2015 the year of future, longway n bankroll

Jaybird
sergeant

Re: 2015 the year of future, longway n bankroll

Post by Jaybird » December 15th, 2015, 8:57 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:I BEEN DOING THIS MUZIK & STUDYING IT FOR YEARS
kuzzzz :lol: you been "studying" it for years... i actually studied musik, in skool.. that dont mean a certain opinion of mine about trap musik is 100% viable and every1 agrees wit

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 8:58 pm

BluntedUp wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p7OFeV2Jwz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:lol:
:tiphat: even tho ya'll may take it as im on jeezy side ,nawl I diss ckrips n slobs for dat sh*t making macon look bad f*ck em both :lol: but I kant ignore jeezy did everything Gucci did first even til dis day, jeezy got married n had another kid, watch Gucci get out n get married n slow did, when jeezy decides to make another album in a lil while watch Gucci don't make another mixtape, he's gonna make an album ,jeezy is Gucci's guideline to this sh*t :lol: n when I think about it ,we gotta compare t.i, jeezy nem to current nba players I said jeezy was the LeBron james for this trap sh*t n atl n macon muzik, he was destined to get rich, n go platinum twice ..Gucci aint did that, we also have to judge sh*t how new York n*ggas judge when they diss the south by awards n how much u selling ,jeezy did that Gucci didn't .. future actually sold more records than Gucci, & waka been sold more records than Gucci ,waka is doing better as an artist right now then Gucci ,waka signed metro booming, southside, n all them =808 mafia, he's making money everytime they sell future,, longway,migos yung thug a beat, waka wanna be the Georgia's birdman :bow:

& jaybird just stop talking he didn't forefront nothing, and to be the godfather=pioneer , :facepalm: :smh: dat would be ghetto mafia, t.i n pastor troy, let us judge bkuz we listen to everybody n don't be bias ,how politicians be ..

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 15th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Jaybird wrote:i didnt say that "GUCCI MADE THE FIRST TRAP SONG EVER,"

but he still created it. he shaped it, he brought it to the forefront.. he is the godfather of trap
Hell nah Trap Muzik dropped in the summer of 03. Way before Gucci got hot and like 2 years before Jeezy came up :whaat: TI was the n*gga that brought that sh*t to light. Atleast to OT heads.

Jaybird
sergeant

Post by Jaybird » December 15th, 2015, 9:00 pm

everybody in THE GAME bites Gucci someway or another... every1 of these rappers owes him a checK

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 15th, 2015, 9:02 pm

in my opinion like twenty said it'd be no gucci without Jeezy. Jeezy was holdin down when TI started getting versatile with his music.

The Recession is a certified classic. I put that up there with ready to die and me against the world.

[youtube]<iframe%20width="420"%20height="315"%20src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fJETYYVsu ... n></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 9:07 pm

BluntedUp wrote:in my opinion like twenty said it'd be no gucci without Jeezy. Jeezy was holdin down when TI started getting versatile with his music.

The Recession is a certified classic. I put that up there with ready to die and me against the world.

[youtube]<iframe%20width="420"%20height="315"%20src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fJETYYVsu ... n></iframe>[/youtube]

read jaybird n listen to facts not bkuz its ur favorite rapper n u amazed by his murder n rap sheet :discust: :lol: .. Gucci don't got no album worth of sh*t, he made all ya'll fans by his mixtapes, so we have to be harsh on Gucci ,just like we be when we judge other rappers from the south... jeezy= trap god sells wise, impact n all ..he's bigger than Gucci .

Jaybird
sergeant

Post by Jaybird » December 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:read jaybird n listen to facts not bkuz its ur favorite rapper n u amazed by his murder n rap sheet :discust: :lol: .. Gucci don't got no album worth of sh*t, he made all ya'll fans by his mixtapes, so we have to be harsh on Gucci ,just like we be when we judge other rappers from the south... jeezy= trap god sells wise, impact n all ..he's bigger than Gucci .
gucci is not my favorite rapper, he aint even in my top 10 or top 20. he sound half-retarded... its just my opinion that he brought trap to the mainstream, and his style seems, TO ME, to be the most copied

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 15th, 2015, 9:13 pm

so between jeezy and gooch who set the most trends in da trap scene.?? :ohhh:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Universal-God wrote:so between jeezy and gooch who set the most trends in da trap scene.?? :ohhh:
I know where u tryna go at ,..ima stop it and add another road..........SHAWTY LO & J-MONEY SET THE GUIDELINES FROM 2007- FOR MIGOS, FUTURE ,RICH HOMIE ,LONGWAY.. J-MONEY FROM THE 3 .. SHAWTY LO N ZONE 4 RAPPERS ,BEEN SELLING DOPE N MAKING TRAP MUZIK DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ, SHOP BOYZ, PARLAE N EVEN TROUBLE SAID THEY BACK IN THE TRAP :lol: .......SO TO ANSWER UR QUESTION FULLY, GUCCI SET THE EASIER TRAP TREND N STYLE FOR MOST ATL RAPPERS, BKUZ JEEZY GOT BIGGER FASTER THAN THESE RAPPERS N EVEN GUCCI KAN .ONLY T.I KAN RELATE TO JEEZY BKUZ HE'S JUST AS SUCCESSFUL .BUT SHAWTY LO BIGGEST TRAPPER N DID IT BEFORE GUCCI .EVEN GUCCI d*ck RIDES LO ,LIKE HE WAS HIS MIDDLE MAN AT FIRST LISTEN TO TRAP MONEY N ALL :tiphat: :lol:

