boss

Re: Larry Hoover and Jeff fort eat lunch together in prison

Post by HoodProphet » August 28th, 2015, 3:48 pm

:tiphat: :tiphat:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 3:55 pm

:cmon: duuhh gea it's true .I started to make a thread teasing rawdeal74 bkuz I know more gdn sh*t than him and im bd :lmao: this why chris diss larry as a gd and show more love to david :lmao: larry created the 6 and technically the 5 but gave it to jeff .but he been kool with jeff since 50s n 60s fam :lol: ..if it wasn't for david .and rube--stones or eddie kane whoever slapped larry in the 60s .who knows how chicago gang sh*t would have turnted out ..and west-up to ya'll dumb a$$ 720 gds :ohhh: ..did ya'll get the new 2340 aka circle 7 lit yet :lmao:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » August 28th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Twenty..u seem in tune wit chi sh*t..how long u been bd..how long that been in the a?

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 4:24 pm

chris nem stay making fun of me bkuz I admitted that an old school black stone help me learn this sh*t 2008 .him and a yunger moe but he was more of a banger he just answered all mt questions .the old school 1 , i met in Atlanta 2008 irony is the same year he was telling me this I was learning about illuminati and watching them long aas zeitgeist dvds also .I just love to soak up knowledge fam .dat what turn me into a cartel groupy learning about mexico and south America organization and history :lmao:

.I been having bdn knowledge since 2004 but I thought I was "igdn" what chris used to kall me on here :lmao: been a real Barksdale since 2011 .I just talk to n*ggas errday from Chicago to L.a, .. I get along with the moes bds in the chi and some souls :lol: ..even last year when I was on here pretending to be 4chn I only did it just bkuz , :shrug: in real life I kan't play around like dis .so have fun on the net doing it .but in real life I respect all gangs . I hang around bloods errday ..when I meet lil sin krazi a$$ ima make him check all these gshine ,smm bloods for big country :bow: :lmao: big country is a lowkey n*gga on here . :umhm: he knows a lot of gang sh*t . he was around when bloods first organized ain't dat right big country my PPB n*gga :umhm:

AirborneNation
foot soldier

Post by AirborneNation » August 28th, 2015, 4:26 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:chris nem stay making fun of me bkuz I admitted that an old school black stone help me learn this sh*t 2008 .him and a yunger moe but he was more of a banger he just answered all mt questions .the old school 1 , i met in Atlanta 2008 irony is the same year he was telling me this I was learning about illuminati and watching them long aas zeitgeist dvds also .I just love to soak up knowledge fam .dat what turn me into a cartel groupy learning about mexico and south America organization and history :lmao:

.I been having bdn knowledge since 2004 but I thought I was "igdn" what chris used to kall me on here :lmao: been a real Barksdale since 2011 .I just talk to n*ggas errday from Chicago to L.a, .. I get along with the moes bds in the chi and some souls :lol: ..even last year when I was on here pretending to be 4chn I only did it just bkuz , :shrug: in real life I kan't play around like dis .so have fun on the net doing it .but in real life I respect all gangs . I hang around bloods errday ..when I meet lil sin krazi a$$ ima make him check all these gshine ,smm bloods for big country :bow: :lmao: big country is a lowkey n*gga on here . :umhm: he knows a lot of gang sh*t . he was around when bloods first organized ain't dat right big country my PPB n*gga :umhm:
buddy didnt ask for dem 2 long a$$ paragraphs bruh

he just wanted to kno how long that ot bd sh*t been in the A

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » August 28th, 2015, 4:34 pm

[email protected]

o Ight. I hear u. How's it when u get locked up out there as far as BD's living comfortable or holding weight?

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 4:47 pm

bds idk vell and some high ranking treys had night klubs in the A forreal what redrum91 was saying . :lol: but the biggest bdn deck in Georgia not in Atlanta. its 4:19 in Columbus them country boys been turning it into a storm now .I see n*ggas flipping renegade gds into bds or just n*ggas ,who wasn't in crips, bloods n gds into 1 .

@ zoe get off ur other account lame a$$ suburban kid :lmao: I been knew dis was zoe u lied .last year on this account u said u was in ur 30s and was in the air force .on your zoediak account actin like u was 17 tryna graduate high school u lame a$$ black boy :lmao: u ain't no real haitian and no im not meeting u :discust: .go back to doing ur homework before the little cubans come f*ck ur sister :lmao:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 28th, 2015, 4:48 pm

:lol: shut up twenty have a brew or two :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 28th, 2015, 4:50 pm

:facepalm: Greg was the real chief :tiphat:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Big country meet me in the fredo santana thread on page 2 :lmao: we got some east koast bloods who need real lit and skard to ask u for aid and assistance :lmao:

@ chris I know dis .but watch rawdeal74 get on here saying the same misguided lost sh*t .about if it ain't larry he ain't chief or larry didn't make shorty-G chief :lmao:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 28th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Hoover and Fort, former rivals

They never was... Dave was :cmon:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 28th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Twenty you is a fool :lol:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 5:43 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Hoover and Fort, former rivals

:lmao: where is rawdeal74 at to see a real chicago gdn ,saying the same sh*t I did? ? watch how he says if it ain't 720 it's fake :lmao: :lol:

AirborneNation
foot soldier

Post by AirborneNation » August 28th, 2015, 7:03 pm

@twenty wen tf i said all that sh*t goofy? :cmon:

DZ
boss

Post by DZ » August 28th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Thats real sh*t. Hoover use to ride with the Moes.
David a snitxh, real Gs don't honour him

KOM
og

Post by KOM » August 28th, 2015, 7:58 pm

DZ wrote:

:cmon: ..how he a snitch tho???foh.....Larry been cool wit moe nem..GDs damn near was gangster stones..hence the word "brick" lol....

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 28th, 2015, 8:13 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
DZ wrote:

:cmon: ..how he a snitch tho???foh.....Larry been cool wit moe nem..GDs damn near was gangster stones..hence the word "brick" lol....
GDs wasn't even thought of back then :cmon: Disciples was 3x deeper than gangsters :cmon: get yo facts straight most gds would've still been Disciples...

Larry was a lil n*gga b4 da BGDN... 4,000 gangsters deep compared to 15,000 disciples..

He was ambassador for moes :facepalm: not even main 21 members or general but an ambassador :lol:

ambassador:an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country:

a gotdamn spokesman :ohhh: meanwhile my decks is GDN today but b4 BGDN, we were Disciples under Dave not Gangsters under larry...

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 28th, 2015, 8:27 pm

:lmao: n*gga said David snitch ,u know he a crooked a$$ finball :lmao:

DZ
boss

Post by DZ » August 28th, 2015, 8:38 pm

No sir. Don't gangbang at all, I leave that for the kids. I'm just a respected African living in America.