Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

oog

Re: Its Official Chicago Started Black GangBangin

Post by » December 3rd, 2015, 5:59 pm

Bragging about who started black genocide first I'm America. So this means everybody in Chicago needs to show respect to Mickey Cobras before their own gang?

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2015, 6:06 pm

BluntedUp wrote::lol: Black gangs was started through slavery

Local ordinances restricted times or distance of travel. Slave runaways were tracked down rigorously, and ones bound for French Canada were especially feared, as they might carry information about the condition and defenses of the colony. The penalty for this was death. Slaves did run off, especially young men, but they tended to gravitate to New York city, rather than Canada. There many of them sought to escape the colony by taking passage on ships, whose captains often were not overly scrupulous about the backgrounds of their sailors.

"Others skulked along the waterfront, where they were drawn into gangs of criminal slaves infesting the docks. The most notorious gang was the Geneva Club, named after the Geneva gin its members were fond of imbibing. There were also groups known as the Free Masons, the Smith Fly Boys, the Long Bridge Boys, and many others whose names have not been recorded. Slaves belonging to such gangs were extremely clannish and often engaged in murderous feuds. Only rarely, however, did they attack white persons. The very existence of such groups nevertheless caused the whites much anxiety. The authorities regarded them as a much greater threat to the public safety than the deadlier gangs of white hoodlums on the waterfront."[6]

SO New Yor Started the coonin hatin and killing other blacks :ohhh:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 6:22 pm

Truthfully ny aint start it. n*ggas flocked from all over them colonies and NY just so happened to be the spot where runaway slaves was.

The Underground railroad ended in SI if i recall.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 6:22 pm

Dub that last statement @SI

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 6:24 pm

You simpletons arguing about where gang banging started from :whaat: :lol:

What the f*ck did gang banging accomplish besides killing they own people and snitching on each other :shrug: bloods kill bloods, crips kill crips, GDs kill GDs, Lords kill Lords and Stones kill Stones and they all kill each other, they get locked up for being too flashy and telling every b*tch and social media outlet their business and confessing and bragging about murdering their own brothers and sisters and get locked up and snitch on EVERYBODY!

Gang banging aint what it used and them Chicago are not what they were made to be :tiphat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2015, 6:28 pm

DTA wrote:Bragging about who started black genocide first I'm America. So this means everybody in Chicago needs to show respect to Mickey Cobras before their own gang?
This is a normal [email protected]*ggahs bragging about who started genocide first with banging. You minus well just kick back bro...sad

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:36 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dKtplQwQ1l4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:lol: Started 20yrs b4 L.A.... Egyptian Cobras aka Mickey Cobras - 1953 :tiphat:

Vice Lords - 1957

Disciples - 1959

Black P Stones -1958

:ohhh:
I can agree with that on GD :tiphat:

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » December 3rd, 2015, 6:38 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
DTA wrote:Bragging about who started black genocide first I'm America. So this means everybody in Chicago needs to show respect to Mickey Cobras before their own gang?
This is a normal [email protected]*ggahs bragging about who started genocide first with banging. You minus well just kick back bro...sad
These n*ggas coons mane!!! WTF gang-banging did for our community besides cripple it! Gang-banging did more harm to us then the KKK and these n*ggas take pride in that, and if Larry Hoover and Chief Malik seen this nonsense they wouldn't even claim these "mobs" no more!

This what gangmembers look like and I aint talking about the REAL Stones and GDs!

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 3rd, 2015, 6:39 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:You simpletons arguing about where gang banging started from :whaat: :lol:

What the f*ck did gang banging accomplish besides killing they own people and snitching on each other :shrug: bloods kill bloods, crips kill crips, GDs kill GDs, Lords kill Lords and Stones kill Stones and they all kill each other, they get locked up for being too flashy and telling every b*tch and social media outlet their business and confessing and bragging about murdering their own brothers and sisters and get locked up and snitch on EVERYBODY!

Gang banging aint what it used and them Chicago are not what they were made to be :tiphat:
that gang sh*t is corny.

n*ggas talk all that "ill die for my n*ggas, f*ck the opps "gun emoji" Then when they mans get killed they be like "damn yo this sh*t is f*cked up, god why you take my n*ggas away from me"

So n*ggas is really dyin for nothin out here. I be laughin at these dumb n*ggas out here still tryin to throw they sh*t uo.

Than you got n*ggas who blood or crip and still bangin they own hood's sh*t like :facepalm: pick 1 n*gga. :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:39 pm

they need to stop dropping Ys and hating on Lil Marc :lol:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 6:43 pm

:lol: thought yo name was doseoftruth, why u false claimin GD.?? and that always been crazy too me how n*ggas claim organizations and dont do sh*t too pick up where they chiefs and OG's left off. half these n*ggas deserve too get locked under the jail than the OG'Z :2cents:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 6:43 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :killself: mufucka said lil marc doe

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:44 pm

townshitreigns wrote:
BluntedUp wrote::lol: Black gangs was started through slavery

Local ordinances restricted times or distance of travel. Slave runaways were tracked down rigorously, and ones bound for French Canada were especially feared, as they might carry information about the condition and defenses of the colony. The penalty for this was death. Slaves did run off, especially young men, but they tended to gravitate to New York city, rather than Canada. There many of them sought to escape the colony by taking passage on ships, whose captains often were not overly scrupulous about the backgrounds of their sailors.

"Others skulked along the waterfront, where they were drawn into gangs of criminal slaves infesting the docks. The most notorious gang was the Geneva Club, named after the Geneva gin its members were fond of imbibing. There were also groups known as the Free Masons, the Smith Fly Boys, the Long Bridge Boys, and many others whose names have not been recorded. Slaves belonging to such gangs were extremely clannish and often engaged in murderous feuds. Only rarely, however, did they attack white persons. The very existence of such groups nevertheless caused the whites much anxiety. The authorities regarded them as a much greater threat to the public safety than the deadlier gangs of white hoodlums on the waterfront."[6]

SO New Yor Started the coonin hatin and killing other blacks :ohhh:
I remember days riding in my buggy I was posted up with them Muskets them Opp a$$ Wops wasnt on sh*t cause Mick Mob was putting the hammer down on them Pizza Eating savages on Dead Rabbit Gang f*ck them 5 Points they aint on sh*t Die5Points EBK Irish Mafia Potato Mob you know how we rockin :rasta:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:46 pm

Universal-God wrote: :lol: thought yo name was doseoftruth, why u false claimin GD.?? and that always been crazy too me how n*ggas claim organizations and dont do sh*t too pick up where they chiefs and OG's left off. half these n*ggas deserve too get locked under the jail than the OG'Z :2cents:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:47 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
These n*ggas coons mane!!! WTF gang-banging did for our community besides cripple it! Gang-banging did more harm to us then the KKK and these n*ggas take pride in that, and if Larry Hoover and Chief Malik seen this nonsense they wouldn't even claim these "mobs" no more!

This what gangmembers look like and I aint talking about the REAL Stones and GDs!
:approve:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 6:48 pm

dose i heard u was like a pro hockey fan middle aged white woman from boston wit hella cats n sh*t tho why u on the hoodup.?? :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 3rd, 2015, 6:48 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:

thats real sh*t... where is my n*gga spit at? see spit all of the brothas on the Israelite movement all have the same mindset. we speaking the most truth out of all u n*ggas.

Spit u gonna f*ck around and show up to yo Hamite GF house and me and big country and yo uncles gonna be waiting to put u on. u better have a mean knuckle game to fight all of us off

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:49 pm

Universal-God wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

RIP LIl Marc and Fathead and Tooka and Tutu :rip2:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 3rd, 2015, 6:50 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

RIP LIl Marc and Fathead and Tooka and Tutu :rip2:
:lmao: :lmao: :whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 3rd, 2015, 6:52 pm

Universal-God wrote:dose i heard u was like a pro hockey fan middle aged white woman from boston wit hella cats n sh*t tho why u on the hoodup.?? :ohhh:
im bored :lol: