chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

User avatar
Pandilla
corporal
Posts: 253
Joined: October 25th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by Pandilla » November 2nd, 2015, 2:10 pm

f*ck the bible. I hope yall n*ggas die of religious poisoning.


We are all animals, we eat, drink, sleep violence. its in our nature. aint sh*t about god in our heritage. we evolved from apes and kill eachother like we poppin skittles.

f*ck all this fake a$$ quasi religious bullshit.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 2:54 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his a$$ with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching a$$ back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black a$$ but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black a$$ is going to talk sh*t to us

yes wrap take yo a$$ back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:
I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on N*ggaz for talkin sh*t regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street sh*t too, never said I approve of no sh*t, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk sh*t to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin sh*t just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

wrap im only saying that cuz ur talkin down on us saying how we a special chosen race that TMH made a covenant with. Basically ur saying we aint sh*t and we just like everyone else but if that is true then why are they so insecure and hate us so much? and the only reason i go against u is bcuz u come at me. that Thiest sh*t that u down with is nothing but old white men in yo click, and yall all share the same theory but what u didnt know is they didnt invite n*ggas :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:02 pm

BluntedUp wrote:this n*gga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.


Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science


Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus n*gga dont even follow his hebrew sh*t 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:

u think i give a f*ck about them NY n*ggas. lol f*ck yall n*ggas. u think them NY Israelites groups follow every rule when they out cursing on the streets? i already put u up on game if this was the white man book then why did it have to be translated? Why did them whites and Arabs go into Israel, Egypt, even Timbuktu to soak up game? stealing our sh*t. The Bible is speaking about us but yo coon as is too busy riding these other n*ggas dicks to figure it out. go study ur books to become a government receptionist :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:04 pm

ThaHoodRef wrote:For a pro black n*gga my n*gga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

my d*ck likes all women, just like yo d*ck. i just keep it real while these other n*ggas dont

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:07 pm

Pandilla wrote:f*ck the bible. I hope yall n*ggas die of religious poisoning.


We are all animals, we eat, drink, sleep violence. its in our nature. aint sh*t about god in our heritage. we evolved from apes and kill eachother like we poppin skittles.

f*ck all this fake a$$ quasi religious bullshit.
u think u cool cuz u said that? Luigi Head a$$ n*gga, u bitter since Gohan piped yo asian girl down :lmao: . his non-english speaking a$$ called u a black neger online :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25465
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:12 pm

chillidog wrote:
ThaHoodRef wrote:For a pro black n*gga my n*gga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

my d*ck likes all women, just like yo d*ck. i just keep it real while these other n*ggas dont
But Hebrews aint about that life. That's a strict no-no. You cant fake the funk all you want to but that alone shows you aint 100% dedicated to the cost.


If blacks rose up and rebelled today you'd be the one n*gga to stay workin as a nurse and do nothin cuz you still gotta pay off that lease and don't wanna offend yo foreign slores. :lol:

Hebrews out here would drop you on yo neck for that. :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25465
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:13 pm

to the cause*

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:23 pm

:facepalm: @ chili tryn w nclude israel wit timbuktu lmao...aint nobody stole nothin from israel..bsides plagiarizing da bible yall aint have nothin 2 steal...

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25465
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 3:29 pm

Black Yisrael wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:this n*gga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.


Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science


Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus n*gga dont even follow his hebrew sh*t 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:
So who is this :ohhh:
Image
Image
Image
you n*ggas slow

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:31 pm

Brown bomber is looking for another debate :facepalm: :cmon:

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:38 pm

Jus bn real...he mentiobed israel wit egypt & Timbuktu. .israel had no knowledge 2 soak. Up..dey was a bunch of goat herding nomads

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:42 pm

Go worship Baal :smh:

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:46 pm

:bored:

User avatar
Its a wrap
boss
Posts: 2186
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by Its a wrap » November 2nd, 2015, 3:54 pm

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his a$$ with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching a$$ back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black a$$ but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black a$$ is going to talk sh*t to us

yes wrap take yo a$$ back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:
I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on N*ggaz for talkin sh*t regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street sh*t too, never said I approve of no sh*t, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk sh*t to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin sh*t just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

wrap im only saying that cuz ur talkin down on us saying how we a special chosen race that TMH made a covenant with. Basically ur saying we aint sh*t and we just like everyone else but if that is true then why are they so insecure and hate us so much? and the only reason i go against u is bcuz u come at me. that Thiest sh*t that u down with is nothing but old white men in yo click, and yall all share the same theory but what u didnt know is they didnt invite n*ggas :lol:
Hypocritical would be a compliment, you are full of sh*t, tryin to talk sensibly with you but you ain't made no sense.

You're sayin we're chosen but at the same time saying we ain't sh*t, 'the reason why black people won't get nowhere is because we are cursed and have strayed from God', I never said none of that sh*t, you took it a step futher and said God said we ain't sh*t. :facepalm:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:27 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:
ThaHoodRef wrote:For a pro black n*gga my n*gga do be thirstin them other races tho :whaat:

my d*ck likes all women, just like yo d*ck. i just keep it real while these other n*ggas dont
But Hebrews aint about that life. That's a strict no-no. You cant fake the funk all you want to but that alone shows you aint 100% dedicated to the cost.


If blacks rose up and rebelled today you'd be the one n*gga to stay workin as a nurse and do nothin cuz you still gotta pay off that lease and don't wanna offend yo foreign slores. :lol:

Hebrews out here would drop you on yo neck for that. :lol:

:facepalm: blunt lay off the NY weed. we already talked about this. my whole point is i know for a fact that we is the people the Bible is speaking too. we been talked about this but u seem to forget

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:31 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Wrap talk out of his a$$ with his the Google site
He need take his Google researching a$$ back to the west section ?
Try act like he some kind of gee who never touch the street in his life :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat:

and i really like wrap black a$$ but he is being a coon. if we saying us black folks is a great chosen race unlike anyone else, then why the hell does his Mr pro black a$$ is going to talk sh*t to us

yes wrap take yo a$$ back to the west section and talk about them ECC vs f13 beefs :killself:
I ain't actin holier than thou, like ya'll 'God's chosen people', I'm a regular person, I talk about what I know pull up on N*ggaz for talkin sh*t regardless of the topic if I know anythin about it. You too should be the last ones to talk about street sh*t too, never said I approve of no sh*t, just talkin about what's poppin on the streets, been in constructive black talk on their too.

Talk sh*t to me for talkin and tryin to improve our situation, and call me a coon, coonery is actions not words, a coon was a character, who not only took the piss out of the way we spoke but had behavioural characteristics, ya'll callin me a coon but your behaviour is the epitome of coonery, 'I ain't doin sh*t just gonna waitin for a black Jesus to rip open the sky' what kind of useless behaviour is that, the kind white people would sit in room for 1 hour 45 minutes and either eat popcorn to or go in with a Mac-10 and empty the clip with no resistance.

wrap im only saying that cuz ur talkin down on us saying how we a special chosen race that TMH made a covenant with. Basically ur saying we aint sh*t and we just like everyone else but if that is true then why are they so insecure and hate us so much? and the only reason i go against u is bcuz u come at me. that Thiest sh*t that u down with is nothing but old white men in yo click, and yall all share the same theory but what u didnt know is they didnt invite n*ggas :lol:
Hypocritical would be a compliment, you are full of sh*t, tryin to talk sensibly with you but you ain't made no sense.

You're sayin we're chosen but at the same time saying we ain't sh*t, 'the reason why black people won't get nowhere is because we are cursed and have strayed from God', I never said none of that sh*t, you took it a step futher and said God said we ain't sh*t. :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :facepalm: n*gga what? i said u basically saying we aint sh*t. i understand why we going thru these conditions but u dont so may be u ned to read the bible more.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21758
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:33 pm

brownbomber wrote:Jus bn real...he mentiobed israel wit egypt & Timbuktu. .israel had no knowledge 2 soak. Up..dey was a bunch of goat herding nomads

im tlkin about when them Romans came in and stole Israel things unless this pic is fake
Image

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1972
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by 1️⃣ » November 2nd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Heeb-rus lit

User avatar
brownbomber
superior
Posts: 5782
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 4:39 pm

U said da arabs. White man stole knowledge soaked up game..yall soaked up all yall game from older cultures..israel,da rest of ur arabs brothering r da theives dont leave israel..yall aint leave da world wit nothin but a plagurized book

User avatar
Black Yisrael
general
Posts: 785
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:06 pm

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by Black Yisrael » November 2nd, 2015, 4:45 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:this n*gga chilidog Lmao.

Talk about white religious theories yet he believe in the BIble.


Be talkin bout white man science but work as a nurse, everything he do based on white man science


Chili claim to be hebrew but dont even prefer his chosen women over others. Stay simpin over foreign puss. :lol:

Plus n*gga dont even follow his hebrew sh*t 100%. He pick and chooses what he wanna do :smh:

NY hebrews would not be with that at all. Stop half steppin :lol:
So who is this :ohhh:
Image
Image
Image
you n*ggas slow
:tiphat:

Post Reply