chilidog pull up son

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: chilidog pull up son

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 1:14 am

lil sin wrote:so is yall just a mob or yall crips?

they Crips

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » May 17th, 2015, 2:41 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:Image

:whaat: Cali n*ggas Funny As sh*t.
big homie name is either jojo or porkchop. anything else is a lie :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 17th, 2015, 4:28 am

:ohhh:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 6:18 am

Lol herb comin at me for a yanjees ticket. I git that for free bruh, i wasnt not gonna go cuz "thats what hood n*ggas do"

Since we speakin bout baseball, you in the IE and you aint on that gang sh*t right?

Not only is yo hood playin in the minors, you they waterboy/camera boy/dutchboy. Lol. The IE. :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 6:21 am

Goofy a$$ lookin n*ggas tho , stop postin they pics. You not bangin they sh*t you on the sidelines.

How would OG porkchop feel about you blastin his pic up on a site with strangers(and one that police occasionally frequent) to validate yaself.

No wonder they aint let you pick that rag up. :whaat:

3nisko2
underboss

Post by 3nisko2 » May 17th, 2015, 7:37 am

BluntedUp wrote:How you call yaself a proud black man, and you favor women of a different race over ya own. And ya excuse is that they ratchet(or whatever you token black n*ggas wanna say).

What type of black man are you? You probably be simpin for bitches of the other race. Ole ho* a$$ n*gga.

:ohhh:

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 17th, 2015, 7:52 am

BluntedUp wrote:Goofy a$$ lookin n*ggas tho , stop postin they pics. You not bangin they sh*t you on the sidelines.

How would OG porkchop feel about you blastin his pic up on a site with strangers(and one that police occasionally frequent) to validate yaself.

No wonder they aint let you pick that rag up. :whaat:

Yo Chill Blunted thats My Son Chilli, U Valatin :lol:

Brooklynwarrior
major

Post by Brooklynwarrior » May 17th, 2015, 8:02 am

Nemo wrote:chili right tho, black bitches disgusting :shrug: :discust:

So you admitted that half the Dominican Republic is disgusting :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 8:34 am

lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:you can do all that

but n*ggas aint gonna take any of the black sh*t you sayin serious tho.

you defeatin ya purpose.

lol well it is what it is. every n*gga aint going to agree with me but still yo boy is leading that poll :tiphat:

:lol: I REPEAT IM FUCKING ANY RACE OF WOMEN WHO BAD. the pro black stuff im kickin is not really that its just sayin who we really are. Its a Wrap is on that pro black sh*t. he doesnt want anything to do with anything that isnt black, and thats why i want to see whats in his house. if a bad mexican b*tch wants him to hit it i know damn well that n*gga is going to ham on her. the n*gga can fool yall but he aint fooling me. the n*gga might even turn Moor on us
nah you tryna pull a okey doke

n*gga aint say anything about F*ck*n bitches. they said about who you puttin on a pedastal and havin kids with.

but I see you aint really w the hebrew sh*t you about polls and sh*t like that. talkin about miscegenation with gentiles non-hebrews.

n*gga chili you my n*gga but I thought you was real w the hebrew sh*t.
i said it many times im still learning. my eyes were awaken. its all a process. atleast i keep the sh*t real and tell u n*ggas who im F*ck*n. these other n*ggas who claim to be pro black u dont know what they doing in the real world they might even be white boys. that Legba n*gga was talkin down on African americans but i wasnt talkin down on them island n*ggas cuz they part of the tribe too and i see them as n*ggas just like me. who knows legba might be eatting a white b*tch a$$ out as we speak. and just bcuz i said i f*ck all types of women how does that equate that i put them on pedestals? i guess eveyr n*gga on here put other women on pedastals.

look at them rappers, how many sistas are in their video? i already posted to sistas i like, rememeber i love women so every race os woman can get it from me.
n*gga im still learning too, but what im tryna harp on u is u need to stop followin the direction of other and create your own path(like im doin) im learnin historical sh*t from all races not just casend im applying it daily. im sorta stealin knowledge like the man do and usin it to benefit myself and i try to help other black folks but theyd rather adorn european fashion designers and cars n sh*t so i just dont reach out a lot :shrug:

but i cant be readin about eveyrbody else history without knowin my real history. f*ck do i care about irish history, f*ck do i want to know about them russian history i dont give a f*ck about they history. that sh*t isnt going to help me in life. i go down with the ship n none of u n*ggas will make me think otherwise. we Israelites and im sticking to it

:salute: @ Pima, PmoneY, BigCountry, Trillnation.....>>>>>>>>>>Realspit once he read Babylon to Timbukto
I forgot u b high all the damn time, what I'm basically saying is steal everyone else knowledge and use it your advantage, and all history is important from an educational experience because you can APPLY IT TO YOUR LIFE. So if u got a book on how ancient Chinese scholars created gun powder ur basically saying I'd just throw the sh*t away cus it don't got sh*t to do wit israelites? Slow a$$ n*gga but I still f*ck ya, u just have a really bad case of herd mentality, which by the way is a psychology term that I'd hope ull look up but since it don't got nuthin to do wit Israelites I guess u won't :shrug:
lil sin i dont give a f*ck about no chinese gun power or how ancient chinese scolars tapped into their inner chi. how is that going to help me in life learning about some asians? we need to find out who we are first. ur going to be like Jim Kelly talkin around in karate shoes in a chinese dojo trying to get the 4th degree black belt, but end up gettin shot in the a$$ at the smoke shop in Mississippi by a Albino Pygmy
at this point i dont know if your actually just dumb as f*ck or ur trollin but ima go ahead and explain anyway. the chinese thing was an example of how u can dab into someone else's history and USE IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. just like how white people saw how chinese people created gun powder and took that from them and now people think europeans created gunpowder. o sh*t i didnt think people could people could be this stupid. AGAIN
this dont got sh*t to do wit WHITE PEOPLE OR ASIANS ITS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU CAN USE SOMEONE ELSE'S HISTORY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. god damn boy and they say country n*ggas is slow :lol:
lil sin i knew what u meant, i was just being difficult just like ur being difficult. do u really want to go back n forth with me with the insults? look n*gga im not knocking what ur interested in, if u want to learn everyone else history thats good. u will be more well rounded than i am. but thats not what im interested in, im more interested in my peoples history right now. but what ur doing is smart cuz even them Europeans n arabs stripped Egypt of thier history and learned mathematics and astrology and other things from them

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 8:51 am

BluntedUp wrote:Lol herb comin at me for a yanjees ticket. I git that for free bruh, i wasnt not gonna go cuz "thats what hood n*ggas do"

Since we speakin bout baseball, you in the IE and you aint on that gang sh*t right?

Not only is yo hood playin in the minors, you they waterboy/camera boy/dutchboy. Lol. The IE. :whaat:

never said i was in a gang and never claimed to be. but i hung out with them n*ggas tough, got into altercations with them too, kicked off riots with them too even we was outnumbered. if im in the same place as them like a skating ring or something n they get into it with a mexican thenwe all fighting. n*ggas just wanted to fight, n i wanted to spit at the bitches, but my n*ggas rathered set trip or just wanted to f*ck with some mexicans. since those was my n*ggas im jumpin in with them. white boys got it too

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 9:09 am

chillidog wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:Wrap you want to talk sh*t but yo blackass dont have no answers :hmm: :hmm:
Its a wrap wrote:I've always said stockpile weapons while you still can, we lucky this b*tch let us have gats where most places you gonna have sticks and stones.

Should have never moved to all these cities, our numbers is stretched, if you look at every other major racial group, they have certain states where they mostly at, we got nowhere really, even in the South, states got as many blacks as in the Midwest or the East Coast and crackers ain't lettin Africans come deep like Asians or Hispanics or even foreign whites here to help us with our numbers.

Only way out war. Simple as. We don't got the numbers or know how to fight an all out war, but show you mean business and quietly build, stockpile weapons, train out in the wilderness, encourage heavy migration to a single area for blacks so we can get deeper than everyone else, start up your own local banks independent, segregate so you can control your entire life (like Chinatowns but whole villages, cities, counties), build a freedom fightin group, commit violent acts on whites and other non-blacks (show them you mean business, not no weak a$$ protests), kill police, fight low intensity war (killings once in a while, violence against police/government troops, bombings, massacres ect.), build strong routes with Africa and the Caribbean, should be up in Haiti and Jamaica trainin muthafuckas out there too, goin back and forth, killing crackers if needs be like Arabs and Syria, make broad not close alliances with other anti-US, anti-Western groups for trade and weapons.