J-MONEY STARTED DIS FUTURISTIC sh*t N HE PIONEERED ALL ZONE 3 RAPPERS OUTSIDE OF YUNG RALPH WHO WAS OUT 2008 ALSO ,..SO I SAY J-MONEY BKUZ THESE NEW RAPPERS SOUNDING SORT OF LIKE HIM, N RAPPING ABOUT THE TRAP STYLE MORE LIKE HIM TO BE HONEST, WHEN U LISTEN TO THIS, GO BACK N LISTEN TO MIGOS, FUTURE ,YUNG THUG N ALL. & LONGWAY ... BLACK AMIGOS GANG THE REAL 1 ,WAS YUNG L.A ,J-MONEY, FUTURE & YUNG SCOOTER THAT GROUP WOULD HAVE TOOKEN OVER RAP HARDER THAN BRICKSQUAD, MAYBACH MUZIK & YUNG MONEY

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FSgI4z0L6 ... 1B480585BC" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EKRp4ef-J ... 1B480585BC" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 15th, 2015, 9:47 pm

:ohhh: yeah i remember n*ggas was bumpin da sh*t out of dat first name last name. futuristic was a lil before my time so i cant really say how much of a impact him and LA had (never f*cked wit LA music doe) i remember dat interview on the breakfast club deb antney did she talked about takin gucci too new york for him too get poppin so could dat have been why he took sh*t to the next BEYOND da A vs shawty lo and futuristic etc.??

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Universal-God wrote: :ohhh: yeah i remember n*ggas was bumpin da sh*t out of dat first name last name. futuristic was a lil before my time so i cant really say how much of a impact him and LA had (never f*cked wit LA music doe) i remember dat interview on the breakfast club deb antney did she talked about takin gucci too new york for him too get poppin so could dat have been why he took sh*t to the next BEYOND da A vs shawty lo and futuristic etc.??

see look at how u putting it now moe , :lol: u switching it up, did jeezy need waka mom to take his career to the next level ? did T.I ? so those 2 are the trap gods ,pioneers... U asked who set the real trend for ATL trappers n ima say jeezy,gucci, but shawty lo & j-money to me =reflects in these new artists now. future do with the harmonizing n singing he brought 2009 ,2010

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 15th, 2015, 10:04 pm

ahhh i gotchu now, i see where u comin from. 1 fact still remains though and why i say gucci da god cause him vs T.I and jeezy etc. n*ggas in da hood (especially my age group) really GREW UP too gucci and bricksquad sh*t but not too take anything away from anybody else.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 10:28 pm

Universal-God wrote:ahhh i gotchu now, i see where u comin from. 1 fact still remains though and why i say gucci da god cause him vs T.I and jeezy etc. n*ggas in da hood (especially my age group) really GREW UP too gucci and bricksquad sh*t but not too take anything away from anybody else.

nawl I know what u sayin moe :tiphat: :lol: IM NOT TRYNA ALWAYS BE VS GUCCI, BUT PEOPLE LIKE JAY-BIRD DONT GIVE REAL CREDIT TO T.I N JEEZY, THEN HE THINKS RAPPERS LIKE SHAWTY LO N J-MONEY AINT DID sh*t OR HELP CONTRIBUTE, TO THIS TRAP GENRE & those 2, SHAWTY LO N J-MONEY, THE ONLY RAPPERS OUTSIDE OF O.J WHO REALLY TRAPPING NOW TIL THIS DAY, WHO BOUGHT THEIR CHAINZ, CARS FROM DOPE BOY MONEY, GUCCI ONLY HAD THE VETTE.. HE DIDNT GET HIS 15 CHAINS N RARRI ,UNTIL HE STARTED WORKING WITH WAKA'S MOM..

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E7LvTe5L0 ... 1B480585BC" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5xGk2tbWs ... 1B480585BC" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 15th, 2015, 10:38 pm

DIS DAT sh*t!! i got dis on 1 of my playlists. juice shitted

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5xGk2tbWsQg?list=PL3E83601B480585BC[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 15th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Universal-God wrote:DIS DAT sh*t!! i got dis on 1 of my playlists. juice shitted

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5xGk2tbWsQg?list=PL3E83601B480585BC[/youtube]
racks

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 15th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Universal-God wrote:so between jeezy and gooch who set the most trends in da trap scene.?? :ohhh:

to answer YOUR QUESTION N TO JAYBIRD HERE'S WHO INFLUENCED THE MOST .FUTURE I FORGOT HE WAS OUT IN 09 ,2010 :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fa_2yCRSI ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KILwOYovY ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » December 22nd, 2015, 1:05 pm

:ohhh: yung thug in 4th place now, future, bankroll, peewee longway n trouble rising :stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KyCTZ8c-t ... VUIsTPGF-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TD_65wA_9DE?list=WL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » December 22nd, 2015, 8:59 pm

@twenty peewee gon be legendary watch, in about 2 or 3 yrs n*ggas gon jock his whole style

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » December 22nd, 2015, 9:03 pm

also n*ggas dont EVER give credit to David banner for sh*t, he was the first n*gga to give that gospel southern sound with the the church organs/gospel horns and he was producin a lot of n*ggas tracks in atl in the late 90s/early 00s

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » December 22nd, 2015, 9:05 pm

he wasnt the 1st but he pioneered tht southern gospel sound in rap