The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post Reply
User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2066
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » September 8th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Chicago is about that action :tiphat:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OTof9mTT6Bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



Meanwhile woofin a$$ l.A. :facepalm:

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b4sTLvOmerE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by Farc's Commando » September 8th, 2015, 4:34 pm

:ohhh:

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by BGzONLY » September 8th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Gang injunctions

Tha7thLetta
boss
Posts: 2265
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by Tha7thLetta » September 8th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Watched one of da otha vids dat came up after dat cali vid & seem dem inglewood piru N*ggaz with da 5pt star tatted on his neck...i thought they dont rep dat sh*t in cali?

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2066
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » September 8th, 2015, 4:55 pm

BGzONLY wrote:Gang injunctions

like we ain't got mob action, gang detects, FBI patrolling the streets, & heavy police fukery :cmon:


yall got fuk sh*t like this on yo sh*t...


Image
Image

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by » September 8th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:Watched one of da otha vids dat came up after dat cali vid & seem dem inglewood piru N*ggaz with da 5pt star tatted on his neck...i thought they dont rep dat sh*t in cali?
BPS does but the guy you talking about repping 500 block like Yg with the 4 aka 400 block.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21742
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2015, 5:09 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Chicago is about that action :tiphat:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OTof9mTT6Bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



Meanwhile woofin a$$ l.A. :facepalm:

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b4sTLvOmerE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

lets see how this goes for u when u move out here. feel free to go to south central or compton or englewood.


those n*ggas in yo video is some bitches. grown man punching on the lil kid. u dont get credit for that :lol: :killself:

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by HoodProphet » September 8th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Chilidog you from San bernandino :discust:

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by HoodProphet » September 8th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Them shorties be the ones who :shoot: the most

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by PmoneY » September 8th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Another Chicago vs L.A thread :facepalm:

This been done 1000 times homie but i guess tha Cali influence breeds Jealousy for you Chi N*ggaz :2cents:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21742
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2015, 5:26 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Chilidog you from San bernandino :discust:


yes b*tch the same city with a murder rate higher than urs :lol: :321:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by 2wo-G » September 8th, 2015, 5:27 pm

PmoneY wrote:Another Chicago vs L.A thread :facepalm:

This been done 1000 times homie but i guess tha Cali influence breeds Jealousy for you Chi N*ggaz :2cents:
Forreal Chicago kool but these hoodup Chicago (and wannabe Chicago) MFers act to LA like a jealous a$$ lil brother :ohlawd:

Like a major inferiority complex to their kool older brother who got more p*ssy and sh*t :ohlawd:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21742
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2015, 5:29 pm

jayrock i would go back n forth with you but i have work unlike you nerd jew boy

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25455
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by BluntedUp » September 8th, 2015, 5:35 pm

2wo-g wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Another Chicago vs L.A thread :facepalm:

This been done 1000 times homie but i guess tha Cali influence breeds Jealousy for you Chi N*ggaz :2cents:
Forreal Chicago kool but these hoodup Chicago (and wannabe Chicago) MFers act to LA like a jealous a$$ lil brother :ohlawd:

Like a major inferiority complex to their kool older brother who got more p*ssy and sh*t :ohlawd:
And now chicago got some head, it gott let the whole block know.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25455
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by BluntedUp » September 8th, 2015, 5:37 pm

The n*gga from that lakeside video restin in peace right folks? :lol:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2066
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » September 8th, 2015, 5:41 pm

BluntedUp wrote:The n*gga from that lakeside video restin in peace right folks? :lol:
yup :tiphat: Sirconn pop that false flagga :ohhh:

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by Farc's Commando » September 8th, 2015, 6:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup just like hooks, outwest dropping bricks in the K and G.field park :ohhh:

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by HoodProphet » September 8th, 2015, 6:42 pm

jayrock i would go back n forth with you but i have work unlike you nerd jew boy
Work? n*gga you on here all day preaching about allah the jews, the blood moon aligning with our solar systems giving up magical powers and all other spacey sh*t :whaat:

n*gga talking about work and got 8,000 post. I make money online, and in the streets little n*gga. San Bernandino is nothing but a big a$$ sandbox :whaat:

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
Posts: 4024
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » September 8th, 2015, 7:13 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:Gang injunctions

like we ain't got mob action, gang detects, FBI patrolling the streets, & heavy police fukery :cmon:


yall got fuk sh*t like this on yo sh*t...


Image
Image

:cmon:


n*ggas been had this sh*t in LA

the swat was started here for a reason

:tiphat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: The Difference Between Los Angeles & Chicago

Post by 2wo-G » September 8th, 2015, 7:28 pm

HoodProphet wrote:and in the streets little n*gga
Oh so the streets of Humboldt Park?

Or Pico and Vermont?

Or is it one of the hoods you klaimed on HoodBeenUp/Robin Hoodlum? :hmm:

WHICH STREETS JAY ROCK KUZ THE LIE DETECTOR TEST IS GOING OFF THE CHARTS

Image

Post Reply