Remember they can't use nuclear bombs we still in they land and they can't be on some all out genocide sh*t, crackers try to look good in front of the world.

Eventually they'll give in, give us independence or at least some sort of autonomy, if not build stronger links with the motherland, help them get into this country for the cause, get in touch with blacks in Europe, keep pushin.

That's what every other group does, not no F*ck*n street corner hustle for dollars and cents a$$ sh*t.
Look at how long ago I posted that sh*t. You ain't said sh*t sucker a$$ n*gga. Keep readin and preachin a book you don't even believe in. :lol: :facepalm:

You think you savin blacks by spammin this shitty a$$ message board and then talkin straight fallacies about how you don't f*ck with black girls.

:foh:

What's the Hebrew Israelite protocol, what did they even do when Abba Bivens was murked, much less prepare for crackers.

@ Prima take that picture down.

Read the 2nd Commandment.
Exodus 20:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Isn't Jesus in Heaven right now, since he ascended to Heaven, so what's up with that avatar of a supposed Jesus. You breakin on of them commandments, not lookin good Bible basher.
Wrap n*gga u have a Doctor brain but you working at Rite Aide stocking the peanut butter cookies. how the f*ck u have so much knowledge but u broke as f*ck :whaat: :killself: .. all those white history book filled with lies u believe but when its ur own people kicking u game u dont believe the sh*t. now i wont call u a Coon cuz i know ur a real n*gga, but n*gga put read some other books and put the pieces together.
:tiphat: :tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 9:27 am

checkem wrote:...carib women aint no best.
:whaat: :whaat: dont

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 9:29 am

lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:you can do all that

but n*ggas aint gonna take any of the black sh*t you sayin serious tho.

you defeatin ya purpose.

lol well it is what it is. every n*gga aint going to agree with me but still yo boy is leading that poll :tiphat:

:lol: I REPEAT IM FUCKING ANY RACE OF WOMEN WHO BAD. the pro black stuff im kickin is not really that its just sayin who we really are. Its a Wrap is on that pro black sh*t. he doesnt want anything to do with anything that isnt black, and thats why i want to see whats in his house. if a bad mexican b*tch wants him to hit it i know damn well that n*gga is going to ham on her. the n*gga can fool yall but he aint fooling me. the n*gga might even turn Moor on us
nah you tryna pull a okey doke

n*gga aint say anything about F*ck*n bitches. they said about who you puttin on a pedastal and havin kids with.

but I see you aint really w the hebrew sh*t you about polls and sh*t like that. talkin about miscegenation with gentiles non-hebrews.

n*gga chili you my n*gga but I thought you was real w the hebrew sh*t.
i said it many times im still learning. my eyes were awaken. its all a process. atleast i keep the sh*t real and tell u n*ggas who im F*ck*n. these other n*ggas who claim to be pro black u dont know what they doing in the real world they might even be white boys. that Legba n*gga was talkin down on African americans but i wasnt talkin down on them island n*ggas cuz they part of the tribe too and i see them as n*ggas just like me. who knows legba might be eatting a white b*tch a$$ out as we speak. and just bcuz i said i f*ck all types of women how does that equate that i put them on pedestals? i guess eveyr n*gga on here put other women on pedastals.

look at them rappers, how many sistas are in their video? i already posted to sistas i like, rememeber i love women so every race os woman can get it from me.
n*gga im still learning too, but what im tryna harp on u is u need to stop followin the direction of other and create your own path(like im doin) im learnin historical sh*t from all races not just casend im applying it daily. im sorta stealin knowledge like the man do and usin it to benefit myself and i try to help other black folks but theyd rather adorn european fashion designers and cars n sh*t so i just dont reach out a lot :shrug:

but i cant be readin about eveyrbody else history without knowin my real history. f*ck do i care about irish history, f*ck do i want to know about them russian history i dont give a f*ck about they history. that sh*t isnt going to help me in life. i go down with the ship n none of u n*ggas will make me think otherwise. we Israelites and im sticking to it

