underboss

Re: chili exposed get yo a$$ in here

Post by Lilreg » November 2nd, 2015, 9:15 pm

Blah blah blah blah blah

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » November 2nd, 2015, 9:27 pm

_brolic_ wrote:None of those pictures of black dudes are King James. Furthermore, King James was Catholic. If y'all n*ggas hate Catholics so much why are you so hell-bent on claiming he was one of you? :cmon:
hebrewK

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 2nd, 2015, 10:37 pm

Reg u a fucking fruitcake b*tch im bout to block yo a$$ :facepalm:

Lilreg
underboss

Post by Lilreg » November 2nd, 2015, 10:39 pm

SHANK wrote:Reg u a fucking fruitcake b*tch im bout to block yo a$$ :facepalm:
Why

Kїckdoeburglar
fresh meat

Post by Kїckdoeburglar » November 3rd, 2015, 4:53 am

AV Dt 28:30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

AV Dt 28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine a$$ [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].

AV Dt 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.

AV Dt 28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

AV Dt 28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

AV Dt 28:35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

AV Dt 28:36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

AV Dt 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

AV Dt 28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.

AV Dt 28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.

AV Dt 28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].

AV Dt 28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

AV Dt 28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

AV Dt 28:43 The stranger that [is] within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

AV Dt 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

AV Dt 28:45 . Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

AV Dt 28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

AV Dt 28:47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];

AV Dt 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all [things]: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

AV Dt 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

AV Dt 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

AV Dt 28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

AV Dt 28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

AV Dt 28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

AV Dt 28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

AV Dt 28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.

AV Dt 28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

AV Dt 28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

AV Dt 28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

AV Dt 28:59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

AV Dt 28:60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

AV Dt 28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

AV Dt 28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

AV Dt 28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

AV Dt 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.

AV Dt 28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

AV Dt 28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
another reset for Jeb Bush's struggling campaign, the former Florida governor is attempting to turn his vulnerabilities into a strength, decidedly vowing to brush off advice to become a more attractive TV personality and promising to run on his record, not rhetoric.

Speaking before an enthusiastic audience of about 400 at a rally here, Bush stepped away from his standard stump speech and delivered a new address — a re-packaged message on why his experience matters.

"The challenges we face as a nation are too great to roll the dice on another presidential experiment," he said. "To trust the rhetoric of reform over a record of reform."

It was a speech designed to showcase his record in Florida over less experienced candidates.

"The answer isn't sending someone from one side of the capital city to the other," he said, a not-so-subtle jab at his rivals whose day jobs are in the Senate, like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

"The solution won't be found in someone who has never demonstrated the capacity to implement conservative ideas," he continued. "And you can't just tell Congress ... 'You're Fired' ... and go to a commercial break."

The audience chanted "Jeb!" as he laid out the highlights from his eight years as governor of Florida and made the promise: "Let me tell you something: when the dust clears, and the delegates are counted, we will win this campaign."

The speech comes less than a week after he delivered a poorly reviewed debate performance that breathed new life into some of his biggest criticisms -- that he's too polite, low energy and awkward on stage.

In the past few days, Bush has been drawing comparisons to his own style to that of Abraham Lincoln. Richard Corcoran, a former chief of staff when Rubio was Florida House speaker, helped introduce the candidate on Monday and invoked the Lincoln analogy.

"How different would this country be if a tall, gangly guy who was sometimes awkward wasn't elected in 1860?"

Bush himself referenced the famous president, who he argued stayed true to his own style.

"If Lincoln were alive today, imagine the foolishness he would have to suffer. Advisers telling him to shave his beard. Cable pundits telling him to lose the top hat," Bush said. "Opposition researchers calling him a five-time loser before the age of 50."

"I have gotten a lot of advice lately myself ... more than enough," Bush continued.

As he has said previously, he's been told to get rid of his glasses. But he also said Monday that people tell him to take off his suit coat and get rid of his purple striped tie.

"Man, I like that tie," he said to laughs. "It only cost $20."

Other advice, he argued, is more strategic.

"Nail that zinger. Be angrier. Hide your inner wonk," he said he was told. "But I have learned two important things from my time serving the people of Florida: One, I can't be someone I'm not. And, two, getting things done isn't about yelling into a camera, or regurgitating sound bites free of substance."

Promoted Stories

Age 65+ and looking for a Medicare Advantage Plan?
Blue Shield of California

Gowdy questioned after 9-hour Benghazi hearing
Washington Post Video

These Dogs Can Smell Cancer Before It Shows Up on Tests
Our Health California

A Ranking of the 2016 Presidential Candidates by Wealth
Forbes
Recommended by
More from CNN
Paul Ryan removes portrait of former House Speaker Dennis Hastert
Models hired as 'eye candy' for parties
Ben Carson's surprising position on education
AV Dt 28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

AV Dt 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 3rd, 2015, 4:57 am

SHANK wrote:Reg u a fucking fruitcake b*tch im bout to block yo a$$ :facepalm:

but the Pope and them Catholic priest supports that gay stuff, but i dont see u blocking them. u see them u drop ur pants and bend over and perform that very same move :discust:

Kїckdoeburglar
fresh meat

Post by Kїckdoeburglar » November 3rd, 2015, 5:03 am

THE STUDY OF REINCARNATION / REGENERATION / REBIRTH IN THE BIBLE

EVENTUALLY ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED PURSUANT TO: Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

HOWEVER, TO PUT THINGS IN PROPER BALANCE AND ORDER, THE SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS: Zch 13:8 And it shall come to pass, [that] in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off [and] die; but the third shall be left therein.

SO BEFORE THE SALVATION OF ALL ISRAEL, 2/3RDS WILL DIE AND BE PUNISHED, AND THEN BE BROUGHT BACK THROUGH REBIRTH/REGENERATION/REINCARNATION OF THE SPIRIT.

WE ARE OUR ANCESTORS LITERALLY, ALL SPIRITS ARE REGENERATED.... RE= AGAIN... GENE= DNA... BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY GENERATED= cause to arise or come about: THAT'S WHY SO MANY SCRIPTURES IMPLY IT BY CORRELATING DEATH WITH SLEEP BECAUSE YOU MUST ARISE OUT OF SLEEP.

_____Strongs_____

G3824 paliggenesia pal-ing-ghen-es-ee'-ah

from G3825 and G1078;

(spiritual) rebirth (the state or the act), i.e. (figuratively) spiritual renovation; specially, Messianic restoration.

KJV: regeneration.

AND THE GREEK WORD REGENERATION (PALIGGENESIA) IS A COMPOUND OF THESE GREEK WORDS:

_____Strongs_____

G3825 palin pal'-in

probably from the same as G3823 (through the idea of oscillatory repetition);

(adverbially) anew, i.e. (of place) back, (of time) once more, or (conjunctionally) furthermore or on the other hand.

KJV: again.

_____Strongs_____

G1078 genesis ghen'-es-is

from the same as G1074;

nativity; figuratively, nature.

KJV: generation, nature(-ral).

Ti 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

WE ARE SAVED BY COMING DOWN HERE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND PROVING TO THE MOST HIGH WHO WE REALLY ARE. IT SAID WE ARE SAVED BY THE WASHING/CLEANSING OF BEING REGENERATED AND OUR SPIRIT BEING RENEWED/COMING BACK.

Ec 1:9 . The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.

AINT NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. AREN'T YOU UNDER THE SUN? WELL, THEN YOU ARE NOT NEW EITHER.

Ec 1:10 Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ec 1:11 [There is] no remembrance of former [things]; neither shall there be [any] remembrance of [things] that are to come with [those] that shall come after.

YOU DO NOT REMEMBER YOUR PAST LIFETIMES OR THE THINGS ABBA (FATHER) TOLD US ABOUT THIS EXISTENCE AND OUR ROLES IN IT. WE MUST PLAY IT OUT.

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

WE ONLY SLEEP MOMENTARILY AND COME BACK THROUGH OUR SEED, BLOODLINES, OUR GENERATIONS.

Ec 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

WHEN WE SLEEP/DIE, OUR FLESH DECAYS BUT OUR SPIRIT RETURNS UNTO THE MOST HIGH AND WE ARE TOLD OF OUR JUDGMENT FOR THAT LIFETIME AND WE REST. THEN WE COME BACK TO EXPERIENCE LIFE AGAIN EXPERIENCING IN PART THE JUDGMENT OF THE PAST LIFETIME ALONG WITH WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRESENT LIFETIME.

Ec 3:16 . And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, [that] wickedness [was] there; and the place of righteousness, [that] iniquity [was] there.

THE PLACE OF JUDGMENT IS EARTH AND LIVING AND GOING THROUGH SITUATION TEACHING US YAHAWAH WILL AND EITHER ACCEPTING IT OR REJECTING IT. YOU DON'T DIE AND GO TO HELL/HADES GREEK/ROMAN MYTHOLOGY. WE NEGRO/HEBREW/LATINO/NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN WE ARE IN OUR HELL BECAUSE HELL IS AN CONDITION OF AFFLICTION. WHITE MAN IS IN HIS HEAVEN WHICH IS A STATE OF RULER SHIP AND COMFORT.

Jon 2:1 . Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,

Jon 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine AFFLICTION unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of HELL cried I, [and] thou heardest my voice.

WE ARE IN OUR AFFLICTION/HELL. THE CULMINATION OF NOT BEING OBEDIENT WILL RESULT IN US GOING AND STAYING IN THE GREAT TRIBULATION WHICH ENDS WITH NUCLEAR FIRE BEING BROUGHT DOWN ON THIS AND SEVERAL OTHER NATIONS. WHICH, THE WICKED WILL TAKE PART IN.

