Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

HoodProphet
boss

Re: Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Post by HoodProphet » December 4th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I said this before & il say it again....

Ny is the city of gods & mobs..(gods being 5%ers)...

I also said ny is a city built of substance & organizational sh*t(which is the same as chicago) which is why i always wondered how the city skipped chicago sh*t (outside of kings) to wanna pick up that blood & crip sh*t especially xonsidering past generations before the generation who decided to be blood or crip didnt respect that sh*t in ny ...chi mobs fit ny politics more then b & c(technically speaking alotta ny b & c is ran like chitown mobs just different titles)
That's the power of the media Music, TV, commercials, ETC

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 4th, 2015, 2:19 pm

@Blunted, n*gga why are you trying to instigate for a known troll like Hoodbeenup :whaat:

You act like you got problems with a n*gga sometimes but on sum lowkey sh*t,Let this cracka troll & leave it alone.Next thing gonna happen is Chili & 2-wog clowning him & that attention excites him like tha f*g he is....Boy cant take no pics in his hood nor show his hands so dont add on to his bullshit n*gga :2cents:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » December 4th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Crip and blood sh*t glamorized

The look image and 80s savagery more easy to latch on.

But u see now chi more on some la bangin type sh*t they more popular w the young boys

Cali got a history of franchising are at orgs from the pens the mcs and the hood orgs

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 4th, 2015, 6:54 pm

HoodProphet wrote:
I said this before & il say it again....

Ny is the city of gods & mobs..(gods being 5%ers)...

I also said ny is a city built of substance & organizational sh*t(which is the same as chicago) which is why i always wondered how the city skipped chicago sh*t (outside of kings) to wanna pick up that blood & crip sh*t especially xonsidering past generations before the generation who decided to be blood or crip didnt respect that sh*t in ny ...chi mobs fit ny politics more then b & c(technically speaking alotta ny b & c is ran like chitown mobs just different titles)
That's the power of the media Music, TV, commercials, ETC

and its all ran by who? yo people them sneaky dirty Jews!!

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 4th, 2015, 7:46 pm