:salute: @ Pima, PmoneY, BigCountry, Trillnation.....>>>>>>>>>>Realspit once he read Babylon to Timbukto
I forgot u b high all the damn time, what I'm basically saying is steal everyone else knowledge and use it your advantage, and all history is important from an educational experience because you can APPLY IT TO YOUR LIFE. So if u got a book on how ancient Chinese scholars created gun powder ur basically saying I'd just throw the sh*t away cus it don't got sh*t to do wit israelites? Slow a$$ n*gga but I still f*ck ya, u just have a really bad case of herd mentality, which by the way is a psychology term that I'd hope ull look up but since it don't got nuthin to do wit Israelites I guess u won't :shrug:
lil sin i dont give a f*ck about no chinese gun power or how ancient chinese scolars tapped into their inner chi. how is that going to help me in life learning about some asians? we need to find out who we are first. ur going to be like Jim Kelly talkin around in karate shoes in a chinese dojo trying to get the 4th degree black belt, but end up gettin shot in the a$$ at the smoke shop in Mississippi by a Albino Pygmy
at this point i dont know if your actually just dumb as f*ck or ur trollin but ima go ahead and explain anyway. the chinese thing was an example of how u can dab into someone else's history and USE IT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. just like how white people saw how chinese people created gun powder and took that from them and now people think europeans created gunpowder. o sh*t i didnt think people could people could be this stupid. AGAIN
this dont got sh*t to do wit WHITE PEOPLE OR ASIANS ITS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU CAN USE SOMEONE ELSE'S HISTORY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. god damn boy and they say country n*ggas is slow :lol:
im sorry i think Afrians been prolly had gun powder.. i dont belif no race created sh*t OUTSIDE OF AFRICA :tiphat: thats just my stubburn Zoe a$$ :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 17th, 2015, 9:35 am

lil sin Honestly broo? :wtf: f*ck u Talkin bout Chinese Gunpowder tho??
on some real Black n*gga sh*t tho?

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2015, 10:49 am

chillidog wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Lol herb comin at me for a yanjees ticket. I git that for free bruh, i wasnt not gonna go cuz "thats what hood n*ggas do"

never said i was in a gang and never claimed to be. but i hung out with them n*ggas tough, got into altercations with them too, kicked off riots with them too even we was outnumbered. if im in the same place as them like a skating ring or something n they get into it with a mexican thenwe all fighting. n*ggas just wanted to fight, n i wanted to spit at the bitches, but my n*ggas rathered set trip or just wanted to f*ck with some mexicans. since those was my n*ggas im jumpin in with them. white boys got it too
So its cool to jump n*ggas and beat on mexicans, but when they bring the funk to you, you claim nuetral is that correct?

:lol:

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » May 17th, 2015, 11:52 am

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Naw he aint learnin he seems very knowledgeable bout it. Enough to understand that he fakin the funk.

Them real hebrew dudes in harlem would cut chili's a$$ if they peeped him walkin up the block wit a arab shorty lol
well thats true :shrug: but chilli is israelite but he doesent do hebrew practics so he needs time to realize that them Gentile woman just wanna f*ck a n*gga to take the black man power just like Delilah IF YOU GET P-WHIPED.
and also those Arab and Indian ho*s get they a$$ hung in they country for bein on that ho* sh*t nd they probably fucking Esau. i got love for my black woman Samoan shawtys latinas -african
but in the end israel was alwys seperated spit :smh: :smh: if we were all cool wit eachother there wouldnt have been a difference between blacks and native americans and samoans . but israel always had its inner ethnic beefs between tribes :2cents:
i dont get how u from ny but stay talking about samoans when theres none in ny u realize that samoans dont like n*ggas right? they call us niggers in their gook language

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 11:53 am

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:

So its cool to jump n*ggas and beat on mexicans, but when they bring the funk to you, you claim nuetral is that correct?

:lol:
its like that out here, ur on the outside looking in. if u go to any of these cali prisons or jail u have to align with ur own. its nothing personal.

if you in high school and their is only 9 of you, and 20 mexicans rush ur n*ggas what u going to do either fight or run. we got into it with white boys too, and LA n*ggas, n bloods.(the Blood i only remember PDL they gettin into it with. i was with 5x n*ggas and a n*gga from PPHGC). my boys was wild though, we at the skating ring already out numbered by mexicans, and im tryin to get at these light skin bitches, and my n*ggas come up to me sayin f*ck this sh*t, we giving u a heads up right now we about to start a riot in this b*tch, they wanted to f*ck some mexicans up, but the numbers wasnt in our favor. n*ggas started puttin on their shoes, so i had to get up and get my shoes too cuz i know how my n*ggas are, plus i know the aftermath of it all. anyways n*ggas start taking off on random mexicans, im helpin my n*ggas gettin in a couple licks here n there, bitches screaming, security breaks sh*t up, they kickin folks out, and call the cops, while outside we going at it again, and u hear those cop sirens we all scatter like some roaches. found out the next day from my n*ggas that them mexicans came back deep as f*ck with their old uncles n sh*t. thats the thing them mexicans dont give a sh*t, when its beef its beef with them, u can be a kid they would have their old American Me Esse come fight n put in work on some high school kids. even had a n*gga from 5x who was mixed with mexican n look more mexican than black. it was more of a testosterone thing, and n*ggas wanted to flex they nutts n just fight. one of them n*ggas thats in one of those pics i shown was one of the n*gga who wanted that sh*t to pop off n approached me about it

Like my boy Kasa had to go up against n*ggas in jail when him n his boys was hurling PS3 and crash bandicot disc at n*ggas. if u white u have to align urself with the whites. either u fight or them n*ggas is going to be lookin for u next.

lets say u was out here and 5 mexicans hop out on 2 of ur friends would u help? :lol: i rmeember u sayin not too long ago u aint helpin yo friends. ok say u didnt help and ur friend seen u didnt help then they going to come after u cuz they got they a$$ whoop. then like a week later those same 5 mexicans see ur a$$ alone , but this time ur friends see that sh*t but they dont help, now u wanting to fade them for watching Hector and manuel play soccer with yo head.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 17th, 2015, 11:56 am

oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Naw he aint learnin he seems very knowledgeable bout it. Enough to understand that he fakin the funk.

Them real hebrew dudes in harlem would cut chili's a$$ if they peeped him walkin up the block wit a arab shorty lol
well thats true :shrug: but chilli is israelite but he doesent do hebrew practics so he needs time to realize that them Gentile woman just wanna f*ck a n*gga to take the black man power just like Delilah IF YOU GET P-WHIPED.
and also those Arab and Indian ho*s get they a$$ hung in they country for bein on that ho* sh*t nd they probably fucking Esau. i got love for my black woman Samoan shawtys latinas -african
but in the end israel was alwys seperated spit :smh: :smh: if we were all cool wit eachother there wouldnt have been a difference between blacks and native americans and samoans . but israel always had its inner ethnic beefs between tribes :2cents:
i dont get how u from ny but stay talking about samoans when theres none in ny u realize that samoans dont like n*ggas right? they call us niggers in their gook language

lol what u mean us? u was that arab n*gga i was talkin to the other day :killself: :lol:

And for the most part Somoans and blacks get along. Somoans and blacks be from the same gang. i know a Somoan from 5x, and i know a Somoan from Park Villiage Compton Crip

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 17th, 2015, 11:58 am

Is them n*ggas really shaped like 1090gz computer monitor?

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » May 17th, 2015, 12:37 pm

chillidog wrote:
oppkay wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:

lol what u mean us? u was that arab n*gga i was talkin to the other day :killself: :lol:

And for the most part Somoans and blacks get along. Somoans and blacks be from the same gang. i know a Somoan from 5x, and i know a Somoan from Park Villiage Compton Crip
thats cause they grew up in the same area white boys that grew up with blacks will be cool with blacks but im talking about the ones that didnt grow up with blacks which is most of their population or the family of the ones that did they be telling their grand kids not to hang out with blacks and not all samoans that grew up with blacks are cool with blacks they be talking sh*t behind backs but smile and dap in person

i asked a samoan about how he felt about whats going on with all the police shooting blacks and he said its wrong but sh*t happens