Post by bigcountry » November 6th, 2015, 1:43 am

Nice work :tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Re: BLACK EUROPE

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 8:23 am

ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:Why do y'all think a face they were tryna put onto a little a$$ coin would be more accurate than somebody having the man pose there and then paint him for hours?
Why you in a black men business :cmon:

:lol: Clown is like a nosey a$$ annoying female ready to start a agument with her man dude fulla b*tch traits
foreal n*gga Mojado got some effemente traits and skight jelousy :lol: :lol:

"n*gga said cuz i can do what i want" sound like my ex b*tch when u ask her a question :lol: :lol:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 9:13 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:Why do y'all think a face they were tryna put onto a little a$$ coin would be more accurate than somebody having the man pose there and then paint him for hours?

:lol: Clown is like a nosey a$$ annoying female ready to start a agument with her man dude fulla b*tch traits

"n*gga said cuz i can do what i want" sound like my ex b*tch when u ask her a question :lol: :lol:
n*gga you can barely even spell.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: all u say ever thats ur best comeback :lol: :lol: sad cuz i already told u dicksukin a$$ n*gga that i type in a rush and i dont think its worth my time to do a spellcheck for u uncivil a$$ clown so u gotta learn to love it if u gonna be d*ck riding all my threads and other israelites :foh: :whaat:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: all u say ever thats ur best comeback :lol: :lol: sad cuz i already told u dicksukin a$$ n*gga that i type in a rush and i dont think its worth my time to do a spellcheck for u uncivil a$$ clown so u gotta learn to love it if u gonna be d*ck riding all my threads and other israelites :foh: :whaat:
That just sounds like a bunch of stupid n*gga excuses. "I just type too fast!" b*tch everybody types fast, that's not an excuse for not knowing how to spell "effeminate" "slight" and "jealousy".

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:01 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

That just sounds like a bunch of stupid n*gga excuses. "I just type too fast!" b*tch everybody types fast, that's not an excuse for not knowing how to spell "effeminate" "slight" and "jealousy".
the fact u talking bout my spellin is a excuse :lol: :lol: this shits about black europe dumbass cant u see?? what the name of this topic stupid f*ck?? :bored: been doing this for months u aint kno??? :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :killself:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 2:05 pm

The topic is about blacc Europe but yisrael was posting pictures of Mansa Musa as if he was European, the thread been stupid as fucc from the start.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:The topic is about blacc Europe but yisrael was posting pictures of Mansa Musa as if he was European, the thread been stupid as fucc from the start.
nope its only stupid when u come and when u start posted. cuffused a$$ f*ggot .

BLACK EUROPE THATS ALL :tiphat:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 6th, 2015, 2:09 pm

"Cuffused" boy you dumb as sh*t :whaat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:12 pm

suck ya ya mammas Sap :tiphat:

wolfpack
underboss

Post by wolfpack » November 6th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Black europe..... Does that meant the white race was NOT responsible for slavery and the extermination of indians??? WOOHOO!!! Dont come looking for reparation niggers. :tiphat:

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 6th, 2015, 2:27 pm

:facepalm: You dumb Motherf*ckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.

wolfpack
underboss

Post by wolfpack » November 6th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Black Yisrael wrote::facepalm: You dumb Motherf*ckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.
Then why do black people keep demanding reparations from whites??? :shrug:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 6th, 2015, 2:34 pm

wolfpack wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::facepalm: You dumb Motherf*ckers need to learn history the Jewish/khazars are the ones who funded and started slavery :shrug: 75% of Jewish people owned slaves.
Then why do black people keep demanding reparations from whites??? :shrug:
cuz your white mother is ot here spreading yeast infections to all our male animals. :discust: :shrug: we need new ones

GP
associate

Post by GP » November 6th, 2015, 5:07 pm

This is ignorance at its finest. Sometimes I feel like there is no hope for the Blackman with these cult a$$ n*ggas.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:23 pm

wolfpack wrote:Black europe..... Does that meant the white race was NOT responsible for slavery and the extermination of indians??? WOOHOO!!! Dont come looking for reparation niggers. :tiphat:

Yooooo Supersweet u bitchass coconut do u see this. he isnt talking bout them Palestinians :umhm:

Yo Bluntedup tell me this isnt us?

Ezekiel 36:3
Therefore prophesy and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because they ravaged and crushed you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people's malicious talk and slander,

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:29 pm

I told these Dry. Bones. The Khazar Jews were even the ones who funded the ships

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 6th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Tribe of Gomer represent :tiphat: f*ck a Esau

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 6th, 2015, 7:35 pm

GP wrote:This is ignorance at its finest. Sometimes I feel like there is no hope for the Blackman with these cult a$$ n*ggas.
f*ck up Coon what the f*ck is he saying? all he doing is speaking on the Blacks who lived in Europe. the white man scrambled u n*ggas brain so much and made u think blacks only lived in Africa chasing Zebras :killself: