Supersweet you want to Dance fool!! Ashkenazis are not the descendants of the Ancient Israelites

prospect

Re: Supersweet you want to Dance fool!! Ashkenazis are not the descendants of the Ancient Israelites

Post by 1234554321 » October 29th, 2015, 1:14 am

Pandilla wrote::shrug:

my sister mexican but she act white as f*ck...

so whats your point? you act like there aint no black people that think they white/asian or white people that think they black or mexican or asian

how you gonna compare a race of people to a few bad apples? :smh:
Image :discust: :ohhh: :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Supersweet you want to Dance fool!! Ashkenazis are not the descendants of the Ancient Israelites

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 1:33 am

Pandilla wrote::shrug:

my sister mexican but she act white as f*ck...

so whats your point? you act like there aint no black people that think they white/asian or white people that think they black or mexican or asian

how you gonna compare a race of people to a few bad apples? :smh:

u dickhead u dont know the point of this thread cuz u wasnt reading it from the start. the sh*t dont have nothing to do with mexicans. only blacks and Palestinians

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » October 29th, 2015, 3:31 am

chillidog wrote::lol: Big Country there isnt a point to this arguement between me and Supersweet. he just posting random verses. he is suppose to prove them Palestine's are the chosen people with the Bible and historical facts but he cant and he just dancing around the point..

If those Palestine arent getting the Blessings than shouldnt they be getting the curses but they dont fit those curses. so supersweet is wasting time :discust:

supersweet can you atleast prove that the Palenstines were forced into all nations? lol it dont even have to be about slavery just show some proof they went into all nations :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust:

First, you tell me that science next to holy scripture, is NO good even though we all know that isn't true at all. Now that I'm using holy scripture your over here saying that there's NO point to it. :cmon: Don't worry a little more and will be at your curses.
Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
'Jehovah doth open to thee his good treasure -- the heavens -- to give the rain of thy land in its season, and to bless all the work of thy hand, and thou hast lent to many nations, and thou -- thou dost not borrow.
This Verse is that to those who keep his divine holy ten commandments only than will the kingdom of heaven be opened. Blessings over the land of israel, are given. Also, to be SELFLESS, by giving from the heart and never taking from others.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 4:15 am

supersweet wrote:
chillidog wrote::lol: Big Country there isnt a point to this arguement between me and Supersweet. he just posting random verses. he is suppose to prove them Palestine's are the chosen people with the Bible and historical facts but he cant and he just dancing around the point..

If those Palestine arent getting the Blessings than shouldnt they be getting the curses but they dont fit those curses. so supersweet is wasting time :discust:

supersweet can you atleast prove that the Palenstines were forced into all nations? lol it dont even have to be about slavery just show some proof they went into all nations :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust: :discust:

First, you tell me that science next to holy scripture, is NO good even though we all know that isn't true at all. Now that I'm using holy scripture your over here saying that there's NO point to it. :cmon: Don't worry a little more and will be at your curses.
Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
'Jehovah doth open to thee his good treasure -- the heavens -- to give the rain of thy land in its season, and to bless all the work of thy hand, and thou hast lent to many nations, and thou -- thou dost not borrow.
This Verse is that to those who keep his divine holy ten commandments only than will the kingdom of heaven be opened. Blessings over the land of israel, are given. Also, to be SELFLESS, by giving from the heart and never taking from others.

supersweet do u even know what ur dumbass is posting? :lol: :whew: :yeahaight:

ur like a lil kid going into a rage fit and just playin dumb cuz he dont have anything to say..

Supersweet im making it EASY for you just prove to us that Palenstines were forced into all nations.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 4:22 am

Does the Palenstines fit this?

Acts 7:6
And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.

Genesis 15:13
Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » October 29th, 2015, 5:34 am

:cmon:

The year 1619, to the year 1865, does NOT make 400 years. That's 246 years of slavery for your people in the united states.

430 years
In Genesis 15:13 God told Abram that his descendants would be slaves in a foreign land for 400 years. This number is also mentioned in Acts 7:6. Exodus 12:41 says that the Israelites were in Egypt for 430 years. This number also appears in Galatians 3:17.Oct 9, 2013http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/q ... d-in-egypt

Deuteronomy 28:13
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them
'And Jehovah hath given thee for head, and not for tail; and thou hast been only above, and art not beneath, for thou dost hearken unto the commands of Jehovah thy God, which I am commanding thee to-day, to keep and to do,
Verse is self explanatory

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 5:44 am

:lol: :whaat: :whaat: :bow: 430 egypt prophesy has passed :lol: the 400 yrs prophesy still in motion haven't passed yet 1619 2019 do the math we will bee free :bow:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 6:03 am

supersweet wrote::cmon:

The year 1619, to the year 1865, does NOT make 400 years. That's 246 years of slavery for your people in the united states.

430 years
In Genesis 15:13 God told Abram that his descendants would be slaves in a foreign land for 400 years. This number is also mentioned in Acts 7:6. Exodus 12:41 says that the Israelites were in Egypt for 430 years. This number also appears in Galatians 3:17.Oct 9, 2013http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/q ... d-in-egypt

Deuteronomy 28:13
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them
'And Jehovah hath given thee for head, and not for tail; and thou hast been only above, and art not beneath, for thou dost hearken unto the commands of Jehovah thy God, which I am commanding thee to-day, to keep and to do,
Verse is self explanatory
sweetbooty u dont know if its slavery in Egypt, Assyria, or america combine. lets hear about the Palestinian slavery doe? :drama:

supersweet stop dodging the question we still want to know when the Palenstines were forced or lead captive into all nations :lol: . damn we on page 7 and he still cant answer my simple question.

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » October 29th, 2015, 6:03 am

bigcountry wrote::lol: :whaat: :whaat: :bow: 430 egypt prophesy has passed :lol: the 400 yrs prophesy still in motion haven't passed yet 1619 2019 do the math we will bee free :bow:
Your people are NOT in shackles here in the united states, if blacks want to continue to act as though they still are than that's on them.

Deuteronomy 28:14
And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
and thou dost not turn aside from all the words which I am commanding you to-day -- right or left -- to go after other gods, to serve them.
There's only ONE GOD of the jews.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 6:55 am

Of the jew :lol: I think you forgot the other 11 tribe who has a names it called the Israelite and your right it only one mosthigh :bow: well you can have your God but I have my mosthigh remember he only talk to his children :lol: idk

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 7:02 am

supersweet wrote:
bigcountry wrote::lol: :whaat: :whaat: :bow: 430 egypt prophesy has passed :lol: the 400 yrs prophesy still in motion haven't passed yet 1619 2019 do the math we will bee free :bow:
Your people are NOT in shackles here in the united states, if blacks want to continue to act as though they still are than that's on them.

Deuteronomy 28:14
And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
and thou dost not turn aside from all the words which I am commanding you to-day -- right or left -- to go after other gods, to serve them.
There's only ONE GOD of the jews.

stop dodging my questions. what fool u want another one

Deuteronomy 28:48
therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

Jeremiah 28:13
"Go and tell Hananiah, 'This is what the LORD says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but in its place you will get a yoke of iron.

Wooden Yoke to Iron Yolk.. thats deep big country cuz they showing the africans doing this to our people

:rip2: :rip2: :rip2: this is not even fair. Big country u see how im destroying supersweet? supersweet show a Palenstine person with a yoke around their neck :drama: :drama: :approve: :yeahaight:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 7:07 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (21.55 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
chilling you got super sweet feeling like this :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 7:11 am

you see this Brown Bomber this is what TMH told us 1000's of years ago and look. its us who he is talking too

Deuteronomy 28:48
therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

Jeremiah 28:13
"Go and tell Hananiah, 'This is what the LORD says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but in its place you will get a yoke of iron.

Wooden Yoke to Iron Yolk..

Image[/quote]

:salute: killed it, from wooden yoke to Iron yoke. u see that Dry Bones? this is our history. google Palenstine iron yoke and bam u going to see black people slaves with that yoke on. damn this too easy. and supersweet claim he read the bible :killself: well why someone who never read the Bible is schooling him. chosen ones

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 7:11 am

bigcountry wrote:
image.jpeg
chilling you got super sweet feeling like this :lol:

:lmao: :behead: :rip2:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 7:33 am

Chili I ask my guide what tribe I was from? I'm a Levite

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 7:40 am

I kind figure that because my great grandfather from Louisiana I just went on head ask about my linage and it came back from my guide as a levite

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 4:47 pm

bigcountry wrote:I kind figure that because my great grandfather from Louisiana I just went on head ask about my linage and it came back from my guide as a levite

:ohhh: ant the tribe of Levi the Haitians? My grandma side are from Louisiana, but they Choctaw.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 5:47 pm

My book should be in tmrw my collection it's getting bigger I'm have to share with y'all soon

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » October 29th, 2015, 6:12 pm

bigcountry wrote:My book should be in tmrw my collection it's getting bigger I'm have to share with y'all soon

:salute: :approve: Hebrews to Negroes gonna connect alot of the pieces :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 29th, 2015, 6:59 pm

image.png
image.png (150.15 KiB) Viewed 1213 times