i was fooled about adrien broner....

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

i was fooled about adrien broner....

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2015, 2:01 am

Thought dude was a good fighter.when he first hit the scene & thought he would developed into a great fighter....haven't seen the "greatness".just alotta smack talking.I missed his fight this past weekend but heard he got beat badly.I think his flloyd may weather Jr.aura was part of his fuk up...trying to fill flloyd is like lebron try a fill Jordan's shoes...ain't happening.

All in all I hear mad people clowning adrien & I can't blame em.too much sh*t talking without backing it up.I think he reached his peak now & won't get better sadly

outlawdiamondz
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Unread post by outlawdiamondz » June 23rd, 2015, 2:05 am

thatdudeQ wrote:Thought dude was a good fighter.when he first hit the scene & thought he would developed into a great fighter....haven't seen the "greatness".just alotta smack talking.I missed his fight this past weekend but heard he got beat badly.I think his flloyd may weather Jr.aura was part of his fuk up...trying to fill flloyd is like lebron try a fill Jordan's shoes...ain't happening.

All in all I hear mad people clowning adrien & I can't blame em.too much sh*t talking without backing it up.I think he reached his peak now & won't get better sadly
He parties too much and balls out too much, If he'd clean up his act like hopkins or one of these dudes who're strictly about their craft, he could be something

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2015, 2:12 am

That might come back to f*ck him up [email protected] outta control ,in clubs throwing 40thousand etc...dude might go broke soon....I agree with you @need to practice more party less

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2015, 2:13 am

Phone auto spell...meant balling not calling

Cheech
colonel
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cheech » June 23rd, 2015, 2:16 am

He was never all that... People swore cuz he acted like floyd in and out of the ring that he would become floyd but he hopped on the scene at like 23 with not even half the talent floyd had at that same age but hes supposed to be the next floyd? Comeon....

That isnt to say he doesnt have talent he does but people set the bar too high for him... Hes a decent above average boxer nothing more nothing less :tiphat:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 23rd, 2015, 2:25 am

I been said gee was gonna fail once he started doing rap videos n appearing at url battles.I think I made a thread about it.then the nigga lost Lmaooooooo

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2015, 2:27 am

Cheech when he first came on the scene dude was somewhat raw but you seen the potential(I didn't think he would be flloyd ...but great in his own way)...but yeah his last 2loses were worse then some of his wins recently

JAVANTE SWANG
corporal
Region: West
Affiliation: JOCKIN MY STYLE, YOU SOO CRAZY

Unread post by JAVANTE SWANG » June 23rd, 2015, 2:30 am

His down fall was after the sextape :wow:

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 23rd, 2015, 10:04 am

He basically knocked Porter out but the ref over counted :shrug:

He could easily go toe 2 toe with Thurman or Amir Khan or any of the other top fighters in his division

Rudy J Kay
prospect

Unread post by Rudy J Kay » June 23rd, 2015, 10:41 am

For those livin in apartments, check this out, its a portable speed bag that fits in a doorway...looks legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDl81UrGVo

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 23rd, 2015, 3:23 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:He basically knocked Porter out but the ref over counted :shrug:

He could easily go toe 2 toe with Thurman or Amir Khan or any of the other top fighters in his division

NASA I don't think he ready for khan yet lol....that boy is nasty with the hands

Snowmanh
soldier

Unread post by Snowmanh » June 26th, 2015, 2:31 am

thatdudeQ wrote:
HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:He basically knocked Porter out but the ref over counted :shrug:

NASA I don't think he ready for khan yet lol....that boy is nasty with the hands
He may have hands but that boy chin suspect as fucc

OG_KuKu_Bird
major
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: SICK WICKED a$$ NIGGAS

Unread post by OG_KuKu_Bird » June 26th, 2015, 6:32 am

thatdudeQ wrote:Thought dude was a good fighter.when he first hit the scene & thought he would developed into a great fighter....haven't seen the "greatness".just alotta smack talking.I missed his fight this past weekend but heard he got beat badly.I think his flloyd may weather Jr.aura was part of his fuk up...trying to fill flloyd is like lebron try a fill Jordan's shoes...ain't happening.

THE BROTHER IS VERY TALENTED Q, HE JUST NEEDS TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND RE DEDICATE HIMSELF TO HIS CRAFT. WHEN YOU GET PUT ON YOUR a$$ A FEW TIMES, ALL THAT PRIDE WILL GO OUT OF THE WINDOW. THATS WHEN THE REAL TOUGHNESS COMES INTO PLAY. THE MENTAL FORTITUDE NEEDED TO PICK YOURSELF BACK UP AFTER A FALL.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 26th, 2015, 9:07 am

:whaat: :facepalm:
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-06-26-09-05-04.png
Screenshot_2015-06-26-09-05-04.png (925.86 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

BGzONLY
colonel
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Unread post by BGzONLY » June 26th, 2015, 9:35 am

Broner is a fuccin clown

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 26th, 2015, 10:05 am

Snowmanh wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:

He may have hands but that boy chin suspect as fucc

Lol

[email protected] broner pic

2LL's UP
corporal
Affiliation: 550

Unread post by 2LL's UP » June 26th, 2015, 10:22 am

:comeon: son look like a fool with that pistol in his hands. However son can box...he actually has 1 of the best left hooks in boxing. He just has little discipline. Definitely needs to b a bit more modest. His potential is there he just needs to get rid of all the yes men and buckle down. And hate to sound cliche but hard work and dedication needs to applied in his life.

Red Dawn 000
major
Affiliation: U B kNowin

Unread post by Red Dawn 000 » June 26th, 2015, 10:43 am

Lol how he basically knock Porter out? Porter went down and literally got back up within a 2 or 3 count. The ref checked him way before it ever would got 2 10 seconds. He got a nice knockdown but that's it and it was so late in the fight it was pointless because even with the only knockdown of the fight he still lost by like 8 points on every score card.

But he'll naw he can't go for to toe with no fucking Khan lol. Khan is a Floyd caliber fighter and he a still loose 2 Floyd easily. Ab a get knocked out by Floyd

Snowmanh
soldier

Unread post by Snowmanh » June 26th, 2015, 5:35 pm

As the days go by this nicca Broner loocs more and more like a clown

thegoddessmonet
fresh meat

Unread post by thegoddessmonet » June 26th, 2015, 9:20 pm

his last fight sucked smh he needs to go back to square one his arrogant attitude does not look good on losers

Jose Calderone
colonel

Unread post by Jose Calderone » June 28th, 2015, 7:03 pm

He aint hungry no more...somebody need to talk to that young nigga tell him quit bullshittin and just fight.