Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 21st, 2016, 8:11 pm

War Machine wrote: Blood started in New York & it is what it is. I found out about the United Blood Nation being a reincarnation of the African Blood Brotherhood when I was a UBN member. It is what it is. Y'all just feeding off the fact that United Blood Nation is more popular than the 1920's ABB that even came up with the lingo of brothers & sisters which is family calling each other "Blood" & if anything most old school New York flix & even other places that had ABB like California, Maryland & Oklahoma Black communities was calling each other "Blood". How the hell is ABB gonna be a fake Black P. Stones Nation when ABB was the 1st ever Black organization in America? With the 1st ever Black successful town (The Black Wall Street) which is also taught in UBN history? BPSN is a outlaw, reversed & violent Nation of Islam, really. As for Chief Malik & nem crossing paths, I don't care or know because I didn't know them personally to say they did. But this true blood nation sh*t started in New York City in the 1920's. Facts.
:cmon: :cmon: a bunch of Disney world, fantasy island bullshit :lmao: just reading this , boi out of all trolls, out of all the flexin posts we all make on the hoodup , u got errbody beat by miles :lmao:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » October 21st, 2016, 8:15 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
DZ wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Hoover and Fort, former rivals

They never was... Dave was :cmon:
Thats real sh*t. Hoover use to ride with the Moes.
David a snitxh, real Gs don't honour him
:cmon: ..how he a snitch tho???foh.....Larry been cool wit moe nem..GDs damn near was gangster stones..hence the word "brick" lol....
GDs wasn't even thought of back then :cmon: Disciples was 3x deeper than gangsters :cmon: get yo facts straight most gds would've still been Disciples...

Larry was a lil n*gga b4 da BGDN... 4,000 gangsters deep compared to 15,000 disciples..

He was ambassador for moes :facepalm: not even main 21 members or general but an ambassador :lol:

ambassador:an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country:

a gotdamn spokesman :ohhh: meanwhile my decks is GDN today but b4 BGDN, we were Disciples under Dave not Gangsters under larry...
I useta go hard :lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 21st, 2016, 8:22 pm

:wtf: :cmon: :cmon: :wtf3: awwwll boi u over here reminiscing off of dat wrong a$$ post, 80% rIIIght tho :lol:
but regardless what larry was to the moes in the 50s & 60s n*ggas under him and his gangsters was still picking up stones fights, warring vs Disciples, black king cobras, brave hearts aka gents n all :lol: n sd's was with Devil Disciples/Bd's before gangsters was :ohhh: