Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by RawdealGa74 » August 28th, 2015, 10:29 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Nawl im breed and im renegade ebk abk sh*t ..but anyways #1 thing u got wrong saying larry and jeff was never kool on the streets is a lie .. :cmon: larry was kool with more finballs than anybody from the bgdn alliance why u think errbody left gradually, especially when donise died .#2 they even had documentation of larry being a stone in the midwest section 2013 .think dat thread n pictures got deleted with rube and the other dudes & 1 of em slapped larry :ohhh:
At what age was he a stone, he was locked up at early twenties. He had no time during the war years when the gangsters were building. Jeff and Larry respected each other for one they both from the same state 2 they were both leaders but friends there were no time for that. Other wise Larry would be straight stone. Larry was very young compared to Jeff. It they were friends Larry would be stone.

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by KOM » August 28th, 2015, 10:33 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 10:39 pm

rawdeal kome on fam .u a real 720 n*gga .ya'll a movement .a powerful 1 .but y'all got old lit and doing it with the wrong knowledge .I finally got the same gdn n*gga who told me chicago gdn is on hold , like u saying to admit to what im telling all ya'll . :facepalm: he said yeah there is 1440 lit but not too many on it and he's sticking to 720 :cmon: ..u see what im saying ,the whole time he knew I was right about more lit after the 720 , but he didn't want to admit it bkuz im not "720" so he kan't say or tell me :cmon:

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 10:44 pm

bro larry and jeff was super kool . :facepalm: just how david was kool with n*ggas from out west , even tho they wasn't in the same hood .david had plenty of encounters with boonie or william weaver ,so don't downplay dat tryna make it seem like larry never had time to be a stone .he was for a short period of time gangsta stones is a real branch :facepalm: & larry was kool with henry cogwell .. :wtf2: how he kool with a mickey cobra .kome on fam ,and how kome ya'll downsouth gd's unlike chris never admit to shorty-G ???? the chief who was free :wtf2: why ya'll keep saying larry said dis n dat .he been locked up over 30 years . I hope he gets free I truly do as a black man .a fellow black banger I hope him n fort get free .

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1908
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 28th, 2015, 10:45 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

Your a neutron stop it. You not plugged in the land
Stay n memphis which chicago n*ggas took over years ago

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by KOM » August 28th, 2015, 11:12 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

Your a neutron stop it. You not plugged in the land
Stay n memphis which chicago n*ggas took over years ago
:whaat: ..foo I got blood family all thru the south side of the "the land" f*ck n*gga da f*ck is u sayin mane

Wit cha multi account having azz foh...talmbout chi taking ova da M :cmon: .never happened and never will..Chicago N*ggaz fall in line when they hit these Memphis streets jus like any other n*gga

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1908
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 28th, 2015, 11:19 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

Your a neutron stop it. You not plugged in the land
Stay n memphis which chicago n*ggas took over years ago
:whaat: ..foo I got blood family all thru the south side of the "the land" f*ck n*gga da f*ck is u sayin mane

Wit cha multi account having azz foh...talmbout chi taking ova da M :cmon: .never happened and never will..Chicago N*ggaz fall in line when they hit these Memphis streets jus like any other n*gga

Yea sure thats why chi mobs all in memphis huh :cmon: you aint got no fam in the Land you clown lol you a neutron you dnt claim no nation and never seen no war or combat stop tryin so hard lil n*gga

KOM
og
Posts: 13344
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by KOM » August 28th, 2015, 11:22 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

Your a neutron stop it. You not plugged in the land
Stay n memphis which chicago n*ggas took over years ago
:whaat: ..foo I got blood family all thru the south side of the "the land" f*ck n*gga da f*ck is u sayin mane

Wit cha multi account having azz foh...talmbout chi taking ova da M :cmon: .never happened and never will..Chicago N*ggaz fall in line when they hit these Memphis streets jus like any other n*gga

Yea sure thats why chi mobs all in memphis huh :cmon: you aint got no fam in the Land you clown lol you a neutron you dnt claim no nation and never seen no war or combat stop tryin so hard lil n*gga
:lol: :yeahaight: .aite u fake azz BD...I guess u don't know what lawless mean huh?

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1908
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 28th, 2015, 11:27 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:If you not from the chi dnt speak on this, with the exception of my boi twenty and thats because he got his knowledge from real chi town n*ggas :tiphat:
Shut'cha azz up mane...I mo plugged than u and i ain't even from Chicago lol foh

Or is this Chris alter ego BD account?? :whaat:

Your a neutron stop it. You not plugged in the land
Stay n memphis which chicago n*ggas took over years ago
:whaat: ..foo I got blood family all thru the south side of the "the land" f*ck n*gga da f*ck is u sayin mane

Wit cha multi account having azz foh...talmbout chi taking ova da M :cmon: .never happened and never will..Chicago N*ggaz fall in line when they hit these Memphis streets jus like any other n*gga

Yea sure thats why chi mobs all in memphis huh :cmon: you aint got no fam in the Land you clown lol you a neutron you dnt claim no nation and never seen no war or combat stop tryin so hard lil n*gga
:lol: :yeahaight: .aite u fake azz BD...I guess u don't know what lawless mean huh?

:facepalm:

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13435
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by BkBarclays » August 29th, 2015, 8:09 am

Why wouldn't it b true..them N*ggaz probably in there 70z and responsible for setting their city on fire wit gangs..they grew past that..pretty sure they been friends for years just nobody on the outside knew.

All the gang leaders probably cool in that prison. They have to interact they the only people they going to see until they all die.

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Farc's Commando » August 29th, 2015, 10:15 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Why wouldn't it b true..them N*ggaz probably in there 70z and responsible for setting their city on fire wit gangs..they grew past that..pretty sure they been friends for years just nobody on the outside knew.

All the gang leaders probably cool in that prison. They have to interact they the only people they going to see until they all die.

riiight dats all im saying fam , plus gds always wanna bring up the fact jerome freeman and George davis didn't like larry hoover , they wanna say bkuz they was jealous of larry relationship with David Barksdale :cmon: ,or how deep gds is nationwide compared to bds and black gangsters ..it's part true but the other half is .these n*ggas thought it wasn't fair to be super kool with the n*gga fort if he responsible for creating people nation n the 5 :facepalm: & larry was kool with henry cogwell .but jeff got henry killed , even tho henry was a cobra-stone ..jeff got bull (real stone founder) killed also .fam larry n jeff been kool since the 60s before bgdn and people's nations and folks alliance was created .. rawdeal74 and gds feel like we dissin larry for saying sh*t like dis :facepalm:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Ancient » August 29th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Yall can stop debating, because it's not true. Super max! There is no general population. Far as Peace goes, of course that's what they would want 2 take place.

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 29th, 2015, 4:59 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:Why wouldn't it b true..them N*ggaz probably in there 70z and responsible for setting their city on fire wit gangs..they grew past that..pretty sure they been friends for years just nobody on the outside knew.

All the gang leaders probably cool in that prison. They have to interact they the only people they going to see until they all die.

riiight dats all im saying fam , plus gds always wanna bring up the fact jerome freeman and George davis didn't like larry hoover , they wanna say bkuz they was jealous of larry relationship with David Barksdale :cmon: ,or how deep gds is nationwide compared to bds and black gangsters ..it's part true but the other half is .these n*ggas thought it wasn't fair to be super kool with the n*gga fort if he responsible for creating people nation n the 5 :facepalm: & larry was kool with henry cogwell .but jeff got henry killed , even tho henry was a cobra-stone ..jeff got bull (real stone founder) killed also .fam larry n jeff been kool since the 60s before bgdn and people's nations and folks alliance was created .. rawdeal74 and gds feel like we dissin larry for saying sh*t like dis :facepalm:

Larry was cool wit bobby gore too :ohhh:

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Farc's Commando » August 29th, 2015, 5:02 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut up chris :lmao: it's a shame for u to be a Gangster , u act like a blue fin gdn a$$ n*gga :lmao: :lmao: all as well chris :bow:

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13435
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by BkBarclays » August 29th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Ancient wrote:Yall can stop debating, because it's not true. Super max! There is no general population. Far as Peace goes, of course that's what they would want 2 take place.
The Feds have general pop. Either u in 23hour lockup or ur not.

Idk y it's so hard for u to believe.

User avatar
Farc's Commando
underboss
Posts: 1546
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Farc's Commando » August 29th, 2015, 5:12 pm

ancient a stone ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 29th, 2015, 5:58 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut up chris :lmao: it's a shame for u to be a Gangster , u act like a blue fin gdn a$$ n*gga :lmao: :lmao: all as well chris :bow:
die 5

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Ancient » August 29th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Some federal facilities have general population. NOT SUPER MAX! DAMN! :facepalm:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Ancient » August 29th, 2015, 7:44 pm

@Chris. U Die 5 lil b*tch? Naw! In my Sosa voice lil b*tch :whaat: Chris a paramedic. Won't kill nothing, or let it die :lmao: :umhm: :approve: :ohlawd:

Merovingian
fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: July 18th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Merovingian » August 29th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Dont yall get the jews run this sh*t seriously they just sitting back laughing at all of you claiming to know some sh*t this is all a game to them everyone under the fin is with allah everyone under the 6ix is with the so called jews while they controlling both sides think of it like this you know The Taoist Yin-Yang Symbol with the white and black Chinese dots each color is supposed to mean something different right when in actuality they are the same fucking thing cause they come from the same source

Post Reply