Re: chilidog pull up son

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 1:24 pm

chillidog wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Pratice what you preach chump! :lol:
lol my n*gga blunt. i like our back n forths u Coon!! :tiphat:

blunt aka Virgil, and Massa

:cmon: "coon,massa"

:smh:

Why you gotta use slave terminology. You poo butt a$$ n*gga.

n*ggas had yiu coppin pleas two pages ago, it wasnt no back and forth :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 1:42 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Pratice what you preach chump! :lol:
lol my n*gga blunt. i like our back n forths u Coon!! :tiphat:

blunt aka Virgil, and Massa

:cmon: "coon,massa"

:smh:

Why you gotta use slave terminology. You poo butt a$$ n*gga.

n*ggas had yiu coppin pleas two pages ago, it wasnt no back and forth :lol:

f*ck is u talkin about coppin pleas 2 pages ago. i never changed sh*t i said. IM FUCKING!! i dont give a sh*t what any n*gga here thinks i keep it real im fucking and u fucking too. fatboy. yeah n*gga i seen those fatass Buttered Biscuit grabbing fingers of urs. u fat muthfucka go run up the block

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 1:44 pm

"I aint pro black"

Like isralites aint the definition of pro black.

Pratice what you prach chump! :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 2:44 pm

oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Naw he aint learnin he seems very knowledgeable bout it. Enough to understand that he fakin the funk.

Them real hebrew dudes in harlem would cut chili's a$$ if they peeped him walkin up the block wit a arab shorty lol
well thats true :shrug: but chilli is israelite but he doesent do hebrew practics so he needs time to realize that them Gentile woman just wanna f*ck a n*gga to take the black man power just like Delilah IF YOU GET P-WHIPED.
and also those Arab and Indian ho*s get they a$$ hung in they country for bein on that ho* sh*t nd they probably fucking Esau. i got love for my black woman Samoan shawtys latinas -african
but in the end israel was alwys seperated spit :smh: :smh: if we were all cool wit eachother there wouldnt have been a difference between blacks and native americans and samoans . but israel always had its inner ethnic beefs between tribes :2cents:
i dont get how u from ny but stay talking about samoans when theres none in ny u realize that samoans dont like n*ggas right? they call us niggers in their gook language
cuz imm wherever i want to be east coast west coast i dont give a f*ck miami i dont stake claim becuse im a Island n*ggas this aint even my country im a Nomad just tryna get this Paper and send it home to my n*ggas in the Carribean and hopefully my future House and Business :shrug: yal act like Cali a different Country :lol:

Its a wrap
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 17th, 2015, 2:45 pm

oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Naw he aint learnin he seems very knowledgeable bout it. Enough to understand that he fakin the funk.

Them real hebrew dudes in harlem would cut chili's a$$ if they peeped him walkin up the block wit a arab shorty lol
well thats true :shrug: but chilli is israelite but he doesent do hebrew practics so he needs time to realize that them Gentile woman just wanna f*ck a n*gga to take the black man power just like Delilah IF YOU GET P-WHIPED.
and also those Arab and Indian ho*s get they a$$ hung in they country for bein on that ho* sh*t nd they probably fucking Esau. i got love for my black woman Samoan shawtys latinas -african
but in the end israel was alwys seperated spit :smh: :smh: if we were all cool wit eachother there wouldnt have been a difference between blacks and native americans and samoans . but israel always had its inner ethnic beefs between tribes :2cents:
i dont get how u from ny but stay talking about samoans when theres none in ny u realize that samoans dont like n*ggas right? they call us niggers in their gook language

lol what u mean us? u was that arab n*gga i was talkin to the other day :killself: :lol:

And for the most part Somoans and blacks get along. Somoans and blacks be from the same gang. i know a Somoan from 5x, and i know a Somoan from Park Villiage Compton Crip
thats cause they grew up in the same area white boys that grew up with blacks will be cool with blacks but im talking about the ones that didnt grow up with blacks which is most of their population or the family of the ones that did they be telling their grand kids not to hang out with blacks and not all samoans that grew up with blacks are cool with blacks they be talking sh*t behind backs but smile and dap in person

i asked a samoan about how he felt about whats going on with all the police shooting blacks and he said its wrong but sh*t happens
Shut up man of steel, think I forgot who you were you F*ck*n b*tch. Go back to askin dumb questions and stop actin like you know. :killself:

Prima and chilli F*ck*n up now, they sayin sh*t about Africans then sayin they the same as us, where doe3s this leave Latinos.

@ chillidog and Prima, stop preachin the Bible fool, you gonna ignore one of God's commandments and then preach about other lesser scripts, them commandments came from God directly accordin to ya'll book.

@ chili. As I said you ain't offerin no solution other than scammin people out of their money because they scared of police and crackers. Way you talkin is like blacks don't already have areas predominantly black that the government couldn't bomb, they know where we at that's why where black people live at is usually the worst neighborhoods. I pointed out crackers ain't droppin no nukes of people who are in they land and they probably won't do much extreme because the eyes of the world is watchin, they made South Africa stop all they sh*t because it made all crackers look bad, so they most likely would have to restrain themselves and if they don't that should alert most black people worldwide to what's up. You too busy bashin that Bible to prepare for sh*t, hopin God can do some walls of Jericho type sh*t when the crackers come for your a$$. :lol:

We ain't done sh*t but not fight, when you finna fight back, don't see Mexico droppin bombs on Cartel lands, don't see Britain droppin bombs in Northern Ireland, don't see Russia droppin boms on Chechnya. Keep them corners filled with Bible quotes I'm sure people on stormfront is shittin themselves. :lmao: Then go on there and check out the Sara Suten Seti thread they scared, even admit that if even 1% of blacks organize ourselves they'd have a problem on they hands. I'm not even no Kemetian follower but he spit the real, ya'll is churches, not finna do sh*t, not even speak the truth.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 2:56 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

lol what u mean us? u was that arab n*gga i was talkin to the other day :killself: :lol:

And for the most part Somoans and blacks get along. Somoans and blacks be from the same gang. i know a Somoan from 5x, and i know a Somoan from Park Villiage Compton Crip
thats cause they grew up in the same area white boys that grew up with blacks will be cool with blacks but im talking about the ones that didnt grow up with blacks which is most of their population or the family of the ones that did they be telling their grand kids not to hang out with blacks and not all samoans that grew up with blacks are cool with blacks they be talking sh*t behind backs but smile and dap in person

i asked a samoan about how he felt about whats going on with all the police shooting blacks and he said its wrong but sh*t happens
Shut up man of steel, think I forgot who you were you F*ck*n b*tch. Go back to askin dumb questions and stop actin like you know. :killself:

Prima and chilli F*ck*n up now, they sayin sh*t about Africans then sayin they the same as us, where doe3s this leave Latinos.

@ chillidog and Prima, stop preachin the Bible fool, you gonna ignore one of God's commandments and then preach about other lesser scripts, them commandments came from God directly accordin to ya'll book.

@ chili. As I said you ain't offerin no solution other than scammin people out of their money because they scared of police and crackers. Way you talkin is like blacks don't already have areas predominantly black that the government couldn't bomb, they know where we at that's why where black people live at is usually the worst neighborhoods. I pointed out crackers ain't droppin no nukes of people who are in they land and they probably won't do much extreme because the eyes of the world is watchin, they made South Africa stop all they sh*t because it made all crackers look bad, so they most likely would have to restrain themselves and if they don't that should alert most black people worldwide to what's up. You too busy bashin that Bible to prepare for sh*t, hopin God can do some walls of Jericho type sh*t when the crackers come for your a$$. :lol:

We ain't done sh*t but not fight, when you finna fight back, don't see Mexico droppin bombs on Cartel lands, don't see Britain droppin bombs in Northern Ireland, don't see Russia droppin boms on Chechnya. Keep them corners filled with Bible quotes I'm sure people on stormfront is shittin themselves. :lmao: Then go on there and check out the Sara Suten Seti thread they scared, even admit that if even 1% of blacks organize ourselves they'd have a problem on they hands. I'm not even no Kemetian follower but he spit the real, ya'll is churches, not finna do sh*t, not even speak the truth.
ok im nott readin all ur paragraphs and rants shits stupid i just wanna know what did i preach that was wrong :shrug: ?? dont be writtin esseys fool my add is actin up on yo a$$ wrap :bored:

Nemo
boss

Post by Nemo » May 17th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Brooklynwarrior wrote:
Nemo wrote:chili right tho, black bitches disgusting :shrug: :discust:

So you admitted that half the Dominican Republic is disgusting :whaat:
i was clearly talking about african american women you smelly haitian. everyone knows dominican women are heaven sent :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

hahaha f*ck is u talkin about wrap, i aint begging for change. u talk that im not practicing what i preach when all im sayin is who we really are. but u on some other sh*t. u hate other races but isnt out their as we speak putting in that work. but i wont come at u like that cuz i know how it is and ur a n*gga like me. all we got is us, if our dumbasses stop killing each other.

Wrap ur solution didnt get us anywhere n u seen the link i posted about all those rich black areas in the USA that was under attack by them white men. let them f*ck around with those chinese hoods going around killing them and burning their sh*t up. china is going to have their back. u and i know the sh*t. but if we go to war will africa have our back? sh*t already happened and africa didnt have our backs. they sold our asses, now u stuck in the hood with a cold plate of grits in front of u talkin that bullshit :lol: n*gga eat those got damn grits or invite me over so i can eat them for you..

Wrap if u dont believe in no higher power then how the f*ck did we all get here? u one of them n*ggas who whorship the SUn? well the sun is yellow like them asians!!

Wrap why are the blacks folks are in these conditions that we are in then Mr unemployed Scholar? why we keep going thru slavery? why them white folks are killing us left n right n we dont get no get back. if we go to war with these white men here then do u think africa is going to have our back? oh i can answer that hell no cuz we was already getting out asses kicked and lynched while them n*ggas was in africa chasing zebras

lmaoooooooooooooooooo i knew u would like seti, i agree he be kickin his own real sh*t and most hood n*ggas would agree with him. he reminds me of u hahaha

Its a wrap
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 17th, 2015, 4:13 pm

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

hahaha f*ck is u talkin about wrap, i aint begging for change. u talk that im not practicing what i preach when all im sayin is who we really are. but u on some other sh*t. u hate other races but isnt out their as we speak putting in that work. but i wont come at u like that cuz i know how it is and ur a n*gga like me. all we got is us, if our dumbasses stop killing each other.

Wrap ur solution didnt get us anywhere n u seen the link i posted about all those rich black areas in the USA that was under attack by them white men. let them f*ck around with those chinese hoods going around killing them and burning their sh*t up. china is going to have their back. u and i know the sh*t. but if we go to war will africa have our back? sh*t already happened and africa didnt have our backs. they sold our asses, now u stuck in the hood with a cold plate of grits in front of u talkin that bullshit :lol: n*gga eat those got damn grits or invite me over so i can eat them for you..

Wrap if u dont believe in no higher power then how the f*ck did we all get here? u one of them n*ggas who whorship the SUn? well the sun is yellow like them asians!!

Wrap why are the blacks folks are in these conditions that we are in then Mr unemployed Scholar? why we keep going thru slavery? why them white folks are killing us left n right n we dont get no get back. if we go to war with these white men here then do u think africa is going to have our back? oh i can answer that hell no cuz we was already getting out asses kicked and lynched while them n*ggas was in africa chasing zebras

lmaoooooooooooooooooo i knew u would like seti, i agree he be kickin his own real sh*t and most hood n*ggas would agree with him. he reminds me of u hahaha
@ Prima :lol: You know what you did, talkin all that sh*t about the Bible and you disobey one of God's commandments. :killself: Don't nobody gonna listen to your corner hustlin a$$ if they find out.

Shut up chilli, I'm talkin full on preparation, in those times you posted access to guns was harder and damn near impossible for blacks. Those riots was unarmed black vs crackers, now we the ones that been doin the riotin causin these weak a$$ suburban crackers to run when they here South Central's name. All we need to do is organize and crack on with the low intensity warfare (do your research before you argue with me), form our own political party that gets direct fundin from us, a little bit of that church money could go into our own black nationalist party, might not be big but we've got enough people and congressman to do it and block laws if we concentrate on a few states, the fact we are spread out and outnumbered won't help you'll never get your Senator if you don't win any elections.

You really don't know what your talkin about, you accusin me of been a Kemetian but I said explicitly I wasn't. :facepalm: Don't play stupid either talkin about sun worship.

I said if we made moves and crackers did start up that bombin sh*t then blacks everywhere else would have no choice but to hop on board, crackers not takin no chances, you think only America would be in on this, whole of Europe would be up in Africa try to play ball before they find out.

You obviously not about no revolution or even autonomy, even if we make ourselves leaders and seize control of somethin, you want independence with no confrontation. Keep on armchair revolutionary, crackers didn't get America that way and we ain't gettin out peacefully either, they keep their eye out on their slave population.

Now back to what I asked you what does the Bible or your own ideas have for our independence? How should we go about since I'm wrong.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

@ Prima :lol: You know what you did, talkin all that sh*t about the Bible and you disobey one of God's commandments. :killself: Don't nobody gonna listen to your corner hustlin a$$ if they find out.

Shut up chilli, I'm talkin full on preparation, in those times you posted access to guns was harder and damn near impossible for blacks. Those riots was unarmed black vs crackers, now we the ones that been doin the riotin causin these weak a$$ suburban crackers to run when they here South Central's name. All we need to do is organize and crack on with the low intensity warfare (do your research before you argue with me), form our own political party that gets direct fundin from us, a little bit of that church money could go into our own black nationalist party, might not be big but we've got enough people and congressman to do it and block laws if we concentrate on a few states, the fact we are spread out and outnumbered won't help you'll never get your Senator if you don't win any elections.

You really don't know what your talkin about, you accusin me of been a Kemetian but I said explicitly I wasn't. :facepalm: Don't play stupid either talkin about sun worship.

I said if we made moves and crackers did start up that bombin sh*t then blacks everywhere else would have no choice but to hop on board, crackers not takin no chances, you think only America would be in on this, whole of Europe would be up in Africa try to play ball before they find out.

You obviously not about no revolution or even autonomy, even if we make ourselves leaders and seize control of somethin, you want independence with no confrontation. Keep on armchair revolutionary, crackers didn't get America that way and we ain't gettin out peacefully either, they keep their eye out on their slave population.

Now back to what I asked you what does the Bible or your own ideas have for our independence? How should we go about since I'm wrong.

lol i agree they was fucking with them unarmed n*ggas, just like they was in africa, but helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no if a revalution pop off africa aint helping our asses and you know it :killself: . only blacks that i know who fought back was them Haitians. they really went to war. we been getting our asses kicked for centuries. them white folks is playin chess with our asses. what happen to the black panther then? n*ggas was snitching on each other. n*ggas who u though had yo back the white man made the coons turn on them.. if that was mexicans for the most part they would have rod togther and stuck together, but not n*ggas doe. we would have black women running to stop a group of n*ggas just like u who is kicking a racist white mans a$$ on some coon sh*t. and that money that you want us to put in that black christian church would be going to the pastor Benz

Its a wrap
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 17th, 2015, 6:20 pm

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

lol i agree they was fucking with them unarmed n*ggas, just like they was in africa, but helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no if a revalution pop off africa aint helping our asses and you know it :killself: . only blacks that i know who fought back was them Haitians. they really went to war. we been getting our asses kicked for centuries. them white folks is playin chess with our asses. what happen to the black panther then? n*ggas was snitching on each other. n*ggas who u though had yo back the white man made the coons turn on them.. if that was mexicans for the most part they would have rod togther and stuck together, but not n*ggas doe. we would have black women running to stop a group of n*ggas just like u who is kicking a racist white mans a$$ on some coon sh*t. and that money that you want us to put in that black christian church would be going to the pastor Benz
You gonna keep sidesteppin like RawDawg. :lmao: Answer my question you dickhead.

Idgaf about no church, I was sayin take away that church money for our own party. :facepalm:

Africans would be forced to stand up for us, crackers would go after them too, you really don't know sh*t about Africa, it's alot of revolutionary people in Africa and most of the youth idolize us as the most famed Africans worldwide. If you think Haiti was the only one that fought back I really shouldn't be talkin with you because you don't know nothin about Africa or what Africans have done against whites and Middle Easterners in the past. Haiti was the only successful nation that still exists, there were maroons in virtually all nations from India to Mexico and an independent nation in Brazil that was reconquered by the Portuguese.

Answer the question or shut up. f*ck off with that rubbish about my ideas and you got zero ideas, zero game plans, just a Bible that talk about how what adultery is wrong but you practice it. God gonna smite you down. :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Lol chili be dodgin facts like he in a shootout, until he can google what he wanna find.

Son dont know bout our history, all he know is jew sh*t :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 8:04 pm

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

:lol: :lol: @ Wrap Africans aint bout to help this n*gga for SHITTTT!!! and he know :yeahaight:
n*gga need to calm down with all that sin talk cuz the worst sin i do on here is Use profanity and i hardly brag about down sh*t i know was wrong so kiss my Zoe a$$ with them long as paragraphs u cant write simple in these posts cuz u have no true argument wit yo Confused Pan african self :smh: :smh: :facepalm: Wrap wake up Black man. n*gga gassin himself up if he think africans comming to fight our conflict :lol: :lol: still aint say what i did wrong and sh*t on the sight? :discust: :discust: :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
oppkay wrote:
chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

:lol: :lol: @ Wrap Africans aint bout to help this n*gga for SHITTTT!!! and he know :yeahaight:
n*gga need to calm down with all that sin talk cuz the worst sin i do on here is Use profanity and i hardly brag about down sh*t i know was wrong so kiss my Zoe a$$ with them long as paragraphs u cant write simple in these posts cuz u have no true argument wit yo Confused Pan african self :smh: :smh: :facepalm: Wrap wake up Black man. n*gga gassin himself up if he think africans comming to fight our conflict :lol: :lol: still aint say what i did wrong and sh*t on the sight? :discust: :discust: :killself:

lol thats what im saying them africans aint helping us. they setting other africans on fire out there, and wrap think they they going to drop they sh*t n be like lets help those negroes.. helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll naw wrap get the f*ck out of here with them fairy tales

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 18th, 2015, 12:35 am

lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:you can do all that

but n*ggas aint gonna take any of the black sh*t you sayin serious tho.

you defeatin ya purpose.

lol well it is what it is. every n*gga aint going to agree with me but still yo boy is leading that poll :tiphat:

:lol: I REPEAT IM FUCKING ANY RACE OF WOMEN WHO BAD. the pro black stuff im kickin is not really that its just sayin who we really are. Its a Wrap is on that pro black sh*t. he doesnt want anything to do with anything that isnt black, and thats why i want to see whats in his house. if a bad mexican b*tch wants him to hit it i know damn well that n*gga is going to ham on her. the n*gga can fool yall but he aint fooling me. the n*gga might even turn Moor on us
nah you tryna pull a okey doke

n*gga aint say anything about F*ck*n bitches. they said about who you puttin on a pedastal and havin kids with.

but I see you aint really w the hebrew sh*t you about polls and sh*t like that. talkin about miscegenation with gentiles non-hebrews.

n*gga chili you my n*gga but I thought you was real w the hebrew sh*t.
i said it many times im still learning. my eyes were awaken. its all a process. atleast i keep the sh*t real and tell u n*ggas who im F*ck*n. these other n*ggas who claim to be pro black u dont know what they doing in the real world they might even be white boys. that Legba n*gga was talkin down on African americans but i wasnt talkin down on them island n*ggas cuz they part of the tribe too and i see them as n*ggas just like me. who knows legba might be eatting a white b*tch a$$ out as we speak. and just bcuz i said i f*ck all types of women how does that equate that i put them on pedestals? i guess eveyr n*gga on here put other women on pedastals.

look at them rappers, how many sistas are in their video? i already posted to sistas i like, rememeber i love women so every race os woman can get it from me.
n*gga im still learning too, but what im tryna harp on u is u need to stop followin the direction of other and create your own path(like im doin) im learnin historical sh*t from all races not just casend im applying it daily. im sorta stealin knowledge like the man do and usin it to benefit myself and i try to help other black folks but theyd rather adorn european fashion designers and cars n sh*t so i just dont reach out a lot :shrug:

but i cant be readin about eveyrbody else history without knowin my real history. f*ck do i care about irish history, f*ck do i want to know about them russian history i dont give a f*ck about they history. that sh*t isnt going to help me in life. i go down with the ship n none of u n*ggas will make me think otherwise. we Israelites and im sticking to it

:salute: @ Pima, PmoneY, BigCountry, Trillnation.....>>>>>>>>>>Realspit once he read Babylon to Timbukto
I forgot u b high all the damn time, what I'm basically saying is steal everyone else knowledge and use it your advantage, and all history is important from an educational experience because you can APPLY IT TO YOUR LIFE. So if u got a book on how ancient Chinese scholars created gun powder ur basically saying I'd just throw the sh*t away cus it don't got sh*t to do wit israelites? Slow a$$ n*gga but I still f*ck ya, u just have a really bad case of herd mentality, which by the way is a psychology term that I'd hope ull look up but since it don't got nuthin to do wit Israelites I guess u won't :shrug:
lil sin i dont give a f*ck about no chinese gun power or how ancient chinese scolars tapped into their inner chi. how is that going to help me in life learning about some asians? we need to find out who we are first. ur going to be like Jim Kelly talkin around in karate shoes in a chinese dojo trying to get the 4th degree black belt, but end up gettin shot in the a$$ at the smoke shop in Mississippi by a Albino Pygmy
at this point i dont know if your actually just dumb as f*ck or ur trollin but ima go ahead and explain anyway. the chinese thing was an example of how u can dab into someone else's history and USE IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. just like how white people saw how chinese people created gun powder and took that from them and now people think europeans created gunpowder. o sh*t i didnt think people could people could be this stupid. AGAIN
this dont got sh*t to do wit WHITE PEOPLE OR ASIANS ITS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU CAN USE SOMEONE ELSE'S HISTORY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. god damn boy and they say country n*ggas is slow :lol:
f*ck all ya'll Bounty Hunter b*tch made FAGGOTS. This is GD n*gga.

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » May 18th, 2015, 2:25 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:you can do all that

you defeatin ya purpose.

lol well it is what it is. every n*gga aint going to agree with me but still yo boy is leading that poll :tiphat:

:lol: I REPEAT IM FUCKING ANY RACE OF WOMEN WHO BAD. the pro black stuff im kickin is not really that its just sayin who we really are. Its a Wrap is on that pro black sh*t. he doesnt want anything to do with anything that isnt black, and thats why i want to see whats in his house. if a bad mexican b*tch wants him to hit it i know damn well that n*gga is going to ham on her. the n*gga can fool yall but he aint fooling me. the n*gga might even turn Moor on us

n*gga aint say anything about F*ck*n bitches. they said about who you puttin on a pedastal and havin kids with.

but I see you aint really w the hebrew sh*t you about polls and sh*t like that. talkin about miscegenation with gentiles non-hebrews.

i said it many times im still learning. my eyes were awaken. its all a process. atleast i keep the sh*t real and tell u n*ggas who im F*ck*n. these other n*ggas who claim to be pro black u dont know what they doing in the real world they might even be white boys. that Legba n*gga was talkin down on African americans but i wasnt talkin down on them island n*ggas cuz they part of the tribe too and i see them as n*ggas just like me. who knows legba might be eatting a white b*tch a$$ out as we speak. and just bcuz i said i f*ck all types of women how does that equate that i put them on pedestals? i guess eveyr n*gga on here put other women on pedastals.

look at them rappers, how many sistas are in their video? i already posted to sistas i like, rememeber i love women so every race os woman can get it from me.
n*gga im still learning too, but what im tryna harp on u is u need to stop followin the direction of other and create your own path(like im doin) im learnin historical sh*t from all races not just casend im applying it daily. im sorta stealin knowledge like the man do and usin it to benefit myself and i try to help other black folks but theyd rather adorn european fashion designers and cars n sh*t so i just dont reach out a lot :shrug:

but i cant be readin about eveyrbody else history without knowin my real history. f*ck do i care about irish history, f*ck do i want to know about them russian history i dont give a f*ck about they history. that sh*t isnt going to help me in life. i go down with the ship n none of u n*ggas will make me think otherwise. we Israelites and im sticking to it

:salute: @ Pima, PmoneY, BigCountry, Trillnation.....>>>>>>>>>>Realspit once he read Babylon to Timbukto
I forgot u b high all the damn time, what I'm basically saying is steal everyone else knowledge and use it your advantage, and all history is important from an educational experience because you can APPLY IT TO YOUR LIFE. So if u got a book on how ancient Chinese scholars created gun powder ur basically saying I'd just throw the sh*t away cus it don't got sh*t to do wit israelites? Slow a$$ n*gga but I still f*ck ya, u just have a really bad case of herd mentality, which by the way is a psychology term that I'd hope ull look up but since it don't got nuthin to do wit Israelites I guess u won't :shrug:
lil sin i dont give a f*ck about no chinese gun power or how ancient chinese scolars tapped into their inner chi. how is that going to help me in life learning about some asians? we need to find out who we are first. ur going to be like Jim Kelly talkin around in karate shoes in a chinese dojo trying to get the 4th degree black belt, but end up gettin shot in the a$$ at the smoke shop in Mississippi by a Albino Pygmy
at this point i dont know if your actually just dumb as f*ck or ur trollin but ima go ahead and explain anyway. the chinese thing was an example of how u can dab into someone else's history and USE IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. just like how white people saw how chinese people created gun powder and took that from them and now people think europeans created gunpowder. o sh*t i didnt think people could people could be this stupid. AGAIN
this dont got sh*t to do wit WHITE PEOPLE OR ASIANS ITS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU CAN USE SOMEONE ELSE'S HISTORY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. god damn boy and they say country n*ggas is slow :lol:
LMFAO U SURE U A MEMPHIS n*gga? AINT NO BOUNTY HUNTERS IN MEMPHIS BWOY :whaat:
1780 Robin Hood Ln, Memphis, TN 38111 #WEDONTTALKAROUNDHERE

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 18th, 2015, 2:43 am

lil sin wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:[quote="Realspit"]you can do all that

you defeatin ya purpose.

LMFAO U SURE U A MEMPHIS n*gga? AINT NO BOUNTY HUNTERS IN MEMPHIS BWOY :whaat:
1780 Robin Hood Ln, Memphis, TN 38111 #WEDONTTALKAROUNDHERE[/quote]
no Bloods in Memphis :bored:

Mexican1
prospect

Post by Mexican1 » May 18th, 2015, 3:43 am

none of you black hoodup racists should be racist because it's gonna backfire on you and your gonna end up dying at the hands of a black. :2cents: Remember what T Rodgers said about "the UNIVERSE" and putting out "bat signals."

oopkay
associate

Post by oopkay » October 5th, 2015, 12:58 pm

n*ggas arguing about who's more of a n*gga :lol: