PROVE ME WRONG

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Re: PROVE ME WRONG

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 12:50 pm

bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:My question why did the Jew power give up lemba tribe on tv could that be the tribe of Dan that got kick out.

dont qoute me but i think Rawchaa was saying the Lemba is the Cannanites, or descendants of the Cannanites
I don't trust it them jew gave them up quick
The Tribe of Dan is Khazars, They went north and mingled with Barbarians and took on there beliefs and party styles like drinking doing drugs fornicating all that. In reality the Khazars are related to yall by blood in some sense.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 12:57 pm

Ok but used the word lord don't you know that is Baal :lol: You need study more partner its black devil too you feel ok about that @ old English

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 4th, 2015, 12:59 pm

bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:My question why did the Jew power give up lemba tribe on tv could that be the tribe of Dan that got kick out.

dont qoute me but i think Rawchaa was saying the Lemba is the Cannanites, or descendants of the Cannanites
Dey gave up da igbo,falasha & da rest of those hebrew tribes yall claim n africa,but now u dont trust da lemba,cause u kno da back story..u aint fooln nobody

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 1:08 pm

bigcountry wrote:Ok but used the word lord don't you know that is Baal :lol: You need study more partner its black devil too you feel ok about that @ old English

I just go by the English Scriptures Bro if I knew Hebrew i would only read Hebrew scriptures but I cant , Christ is called Lord, and even Abrahams wife called Abraham Lord in the scriptures, and your 100% right I do need to study more ive got lots to study first im gonna read thru the Holy Scriptures, then Book of Enoch,Jasher etc after I read the Bible first.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:09 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

The Tribe of Dan is Khazars, They went north and mingled with Barbarians and took on there beliefs and party styles like drinking doing drugs fornicating all that. In reality the Khazars are related to yall by blood in some sense.
I think they hated on tribe Dan because gave a direct description on Sampson with Woolley hair of being black with lock in hair .that mix blood with the barbarian probally a lie.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I notice brown always twisting up my words
I know you are a serpent :lol: :rip2: :killself: :cmon:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » November 4th, 2015, 1:16 pm

bigcountry wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
chillidog wrote:

I think they hated on tribe Dan because gave a direct description on Sampson with Woolley hair of being black with lock in hair .that mix blood with the barbarian probally a lie.
well maybe not barbarians but they mixed in with "Heathens" and Dan is exiled from the 12 tribes, most likely Dan's decendants arent gonna look like the original 12 because they were on there own stuff. The Tribe of Dan is most likely why alot of people call the Khazars the 13th Tribe, thats just my opinion. I cant say nothing for fact unless the Holy Spirit tells me or if i was there back n time.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 4th, 2015, 1:27 pm

That my point all through history all 12 tribe mix it seed through whole bible history why did Dan get the boot for doing Samething everbody else did it don't make no sense I think it's a lie