Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

i thought u was LKK what's black and gold forever.?? :whaat: damn u casnt even falseclaim right

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:You simpletons arguing about where gang banging started from :whaat: :lol:

What the f*ck did gang banging accomplish besides killing they own people and snitching on each other :shrug: bloods kill bloods, crips kill crips, GDs kill GDs, Lords kill Lords and Stones kill Stones and they all kill each other, they get locked up for being too flashy and telling every b*tch and social media outlet their business and confessing and bragging about murdering their own brothers and sisters and get locked up and snitch on EVERYBODY!

Gang banging aint what it used and them Chicago are not what they were made to be :tiphat:
that gang sh*t is corny.

n*ggas talk all that "ill die for my n*ggas, f*ck the opps "gun emoji" Then when they mans get killed they be like "damn yo this sh*t is f*cked up, god why you take my n*ggas away from me"

So n*ggas is really dyin for nothin out here. I be laughin at these dumb n*ggas out here still tryin to throw they sh*t uo.

Than you got n*ggas who blood or crip and still bangin they own hood's sh*t like :facepalm: pick 1 n*gga. :lol:

lol Preach!!

Living among them n*ggas i can understand why they do it. if u hang with a group of n*ggas, and another group of n*ggas dont like yo n*ggas, then what will u do when the fist start flying do u help or do u break it up? sh*t is tricky, cuz n*ggas have family in these gangs and u not gonna let yo family get jumped by 2-3 n*ggas and not do nothing, so alot of these n*ggas have no choice cuz they family and friends rep the set..i can understand both sides. but the f*ck n*ggas who just want to gang bang just bcuz they think its cool then f*ck yeah thats a dumb a$$ reason. knock that sh*t off and stay yo a$$ in school cuz in the long run it will be a much better choice. n*ggas have to live for themselves and they families

but the sh*t i dont get is the im a goon im a savage im crazy and will kill whoeva type n*ggas but when the cops come them n*ggas running like the roadrunners :foh:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

Universal-God wrote:heard about dem white boston bitches :ohhh:
I will drink you under the table :D

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:57 pm

Universal-God wrote:i thought u was LKK what's black and gold forever.?? :whaat: damn u casnt even falseclaim right
imma Insane BD now Die5 tho

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 6:58 pm

on a real note to stop all this bull shittin a national organization for blacks would have to start goin through city by city and linking every one up havin them either join the brotherhood and leave they gang or die with they gang thats the Only way to change things after that fight the true enemy white supremacy but laws and rules would have to be strict

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 7:01 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:

not cuckin or slurpin f*ck swallowin shes drinkn :ohhh: you might have to check her out 1 time

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 7:03 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

not cuckin or slurpin f*ck swallowin shes drinkn :ohhh: you might have to check her out 1 time
i almost was gone ask for a picture but i know her trollin a$$ aint gone do dat :ohhh:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » December 3rd, 2015, 7:04 pm

Mixed Race Gangs run sh*t f*ck all that exclusive bullshit, any body down with the Cause is down with me.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 7:04 pm

Universal-God wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

i almost was gone ask for a picture but i know her trollin a$$ aint gone do dat :ohhh:
im too scared :(

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 7:05 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

hey now thats not nice :(

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 7:06 pm

wetback killa, cracka killa, sp*c killa, guniea killa, mick killa, and allat.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 7:06 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
townshitreigns wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

hey now thats not nice :(

it was a compliment :yeahright:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 7:07 pm

:ohhh: why you scared.??

Ball2death
major

Post by Ball2death » December 3rd, 2015, 7:17 pm

Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 7:23 pm

Ball2death wrote:Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.
Ashanti f*cked around and sold africans to the whites, thats how they got they guns and what not to set trip on other tribes. f*ck them n*ggas :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Savage comes from what the whites called other racial groups when they seen them. Cause them boy fuckers thought they was so civilized.

Just like Dreads(as in dread locks) come from the hairstyle looking dreadful to the whites who came over.

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 7:25 pm

Ball2death wrote:Gangbanging started in AFRICA but obviously none of you negros know your history with the Ashanti tribe etc etc battling for empires.that's also were the term SAVAGE comes from that these black Chicago gangs like to call themselves.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 3rd, 2015, 8:00 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Ashanti f*cked around and sold africans to the whites, thats how they got they guns and what not to set trip on other tribes. f*ck them n*ggas :lol:
:lol: right, HOW U GONNA DISS AMERICAN BLACK GANGS LIKE WE ALL THE REASON FOR GENOCIDE N GIVE PROPS TO THE ONES WHO SOLD US OUT :lmao: n*gga THEY THE BIGGEST BLACK OPPS IN HISTORY THEY THE REASON WE OVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S ABK ,f*ck ERRBODY NOT JUST AMERICAN BLACK GANGS, FUKK DAT AFRICAN sh*t, MIXED GANGS RUN sh*t IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$ THEREFORE CARTELS, TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING sh*t :lol:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 8:07 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
:lol: right, HOW U GONNA DISS AMERICAN BLACK GANGS LIKE WE ALL THE REASON FOR GENOCIDE N GIVE PROPS TO THE ONES WHO SOLD US OUT :lmao: n*gga THEY THE BIGGEST BLACK OPPS IN HISTORY THEY THE REASON WE OVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S ABK ,f*ck ERRBODY NOT JUST AMERICAN BLACK GANGS, FUKK DAT AFRICAN sh*t, MIXED GANGS RUN sh*t IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$ THEREFORE CARTELS, TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS RUNNING sh*t :lol:
na we been over here longer than whites the only tribe i know of from hearing the most about is the "olmecs" but co-sign :lol:

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 8:14 pm

The Africans were forced to sell their own people. Some Africans participated in the business but a lot were forced and had no choice! And gangs did not start in Africa :whaat: