To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Lil Swerve
underboss

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Post by Lil Swerve » November 2nd, 2015, 11:52 am

You n*ggas pathetic :whaat: debating some sh*t that don't really matter in the long run. I ain't got the stamina for that. @chilli you still a fucknigga

bigcountry
prince

Re: To all my Hebrew Israelites and those of you who believe you're African and not a Hebrew Israelite

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:05 pm

Lil Swerve wrote:You n*ggas pathetic :whaat: debating some sh*t that don't really matter in the long run. I ain't got the stamina for that. @chilli you still a fucknigga
n*ggas act like women some time they always have to say something if don't like it don't comment ignore it :shrug:

Lil Swerve
underboss

Post by Lil Swerve » November 2nd, 2015, 12:08 pm

bigcountry wrote:
Lil Swerve wrote:You n*ggas pathetic :whaat: debating some sh*t that don't really matter in the long run. I ain't got the stamina for that. @chilli you still a fucknigga
n*ggas act like women some time they always have to say something if don't like it don't comment ignore it :shrug:
Literacy goes a long way, like courtesy
https://online.hookedonphonics.com/?vc= ... HwodmtoITA

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:11 pm

Chill posted that picture it show esua wasnt from Abraham :lol:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:13 pm

Lil Swerve wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
Literacy goes a long way, like courtesy
https://online.hookedonphonics.com/?vc= ... HwodmtoITA
sorry I don't need maybe your boyfriend do

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 12:17 pm

bigcountry wrote:Chill posted that picture it show esua wasnt from Abraham :lol:
Stop lying ...

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:23 pm

Prove it

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:27 pm

He mad he's tight :lol:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 12:42 pm

Already showed u esau & jacob r twins...u jus spreadn lies..u changeed subject when i asked u 2 show me where it said cain was from canaan..never showed me esau's lineage..never showed me how e1b1a started out side of africa..never showed how da kenites was da devils children..never showed how esau & jacob arent twins..u just never never man lmao...ur only evidence is dis spirit, dat keep giving u bad n4 lmao...u havent showed me one shred of solid evidence supporting wat u sayn ..its no need from me 2 respond,til u can come wit something other than talk & dis so called spirit u got lol

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 12:52 pm

You talk out you a$$ bro I'm not going back over this I whip you devil a$$ go back and read all the comments light out and stop lying and take your dam medicine? show me your 40 gods I'm done with you period

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:13 pm

Words of a man wit no proof..keep readn ur serpent seed doctrine lmao..

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:28 pm

You a$$ got whip :lol: I'm let Pima man handle you next :smh: :rip2:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:40 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
brownbomber wrote:@ country..no dey not..show the page of concordance dat says canaan comes from cain..like u posted da definition of kenites,since u got one rite? Post it

@ chili..u already posted evidence showing where e1b1a came from ..y u still googling lol..genetic mutation africa has more genetic diversity on da planet..weve been on da planet da longest more time 4 genes 2 mutate & mixing wit ppl..aint no evidence of e1b1a coming from da middle east..da stuff U POSTED sais it started n west africa ..e1b1a predates da isrealites ,its @ least 12,000 yrs old
You know there's Hebrews who just ignore this stuff, they claim that because Afro Americans are E1b1a, when they took there DNA tests, that Africans don't have E1b1a. :killself: Even though chilli posted evidence that we have the exact same genes they now proceed to another false premise.

https://www.facebook.com/e1b1ahaplogroupnation/

N*ggaz lookin desperate out here. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This one for ya'll beliefs. :lol:

wrap prove it. im sick of opinions :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:42 pm

well why u responding bitchboy? my d*ck is limp i no longer need you cocksucker :foh:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:42 pm

Yea o k ...lmao wat did u prove ..u b n ur own world country lol..
U already did chili..its on pg 3..dr Ephraim bogus

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » November 2nd, 2015, 3:48 pm

Yelling for Pima in Chris tucker voice the boy fished handle my light work :lol: :whaat:

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:51 pm

Light work lmao...says da invisble proof man..lmao

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 3:54 pm

brownbomber wrote:Already showed u esau & jacob r twins...u jus spreadn lies..u changeed subject when i asked u 2 show me where it said cain was from canaan..never showed me esau's lineage..never showed me how e1b1a started out side of africa..never showed how da kenites was da devils children..never showed how esau & jacob arent twins..u just never never man lmao...ur only evidence is dis spirit, dat keep giving u bad n4 lmao...u havent showed me one shred of solid evidence supporting wat u sayn ..its no need from me 2 respond,til u can come wit something other than talk & dis so called spirit u got lol

Brown im hearing the E1B1A was the Israelite gene but since the secret is out now they saying its the J halogroup? but that J halo group is traced to the Cacaus mountians :lol: speak on it

Brown the Descendants of Ham have the E1B1B gene while we have the E1B1A gene

Shalom Nation,

Congratulations to brother Curtis Jr Cole, as the latest Israelite who has SHOWN and PROVEN his Genetic Status, Via his DNA, as a Child of Israel, From the seed Of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He went through the company I recommend and that I went through, 23andme, for mine and his Y-DNA Haplotype. For those of you who may not have had the opportunity yet to view my Genetic Teaching Videos in partial or full PLEASE DO SO as soon as possible. I have genetically Established the Bloodline of Shem as E1B1A and the Bloodline of Ham as E1B1B. Negroes possess The E1B1A (and ALL of its sub groups!) and are thereby Hebrew Israelites by Blood and taking a DNA Test establishes This Genealogy that cannot be disputed or refuted by ANY MAN. The Female version of this Haplotype for Negro/Hebrew Women is Haplogroup "L"....There is nothing to be afraid of and there is no reason to inject the spirit of doubt. We are showing and PROVING who we believe scripture identifies as Hebrew Israelites, although most of us are still LOST and have NO IDEA that they possess the DNA of the founders of the Ancient Israelite Nation. My Y-DNA Haplotype is E1B1A7A, and I have traced this DNA to the people of Yoruba, which represents my most recent lineage, Further research reveals That the Yorubans are Hebrew Israelites from the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Children of Ephraim. Get your DNA Test done, this is the only 100% sure way to establish your Bloodline. People can say The Bible isn't real, or dispute our beliefs and interpretation of it, etc...But what they CANNOT dispute is The DNA that's IN OUR BLOOD that proves who The Bible says we are is TRUE!!! Shalom....

Dr. Yehoshua Ben Ephraim

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 2nd, 2015, 3:58 pm

U sound crazy chili..if e1b1b is ham wat makes u e1b1a is semetic,when dey both came from e1b ..ya whole premise is off lmao..

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 2nd, 2015, 4:00 pm

brownbomber wrote:U sound crazy chili..if e1b1b is ham wat makes u e1b1a is semetic,when dey both came from e1b ..ya whole premise is off lmao..

n*gga this is yo DNA sh*t now u dont trust it :killself: :whaat: