Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

2wo-G
king

Re: Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

Post by 2wo-G » May 20th, 2015, 7:15 pm

This boy Heavy needs help, we need to find if its Group therapy sessions for him in Utah or wherever the f*ck he lives. Hes locked out but still trying to yell and be included and sh*t.

"Oh yeah well youre a f*ggot?"

2wo-G
king

Re: Official Hoodup Intervention for our friend HeavyndaGame/4daRecord/Rawdawg/Etc...this is Serious

Post by 2wo-G » May 20th, 2015, 7:17 pm

"HIP HOP WASNT INVENTED IN NEW YORK CITY YOU KNOW, THATS A MYTH INVENTED BY THE NYC COALITION OF DOOM AGAINST US LA n*ggas."

"BIGGIE WAS A f*ggot. I WAS DIGGING THRU YOUR POST HISTORY AND AFTER TWO HOURS I FOUND SOMETHING YOU SAID 2 YEARS AGO ABOUT VIDEO GAMES YOU VIDEO GAME FUCKING NERD f*ggot"

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 21st, 2015, 1:40 pm

Man f*ck heavy and everybody he close to :lol:

We smokin on that heavy pack

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 1:41 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Man f*ck heavy and everybody he close to :lol:

We smokin on that heavy pack
Heavy is cool :2cents:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 21st, 2015, 9:42 pm

f*ck heavy n rawdawg if u down with him then f*ck u to :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 22nd, 2015, 2:20 pm

That boy Heavy in the comments is speaking in tongues, his sh*t dont even make sense hes just saying random words now hes so mad :lol: I think hes having a stroke lol.

'You my in her drama queen you f*g gay Im dog fool Viewside you in my you pedophile with to five gossipping little b*tch...'

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » May 22nd, 2015, 5:15 pm

This boy Heavy jus said in the comments
don´t get mad cause I digitally smash on n*ggas like you
:word:

:word: :word: :word:

This dude is krazy. He is actually mentally insane IRL

He actually thinks hes fighting a gang war when he fights on the internet.

Right now in Utah there is a grown a$$ man wearing braces loading up his BB gun and masking up to 'put in work on that f*ggot 2wo-g'

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 21st, 2015, 1:52 pm

Bad news fellas....Heavy just got too damn depressed when the Disqus comments at the bottom were deleted. Hes been lurking this site for a few months now, tryna kick his habit...but he couldnt stay away and now he made a whole new account to 'digitally smash on n*ggas' as SuckaPhree :wow:

Let us mourn this lost soul :wow:

SuckaPhree
captain

Post by SuckaPhree » July 21st, 2015, 1:56 pm

2wo-g wrote:Bad news fellas....Heavy just got too damn depressed when the Disqus comments at the bottom were deleted. Hes been lurking this site for a few months now, tryna kick his habit...but he couldnt stay away and now he made a whole new account to 'digitally smash on n*ggas' as SuckaPhree :wow:

Let us mourn this lost soul :wow:
Desperate time call for desperate measures. You still a snitch, I came back for a visit .Just to expose you as a snitch.

And most people know I ain't rawdawg, after all the banned accounts become reactivated,n*ggas post being deleted, and other n*ggas making other accounts too.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 21st, 2015, 2:00 pm

This foo said "I came back...just for you" :lmao: Im flattered, honestly.

But we both know you still gonna be lurking this b*tch every day til you get exposed again talking about how much youd love to bomb a hospital in the Bronx and how Biggie wasnt REALLY the first to rock Coogi, it was somebody from LA or Ohio or some sh*t. :lmao:

SuckaPhree
captain

Post by SuckaPhree » July 21st, 2015, 2:48 pm

2wo-g wrote:This foo said "I came back...just for you" :lmao: Im flattered, honestly.

But we both know you still gonna be lurking this b*tch every day til you get exposed again talking about how much youd love to bomb a hospital in the Bronx and how Biggie wasnt REALLY the first to rock Coogi, it was somebody from LA or Ohio or some sh*t. :lmao:
I never got exposed you dumb a$$.

You don't get it.Im not Rawdawg .Look at it how peoples accounts was hacked ,post were edited,and accounts banned. That dude had a name called Hip Hop, everyone know I don't get down with Hip Hop.And mothafuckas reuped on accounts here too like ThatdudeQ who had x amount of accounts. And btw Inever had 2 accounts on here at the same time either.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 21st, 2015, 3:29 pm

2wo-g wrote:This boy is a Hoodup-holic :sad:

Hes been banned for...how long now? And he still lurks thru every single new topic thehoodup.com has to offer, desperate to get back in and play with the kool kids. Still typing his lil paragraphs and sh*t in the Guest Comments.

Matter of fact he got this whole series of essays he wrote in the comments of this one obscure lil thread normally no one would check out because some dude mentioned his name...then he spent the rest of the time in the comments finding different ways to call me white, a f*g, and a 'sucka'

Pobrecito :wow:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=117111#.VVqTRvlViko

He jus stays at his computer shitting in buckets next to his computer desk eating Doritos getting his keyboard sticky all mad as sh*t with the lights off

So this thread is for everybody on thehoodup to express our concerns and why we're so worried about his well-being, and why he needs help :tiphat:
:lol: