The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

PmoneY
superior

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:26 am

So im white but my hands sure look Black to me & everybody else coon boi :2cents:

That 105 pic gonna give you nitemares tonight, Get my n*gga its a wrap in this muthaf*cka :tiphat:

Damn near every n*gga trynna get rid of Cracka boy & sucking his pink d*ck like tha bytch n*gga you are :2cents:

But im really a real 1 frm tha LAnd & you just in denial now ....cant accept your L,You went as far as saying im doing Magic but you just a slow Bubba azz n*gga

100 Chili,N*ggaz is really coons out here

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 3:28 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:n*ggas do b shook to post pics of their area..N*ggaz b acting like N*ggaz want a selfie of someone..it's never that serious walk outside and take a pic or whenever u outside just take a pic to verify u from where u say u from.

its been years and that bitchass Jew Boy Jay Rock been ducking taking pics of his hands thinking the Feds is watching him :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight: :yeahaight:

i know he is a rich white boy, i know his bitchass got a cellphone n can snap a pic, but the n*gga is acting like he is on the run. Like the fools on "I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT" :killself:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:29 am

PmoneY wrote:So im white but my hands sure look Black to me & everybody else coon boi :2cents:

That 105 pic gonna give you nitemares tonight, Get my n*gga its a wrap in this muthaf*cka :tiphat:

Damn near every n*gga trynna get rid of Cracka boy & sucking his pink d*ck like tha bytch n*gga you are :2cents:

But im really a real 1 frm tha LAnd & you just in denial now ....cant accept your L,You went as far as saying im doing Magic but you just a slow Bubba azz n*gga

100 Chili,N*ggaz is really coons out here
n*gga I didn't say you did magic :discust: Jaysmoove said I did magic dumb a$$ lame and there you go talking that bubba sh*t dissing the south.

Come on man you thinking about the color of Jay d*ck man you a homo just look at all the gay sh*t you said :killself:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:35 am

f*ck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

And if i get banned ,to all da real 1z on here peep & stay away from these fake N*ggaz homie,Cracka lovers & Trolls :2cents:

This site :rip2: when Viewside got exposed & N*ggaz know Gay rock a jew azz pig but these Coons gotta save they Massa :2cents:

#West & im out :tiphat:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:38 am

PmoneY wrote:f*ck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......

And if i get banned ,to all da real 1z on here peep & stay away from these fake N*ggaz homie,Cracka lovers & Trolls :2cents:

This site :rip2: when Viewside got exposed & N*ggaz know Gay rock a jew azz pig but these Coons gotta save they Massa :2cents:

Yeah I exposed Jay Rock so gone on with your homo a$$ steady typing n*ggas names looking for a life line. I ain't on his your side or b*tch a$$ chili side.

HonorThirteen
general

Post by HonorThirteen » September 13th, 2015, 3:47 am

PmoneY wrote: But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......
oh sh*t! oh damn.. oh f*ck.. :drama: sh*t gettin rill. that n*gga writin yall usernames on hollowpoints right tf now.

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:50 am

TCeNineSix wrote:
PmoneY wrote: But ima leave on this note here,If i ever find out who you or HoodProphet is in person it's a wrap on my Dead 1'z ......
oh sh*t! oh damn.. oh f*ck.. :drama: sh*t gettin rill. that n*gga writin yall usernames on hollowpoints right tf now.
:lmao: I missed that now if that ain't white boy talk :ohlawd:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:07 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote: Chili get in here :lol:
PmoneY wrote:Chili,Spitz,Expose, Spade,Sckan,Compton Santana,Foolie,Tiny Bash really from out here .....Me & 4pacc even know a few of tha same N*ggaz who close like fam but N*ggaz is Jealous & Hate Cali N*ggaz on here foolie,it's outta hand

@213,i been did that bro & even put Gay rock killa on tha paper
chillidog wrote:
PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my n*gga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch a$$ N*ggaz :whaat:

Got these N*ggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see N*ggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthaf*cka ,These other N*ggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
hahaha thats you with spit and every n*gga know it. if i roll down to hoover street right now and smack spit ur gonna say ouch and wake up the next morning with a bruise on ur face.

u siding with the Jew Boy, just like u was riding Nemo when she was talking sh*t to me. u know im a n*gga, and u see her posting all kinds of racist pics and u basically cosigning her just to spite me cuz i said something that got to u when i was only fucking around. u threw shots at me for the longest n i laughed n ignored it but when i fire back u get tight :lol: :wow:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:14 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:got damn shame. which side of the fence u n*ggas is on? riding on yo own people for this f*ck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a n*gga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock b*tch a$$. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA n*gga WHAT n*gga TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:
Riding on who for who when I exposed Jay Rock. You ride on n*ggas for Kasadorez. I'm on my own side f*ck you and him ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite p*ssy.

:lol: there u go getting emotional again. n*gga u cant be like this in real life. aint no fucking way :lol: Kasa is my peoples only cuz he from the IE. i look at him as one of my young boys. u taking this net sh*t way too personal like we really know each other. f*ck is u so mad for?

:lol: ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite p*ssy :hmm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:22 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Bytch azz house n*gga :2cents:

n*gga prolly a confused mulatto or some sh*t,He sucking cracka Gay rock d*ck like tha p*ssy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But f*ck Gay Dawg from now on,n*gga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:
You steady saying gay sh*t is that your argument I barely cursed you get out your feelings you fake and lmao at Mulatto only a white boy would say that.

:lol: :killself: but look at u K-dawg u cursed at me so obviously i get to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:yeahright:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 4:26 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

n*gga prolly a confused mulatto or some sh*t,He sucking cracka Gay rock d*ck like tha p*ssy coon he really is :2cents:

But it's still West & South Luv,But f*ck Gay Dawg from now on,n*gga was trying his hardest to expose me but that Black hand by tha 105 had him saying im working magic :whaat:
You steady saying gay sh*t is that your argument I barely cursed you get out your feelings you fake and lmao at Mulatto only a white boy would say that.

:lol: :killself: but look at u K-dawg u cursed at me so obviously i get to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

n*gga said f*ck me numerous times you came in tag teaMING the white boy so f*ck both ya'll. Blame the guy saying homo sh*t you riding with.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:33 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

n*gga said f*ck me numerous times you came in tag teaMING the white boy so f*ck both ya'll. Blame the guy saying homo sh*t you riding with.
:lol: u still tight. u was my n*gga, but u be taking this sh*t wayyyyyy too fucking serious. its like u yelling at yo pc screen ready to buss.. K u making urself look real bad. i dont give a f*ck about my image on here, im just here to talk a lil sh*t and debate, and wake my n*ggas up.. n*gga to n*gga u have to stop letting this sh*t get to u. dont want u dieing from high blood pressure or strokes

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 4:36 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

:lol: u still tight. u was my n*gga, but u be taking this sh*t wayyyyyy too fucking serious. its like u yelling at yo pc screen ready to buss.. K u making urself look real bad. i dont give a f*ck about my image on here, im just here to talk a lil sh*t and debate, and wake my n*ggas up.. n*gga to n*gga u have to stop letting this sh*t get to u. dont want u dieing from high blood pressure or strokes
Nah that's you boy talking about killing me and Jay Rock look how I never insulted him through this whole thing and look how he constantly insulted me but nah you gone overlook that.
You on some biased sh*t stop typing me go chase them pie face asians.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 4:54 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nah that's you boy talking about killing me and Jay Rock look how I never insulted him through this whole thing and look how he constantly insulted me but nah you gone overlook that.
i didnt read all them pages. lol now u hot at them asians :lol: .. lol n*gga just chase a female. go get that d*ck of urs wet :tiphat:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 4:57 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

i didnt read all them pages. lol now u hot at them asians :lol: .. lol n*gga just chase a female. go get that d*ck of urs wet :tiphat:
Don't need to chase nathan I ain't you I got a female while you eating girls a$$ who not even yours :discust: Doo doo mouth a$$ n*gga.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 5:07 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Don't need to chase nathan I ain't you I got a female while you eating girls a$$ who not even yours :discust: Doo doo mouth a$$ n*gga.

:lol: at doo doo mouth a$$ n*gga... was that suppose to hurt my feelings? ill tell you what my doo doo mouth a$$ is F*ck*n badder chicks than u and thats a fact!! :hmm:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 5:12 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

:lol: at doo doo mouth a$$ n*gga... was that suppose to hurt my feelings? ill tell you what my doo doo mouth a$$ is F*ck*n badder chicks than u and thats a fact!! :hmm:
By who's standards because you go for any none black girl. Does supposed to bother? I bet if i offered to eat every random butt I'd pull better.
Don't even want more than one just afraid to get married again so when you catch herpes from eating random a$$ :rip2:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 5:33 am

K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

By who's standards because you go for any none black girl. Does supposed to bother? I bet if i offered to eat every random butt I'd pull better.
Don't even want more than one just afraid to get married again so when you catch herpes from eating random a$$ :rip2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now u trying to hurt my feelings. lol k-dawg take yo a$$ to bed. dont know what time it is in houston but ur up trying to argue with me instead of laying the pipe down on yo girl. i wish u nothing but the best. im no hater just speak truth. its getting late, so i cant do this pointless back n forth with u. i need to decide what Harley im finna buy to go with the Benz :tiphat: u win

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » September 13th, 2015, 5:46 am

@Chili @KDawg, Yall are Brothers.

man of plastic
associate

Post by man of plastic » September 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:
PmoneY wrote:f*ck this site & thread,im finna go politic on sum hoez :2cents:

Yeah I exposed Jay Rock so gone on with your homo a$$ steady typing n*ggas names looking for a life line. I ain't on his your side or b*tch a$$ chili side.
WHY n*ggas ALWAYS MAKING ANOUNCEMENTS ABOUT LEAVING THIS SITE AND END UP RIGHT BACK ON THE NEXT DAY :lmao: