The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

oog

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by » September 12th, 2015, 9:10 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Ain't my business but Kdawg gotta proven track record wit these trolls tho :hmm:

How PMoney and KDawg start beefin, I thought it was South/West love :wtf2:
We been going at it but it turned up when he came in the south talking about GD's and Crips are one down here. i corrected him by saying wrong then he got on his emotional tirade.
As you can see he steady being disrespectful in his feelings calling me b*tch and all kinds of sh*t.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » September 12th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Pmoney ight I guess but he slick bias as hell with the cali sh*t. Every n*gga have they miments like that but to go page to page talkin bout stats from the 80s sound like some dayroom/on the porch kinda sh*t :2cents:

n*ggas gotta learn not to take the bait. Jay rock slid off and got pmoney takin pics(off the net or in la)and he aint gotta do sh*t :lol:

oog

Post by » September 12th, 2015, 9:28 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Pmoney ight I guess but he slick bias as hell with the cali sh*t. Every n*gga have they miments like that but to go page to page talkin bout stats from the 80s sound like some dayroom/on the porch kinda sh*t :2cents:

n*ggas gotta learn not to take the bait. Jay rock slid off and got pmoney takin pics(off the net or in la)and he aint gotta do sh*t :lol:
You already know that ain't no n*gga behavior then he editing post and faking pics. No other west n*gga was even worried about this thread. Jay Rock and him to Peas in a pod.

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 12th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Funny how Jay rock went ghost when people ask to post a simple pic

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » September 12th, 2015, 10:01 pm

SHANK wrote:Funny how Jay rock went ghost when people ask to post a simple pic
son dipped off the thread like

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » September 12th, 2015, 10:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 1:00 am

@ Blunted, it is love with tha South but K got some type of animosity towards a n*gga homie so f*ck him,This about chasing off cracka boy HoodProphet & he came to his rescue like Bytch but im off that now we waiting on Hoodbeenup pic & we can end this thread, n*gga disappeared :whaat:

Boi done made a fake Pmoney account and all that,Cracka having nightmares :killself:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 1:02 am

@ Blunted, n*gga that pic of Forest is funny asf :whaat: :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » September 13th, 2015, 2:05 am

Half them pics he posted were on websites

Posts have been edited and pictures, and deleted. :discust:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » September 13th, 2015, 2:05 am

Half them pics he posted were on websites

Posts have been edited and pictures, and deleted. :discust:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:07 am

PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my n*gga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch a$$ N*ggaz :whaat:

Got these N*ggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see N*ggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthaf*cka ,These other N*ggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:25 am

K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:Hood mini mall va :lol: :tiphat:
You good you ain't faking pics plus yours can trace metadata it's jpg. It gives me the exact time you took it.

:hmm: Image

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 2:27 am

chillidog wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:Hood mini mall va :lol: :tiphat:
You good you ain't faking pics plus yours can trace metadata it's jpg. It gives me the exact time you took it.

:hmm: Image
I think you got me confused with the nerd you cosigning who been pulling up stats and editing pictures getting caught.

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 2:40 am

PmoneY wrote: Chili get in here :lol:
PmoneY wrote:Chili,Spitz,Expose, Spade,Sckan,Compton Santana,Foolie,Tiny Bash really from out here .....Me & 4pacc even know a few of tha same N*ggaz who close like fam but N*ggaz is Jealous & Hate Cali N*ggaz on here foolie,it's outta hand

@213,i been did that bro & even put Gay rock killa on tha paper
chillidog wrote:
PmoneY wrote::tiphat: 2 my n*gga Shank ,HoodProphet now it's your turn :whaat:

@Serpent,Tha first pic was a punk azz catch to get cracka boy hoodbeenup to bite it & finally take a pic lol but Dawg interferred & i shut him down with all my pics in tha hood,Me,Skank took sum & ill take another in tha hood today before or after tha Mayweather fight for these Bytch a$$ N*ggaz :whaat:

Got these N*ggaz on hush mode,But i wanna see N*ggaz excuse later lol,Skank asked for a hand pic outside & right away i took that muthaf*cka ,These other N*ggaz are trolls ,Multi accounts & true white boyz thats nowhere in no hood ,What's so hard about going outside & taking a pic :2cents:

:approve: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 2:52 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Real Gangsters move in silence... f*ck Street Fame

Meanwhile Tookie shakin his azz in front of crackas like a $5 dollar ho* & robbin liquor stores...

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ewd4jvf5Fn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Meanwhile in Chicago we had our Organized Crime sh*t poppin :ohhh: not robbin 7/11s

see that Brown Bomber? Moors :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Image :lol:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 2:56 am

HoodBeenUp stop trying to switch tha subject white boy,You saw my Black hands in that 105 freeway pic i took earlier with today's date written :2cents:

Now you gotta put up or shut up Jew boi :whaat:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » September 13th, 2015, 3:01 am

@Dawg,stay out my way next time lil n*gga ,You know damn well my pics in Tha 83gcz & Verz not on fucking website :2cents:

But that 105 freeway picture with my hand was me doing Magic right :lol:

And since you like saving white devils get your boyfriend HoodProphet to take a pic :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 13th, 2015, 3:03 am

got damn shame. which side of the fence u n*ggas is on? riding on yo own people for this f*ck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a n*gga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock b*tch a$$. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA n*gga WHAT n*gga TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:05 am

PmoneY wrote:@Dawg,stay out my way next time lil n*gga ,You know damn well my pics in Tha 83gcz & Verz not on fucking website :2cents:

But that 105 freeway picture with my hand was me doing Magic right :lol:

And since you like saving white devils get your boyfriend HoodProphet to take a pic :ohhh:
n*gga you the biggest fraud you ain't black and I ain't down with Jay Rock. Don't talk that gay talk boyfriend sh*t when you was dropping more n*ggas names than Game stripper a$$.
You know you edited post the real n*ggas peeped lil white trailer trash.

oog

Post by » September 13th, 2015, 3:08 am

chillidog wrote:got damn shame. which side of the fence u n*ggas is on? riding on yo own people for this f*ck boy Jay Jew Rock :killself:

P already proved he was a n*gga a long time ago when we was trying to expose Jay Rock b*tch a$$. Jay Rock remember the time u used to live in Italy and the time u went on vacation in Russia. RUSSIA n*gga WHAT n*gga TAKES A VACATION TO RUSSIA :yeahright:
Riding on who for who when I exposed Jay Rock. You ride on n*ggas for Kasadorez. I'm on my own side f*ck you and him ya'll been bitches you just a black one who worship edomite p*ssy.