rewind/ billionaire black (chi-gdn) , king magick( chi-Lkn ) " jugg"

Quiet-Q
godfather

rewind/ billionaire black (chi-gdn) , king magick( chi-Lkn ) " jugg"

Post by Quiet-Q » October 6th, 2015, 5:22 pm

my n*ggah black

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8kRCnT2uqy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Farc's Commando
underboss

Re: rewind/ billionaire black (chi-gdn) , king magick( chi-Lkn ) " jugg"

Post by Farc's Commando » October 6th, 2015, 10:33 pm

I fukks with black .he 1 of the first chi artists I got onto years ago .fucm dat king dude tho .die krowns and lil zay the kgb n*gga better than black to me .now he is .I sort of like a few of ttb nez songs .lil prada , number 4 , lil trav ..

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » October 7th, 2015, 12:27 am

Chicag n*ggas got mexicans in they pocket :ohhh: meanwhile in l.A. :sad: :umhm:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » October 7th, 2015, 12:32 am

"sorry jo we thought ya was dsypos"

thats what them kings be saying after they treat every black n*gga they catch slipping in the chi

if white boys aint beatin sisters and brothers up

:ohhh:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » October 7th, 2015, 12:39 am

at first on here they did kept saying southside kings be treating the bds n gds :ohhh: but then the kings start losing they mystic n getting treated but that racist white looking gang kalled the saints got the kings and bds ,gds ,stones ,lords cobras scared :ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 7th, 2015, 1:08 am

When you get out the county you in the heart of the craziest king hoods in Chicago Lil Ville, so mad folks be getting pressed. It ain't like that nowadays though

Not to many GD sets around King sets cause Chicago segregated.

There King and GD sets up north around Uptown and Rogers Park, but the Kings that way were going at it more with the Lords and they were getting treated by the Uptown Lords. Like in most cities in mostly black on black and latino on latino gang violence, you will get black verse spanish gangs, but its rare.

When I was in high school the GDs and Kings would go at it hard at Amundsen, car loads of n*ggas brawling with bats, knives brass knucks, this was like 1999-2004

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » October 7th, 2015, 1:26 am

HoodProphet wrote:When you get out the county you in the heart of the craziest king hoods in Chicago Lil Ville, so mad folks be getting pressed. It ain't like that nowadays though

Folks Got County surrounded.. 22Boys, SDs... Blacks Souls..Stones in Lawndale G Tho..

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » October 7th, 2015, 2:04 am

HoodProphet wrote:When you get out the county you in the heart of the craziest king hoods in Chicago Lil Ville, so mad folks be getting pressed. It ain't like that nowadays though

Not to many GD sets around King sets cause Chicago segregated.

There King and GD sets up north around Uptown and Rogers Park, but the Kings that way were going at it more with the Lords and they were getting treated by the Uptown Lords. Like in most cities in mostly black on black and latino on latino gang violence, you will get black verse spanish gangs, but its rare.

When I was in high school the GDs and Kings would go at it hard at Amundsen, car loads of n*ggas brawling with bats, knives brass knucks, this was like 1999-2004
dude was saying roseland kings from 111 or 112 vs gds n bds back in the day , and about a time out west , when mivls gds , tvls and stones all team up against kings .I don't see why black gangs don't team up and go at the kings or saints .take something from em

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 7th, 2015, 10:12 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Chicag n*ggas got mexicans in they pocket :ohhh: meanwhile in l.A. :sad: :umhm:

Lol

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 7th, 2015, 10:15 am

I dont know why but it just seem like the aura of spanish n*ggahs outside of the tri state area(ct,ny,jersey) & even p.a just seem different amongst hood spanish n*ggahs...even hearing them say n*ggah outside of areas i mentioned seem unnatural

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » October 7th, 2015, 10:20 am

thatdudeQ wrote:I dont know why but it just seem like the aura of spanish n*ggahs outside of the tri state area(ct,ny,jersey) & even p.a just seem different amongst hood spanish n*ggahs...even hearing them say n*ggah outside of areas i mentioned seem unnatural
bra .sp*cs upnorth lamer than cali and texas sp*cs n Georgia ones and Florida ones :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 7th, 2015, 10:22 am

Chill you gonna offend my mans pediko & outlawdiamonds :lol:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 7th, 2015, 10:26 am

Black like one of the first chi N*ggaz to come to ny. Him n his peoples got some decent music...duck and I think son name cash ..they music good.

Twenty u buggin ol school ny ricans was about that life.

When hi N*ggaz say its segregated ..so it's no Spanish N*ggaz in hoods like rose land/englewood or just a real small population of em?..or is it like if u Spanish u gotta automatically b in a Spanish gang??

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » October 7th, 2015, 10:28 am

thatdudeQ wrote:Chill you gonna offend my mans pediko & outlawdiamonds :lol:
out of all of em who diss me I would swear pedriko black until I focused on his name and post .he's in a black mob so even though he hates me it wasn't aim at him :lol: pedriko is a mayate with us,, Q he gets mad when he hear spanish n*ggas call us mayates :lmao:

im not saying they soft nyc sp*cs made nyc blacks steal sh*t and made [email protected] view n v__ & b town diss :umhm: ,, im just saying when I think of spanish n*ggahs ,and original ways o think Arizona, texas and cali and Georgia and Florida should be the ones to think of first

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 7th, 2015, 1:40 pm

Pullman deep south not familiar with it. Saints are in Back of the Yards, they not even that big....honestly never met a Saint, all you here about them though is that for their size they are a crazy a$$ mob.

Kings out West have their Strongholds, but they let the TVLs move in their hood about 8-9 years ago and they still there. Even got some PR cats who TVL. As deep as Kings are around Humboldt Park, they surrounded by latin FOLKS..MLDs, Cobras, YLODs, Imperial Gangsters. Majority their beef with other spanish mobs.

Humboldt Park been turning more black year by year....One side Kings surrounded by latin folks other side is augusta where its all vice lords, breed sets, souls, gds, and VLs got out west sewed up, kings can't expand that way already sewed up. Latin Mobs in general can' expand that way.