PROVE ME WRONG

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: PROVE ME WRONG

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 10:55 am

BuckTown wrote:Yo chilli u couldnt do all this from ya original account bruh?

:facepalm: thats not me n*gga. this guy knows way more than me..

jordan stop being a drama queen nobody wants to tal to ur monkeyass so why do u keep coming back?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 10:59 am

BuckTown wrote:Come on chilli u aint gotta lie now. If u got a new account itz whatever man chilli a corny nam3 anyway, but when u start lyin like it aint u thats when sh*t get weird and ya credibility dies. U and chilli the only names on here that say burb sh*t like "dumb dumb" and push that black jew sh*t hardbody with no f*cks given about the sh*t other people posted that proved u wrong. Exact same posting style bro. It aint hard to tell.

hahaha at dumb dumb. some girl said that sh*t and i posted it once. and the girl from Watts, which even i was surprise when i heard it. bucktown that aint me n*gga i was at work. this guy speaks better english than me. he knows way more than me. stop d*ck riding i post facts while u n*ggas just throw out opinions or say sh*t u heard from white folks

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 11:02 am

Million$Mojado wrote:All these Israel accounts can't be chili, there's no way someone can keep up with that many personalities without fuccing up somewhere. But I'm almost certain at least one of these n*ggas is telling their slow a$$ friends about this site.
u know its not me. no reason to come in a diff name. this dude dont speak like me. i was at work. i never mentioned this site to any of my friends. only person who i heard menton this site to their friend is Jay Rock. thats nerd lame sh*t. i come here to vent and wake my n*ggas up

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 11:05 am

BuckTown wrote:This hebrew sh*t is eatin ya brain. U aint on ya way nowhere lol. Im tellin u man to man, this hebrew sh*t ruining ya life.

bucktown u clearly dont know what the f*ck u talkking about.. hmm ruining my life. hmmm got a career, drive a benz, and a 2016 harley, got money, F*ck*n all types of women, doing alot of exciting sh*t that most n*ggas cant do :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 11:41 am

deuceHdeuce wrote:
chillidog wrote:
deuceHdeuce wrote:exodus is not real

if you get deep with the "khazar" rabbi they'll even tell you its a story they just continue to tell

but jews was never slaves in egypt and exodus is made up

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :foh: :behead:

got damnit spit off with yo head.

get yo uncles drunk and tell them that and we wont see u for a couple weeks. they would give u that work :hmm:

F*ck*n spit man playin the middle man. that Hamite women has some good sh*t. the n*gga spit ready to sell us back into slavery :wow:
f*ck what they talking bout

every n*gga wit sense disagree w y'all n*ggas( not counting them weirdos and racist)

but you should be worried how yo hebrew brethren gon off yo head if they hear you pushing all that but lustin themedomites and vein sodomite eaten baby back ribs

:whaat:

:lol: :lol:

who is the n*ggas with sense spit? lets keep it real who? u talkin bout them smart dumb n*ggas? i know that sound f*cked up but damn its sad to see alot of these smart n*ggas on here who dont have sh*t going for them in real life.
smart n*ggas suppose to be living good. im not singling its a wrap out but that n*gga could have been a Doctor with that brain of his easily. i wish i had that brain of his.

Brown is smart too and has a good memory, but i know my guy is struggling. i just hope he not cuz thats my people and i like his bias a$$. but no matter what he say im stickin with my Israelite folks. from real life experiences in life, and in dreams, and visions, i know The Most High is real, and so is The Devil. im not too sure about the names and all, but i know we are the people that Bible is speaking on. u n*ggas dont have to believe it, but even them whites europeans and Arabs and Khazar Jews believe in it and for some ODDDD REASON, THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN AND MAKE US FORGET OUR HISTORY, BUT U PRO BLACKS HAVE NO CLUE WHY. Plus when u factor the melenin and Pinal gland which makes us more in tune with our spiritual side than others. things add up

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 11:44 am

bigcountry wrote:My question why did the Jew power give up lemba tribe on tv could that be the tribe of Dan that got kick out.

dont qoute me but i think Rawchaa was saying the Lemba is the Cannanites, or descendants of the Cannanites

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 4th, 2015, 12:34 pm

@ chili ..dont speak on wat u don't. .im a street not gonna flash 2 much on dis site, my pockets aint hurtn dude..n e point of dat hebrew doctrine u wanna debate jus let me kni..im have u callin ur aunt again lmao

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 4th, 2015, 12:39 pm

brownbomber wrote:@ chili ..dont speak on wat u don't. .im a street not gonna flash 2 much on dis site, my pockets aint hurtn dude..n e point of dat hebrew doctrine u wanna debate jus let me kni..im have u callin ur aunt again lmao

:tiphat: im just saying. but im happy if u doing good. im no hater

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 12:43 pm

All the So Called"Hebrews" preaching hate and all that, you might have Hebrew blood but your attitudes are gonna land you in a place you dont want to be just like the Hebrews who didnt go with God and Moses, the Earth is gonna pull you under. Just know God is Love, satan is hate. Paul the Hebrew was a REAL CHRISTIAN, not that watered down Christianity yall used to seeing. Yall be seeing the satanic version of religion. Real Christians got Power, Unfortunatly I havent given my life over to the Lord yet, im still stuck in my sins.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 12:48 pm

chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:My question why did the Jew power give up lemba tribe on tv could that be the tribe of Dan that got kick out.

dont qoute me but i think Rawchaa was saying the Lemba is the Cannanites, or descendants of the Cannanites
I don't trust it them jew gave them up quick

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 12:50 pm

bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

The Tribe of Dan is Khazars, They went north and mingled with Barbarians and took on there beliefs and party styles like drinking doing drugs fornicating all that. In reality the Khazars are related to yall by blood in some sense.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 12:57 pm

Ok but used the word lord don't you know that is Baal :lol: You need study more partner its black devil too you feel ok about that @ old English

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 4th, 2015, 12:59 pm

bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Dey gave up da igbo,falasha & da rest of those hebrew tribes yall claim n africa,but now u dont trust da lemba,cause u kno da back story..u aint fooln nobody

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 1:08 pm

bigcountry wrote:Ok but used the word lord don't you know that is Baal :lol: You need study more partner its black devil too you feel ok about that @ old English

I just go by the English Scriptures Bro if I knew Hebrew i would only read Hebrew scriptures but I cant , Christ is called Lord, and even Abrahams wife called Abraham Lord in the scriptures, and your 100% right I do need to study more ive got lots to study first im gonna read thru the Holy Scriptures, then Book of Enoch,Jasher etc after I read the Bible first.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:09 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

The Tribe of Dan is Khazars, They went north and mingled with Barbarians and took on there beliefs and party styles like drinking doing drugs fornicating all that. In reality the Khazars are related to yall by blood in some sense.
I think they hated on tribe Dan because gave a direct description on Sampson with Woolley hair of being black with lock in hair .that mix blood with the barbarian probally a lie.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I notice brown always twisting up my words
I know you are a serpent :lol: :rip2: :killself: :cmon:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 1:16 pm

bigcountry wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

I think they hated on tribe Dan because gave a direct description on Sampson with Woolley hair of being black with lock in hair .that mix blood with the barbarian probally a lie.
well maybe not barbarians but they mixed in with "Heathens" and Dan is exiled from the 12 tribes, most likely Dan's decendants arent gonna look like the original 12 because they were on there own stuff. The Tribe of Dan is most likely why alot of people call the Khazars the 13th Tribe, thats just my opinion. I cant say nothing for fact unless the Holy Spirit tells me or if i was there back n time.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:27 pm

That my point all through history all 12 tribe mix it seed through whole bible history why did Dan get the boot for doing Samething everbody else did it don't make no sense I think it's a lie