oog

Re: BLACK EUROPE

Post by 1Million » November 3rd, 2015, 9:41 pm

Die in a fire.

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 9:43 pm

Black people ruled Europe and we ruled Europe for centuries. Don't let the Cracker make you think the white man was always civilized and the black man was running around camp fires drinking our own blood. We come from a royal bloodline! LETS GET OUR POWER BACK!

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 9:44 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Die in a fire.
:facepalm: For someone who don't like my "Hebrew Presence" you sure like being my fan.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 9:55 pm

Of According to million@ it wasn't no black people in Europe we was in the jungle playing the drums :facepalm: what the he'll be get that from hmmmmm oh the ole white massa :smh:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 3rd, 2015, 9:56 pm

Where is the proof that any of these people are European? If Black people ruled Europe, why did every major European power participate in the slave trade at some point? Stop it with this stupid sh*t, you still haven't posted anything reputable that backs up that bullshit you said about King James. You are an ignorant coon.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:02 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Where is the proof that any of these people are European? If Black people ruled Europe, why did every major European power participate in the slave trade at some point? Stop it with this stupid sh*t, you still haven't posted anything reputable that backs up that bullshit you said about King James. You are an ignorant coon.
I told you towel headed a$$ don't be calling non my brother no coon, you dirty q tip punk :smh:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:05 pm

:tiphat: shlwm

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:07 pm

bigcountry wrote:Of According to million@ it wasn't no black people in Europe we was in the jungle playing the drums :facepalm: what the he'll be get that from hmmmmm oh the ole white massa :smh:
:2cents:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:10 pm

bigcountry wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Where is the proof that any of these people are European? If Black people ruled Europe, why did every major European power participate in the slave trade at some point? Stop it with this stupid sh*t, you still haven't posted anything reputable that backs up that bullshit you said about King James. You are an ignorant coon.
I told you towel headed a$$ don't be calling non my brother no coon, you dirty q tip punk :smh:
dont mind brolic hes tense he aint get to fingerpop his sister into womonhood with his Lice headed Self :discust: damn hindu tamil stay trippin cuz he aint had his morning fresh hot Glass of cow Piss :discust: :discust:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:15 pm

:2cents:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 3rd, 2015, 10:19 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:Black people ruled Europe and we ruled Europe for centuries. Don't let the Cracker make you think the white man was always civilized and the black man was running around camp fires drinking our own blood. We come from a royal bloodline! LETS GET OUR POWER BACK!
You know Africa wasn't just people jumping around with drums and skulls tied around their neccs and sh*t, there were actually civilizations out there, y'all let the "white man" think your own people are a bunch of savages so y'all wanna claim the culture y'all think was civilized. This is what you call self hate.

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 10:19 pm

You back stabbing COON i don't think your a black man. I refuse to think you a black man! I'm over here trying to educate my beautiful people and you over here doing the devils work you Cracker! I'm tired of you being my fan but trying to hate at the same damn time you red nose Cracker! Europe was ruled by the black man, woman, and child. What you need to do is read a got damn book you damn Cave Beast!

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 10:22 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:Black people ruled Europe and we ruled Europe for centuries. Don't let the Cracker make you think the white man was always civilized and the black man was running around camp fires drinking our own blood. We come from a royal bloodline! LETS GET OUR POWER BACK!
You know Africa wasn't just people jumping around with drums and skulls tied around their neccs and sh*t, there were actually civilizations out there, y'all let the "white man" think your own people are a bunch of savages so y'all wanna claim the culture y'all think was civilized. This is what you call self hate.
Did I say that!? I never said Africa was like that! But the white man will tell you the Egyptians were white and all the other great civilizations. They don't even teach us anything in school outside of slavery. So yes the white man want you to think we was running around camp fires while drinking our own blood while they were the civilized ones!

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:25 pm

Black Yisrael u Need to save some of your amo for the BrownBomber notce hes quit since u been on this sight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he only likes to debate with n*ggas who wont go around hes dumb questions . he being thte lil pusssy now tho like i thought :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:26 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:Black Yisrael u Need to save some of your amo for the BrownBomber notce hes quit since u been on this sight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he only likes to debate with n*ggas who wont go around hes dumb questions . he being thte lil pusssy now tho like i thought :lol:
Quiet*

Black Yisrael
general

Post by Black Yisrael » November 3rd, 2015, 10:27 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:Black Yisrael u Need to save some of your amo for the BrownBomber notce hes quit since u been on this sight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he only likes to debate with n*ggas who wont go around hes dumb questions . he being thte lil pusssy now tho like i thought :lol:
WAKA FLOCKA A ISRAELITE
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GI1cwMlr9AY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » November 3rd, 2015, 10:29 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
WAKA FLOCKA A ISRAELITE
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GI1cwMlr9AY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
My n*gga :approve: :approve: always was a Smart n*gga i knew it was good he left Gucci blackass coonin self :lol:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » November 3rd, 2015, 10:30 pm

Wow, the fact an ignorant piece of sh*t like that cosigns you guys is very impressive :lol: . Nice to see you just got mad and threw out some insults instead of even attempting to refute anything I said with facts.
http://www.nps.gov/jame/learn/historycu ... estown.htm
^The Royal African Company, main supplier of slaves to British colonies in the Americas, started by James I and later chaired by James II. :killself:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 3rd, 2015, 10:38 pm

Pima I killed brown couple day ago who's is the white man