBBG.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
CAMPUS_BZ0085_PRFTWSTBBG.jpg
CAMPUS_BZ0085_PRFTWSTBBG.jpg (16.49 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Nike N7’s collection, which benefits the Native American and Aboriginal communities in the United States and Canada, is getting into the Sock Dart game with two graphically themed versions.

One version of the Nike Sock Dart GPX N7 has a black and white Pendelton-styled print throughout the upper along with a maize midfoot strap and white sole. The other version has more of a summer feel that features yellow tones that fades into an orange hue near the toe along with a clear midfoot strap and an all-white sole.

The two versions of the Nike Sock Dart GPX N7 will be released on June 21 at Nike.com and select Nike Sportswear retailers.
Attachments
nike-sock-dart-n7_2.jpg
nike-sock-dart-n7_2.jpg (12.84 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:18 pm

In celebration of the 45th anniversary of the iconic silhouette, Nike keeps bringing it with unique versions of the Nike Cortez. The latest iteration of the Nike Cortez is a “Rose Pink” colorway, which also features red accents.

The “Rose Pink” colorway of the Nike Cortez joins the Jewel Swoosh, “Forrest Gump” and Compton versions as the latest releases of the sneaker.

The Nike Cortez “Rose Pink” can be scooped up at Nike.com and various Nike retailers.
Attachments
nike-cortez-rose-pink.jpg
nike-cortez-rose-pink.jpg (9.13 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:20 pm

As with most summers in the past, this years warmest season looks to be largely populated with Nike’s Air Max 95. Today, a new colorway emerges that looks eerily similar to an OG style.

Originally released in 1995, the “Comet Red” is a very known AM 95 that many hold in their respective collections. This new colorway looks like a reverse iteration of that shoe, with lighter shades like Wolf Grey, Pure Platinum and Team Red surrounding a predominately white upper.

Look for this familiar Nike Air Max 95 White/Team Red at Swoosh retailers this summer.
Attachments
nike-air-max-95-white-team-red-2.jpg
nike-air-max-95-white-team-red-2.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:23 pm

The current adidas EQT renaissance has been riddled with Boost technology but, surprisingly, little to no Primeknit. That’s all about to change this summer, though, when the popular EQT Support ADV is updated with the lightweight material.

Addressed via two black and white colorways, Primeknit fabrication adorns the upper of each which sees the silhouette slightly slimmed. A sock-like ankle liner gives the enhanced silo a slip-on feel while its paneled three stripes and bulky midsole construction remain the same.

Look for the adidas EQT Support ADV Primeknit a detailed look below and expect a release in August.
Attachments
adidas-eqt-adv-primeknit-august-2017-08.jpg
adidas-eqt-adv-primeknit-august-2017-08.jpg (12.85 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
adidas-eqt-adv-primeknit-august-2017-02.jpg
adidas-eqt-adv-primeknit-august-2017-02.jpg (7.95 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:26 pm

More exciting things look to be on the horizon for the Air Jordan 1, as today a Jordan Brand employee debuts a never-before-seen reflective pair.

Jordan Brand mainstay Frank Cooker recently took to his IG to debut what we’re calling the Air Jordan 1 “Reflective” colorway. The traditional high-cut Air Jordan 1 is seen in a low light setting that allows its finer points to glow in reflective glory. Laser etching looks to be mark the paneling of the shoe that Cooker didn’t detail as a retail release or an exclusive one-off. Stay tuned for more details.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-05-15-24-58.png
Screenshot_2017-06-05-15-24-58.png (208.36 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:35 pm

Image via Foot Locker
Fans of Dennis Rodman's Nike line from the 1990s may have noticed the introduction of a new colorway for his Air Shake Ndestrukt signature model recently. The sneaker is available now in this leather "Blue Jay" colorway at chain retailers like Footaction and Foot Locker.

While Nike's announced some release dates around this returning Rodman shoe, it did not do so for this colorway, allowing it to just show up in stores instead.

The good news is that the slow rate at which this shoe is selling now means there may be sale prices ahead for those willing to wait it out. In fact, there are even some pairs on eBay available for just under retail now.

Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt "Blue Jay"
Color: Blue Jay/Blue Jay-Summit White
Style #: 880869-401
Price: $140
Attachments
blue-jay-nike-air-shake-ndestrukt.jpg
blue-jay-nike-air-shake-ndestrukt.jpg (36.26 KiB) Viewed 998 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 5th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Scottie Pippen Finally Gets His Own Nike Air More Uptempos

Much like the Nike Air Foamposite One and Anfernee Hardaway, the Air More Uptempo is more associated with Scottie Pippen than it is actual signature product. However, Nike has never really shied away from the connection, established by Pippen during the Chicago Bulls' 72-win season and the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. To most, the Air More Uptempo has always been a Pippen sneaker—now Nike is making it official.

While many sneakerheads are complaining about the Air More Uptempo colorways that are releasing this year, it's hard to be mad at this one. A traditional Bulls scheme of white, black and red works the chunky, mid-90s silhouette—a new addition to the lineup. What sets this pair apart from previous drops is inclusion of Pippen's custom 'PIP' logo on the heels of the shoes. The mark should probably be on every pair, a la the '1CENT' logo on Foamposites, but these will do for now.

The Pippen-inspired Air More Uptempo releases Thursday, June 29 for $160 at nike.com and Nike retailers.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-05-15-38-18.png
Screenshot_2017-06-05-15-38-18.png (168.77 KiB) Viewed 998 times

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » June 6th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Q. wrote:Scottie Pippen Finally Gets His Own Nike Air More Uptempos

Much like the Nike Air Foamposite One and Anfernee Hardaway, the Air More Uptempo is more associated with Scottie Pippen than it is actual signature product. However, Nike has never really shied away from the connection, established by Pippen during the Chicago Bulls' 72-win season and the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. To most, the Air More Uptempo has always been a Pippen sneaker—now Nike is making it official.

While many sneakerheads are complaining about the Air More Uptempo colorways that are releasing this year, it's hard to be mad at this one. A traditional Bulls scheme of white, black and red works the chunky, mid-90s silhouette—a new addition to the lineup. What sets this pair apart from previous drops is inclusion of Pippen's custom 'PIP' logo on the heels of the shoes. The mark should probably be on every pair, a la the '1CENT' logo on Foamposites, but these will do for now.

The Pippen-inspired Air More Uptempo releases Thursday, June 29 for $160 at nike.com and Nike retailers.
These Pippin joints gonna go good with my bulls Jersey I might grab em and those olive green shits are definitely valid,

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 6th, 2017, 9:07 pm

I remember when the originals dropped in 90s (them uptempo pippens with air on the side)...mad heads was rocking the black & white pair..the sneaker never was bad to me but at the same token it was never a pair of basketball kicks i personally could rock..i dont really like kicks or clothes with logos mad big (them ralph lauren lo shirts with the extra big logo on chest was something i never copped)...ontop of the fact them particular pippens looked mad heavy (heavy like the 1st pair of lugz mountain boots back in the 90s that flex used to promote...i copped a pair & them shits was heavy to wear outside lol)...i wanna say the pippen 2s i liked the most but never copped a pair (the all white with red lines on the side)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 6th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Mid to late 90s nike basketball kicks was overall my thing & i liked they kicks (barkleys,jason kidds,duncans,pennys, etc etc) more then i did jordans....nowadays jordans are better then nike basketball kicks..(im not talking about them bringing out old players retros.. talking about the new class with kyrie ir ing..paul george..lebron james...durants etc)..but i think the runners sneaker game is way better now then jordan sneaker game(basically runners to jordans nowadays are what nike basketball was to jordans in mid to late 90s)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 7th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Q. wrote:I remember when the originals dropped in 90s (them uptempo pippens with air on the side)...mad heads was rocking the black & white pair..the sneaker never was bad to me but at the same token it was never a pair of basketball kicks i personally could rock..i dont really like kicks or clothes with logos mad big (them ralph lauren lo shirts with the extra big logo on chest was something i never copped)...ontop of the fact them particular pippens looked mad heavy (heavy like the 1st pair of lugz mountain boots back in the 90s that flex used to promote...i copped a pair & them shits was heavy to wear outside lol)...i wanna say the pippen 2s i liked the most but never copped a pair (the all white with red lines on the side)

Scottie Pippen Says Nike Air More Uptempos Stood Out More Than Air Jordan 11s

Jube 7 , 2017

And the Nike Air Shake NDestrukt.
BY AMIR ISMAEL

When you think of the 1996 Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan is probably the first player to come to mind. That's fine, but remember, Jordan couldn't have done it without Scottie Pippen. As legend in his own right, the year marked Pippen's sixth All-Star appearance, fourth NBA championship, second Olympic gold medal and an one iconic sneaker—the Nike Air More Uptempo.

The Nike Air More Uptempo features a bold design, even by today's standards. When asked about the very first time he got to see the sneaker Pippen said, "I was pretty shocked. I thought it was a little overwhelming. But I felt like it was something I could handle on the basketball court because I was very confident in the way that I was playing and the way that my career was going. It was something I was willing to step out in."

While the silhouette has already gotten a lot of attention this year with numerous releases, the Swoosh is gearing up for even more this summer. The upcoming releases are timely as the Air Jordan 11 really never left and Dennis Rodman's Air Shake NDestrukts have also been releasing recently. When comparing his sneakers to his teammates' sneakers, Pippen still places the Air More Uptempo at the top of the list. "I think mine stood out a little more just because of what it said. It was kind of the graffiti basketball shoe — making a statement in real big letters. So it stood on its own."

At the time, Pippen hit the court ever night in a brand new pair of Uptempos, mainly because they were in such high demand. "People would ask for them and charities wanted them," he said. "But a lot of times I would have kids on the street ask me for them, either going in the arena or leaving. So I always had a little clique of kids on the west side that I would take care of."

Despite not saving any of his original Air More Uptempos for himself, the sneaker remains a basketball icon. Check out the full interview here and stay posted to Sole Collector upcoming release dates as new colorways drop over the summer.

Scottie Pippen Nike Air More Uptempo poster
Image via Nike

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » June 9th, 2017, 12:57 am

Hey q i just caught the Charlotte 10s for100 at footlocker and the kids ones for45 I'm happy with that deal
Attachments
IMG_20170608_182522_501.jpg
IMG_20170608_182522_501.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 914 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 1:56 am

Yeah now thats a lovely deal.way better then that 175 you coughed up for them martian 7s..them hornet 10s was fresh to me i felt alotta heads slept on them

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 2:05 am

Attachments
Andre-3000-Nike-Foam.png
Andre-3000-Nike-Foam.png (332.35 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.14.03-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.14.03-AM.png (111.46 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Travis-Scott-Nike-CDG.png
Travis-Scott-Nike-CDG.png (125.4 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.10.55-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.10.55-AM.png (307.13 KiB) Viewed 911 times
image1-4.jpg
image1-4.jpg (50.73 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Jay-z-Kenvin-Hart.png
Jay-z-Kenvin-Hart.png (355.55 KiB) Viewed 911 times
NAS-Travis-Scott-DJ-Khaled.jpg
NAS-Travis-Scott-DJ-Khaled.jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Nipsey-Hussle-Gazelle.png
Nipsey-Hussle-Gazelle.png (173.23 KiB) Viewed 911 times
OBJ-Lewis-Hamilton-Neymar.png
OBJ-Lewis-Hamilton-Neymar.png (347.45 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.17.16-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-10.17.16-AM.png (136.47 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 2:08 am

New Balance’s budding 247 silhouette was just the push they needed to bring new life into 2017. Although they have one of the best retro archives in all of sneakers, newness is critical in modern-day, and the 247 achieves that in spades.

Today, joining with Switzerland based retailer titolo, they unveil a collaborative 247 dubbed “Deep Into the Blue,” inspired by atmospheric nature of flowing water and a wide assortment of summer centric moments like warm evenings strolls, seasonal cocktails, and cooling scoops of ice cream. Thus, a lightweight terry cloth “N” logo marks the paneling while rich suede imposes upon the toe, midfoot and heel.

Expect the titolo x New Balance 247 “Deep Into the Blue” on June 24.

titolo x New Balance 247 "Deep Into the Blue"
Attachments
titolo-new-balance-247-into-the-blue-release-info-03.jpg
titolo-new-balance-247-into-the-blue-release-info-03.jpg (15.99 KiB) Viewed 910 times
titolo-new-balance-247-into-the-blue-release-info-02.jpg
titolo-new-balance-247-into-the-blue-release-info-02.jpg (15.7 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 2:10 am

The 20th anniversary of the Foamposite silhouette has been packed with stellar releases, both old and new. Tomorrow the latter takes hold once again, with this Tech Fleece inspired pair landing at select Swoosh retailers.

Dressed in a heathered grey upper that screams athleisure, the textile upper gives the model a sporty feel that is often lost with the former hoops shoe turned lifestyle gem. Black Swoosh branding marks the paneling while a mini Swoosh in white hits the front of the shiny black eyestay.

Expect the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Fleece” in stores tomorrow, June 9, at shops like Renarts.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro

Colorway: Dark Heather Grey/Black-Black
Style #: 624041-007
Release Date: June 9, 2017
Price: $230
Attachments
where-to-buy-nike-air-foamposite-pro-fleece-2.jpg
where-to-buy-nike-air-foamposite-pro-fleece-2.jpg (10.83 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 2:11 am

Maxwell Osborne, one-half of New York menswear label Public School, yesterday revealed all three of their upcoming Air Jordan 12 collaborations that appear to be region-specific releases.

Although no launch details have been announced, the PSNY x Air Jordan 12 collection is reportedly dropping soon in three key markets that match the look and feel of each style. Wheat, Bordeaux, and Olive pairs are outfitted in premium suede construction with corresponding soles and matching hangtags.
Attachments
psny-x-air-jordan-12-collaboration-officially-announced-02.jpg
psny-x-air-jordan-12-collaboration-officially-announced-02.jpg (8.73 KiB) Viewed 909 times
psny-x-air-jordan-12-collaboration-officially-announced-01.jpg
psny-x-air-jordan-12-collaboration-officially-announced-01.jpg (9.23 KiB) Viewed 909 times
PSNY-x-Air-Jordan-12-.jpg
PSNY-x-Air-Jordan-12-.jpg (6.96 KiB) Viewed 909 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 2:14 am

“Mini Swoosh” Air Force 1 Lows will be in large supply this summer as they should be. Uptown’s and summer go together like few things do, and this “FC Barcelona” pair is undeniably a winner when temperatures hit their peak.

Constructed in tumbled and smooth leather juxtaposed alongside ballistic nylon secondary materials, Deep Royal Blue and University Gold wrap much of the upper while the famed mini Swoosh appears in contrasting University Red.

Expect this Nike Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh “FC Barcelona” in stores sometime this summer. Stay tuned to Nice Kicks for more.

Nike Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh “FC Barcelona”
Attachments
nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-fc-barcelona-release-date-2.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-fc-barcelona-release-date-2.jpg (31.27 KiB) Viewed 909 times
nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-fc-barcelona-release-date-4.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-fc-barcelona-release-date-4.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 909 times