Zch 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

THAT IS THE LAKE OF FIRE WHICH AFTER THEIR PERIOD OF BURNING, THE ISRAELITES WILL PERISH, BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE SPIRIT WORLD AND EVENTUALLY BE REBORN BY THE ELECT AND THOSE WHO ESCAPED IT THROUGH RIGHTEOUSNESS AND BROUGHT BACK INTO THE KINGDOM WITH THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN IN THEIR HEARTS AND ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED.

Hb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Hb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

SO EVERYONE OF ISRAEL WILL BE RETURNED UNTO THEIR ANGELIC STATE AND BE IN ORDER AFTER THE GREAT JUDGMENT.

1C 15:51 . Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

BUT THE RIGHTEOUS WON'T PERISH AND GO THROUGH THE WHOLE GREAT TRIBULATION. WE WILL BE DELIVERED.

Jn 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

WHEN LAZARUS DIED AND THEY ALL MOURNED HIM THE MESSIAH YAHAWASHI SAID THAT HE WAS SLEEPING

Jn 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

Jn 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

BECAUSE WE DONT REALLY DIE. OUR SPIRITS DON'T DIE, JUST OUR FLESH. BUT WE ARE ANGELIC BEINGS TRAPPED IN THE FLESH.

Ju 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

CHAINS IN GREEK IS DESMON: MEANING:

_____Strongs_____

G1199 desmon des-mon'or desmos des-mos'

neuter and masculine respectively from G1210;

a band, i.e. ligament (of the body) or shackle (of a prisoner); figuratively, an impediment or disability.

KJV: band, bond, chain, string.

LIGAMENTS OF THE BODY=FLESH=CHAINS

Mt 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

WE ARE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. AT THAT TIME THE ROMANS HAD ENSLAVED THE ISRAELITES BY VIOLENCE AND FORCE.

Mt 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Mt 11:14 And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come.

ELIAS IS THE GREEK FORM OF ELIJAH, AND HE SAID JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS ELIJAH. HOW? THROUGH REINCARNATION

Mt 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Mt 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Mt 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

THE DISCIPLE DIDN'T EVEN GET IT RIGHT AWAY. BUT AFTER HE BROKE IT DOWN AGAIN THEY UNDERSTOOD THAT ELIJAH WAS JOHN THE BAPTIST.

Mt 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

NOT ONLY HAVE WE BEEN REGENERATED/REINCARNATED/REBORN BUT THE MESSIAH ALSO HAD BEEN LIVED IN REINCARNATION UNTIL THE TIME OF HIM BEING THE MESSIAH AND SACRIFICING HIMSELF AS THE PERFECT SACRIFICE.

Hb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast [our] profession.

Hb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without sin.

AS THE MESSIAH YAHAWASHI WENT THROUGH ALL THAT WE GO THROUGH AND DID IT PERFECTLY, RIGHT?

WELL THEN, EXPLAIN THIS:

Hb 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

HOW COULD HIS DYING ON THE CROSS, FIRST, FOR HIS OWN SINS, AND THEN FOR US HAPPEN. IF HE LIVED PERFECTLY AS YAHAWASHI? HE MUST HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE AS OTHER MEN AND MADE MISTAKES. WELL HMMM....LET;S SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES....

Re 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

HE SAID I...YAHAWASHI.... AM THE ROOT, WHICH EQUALS BEGINNING...THE STARTER... ORIGINAL OF DAVID. DAVIDS FATHER WAS JESSE WHOSE FATHER WAS OBED AND IF WE GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ROOT OF THAT BLOOD LINE WE GET ADAM. THEN HE SAID HE WAS THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID WHICH WAS KING SOLOMON. THEN HE SAID HE WAS THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR MEANING ALPHA AND OMEGA THE FIRST ANGELIC SPIRIT MADE OF THE MOST HIGH BEFORE THE REST OF CREATION.

THEREFORE HE WAS THE FIRST ANGELIC BEING, HE WAS ALSO ADAM, AND KING SOLOMON.

Mt 1:1 . The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

THE GENERATION OF YAHAWASHI, THE SON OF DAVID WHO WAS SOLOMON. THE SON OF ABRAHAM WHO WAS ISAAC.

THEREFORE HE WAS ISAAC AS WELL AND OF COURSE SOLOMON TOO.

2 Sam 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

WHEN THE YAHAWAH WAS TALKING TO DAVID ABOUT HIS KINGDOM HE SAID AFTER YOU SLEEP/REGENERATE I WILL SET YOUR "SEED" AFTER YOU WHICH WAS KING SOLOMON

2Sa 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

AND GIVE HIM WHAT? AN EVERLASTING THRONE? ESTABLISH HIS THRONE FOR EVER? WELL KING SOLOMON DIED/SLEPT RIGHT? WHO DID GOD PROMISE TO BE KING OF ISRAEL FOREVER? YAHAWASHI...THUS PROVING AGAIN SOLOMON WAS YAHAWASHI

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

SOLOMON COMMITTED INIQUITY AND DIED WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED. HE WAS PUNISHED AS YAHAWASHI WHO DID IT RIGHT AND PERFECTLY AND TOOK HIS PUNISHMENTS WELL AND SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Ga 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

ABRAHAM SEED WAS ISAAC WERE THE PROMISES MADE, AND THY SEED WHICH WAS YAHAWASHI.

SO WE ARE CONSTANTLY REGENERATED/REINCARNATED AND THOSE WHO ARE LIVING NOW HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE JUST AS WE ALWAYS HAVE. TO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY OR WICKEDLY.

Re 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

IF YOU WERE RIGHTEOUS OR JUST IN THE PAST YOU WILL AWAKE INTO THIS TRUTH RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WERE WICKED OR FILTHY IN THE PAST YOU WILL STAY THOSE DRY BONES IN EZEKIEL.

THE DRY BONES IN EZEKIEL REPRESENT THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL. THE ELECT WHEN THEY HEAR THESE WORDS OF TRUTH WILL SPIRITUALLY AWAKE AND JOIN THE RANKS AND WAKE UP OTHERS. THE WICKED WILL REFUSE AND STAY SLEEP AND DOING WICKED DEEDS WHICH WILL MAKE THEM STAY DRY BONES.

Eph 2:1 . And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;

QUICKENED MEANS MADE ALIVE

_____Strongs_____

G4806 suzoopoieo sood-zo-op-oy-eh'-o

from G4862 and G2227;

to reanimate conjointly with (figuratively).

KJV: quicken together with.

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

SO THAT SPIRITUAL AWAKING IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW FOR THE ELECT AND CHOSEN OF THE MOST HIGH THROUGH THE BELIEF IN HIM AND THE RECONCILIATION BACK TO HIM OFFERED THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF HIS ELDEST SON OUR BIG BROTHER YAHAWASHI. TO SHOW US A PATTERN OF HOW TO LIVE RIGHT AND MAKE IT BACK INTO HIS GOOD GRACES.(CNN)The U.S. Navy and the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed Monday that wreckage discovered at the bottom of the ocean over the weekend was indeed that of the American cargo ship El Faro. But as families of the lost crew hold out hope they'll learn their loved ones' fates, they also learned the ship's owner aims to block their lawsuits, saying it's not to blame.

Just before federal officials announced over the weekend that the U.S. Navy would send a special submersible to search the ocean floor, lawyers for TOTE Maritime, which owns El Faro, filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court in Florida saying it did everything in its power to ensure the ship was safe and thus should bear no financial liability in regard to the families' claims.

One maritime lawyer said the move was "highly insensitive to the families" of the sunken ship's crew.

The company's complaint says it "exercised due diligence" to make sure the 40-year-old vessel was seaworthy and well-equipped for its September 29 trip from Jacksonville, Florida, to San Juan, Puerto Rico, and should thus be "(exonerated) from liability for any and all losses or damages sustained during the voyage ... and from any and all claims for damages that have been or may hereafter be made."

El Faro disappeared October 1 some 30 miles off the coast of the Bahamas, as Hurricane Joaquin raged in the region. The massive ship vanished with 33 crew members on board. In the month since, the remains of one unidentified body and several pieces of debris are all that has been recovered.

Athlete, big brother, father-to-be among ship's crew

The Navy said Saturday it has zeroed in on the wreckage of a cargo ship in some 15,000 feet of water, and it's believed to be El Faro.

Families of four crew members have already filed lawsuits against TOTE on the grounds that El Faro had a shoddy maintenance history and was reckless for knowingly sailing toward a hurricane.

Following the fated El Faro

Following the fated El Faro 02:06
But TOTE's court action Friday would prevent any other families from doing the same until a judge rules on the complaint, according to Kurt Arnold, an attorney representing the family of one of those four crew members.

"It's aggressive because it happened so fast," Arnold, who is based in Houston, said of the ship owner's legal action. "(TOTE) is coming out early, while the families (are) still grieving. ... They only called the search off for (crew members) three weeks ago."

Daniel Rose, a maritime attorney not involved in any litigation pertaining to El Faro, agreed, telling CNN the maneuver came "too soon," and called it "highly insensitive to the families."

"The wreckage hadn't even been identified, let alone retrieved," said Rose. "TOTE had six months to file a limitation action. They should have waited to see if the wreckage would be found, which appears likely, and loved ones retrieved, rather than slapping the families with a lawsuit."

Why was the ship so close to Hurricane Joaquin?

At the same time, said Rose, TOTE's action was to be expected. "Unfortunately, (it is) not a surprise for this industry."

TOTE sent a statement to CNN that said, "The company will not discuss individual legal actions, out of respect for the legal process. Our focus remains on support and care for the families and their loved ones."

Counterclaim
In response to TOTE's action, attorneys representing five of the crew members lost at sea filed a counterclaim on Monday.

"We will seek to hold the ship owners responsible for every single penny that they owe to these families," attorney Michael Winkleman told reporters.

His suit states that El Faro was overdue for repair work and overloaded with cargo. It claims the ship owners knew about, considered, but ultimately ignored dangerous weather conditions.

"We expect this to be a long fight and we intend to fight this as long as it takes," said Winkleman. "This is a tragedy that could have been and should have been prevented."

Blame the captain?
Both Arnold and Scott Wagner, a lawyer representing the family of El Faro crew member Jackie Jones Jr., said it appears TOTE is not only seeking to avoid blame, but angling to place any that may come its way squarely on the captain of the ship, Michael Davidson.

"They are without question making a calculated move to shove this off to the captain," said Wagner, who added that the filing opens the possibility of suits against Davidson's estate.

Former crew member: Ship was not built seaworthy

Former crew member: Ship was not built seaworthy 02:41
Arnold agreed, pointing to carefully worded language in TOTE's suit that spells out how everything was up to par on the company's end before El Faro left the port of Jacksonville on September 29 -- including the ship's plan to avoid Joaquin, then a tropical storm, which was churning in the Atlantic but was forecast to turn into a hurricane. If any decisions made after departure led to its sinking, the ship's owners argue, "such fault was occasioned and occurred without ... knowledge of (TOTE)."

TOTE points to a change of course ordered by the captain once the ship was at sea. "After departure and during the voyage, (Davidson) altered the planned course for S.S. EL FARO to account for the hurricane's track."

But Wagner isn't buying it. He said TOTE was intimately involved in and responsible for any and all decisions made at sea. It didn't matter that the decision was made after departure.

Searching with keen eyes, technology, hope

"They are acting like they didn't know what was happening, (but) there isn't a damn thing the crew can do without the owners telling them what to do," he said. "Nowadays the technology is so good these owners are on the bridge with the captain every step of the way. They are virtually on the ship, so for TOTE to file limited liability and say they didn't know what was happening, that is wrong," he said.

Rose, a partner at New York law firm Kreindler & Kreindler, said, "It doesn't do TOTE any good to blame the captain since his acts or omissions will likely be imputed to them regardless," and characterized shifting blame to the captain as "more posturing than prudent legal strategy."

Coast Guard searches for El Faro survivors
10 photos: The search for El Faro
"First, the captain, individually, is obviously not a realistic source of recovery for the families," Rose said. "Second, the only reason to assert allegations against the captain is to impute his acts or omissions to TOTE, but it still has to be done in a way to defeat the limitation. Simply suing the captain does not accomplish that."

TOTE hopes 'arcane' law limits its liability
But even after making its case that it should not be held responsible, TOTE nevertheless hedged in its filing, citing what Arnold called an "arcane" maritime law from the 19th century to limit how much the company might have to pay out.

"(If TOTE) shall be judged liable ... such liability be limited to the value of (TOTE's) interest in the El Faro including her pending freight at the end of the voyage, and $420 per gross registered ton fund for death claimants," the company said in its complaint.

But, Arnold said, that's not exactly a magnanimous gesture, because at the end of the voyage TOTE's interest in the 737-foot container ship was $0, since it was lost at sea. That leaves only the $420 per gross registered ton of pending freight -- a number that comes from the 19th century, according to Arnold -- that would be eligible for death claimants to go after. With the registered tons El Faro was hauling on its final voyage, that amount comes out to about $15.3 million, or about $464,000 for each of the 33 lives lost.

Former crew member: El Faro was a rust bucket

Former crew member: El Faro was a rust bucket 02:05
Arnold said the legal maneuver, which he called "an offensive tool for defendants," stands in direct contrast to the statements made publicly by TOTE.

"They didn't have to file a limitation action," said Arnold, who represented several families who sued BP and Transocean in the Deepwater Horizon disaster in 2010. "They say one thing to the press how their hearts and minds are with the families. Meanwhile they have their lawyers in federal court trying to get a judge to limit damages."

In its statement to CNN, TOTE acknowledged the suit, but said it remains focused on "providing care and support" to the families of crew members.

"We confirm that families have been contacted regarding compensation," continued TOTE's statement. "We do understand that in these difficult and tragic circumstances, a number of families may have pressing financial burdens and we want to ensure that we are there to help immediately. All details of these discussions are, of course, confidential among the parties as they should be. Our efforts remain focused on providing care and support and this step is a step for those who may choose it."

CNN's Yasmin Khorram contributed to this report.

Promoted Stories

Looks like Ford really got it right with the new 2016 Ford Explorer.
Wheels.ca

Hershey's Gives Its Iconic KISSES Chocolates a…
The Huffington Post

Don’t Throw Out Those Eggshells!
AARP

Risks of Installing Solar Panels on Your Roof
Zurich North America
Recommended by
More from CNN
Models hired as 'eye candy' for parties
Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times
Sheriff: Unreleased third video shows student resisting arrest
Photo of Tennessee teacher goes viral
153-year-old shipwreck found in Lake Ontario
New clues in mansion murders: Thousands in cash left behind
Recommended by
More Top Stories
Struggle for control of GOP debates
Struggle for control of GOP debates
Court says Cosby to be deposed
Court says Cosby to be deposed
Trump: DNC chairwoman 'crazy'
Trump: DNC chairwoman 'crazy'
Former senator and actor dies
Former senator and actor dies
Chipotle temporarily closes 43 sites
Chipotle temporarily closes 43 sites
3 small quakes hit Phoenix area
3 small quakes hit Phoenix area
Promoted Stories
Incredible Chance to Rub Elbows with New Media Giants at Code/Media
Incredible Chance to Rub Elbows with New Media Giants…
Media
How Baby Wipes Saved One Man’s Marriage
How Baby Wipes Saved One Man’s Marriage
Just a Dad 247
Halloween Bash 2015
Halloween Bash 2015
Elvis Duran
Why Graham Crackers Can Ruin a Flight
Why Graham Crackers Can Ruin a Flight
Paid Post on NYTimes.com
Recommended by
From our partners
The fastest way to pay off $10,000 in credit card debt LendingTree
Best diets for diabetes Healthgrades
Time to sell? What's your home worth? Trulia
Rates hit 2.78% APR (15 yr). See if you're eligible LendingTree
5 unusual places to check for skin cancer Healthgrades
More from US
Debris of an A321 Russian airliner lie on the ground a day after the plane crashed in Wadi al-Zolomat, a mountainous area in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, on November 1, 2015.
5 things to know for your new day -- Tuesday, November 3
\
D.C. mansion where four were murdered is up for sale
washington d c mansion murders sale pkg_00001407.jpg
D.C. mansion where four were murdered is up for sale
More from Kevin Conlon
south carolina high school student class video vo tsr_00001203.jpg
Spring Valley High School officer suspended after violent classroom arrest
Student's violent arrest caught on video; officer under investigation
S.C. school officer Ben Fields' career marked with lawsuits, praise
New York City, NY Clear 53°

Search CNN

NEWS
U.S.WORLDPOLITICSTECHHEALTHENTERTAINMENTLIVINGTRAVELMONEYSPORTS
VIDEO
CNNGOLATEST NEWSMUST WATCH VIDEOSDIGITAL STUDIOS
TV
CNNGOSCHEDULECNN FILMSSHOWS A-ZFACES OF CNN WORLDWIDE
OPINIONS
POLITICAL OP-EDSSOCIAL COMMENTARYIREPORT
MORE…
PHOTOSLONGFORMINVESTIGATIONSCNN PROFILES A-ZCNN LEADERSHIP
U.S. Edition
© 2015 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyAdChoicesAdvertise with usAbout usWo2 Ezra 6:1-6 (APOCRYPHA)

[1] And he said unto me, In the beginning, when the earth was made, before the borders of the world stood, or ever the winds blew,
[2] Before it thundered and lightened, or ever the foundations of paradise were laid,
[3] Before the fair flowers were seen, or ever the moveable powers were established, before the innumerable multitude of angels were gathered together,
[4] Or ever the heights of the air were lifted up, before the measures of the firmament were named, or ever the chimneys in Sion were hot,
[5] And ere the present years were sought out, and or ever the inventions of them that now sin were turned, before they were sealed that have gathered faith for a treasure:
[6] Then did I consider these things, and they all were made through me alone, and through none other: by me also they shall be ended, and by none other.

YAHAWAH HAS NO BEGINNING. HE IS AND HAS ALWAYS EXISTED.

Dn 7:9 . I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.

YAHAWAH IS THE THE CREATOR OF DAYS AND HE PRECEDES DAYS. HE IS ALSO A GOD OF COLOR WITH WOOLY HAIR LIKE THE MESSIAH YAHAWASHI AND THE HEBREW ISRAELITES. HE TRAVELS IN A CHARIOT THROUGH SPACE IN WHAT PEOPLE MISCONSTRUE AS UFO'S.

BEFORE YAHAWAH MADE ANYTHING HE THOUGHT OF IT ALL AND MADE THE BLUEPRINT OF LIFE AND ALL EXISTENCE.

HE GAVE THE BLUEPRINT TO HIS FIRSTBORN SONS.

Gn 1:1 . In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

IN HEBREW THE WORD "God" IN GENESIS 1:1 IS:

אלהים

IN PURE HEBREW IS AHLAHAYAM

IN jewish yiddish IS ELOHIM

WHICH MEANS :

1) (plural) a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god,

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

BUT THE WORD IS A PLURAL WORD OF THE HEBREW WORD:

אל

WHICH MEANS:

1) strength, power

2) god, god-like one, mighty one

a) mighty men, men f rank, mighty heroes

b) angels

c) god, false god, (demons, imaginations)

d) God, the one true God, YAHAWAH

3) mighty things in nature

THE ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER, IN ALL HIS INFINITE WISDOM, NAME FIRST APPEARS IN

GENESIS 2:4 AS:

יהוה

אלהים

YAHAWAH AHLAHAYAM

WHICH IS YAHAWAH POWERS, YAHAWAH OF THE POWERS OR YAHAWAH FATHER OF THE POWERS

Gn 2:4 . These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

HE GAVE HIS SONS

WHO ARE THE POWERS/ANGELS

THE BLUEPRINTS

OF CREATION

TO CREATE THE WORLDS, PEOPLES, AND GALAXIES

HIS FIRSTBORN SON IS

YAHAWASHI

WHO THEY WRONGLY CALL

JESUS / HEY ZUES

THE LETTER "J" IS AN ENGLISH LETTER WHICH WAS NOT CREATED UNTIL THE 1500'S THROUGH 1600'S.

WIKIPEDIA SAYS: In English J most commonly represents the affricate /dʒ/ (as in jet). In Old English the phoneme /dʒ/ was represented orthographically as cg or cȝ.[5] Under the influence of Old French, which had a similar phoneme deriving from Latin /j/, English scribes began to use i (later j) to represent word-initial /dʒ/ of Old English (for example, iest, later jest), while using dg elsewhere (for example, hedge).[5] Later many other uses of i (later j) were added in loan words from French and other languages (e.g. adjoin, junta). The first English-language book to make a clear distinction between i and j was published in 1634.[5] In loanwords such as raj, "J" may be pronounced /ʒ/ by some, but not all, speakers. In some such cases, including raj, Taj Mahal and others, the regular /dʒ/ is actually closer to the original sound of the foreign language, making this realization a hyperforeignism.[6] Occasionally J represents other sounds, as in Hallelujah which is pronounced the same as "Halleluyah" (See the Hebrew yud for more details).

SO THE LETTER "J" IS REALLY A REPLACEMENT / SUBSTITUTE FOR THE LETTER "Y"

Re 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jn 1:1 . In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Jn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that
believe on his name:

Jn 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

THE MESSIAH DID
NOT DO IT ALL
ALONE, HE
FACILITATED AND
DIRECTED HIS
FELLOW BRETHEREN

Ex 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel [is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

1Jn 1:1 . That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

THEREFORE, IN THE
BEGINNING THE
POWERS/ANGELS
LED BY YAHAWASHI WHO
GOT THE BLUEPRINT FROM
YAHAWAH MADE THE
HEAVENS AND THE EARTH
AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN IT.

Gn 1:3 . And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Jer 10:16 The portion of Jacob [is] not like them: for he [is] the former of all
[things]; and Israel [is] the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts [is] his
name.

FORMER = YATAZAR

to mould into a form; especially as a
potter; figuratively, to determine

Jer 51:19 The portion of Jacob [is] not like them; for he [is] the former of all things: and [Israel is] the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts [is] his name.

Isa 40:21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

THE SONS OF GOD

(AHLAHAYAM)

OBEYED AND PUT
THINGS IN ORDER!

Gn 1:7 And God (AHLAHAYAM) made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.

Gn 1:8 And God (AHLAHAYAM) called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Gn 1:9 . And God (AHLAHAYAM) said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry [land] appear: and it was so.

Gn 1:10 And God (AHLAHAYAM) called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good.

Gn 1:20 . And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Gn 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

Gn 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Gn 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Gn 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

Gn 1:26 . And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

HE SAID...

LET "US"

THAT "US" IS THE
POWERS/ANGELS/
SONS OF GOD

MAKE MAN

THEY MADE MAN IN
THEIR
OWN IMAGE.....

HAVING ORDER, POWER, AND DOMINION

WHICH, IS THEIR LIKENESS,

_____Strongs_____

H6754 tselem tseh'-lem

from an unused root meaning to shade;

a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol.

KJV: image, vain shew.

MAN BECAME A REPRESENTATIVE FIGURE OF THE POWERS HAVING DOMINION OVER THE BEAST, CATTLE, AND CREEPING THINGS.

THE KINGDOM IS FOR ISRAEL ONLY NOT THE ENTIRE PLANET

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FALSELY TAUGHT THAT THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL WILL BE A OPEN COUNTRY LIKE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHERE ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN LIVE AND BE CITIZENS OF. THAT IS NOT THE CASE AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY.

Dt 33:28 Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob [shall be] upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew.

Dt 33:29 Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

SOME ONE HAS BEEN LYING TO THE MASSES ABOUT THE MOST HIGH, THE TRUE NATION OF ISRAEL AND THE TRUE MEANING OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING A GLOBAL WORLD ORDER UNDER CAUCASIAN DEMOCRACY VERSUS THE ORDER THE MOST HIGH ORDAINED THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES WITH ISRAEL BEING THE RULING NATION OVER THE VARIOUS NATIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS WE HELP CREATE.

Isa 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

THEIR IS A VEIL THAT HAS BEEN CAST OVER THE WHOLE ENTIRE EARTH AND THAT HAS BEEN DECEIVING ALL NATIONS THAT THE MOST HIGH YAHAWAH IS DESTROYING AND AWAKENING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE THE NEGRO'S, LATINOS, AND NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS.

FIRST WE HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK BACK AT WHAT THE MOST HIGH ORDAINED THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO A ONE WORLD SOCIETY VERSUS INDIVIDUAL KINGDOMS.

Gn 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

AFTER THE FLOOD, WHEN THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH THROUGH SHEM, JAPHETH, AND HAM BEGAN TO POPULATE, THEY SPOKE HEBREW AND LIVED RELATIVELY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

Gn 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

Gn 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

Gn 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

THEY TRIED TO BUILD A TOWER TO REACH INTO THE LAYERS OF HEAVEN WHERE THEY WOULD OBVIOUSLY DIE IF THEY WERE ABLE TO REACH THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE. NOT TO MENTION THEY WERE FOLLOWING THE LEADERSHIP OF NIMROD AND WICKED COUNSELS CONTRARY TO THE MOST HIGH.

Gn 11:5 . And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

Gn 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

THE MOST HIGH SAW THAT THE PEOPLE ALL HAVING THE SAME LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS WOULD BE VERY WICKED AND DO WHATEVER THEIR MINDS DESIRED AS THEY ARE DOING EVEN TO THIS DAY. IN MODERN TIMES THEY CONDONE HOMOSEXUALITY, MULTIPLE god WORSHIP, AND BREAKING ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI.

Gn 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

SO THE MOST HIGH CHANGED THE LANGUAGE OF THE PEOPLE FROM THE PURE HEBREW INTO THE MANY LANGUAGES WE HAVE TODAY.

Gn 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

NOT ONLY DID THE MOST HIGH YAHAWAH SCATTER AND SEPARATE THE PEOPLE, HE DIVIDED THEM BY THEIR LANGUAGES AND BLOODLINES, SEPARATING THE HOLY BLOOD LINE OF THE HEBREW ISRAELITES FROM AMONG THE DIFFERENT NATIONS. THE MOST HIGH DID NOT WANT EVERYONE TO BE UNITED OR HAVING ONE UNIFIED COUNTRY.

Gn 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

THE MOST HIGH YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI SCATTERED ALL THE PEOPLE ABROAD THE EARTH AND ORDAINED THE NATIONS TO BE IN THEIR OWN LANDS BY BLOODLINE, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE.

THE MOST HIGH WILL NOT CHANGE HIS HEART AND INTENTIONS OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE, SO THIS SO CALLED NEW WORLD ORDER, OR THIS AMERICAN PHILOSOPHY OF THEY RUN THIS WORLD UNITING IT UNDER THEIR LEADERSHIP WITH THE UNITED NATIONS IS A FARCE AND AGAINST THE WILL OF THE MOST HIGH.

Ps 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

HERE ARE SOME MORE SCRIPTURES THAT SAYS THAT SALVATION IS ONLY FOR ISRAEL. THE OTHER NATIONS WILL HAVE THEIR OWN KINGDOMS AND WILL BE IN SUBJECTION AND UNDER OUR RULERSHIP WHICH WILL BE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT THEY WILL BE UNDER ISRAEL.

Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

REPENTANCE IS TO AND ONLY FOR ISRAEL AND HE WILL FORGIVE OUR SINS....

AV Mt 10:5 . These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

WAY DOES NOT MEAN CUSTOMS... HE SENT THEM FORTH ON A JOURNEY AND WAY MEANS A ROAD A PATH

_____Strongs_____

G3598 hodos hod-os'

apparently a primary word;

a road; by implication, a progress (the route, act or distance); figuratively, a mode or means.

KJV: journey, (high-)way.

AV Mt 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

ONLY TO THE ISRAELITES WHO ARE RIGHTEOUS AND CANT FIND THERE WAY

AV Jl 2:27 And ye shall know that I [am] in the midst of Israel, and [that] I [am] the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

THE MOST HIGH IS OUR POWER OUR GOD OUR FATHER AND NONE ELSE...NONE ELSE...NONE ELSE......

AV Ps 147:19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

AV Ps 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and [as for his] judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

HE DONT DEAL WITH ANY OTHER NATION

AV Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

SALVATION IS OF US ONLY FOR US AND WE WILL BE SAVED NO BODY ELSE..

AV Jn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

AV Jn 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

WE HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN US BECAUSE WE ARE THE LITERAL CHILDREN OF GOD...NOBODY ELSE

AV Ro 3:1 . What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit [is there] of circumcision?

AV Ro 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

AV Ro 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

AV Ro 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

AV Ro 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

WE ARE KINSMEN ...KINDRED.... FAMILY...ACCORDING TO THE FLESH...BLOOD LINES.... HERITAGE CULTURE....

AV Ro 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;

WE HAVE THE COVENANTS THE PROMISES ETC...WE DO ONLY

AV Ro 9:5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

CHRIST ONLY CAME FOR US.....PERIOD...

AV Am 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD [are] upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

HE SAID HE WILL UTTERLY DESTROY THE WICKED BUT SAVE ISRAEL.

AV Am 9:9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as [corn] is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

AV Am 9:10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

AV Am 9:11 . In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

AV Am 9:12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

WE WILL POSSESS THE HEATHENS AND RULE OVER THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON....THE LAWS STATUTES AND COMMANDMENTS

AV Mt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE....HIS PEOPLE....THE HEBREW ISRAELITES....

AV Ps 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend [is] his name.

HIS PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE THE HEBREW ISRAELITES

AV Ps 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

AV Isa 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

IN JACOB ISRAEL

AV Lk 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL

AV Jer 31:11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of [him that was] stronger than he.

REDEEMED JACOB ISRAEL

AV Isa 14:1 . For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

WE GOING TO OUR OWN LAND WITH THE ESTRANGED ISRAELITES WHO DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE ISRAELITES BECAUSE THESE HEATHEN EDOMITES HAVE LIED AND STOLEN OUR HERITAGE..

AV Isa 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

WE ARE GOING TO POSSESS THOSE WHO ENSLAVED US AS SERVANTS AND RULE OVER THE HEATHEN

AV Ro 10:1 . Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

ISRAEL TO BE SAVED NOT THE DAMN PLANET

AV Isa 46:13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

SALVATION IS IN US FOR US ONLY

AV Ps 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

REDEMPTION IS OUR SONG AND IN OUR FUTURE ONLY

AV Mic 7:18 Who [is] a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth [in] mercy.

AV Mic 7:19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

AV Mic 7:20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, [and] the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.

AV Ti 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

AV Dt 7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.

AV Dt 14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.

AV 1Pt 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 3:9 They that put their trust in him shall understand the truth: and such as be faithful in love shall abide with him: for grace and mercy is to his saints, and he hath care for his elect.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 4:15 This the people saw, and understood it not, neither laid they up this in their minds, That his grace and mercy is with his saints, and that he hath respect unto his chosen.

2 ESDRAS 3:16 And unto him thou gavest Isaac, and unto Isaac also thou gavest Jacob and Esau. As for Jacob, thou didst choose him to thee, and put by Esau: and so Jacob became a great multitude.

AV Ps 135:4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, [and] Israel for his peculiar treasure.

AV Isa 45:15 Verily thou [art] a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

AV Isa 45:16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together [that are] makers of idols.

AV Isa 45:17 [But] Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

WE HAVE BEEN BRED FOR SOOOOOO LONG THAT WE ARE ALL THE SAME AND THAT IS NOT TRUE...WE ARE THE RULERS AND JUDGES OF THE EARTH AND LITERAL SONS OF GOD, MEANING ANGELS....NO HEATHEN WILL BE IN OUR KINGDOM LIVING AS WE LIVE THEY WILL BE IN THEIR OWN KINGDOMS OBEYING THE RIGHTEOUS LAWS OF THE WORD OF GOD THAT WE ENFORCE. THE KINGDOM IS OURS FOR US ALONE

AV Dt 33:28 Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob [shall be] upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew.

AV Dt 33:29 Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

2Ki 5:15 . And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that [there is] no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

Zephaniah 3:8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lᴏʀᴅ, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

A court granted a motion Monday allowing for Bill Cosby and his former attorney to be deposed as part of a defamation lawsuit filed by model Janice Dickinson.

Dickinson is one of dozens of women who have publicly accused Cosby of sexual misconduct over several decades. The comedian has said that Dickinson fabricated her story. He has not been charged and has vehemently denied wrongdoing.

"In her complaint, Ms. Dickinson alleges that Mr. Cosby defamed her when he called her a liar after she publicly disclosed that Mr. Cosby had drugged and raped her in or about 1982. Ms. Dickinson is proud to stand with the more than 50 women who have accused Mr. Cosby of attempted or actual sexual assault," said Dickinson's attorney, Lisa Bloom.

Judge: Bill Cosby must sit for deposition

Judge: Bill Cosby must sit for deposition 01:32
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Debre Katz Weintraub ordered that the depositions of Cosby and his former attorney Martin Singer take place by November 25, according to Bloom.

An attorney for Cosby, 78, released a statement saying that their side plans to appeal.

"The Court's unfortunate but not surprising ruling permitting a limited deposition of Mr. Cosby regarding the statements of his former attorney Martin Singer was legally incorrect and deprives Mr. Cosby of a right well-settled under California law to have his motion to strike heard before unnecessary, expensive and burdensome discovery. It is disturbing that Mr. Cosby is not receiving the same protections as every other defense litigant in California," said Monique Pressley.

P.J. Masten was a Playboy bunny in her 20s and met Cosby while working as a server at one of Playboy's establishments. He asked her to lunch one afternoon in Chicago, then later called to invite her to dinner, she told CNN. Before the dinner, attended by four other men at the Whitehall Hotel, Masten said, Cosby poured her a drink. "And the next thing I know, it was 4 o'clock in the morning," Masten said. "I woke up in a bed naked, bruised. He was lying next to me, and I slithered out of the bed, my clothes all over the floor. ... I got myself together, I went downstairs, I got in a cab and I went home." Masten recalled "hurting really bad." As to why, she alleged: "There were bruise marks all over me. I knew I was raped by him."
26 photos: Who are Cosby's accusers?
P.J. Masten was a Playboy bunny in her 20s and met Cosby while working as a server at one of Playboy's establishments. He asked her to lunch one afternoon in Chicago, then later called to invite her to dinner, she told CNN. Before the dinner, attended by four other men at the Whitehall Hotel, Masten said, Cosby poured her a drink. "And the next thing I know, it was 4 o'clock in the morning," Masten said. "I woke up in a bed naked, bruised. He was lying next to me, and I slithered out of the bed, my clothes all over the floor. ... I got myself together, I went downstairs, I got in a cab and I went home." Masten recalled "hurting really bad." As to why, she alleged: "There were bruise marks all over me. I knew I was raped by him."
Hide Caption
14 of 26
In a statement released through lawyer Gloria Allred's office, Helen Hayes alleged that Cosby followed her and two friends "around all day" at a summer 1973 celebrity tennis tournament in Pebble Beach, California, hosted by actor Clint Eastwood. Hayes claimed she and her friends tried to avoid Cosby, but he caught up with them in a restaurant, "approached me from behind and reached over my shoulder and grabbed my right breast." "I was stunned and angry, because he had no right to do that and I did not know why he would behave that way," Hayes said. "His behavior was like that of a predator."
In a statement released through lawyer Gloria Allred's office, Helen Hayes alleged that Cosby followed her and two friends "around all day" at a summer 1973 celebrity tennis tournament in Pebble Beach, California, hosted by actor Clint Eastwood. Hayes claimed she and her friends tried to avoid Cosby, but he caught up with them in a restaurant, "approached me from behind and reached over my shoulder and grabbed my right breast." "I was stunned and angry, because he had no right to do that and I did not know why he would behave that way," Hayes said. "His behavior was like that of a predator."
Hide Caption
15 of 26
Louisa Moritz, seen here in a 1971 episode of "Love, American Style," told TMZ she was in the green room of the "The Tonight Show" at NBC in New York when Cosby paid her a visit. He offered to turn her into a "major star through his direction." Then he forced himself on her, she alleged.
Louisa Moritz, seen here in a 1971 episode of "Love, American Style," told TMZ she was in the green room of the "The Tonight Show" at NBC in New York when Cosby paid her a visit. He offered to turn her into a "major star through his direction." Then he forced himself on her, she alleged.
Hide Caption
16 of 26
Donna Motsinger, 73, one of the Jane Does in the civil suit with Constand, said she met Cosby while working in a restaurant in Sausalito, California. According to Motsinger, Cosby invited her to join him for his show and she accepted. On the way, they stopped for gas and had a drink. After becoming ill, Motsinger said Cosby gave her what she thought was an aspirin. "After that there was some conversation and laughing and stuff, but then the next thing I remember ... he's next to me, he's got his hands on me and I look up I see the lights of the city. I could see it clear as a bell in my mind right now, the lights of the city coming back and it was all blurry, kind of the lights, and I passed out again," she said.
Donna Motsinger, 73, one of the Jane Does in the civil suit with Constand, said she met Cosby while working in a restaurant in Sausalito, California. According to Motsinger, Cosby invited her to join him for his show and she accepted. On the way, they stopped for gas and had a drink. After becoming ill, Motsinger said Cosby gave her what she thought was an aspirin. "After that there was some conversation and laughing and stuff, but then the next thing I remember ... he's next to me, he's got his hands on me and I look up I see the lights of the city. I could see it clear as a bell in my mind right now, the lights of the city coming back and it was all blurry, kind of the lights, and I passed out again," she said.
Hide Caption
17 of 26
Florida nurse Therese Serignese, 57, told ABC's "20/20" that she was a 19-year-old model visiting Las Vegas when Cosby handed her pills in a private dressing room after a performance. "Take these," Cosby told her, according to Serignese. After consuming the pills, she remembered "feeling drugged, and I was kind of leaning forward, and he was behind me having sex with me. And I -- I remember it because it was not good."
Florida nurse Therese Serignese, 57, told ABC's "20/20" that she was a 19-year-old model visiting Las Vegas when Cosby handed her pills in a private dressing room after a performance. "Take these," Cosby told her, according to Serignese. After consuming the pills, she remembered "feeling drugged, and I was kind of leaning forward, and he was behind me having sex with me. And I -- I remember it because it was not good."
Hide Caption
18 of 26
Jewel Allison was a model and aspiring actress in her late 20s when she met Cosby in the late 1980s. She said he offered to help her, inviting her to his home. When she arrived, no one else was there besides Cosby, Allison said. At one point, after taking a few sips of wine, she began to feel "out of it." "I realized that something sexual was going on, but I was unable to stop it," Allison told CNN.
Jewel Allison was a model and aspiring actress in her late 20s when she met Cosby in the late 1980s. She said he offered to help her, inviting her to his home. When she arrived, no one else was there besides Cosby, Allison said. At one point, after taking a few sips of wine, she began to feel "out of it." "I realized that something sexual was going on, but I was unable to stop it," Allison told CNN.
Hide Caption
19 of 26
Barbara Bowman was a 17-year-old model and actress who met Cosby in Denver in 1985. Bowman told Newsweek that Cosby visited her numerous times, giving her acting lessons and "flying me around to major cities to events." After she turned 18, Cosby "assaulted (me) a number of times," she said. In an incident in New York, Bowman "had one glass of wine and then I blacked out. I woke up throwing up in the toilet. ... I was wearing a white T-shirt that wasn't mine, and he was in a white robe."
Barbara Bowman was a 17-year-old model and actress who met Cosby in Denver in 1985. Bowman told Newsweek that Cosby visited her numerous times, giving her acting lessons and "flying me around to major cities to events." After she turned 18, Cosby "assaulted (me) a number of times," she said. In an incident in New York, Bowman "had one glass of wine and then I blacked out. I woke up throwing up in the toilet. ... I was wearing a white T-shirt that wasn't mine, and he was in a white robe."
Hide Caption
20 of 26
Lise-Lotte Lublin was a 23-year-old model in 1989 when, she alleges, Cosby gave her two shots of alcohol that caused her to black out in the Elvis suite of the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas. Her next memory was waking up at home, unable to remember what happened in the interim, she says.
Lise-Lotte Lublin was a 23-year-old model in 1989 when, she alleges, Cosby gave her two shots of alcohol that caused her to black out in the Elvis suite of the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas. Her next memory was waking up at home, unable to remember what happened in the interim, she says.
Hide Caption
21 of 26
Identifying herself only by a first name during a news conference with lawyer Gloria Allred, Chelan said she was a 17-year-old aspiring model who worked at the Las Vegas Hilton when her father's wife sent pictures of her to Cosby. She said Cosby arranged to meet her at the Vegas Hilton "to introduce me to someone from the Ford modeling agency." During that meeting, she said, Cosby gave her "a blue pill, which he said was an antihistamine, with a double shot of Amaretto." She alleged that Cosby lay down next to her on the bed and began touching her sexually and grunting.
Identifying herself only by a first name during a news conference with lawyer Gloria Allred, Chelan said she was a 17-year-old aspiring model who worked at the Las Vegas Hilton when her father's wife sent pictures of her to Cosby. She said Cosby arranged to meet her at the Vegas Hilton "to introduce me to someone from the Ford modeling agency." During that meeting, she said, Cosby gave her "a blue pill, which he said was an antihistamine, with a double shot of Amaretto." She alleged that Cosby lay down next to her on the bed and began touching her sexually and grunting.
Hide Caption
22 of 26
Helen Gumpel, a model and actress known as Helen Selby professionally, appeared in a bit part in a late-1980s "Cosby Show" episode. A short time later, her agent got a call that Cosby wanted to meet with her. In a statement, Gumpel said that, after Cosby hugged and kissed her in front of onlookers at a New York studio, she was asked back to his dressing room. There, she found Cosby "wearing a loosely tied robe" and then -- with the robe still on -- he put "his crotch area in my face," Gumpel alleged. The comedian touched her shoulders then tried repeatedly to get Gumpel to have a drink he'd made, she said. After her refusals, Gumpel said, "Cosby turned his back to me and walked to the door. Cosby looked at me and his face clouded up, as if he was frustrated and angry, and he told me to leave."
Helen Gumpel, a model and actress known as Helen Selby professionally, appeared in a bit part in a late-1980s "Cosby Show" episode. A short time later, her agent got a call that Cosby wanted to meet with her. In a statement, Gumpel said that, after Cosby hugged and kissed her in front of onlookers at a New York studio, she was asked back to his dressing room. There, she found Cosby "wearing a loosely tied robe" and then -- with the robe still on -- he put "his crotch area in my face," Gumpel alleged. The comedian touched her shoulders then tried repeatedly to get Gumpel to have a drink he'd made, she said. After her refusals, Gumpel said, "Cosby turned his back to me and walked to the door. Cosby looked at me and his face clouded up, as if he was frustrated and angry, and he told me to leave."
Hide Caption
23 of 26
Beth Ferrier told media outlets in 2005 that she met Cosby in Denver in the mid-'80s. He mentored her for a time, but one night, she said, he gave her a drugged cappuccino. "I woke up in my car in the parking lot with my clothes all a mess," she said. "I wondered, I still wonder, 'What did he do with me? Why was my bra unhooked?'" The two later conducted an "on-and-off consensual affair" that lasted several years, she alleged to People magazine. "He kept luring me in," Ferrier told the magazine. "I felt like I couldn't say no." At the time, Cosby's publicist told People he had no comment.
Beth Ferrier told media outlets in 2005 that she met Cosby in Denver in the mid-'80s. He mentored her for a time, but one night, she said, he gave her a drugged cappuccino. "I woke up in my car in the parking lot with my clothes all a mess," she said. "I wondered, I still wonder, 'What did he do with me? Why was my bra unhooked?'" The two later conducted an "on-and-off consensual affair" that lasted several years, she alleged to People magazine. "He kept luring me in," Ferrier told the magazine. "I felt like I couldn't say no." At the time, Cosby's publicist told People he had no comment.
Hide Caption
24 of 26
In January 2004, Andrea Constand, then a 31-year-old staffer for the women's basketball team at Temple University -- Cosby's alma mater -- was at the comedian's Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, home when Cosby provided her medication that made her dizzy, she alleged the next year. She later woke up to find her bra undone and her clothes in disarray, she further alleged to police in her home province of Ontario, Canada, in January 2005. Cosby settled a civil suit with Constand that alleged 13 Jane Does had similar stories of sexual abuse.
In January 2004, Andrea Constand, then a 31-year-old staffer for the women's basketball team at Temple University -- Cosby's alma mater -- was at the comedian's Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, home when Cosby provided her medication that made her dizzy, she alleged the next year. She later woke up to find her bra undone and her clothes in disarray, she further alleged to police in her home province of Ontario, Canada, in January 2005. Cosby settled a civil suit with Constand that alleged 13 Jane Does had similar stories of sexual abuse.
Hide Caption
25 of 26
<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/14/entertain ... llegation/" target="_blank">Chloe Goins </a>told the Los Angeles Police Department on January 14 that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2008 during a party at the Playboy Mansion, when she was 18. Spencer Kuvin, Goins' attorney, said his client may be the first accuser to have a case that falls within the statute of limitations for bringing criminal charges. Cobsy's lawyer, Martin Singer, <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/16/us/cosby- ... llegation/" target="_blank">denied the accusation</a> and said the comedian was not in California on August 8, 2008, the night of the "Midsummer Night's Party."
Chloe Goins told the Los Angeles Police Department on January 14 that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2008 during a party at the Playboy Mansion, when she was 18. Spencer Kuvin, Goins' attorney, said his client may be the first accuser to have a case that falls within the statute of limitations for bringing criminal charges. Cobsy's lawyer, Martin Singer, denied the accusation and said the comedian was not in California on August 8, 2008, the night of the "Midsummer Night's Party."
Hide Caption
26 of 26
More than 40 women have spoken out to various media outlets about allegations of sexual misconduct by Bill Cosby. Here are 25, in chronological order, who have spoken with CNN, spoken on camera about their allegations or been the subject of responses from Cosby's attorneys. <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/20/showbiz/b ... index.html" target="_blank">Read more on the allegations and Cosby's denials. </a>
More than 40 women have spoken out to various media outlets about allegations of sexual misconduct by Bill Cosby. Here are 25, in chronological order, who have spoken with CNN, spoken on camera about their allegations or been the subject of responses from Cosby's attorneys. Read more on the allegations and Cosby's denials.
Hide Caption
1 of 26
Janice Dickinson alleged she and Cosby had dinner in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, in 1982 and he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill she believed was for menstrual cramps. "The last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain," she told "Entertainment Tonight." Cosby's attorney said in a statement that Dickinson's allegation was a "fabricated lie" that contradicted what she wrote in her autobiography and what she said during a 2002 New York Observer interview.
Janice Dickinson alleged she and Cosby had dinner in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, in 1982 and he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill she believed was for menstrual cramps. "The last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain," she told "Entertainment Tonight." Cosby's attorney said in a statement that Dickinson's allegation was a "fabricated lie" that contradicted what she wrote in her autobiography and what she said during a 2002 New York Observer interview.
Hide Caption
2 of 26
<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/24/us/cosby- ... tml">Heidi Thomas</a> says she met Cosby in 1984 and visited him at a house outside of Reno, Nevada, for "coaching." At the time, she was a 24-year-old aspiring actress and model known as Heidi Johnson. Thomas says Cosby offered her a glass of Chablis, and she later woke up with Cosby next to her in bed, naked, and "forcing himself in my mouth." A representative of Cosby did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thomas' allegation.
Heidi Thomas says she met Cosby in 1984 and visited him at a house outside of Reno, Nevada, for "coaching." At the time, she was a 24-year-old aspiring actress and model known as Heidi Johnson. Thomas says Cosby offered her a glass of Chablis, and she later woke up with Cosby next to her in bed, naked, and "forcing himself in my mouth." A representative of Cosby did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thomas' allegation.
Hide Caption
3 of 26
Cindra Ladd, longtime wife of Oscar-winning film producer Alan Ladd Jr., alleges Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1969 when she was single and 21. Cosby's representatives did not respond to CNN's repeated requests for comment.
Cindra Ladd, longtime wife of Oscar-winning film producer Alan Ladd Jr., alleges Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1969 when she was single and 21. Cosby's representatives did not respond to CNN's repeated requests for comment.
Hide Caption
4 of 26
The now-wife of "The Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, Carla Ferrigno, told CNN that Cosby forcibly kissed her at his home in 1967. Carla Ferrigno said she told her husband, whom she married in 1980, about the incident about five years ago and he advised her to stay silent.
The now-wife of "The Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, Carla Ferrigno, told CNN that Cosby forcibly kissed her at his home in 1967. Carla Ferrigno said she told her husband, whom she married in 1980, about the incident about five years ago and he advised her to stay silent.
Hide Caption
5 of 26
Kristina Ruehli was a secretary for a talent agency in 1965 that had Cosby as a client. She said she was invited to a party to celebrate a taping of "Hollywood Palace." Ruehli said she and an actress were the only attendees at the party. She said she became unconscious after consuming drinks and later woke up to find Cosby attempting to force her mouth onto his pubic area. She said she pulled away to vomit and drove herself home. It was the last time she would see Cosby, she told CNN.
Kristina Ruehli was a secretary for a talent agency in 1965 that had Cosby as a client. She said she was invited to a party to celebrate a taping of "Hollywood Palace." Ruehli said she and an actress were the only attendees at the party. She said she became unconscious after consuming drinks and later woke up to find Cosby attempting to force her mouth onto his pubic area. She said she pulled away to vomit and drove herself home. It was the last time she would see Cosby, she told CNN.
Hide Caption
6 of 26
Linda Brown was a 21-year-old model in 1969 when, she alleges, Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in Canada near her hometown. She says she was introduced to the comedian by her then-manager, had dinner with Cosby and was later served a soft drink by Cosby at an apartment. "I took a sip and blacked out," Brown said at a press conference with her attorney in February. "When I awakened, I was naked in the bed beside him."
Linda Brown was a 21-year-old model in 1969 when, she alleges, Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in Canada near her hometown. She says she was introduced to the comedian by her then-manager, had dinner with Cosby and was later served a soft drink by Cosby at an apartment. "I took a sip and blacked out," Brown said at a press conference with her attorney in February. "When I awakened, I was naked in the bed beside him."
Hide Caption
7 of 26
Joan Tarshis was a 19-year-old actress in 1969 when, she said, she met Cosby in Los Angeles. The two became friendly. One night after taping his sitcom, he invited her back to his bungalow and fixed her a "redeye" (a Bloody Mary topped with beer), she alleged. "The next thing I remember was coming to on his couch while being undressed," she told Hollywood Elsewhere. "I was sickened by what was happening to me and shocked that this man I had idolized was now raping me. Of course I told no one." It was the first of two similar incidents, said Tarshis, who is now a journalist and publicist.
Joan Tarshis was a 19-year-old actress in 1969 when, she said, she met Cosby in Los Angeles. The two became friendly. One night after taping his sitcom, he invited her back to his bungalow and fixed her a "redeye" (a Bloody Mary topped with beer), she alleged. "The next thing I remember was coming to on his couch while being undressed," she told Hollywood Elsewhere. "I was sickened by what was happening to me and shocked that this man I had idolized was now raping me. Of course I told no one." It was the first of two similar incidents, said Tarshis, who is now a journalist and publicist.
Hide Caption
8 of 26
Linda Joy Traitz said Cosby offered her a ride home while she was working as a waitress at a restaurant in Los Angeles that he co-owned in 1969. On the way, they detoured to the beach. They parked and he offered her drugs "to relax," she alleged. After refusing "he kept offering me the pills," she alleged, and it made her feel uncomfortable. She claimed he then groped her chest, pushing her down in the seat and toward the door, and tried to lie on top of her. She got out of the car and ran, she said. She added that she was "absolutely not" raped. He tried to calm her, she said, then drove her home in silence. Traitz has a criminal record in Florida and spent time in prison on a conviction for drug trafficking, according to state records. Cosby's lawyer passed on her lengthy rap sheet. Traitz spoke openly about her record to CNN.
Linda Joy Traitz said Cosby offered her a ride home while she was working as a waitress at a restaurant in Los Angeles that he co-owned in 1969. On the way, they detoured to the beach. They parked and he offered her drugs "to relax," she alleged. After refusing "he kept offering me the pills," she alleged, and it made her feel uncomfortable. She claimed he then groped her chest, pushing her down in the seat and toward the door, and tried to lie on top of her. She got out of the car and ran, she said. She added that she was "absolutely not" raped. He tried to calm her, she said, then drove her home in silence. Traitz has a criminal record in Florida and spent time in prison on a conviction for drug trafficking, according to state records. Cosby's lawyer passed on her lengthy rap sheet. Traitz spoke openly about her record to CNN.
Hide Caption
9 of 26
Playboy bunny Victoria Valentino said her friend Francesca Emerson first introduced her to Cosby hoping to help her get work on his show "I Spy" in the late '60s. Valentino said after an interview in his trailer, Cosby invited her and a different friend to dinner, where they drank red wine and Cosby offered her pills to "cheer up," she said. She said she felt "stoned," slurring her words. They then went with him to what she described as a "ballers pad," an office-like space in an apartment building, with two loveseats and no working phone. Valentino said she was feeling "totally out of it" when she saw Cosby attempting to advance on her passed-out friend. She said she began reaching out to Cosby to pull him off her friend when he pushed her down, first pushing himself near her mouth, before turning her around and raping her.
Playboy bunny Victoria Valentino said her friend Francesca Emerson first introduced her to Cosby hoping to help her get work on his show "I Spy" in the late '60s. Valentino said after an interview in his trailer, Cosby invited her and a different friend to dinner, where they drank red wine and Cosby offered her pills to "cheer up," she said. She said she felt "stoned," slurring her words. They then went with him to what she described as a "ballers pad," an office-like space in an apartment building, with two loveseats and no working phone. Valentino said she was feeling "totally out of it" when she saw Cosby attempting to advance on her passed-out friend. She said she began reaching out to Cosby to pull him off her friend when he pushed her down, first pushing himself near her mouth, before turning her around and raping her.
Hide Caption
10 of 26
Famed model Beverly Johnson alleged that Bill Cosby drugged her in the 1980s at his Manhattan brownstone, where she'd gone to rehearse lines. During the meeting, Johnson said, Cosby was "very insistent" she drink a cup of cappuccino he had made for her. "After that second sip, I knew I had been drugged," she alleged. "It was very powerful, it came on very quickly." Johnson said she then confronted and cursed at the comedian, claiming, "I wanted him to know he had drugged me." She alleged that Cosby got angry, grabbed her, took her outside and flagged down a taxi for her. Cosby's attorney didn't immediately return a CNN call for comment on Johnson's allegation, which she first made in a Vanity Fair article.
Famed model Beverly Johnson alleged that Bill Cosby drugged her in the 1980s at his Manhattan brownstone, where she'd gone to rehearse lines. During the meeting, Johnson said, Cosby was "very insistent" she drink a cup of cappuccino he had made for her. "After that second sip, I knew I had been drugged," she alleged. "It was very powerful, it came on very quickly." Johnson said she then confronted and cursed at the comedian, claiming, "I wanted him to know he had drugged me." She alleged that Cosby got angry, grabbed her, took her outside and flagged down a taxi for her. Cosby's attorney didn't immediately return a CNN call for comment on Johnson's allegation, which she first made in a Vanity Fair article.
Hide Caption
11 of 26
In 1970, Tamara Green was an aspiring model in her early 20s. She alleged an incident occurred during a working lunch with Cosby and others. Green told Matt Lauer of the "Today" show that at the lunch, she was suffering from the flu and Cosby "produced two capsules." She said they made her feel "great" at first, but then left her "almost literally face down on the table of this restaurant." Cosby took her to her apartment and started "groping me and kissing me and touching me and handling me and you know, taking off my clothes," Green said. Green further detailed her allegations in a defamation lawsuit against Cosby filed in December.
In 1970, Tamara Green was an aspiring model in her early 20s. She alleged an incident occurred during a working lunch with Cosby and others. Green told Matt Lauer of the "Today" show that at the lunch, she was suffering from the flu and Cosby "produced two capsules." She said they made her feel "great" at first, but then left her "almost literally face down on the table of this restaurant." Cosby took her to her apartment and started "groping me and kissing me and touching me and handling me and you know, taking off my clothes," Green said. Green further detailed her allegations in a defamation lawsuit against Cosby filed in December.
Hide Caption
12 of 26
Judy Huth has filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court claiming sexual battery and infliction of emotional distress during an incident at the Playboy Mansion, according to court documents. The alleged sexual assault took place in 1974 when Huth was 15 years old. According to court documents, Huth and a 16-year-old friend met with Cosby and eventually went to the Playboy Mansion with him. "He then proceeded to sexually molest her by attempting to put his hand down her pants and then taking her hand in his hand and performing a sex act on himself without her consent," according to the documents. Cosby's lawyer said Huth's claims are "absolutely false" and he accused her of engaging in extortion after Cosby rejected her "outrageous demand for money in order not to make her allegations public."
Judy Huth has filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court claiming sexual battery and infliction of emotional distress during an incident at the Playboy Mansion, according to court documents. The alleged sexual assault took place in 1974 when Huth was 15 years old. According to court documents, Huth and a 16-year-old friend met with Cosby and eventually went to the Playboy Mansion with him. "He then proceeded to sexually molest her by attempting to put his hand down her pants and then taking her hand in his hand and performing a sex act on himself without her consent," according to the documents. Cosby's lawyer said Huth's claims are "absolutely false" and he accused her of engaging in extortion after Cosby rejected her "outrageous demand for money in order not to make her allegations public."
Hide Caption
13 of 26
Hide Caption
14 of 26
Hide Caption
15 of 26
Hide Caption
16 of 26
Hide Caption
17 of 26
Hide Caption
18 of 26
Hide Caption
19 of 26
Hide Caption
20 of 26
Hide Caption
21 of 26
Hide Caption
22 of 26
Hide Caption
23 of 26
Hide Caption
24 of 26
Hide Caption
25 of 26
<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/14/entertain ... llegation/" target="_blank">Chloe Goins </a>told the Los Angeles Police Department on January 14 that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2008 during a party at the Playboy Mansion, when she was 18. Spencer Kuvin, Goins' attorney, said his client may be the first accuser to have a case that falls within the statute of limitations for bringing criminal charges. Cobsy's lawyer, Martin Singer, <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/16/us/cosby- ... llegation/" target="_blank">denied the accusation</a> and said the comedian was not in California on August 8, 2008, the night of the "Midsummer Night's Party."
Chloe Goins told the Los Angeles Police Department on January 14 that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2008 during a party at the Playboy Mansion, when she was 18. Spencer Kuvin, Goins' attorney, said his client may be the first accuser to have a case that falls within the statute of limitations for bringing criminal charges. Cobsy's lawyer, Martin Singer, denied the accusation and said the comedian was not in California on August 8, 2008, the night of the "Midsummer Night's Party."
Hide Caption
26 of 26
More than 40 women have spoken out to various media outlets about allegations of sexual misconduct by Bill Cosby. Here are 25, in chronological order, who have spoken with CNN, spoken on camera about their allegations or been the subject of responses from Cosby's attorneys. <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/20/showbiz/b ... index.html" target="_blank">Read more on the allegations and Cosby's denials. </a>
More than 40 women have spoken out to various media outlets about allegations of sexual misconduct by Bill Cosby. Here are 25, in chronological order, who have spoken with CNN, spoken on camera about their allegations or been the subject of responses from Cosby's attorneys. Read more on the allegations and Cosby's denials.
Hide Caption
1 of 26
Hide Caption
2 of 26
<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/24/us/cosby- ... tml">Heidi Thomas</a> says she met Cosby in 1984 and visited him at a house outside of Reno, Nevada, for "coaching." At the time, she was a 24-year-old aspiring actress and model known as Heidi Johnson. Thomas says Cosby offered her a glass of Chablis, and she later woke up with Cosby next to her in bed, naked, and "forcing himself in my mouth." A representative of Cosby did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thomas' allegation.
Heidi Thomas says she met Cosby in 1984 and visited him at a house outside of Reno, Nevada, for "coaching." At the time, she was a 24-year-old aspiring actress and model known as Heidi Johnson. Thomas says Cosby offered her a glass of Chablis, and she later woke up with Cosby next to her in bed, naked, and "forcing himself in my mouth." A representative of Cosby did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thomas' allegation.
Hide Caption
3 of 26
Hide Caption
4 of 26
Hide Caption
5 of 26
Hide Caption
6 of 26
Hide Caption
7 of 26
Hide Caption
8 of 26
Hide Caption
9 of 26
Hide Caption
10 of 26
Hide Caption
11 of 26
Hide Caption
12 of 26
Hide Caption
13 of 26
Bill CosbyJanice Dickinson02 heidi thomascindra laddCarla Ferrignokristina reuhlilinda brownJoan Tarshislinda joy traitzVictoria ValentinoBeverly JohnsonTamara GreenJudy HuthP.J. MastenHelen HayesLOUISA MORITZ - RESTRICTEDfemale silhouette newtherese serignesejewell allisonbarbara bowmanlise-lotte lublinchelenhelen gumpelbeth ferrierAndrea Constandcosby accuser goins
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR WICKED WAYS!
AV Ezk 13:1 . And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

AV Ezk 13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;

AV Ezk 13:3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

AV Ezk 13:4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

AV Ezk 13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

AV Ezk 13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made [others] to hope that they would confirm the word.

AV Ezk 13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith [it]; albeit I have not spoken?

AV Ezk 13:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I [am] against you, saith the Lord GOD.

AV Ezk 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

AV Ezk 13:10 . Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and [there was] no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered [morter]:

AV Ezk 13:11 Say unto them which daub [it] with untempered [morter], that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend [it].

AV Ezk 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where [is] the daubing wherewith ye have daubed [it]?

AV Ezk 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend [it] with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in [my] fury to consume [it].

AV Ezk 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered [morter], and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.

AV Ezk 13:15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered [morter], and will say unto you, The wall [is] no [more], neither they that daubed it;

AV Ezk 13:16 [To wit], the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and [there is] no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

AV Mt 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

AV Isa 9:15 The ancient and honourable, he [is] the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he [is] the tail.

AV Isa 9:16 For the leaders of this people cause [them] to err; and [they that are] led of them [are] destroyed.

AV Phl 3:17 . Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

AV Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

AV Phl 3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

AV Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

AV Phl 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

AV Jer 23:1 . Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:9 . Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.

AV Jer 23:10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force [is] not right.

AV Jer 23:11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:12 Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery [ways] in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, [even] the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

AV Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

AV Jer 23:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

AV Jer 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, [and] not out of the mouth of the LORD.

AV Jer 23:17 They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

AV Jer 23:18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard [it]?

AV Jer 23:19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

AV Jer 23:20 The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

AV Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

AV Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

AV Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

AV Jer 23:23 [Am] I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

AV Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

AV Jer 23:26 How long shall [this] be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, [they are] prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

AV Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

AV Jer 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What [is] the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:29 [Is] not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer [that] breaketh the rock in pieces?

AV Jer 23:30 Therefore, behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

AV Jer 23:31 Behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

AV Jer 23:32 Behold, I [am] against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:33 . And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What [is] the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 23:34 And [as for] the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

AV Jer 23:35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken?

AV Jer 23:36 And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

AV Jer 23:37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken?

AV Jer 23:38 But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD;

AV Jer 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, [and cast you] out of my presence:

AV Jer 23:40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

AV Dn 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

AV Dn 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

AV Isa 30:9 That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear the law of the LORD:

AV Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

AV Isa 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

AV Isa 30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

AV Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

AV Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters'vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit.

AV Jer 5:7 How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by [them that are] no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots'houses.

AV Jer 5:8 They were [as] fed horses in the morning: every one neighed after his neighbour's wife.

AV Jer 5:9 Shall I not visit for these [things]? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

AV Jer 5:10 . Go ye up upon her walls, and destroy; but make not a full end: take away her battlements; for they [are] not the LORD'S.

AV Jer 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 5:12 They have belied the LORD, and said, [It is] not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:

AV Jer 5:13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word [is] not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

AV Jer 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

AV Jer 5:23 But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

AV Jer 5:24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.

AV Jer 5:25 . Your iniquities have turned away these [things], and your sins have withholden good [things] from you.

AV Jer 5:26 For among my people are found wicked [men]: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

AV Jer 5:27 As a cage is full of birds, so [are] their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

AV Jer 5:28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

AV Jer 5:29 Shall I not visit for these [things]? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

AV Jer 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

AV Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love [to have it] so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

AV Jer 28:1 . And it came to pass the same year, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the fourth year, [and] in the fifth month, [that] Hananiah the son of Azur the prophet, which [was] of Gibeon, spake unto me in the house of the LORD, in the presence of the priests and of all the people, saying,

AV Jer 28:2 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon.

AV Jer 28:3 Within two full years will I bring again into this place all the vessels of the LORD'S house, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took away from this place, and carried them to Babylon:

AV Jer 28:4 And I will bring again to this place Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, with all the captives of Judah, that went into Babylon, saith the LORD: for I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon.

AV Jer 28:5 Then the prophet Jeremiah said unto the prophet Hananiah in the presence of the priests, and in the presence of all the people that stood in the house of the LORD,

AV Jer 28:6 Even the prophet Jeremiah said, Amen: the LORD do so: the LORD perform thy words which thou hast prophesied, to bring again the vessels of the LORD'S house, and all that is carried away captive, from Babylon into this place.

AV Jer 28:7 Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears, and in the ears of all the people;

AV Jer 28:8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

AV Jer 28:9 The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, [then] shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him.

AV Jer 28:10 . Then Hananiah the prophet took the yoke from off the prophet Jeremiah's neck, and brake it.

AV Jer 28:11 And Hananiah spake in the presence of all the people, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Even so will I break the yoke of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon from the neck of all nations within the space of two full years. And the prophet Jeremiah went his way.

AV Jer 28:12 Then the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah [the prophet], after that Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of the prophet Jeremiah, saying,

AV Jer 28:13 Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.

AV Jer 28:14 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also.

AV Jer 28:15 Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to trust in a lie.

AV Jer 28:16 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the LORD.

AV Jer 28:17 So Hananiah the prophet died the same year in the seventh month.

AV Jer 14:13 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.

AV Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

AV Jer 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

AV Jer 14:16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

AV Jer 14:17 . Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.

AV Jer 14:18 If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not.

AV Lam 2:14 Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.

AV Zch 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because [there was] no shepherd.

AV Zch 10:3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.

AV Mal 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

AV Mt 7:15 . Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

AV Mt 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

AV Mt 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

AV Mt 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

AV Mt 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

AV Mt 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

AV Mt 7:21 . Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

AV Mt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

AV Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

AV Mt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

AV Mt 24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

AV Mt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

AV Mt 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

AV Mt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

AV Mt 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

AV Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

AV Mt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

AV Mt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

AV Mt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

AV Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

AV Mt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

AV Mt 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.

AV Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

AV Mt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

AV Lk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

AV 2Pt 2:1 . But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

AV 2Pt 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

AV 2Pt 2:3 . And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

AV 2Pt 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

AV 2Pt 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

AV 2Pt 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned [them] with an overthrow, making [them] an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

AV 2Pt 2:7 . And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

AV 2Pt 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds;)

AV 2Pt 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

AV 2Pt 2:10 . But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous [are they], selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

AV 2Pt 2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

AV 2Pt 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

AV 2Pt 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

AV 2Pt 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

AV 2Pt 2:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

AV 2Pt 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb a$$ speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

AV 2Pt 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

AV 2Pt 2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

AV 2Pt 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

AV 2Pt 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

AV 2Pt 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

AV 1Jn 4:1 . Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

AV 1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

AV 1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

AV Re 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

AV Re 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

AV Re 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

AV Re 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

AV Re 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

AV Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

AV Re 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

AV Re 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

:approve: :approve: :approve: