Mayweather Has Some Strong Words For Adrien Broner. Adrien responds

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Mayweather Has Some Strong Words For Adrien Broner. Adrien responds

Unread post by The Chosen One » November 12th, 2015, 11:36 am

this could get interesting.. will we see 50-0 :drama:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IQfyD1mc3QU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Published on Nov 9, 2015
"He lose to Shawn Porter, then you fight for a world title right after that, for a vacant title; you and your opponent coming off losses...me as a fighter, if I lost a fight, there's no way in hell that my next fight I would be fighting for a title against another guy that's coming off a loss. I wouldn't even be proud or consider myself a champion," stated retired undefeated former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on recent comments made by 4-division world champion Adrien Broner. Check it out!

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kv7s_rV7T2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » November 12th, 2015, 11:40 am

:killself: :killself: Mayweather WTF now u defending Bruce Jenner :killself: :killself:

but on another note Adrien Broner annoy the hell out of me. i think i hate the nigga shoulders and the back of his head. it just dont look right

:lol: :lol: Adrien sounds real salty in this interview. sh*t has to be staged. they building up pub for they next fight. Mayweather coming out of retirement to give Broner that work

chitowntdawg
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Unread post by chitowntdawg » November 12th, 2015, 6:08 pm

sh*t is funny as hell cause he really sounds hurt but at the same time he sounded like he dont want none from floyd