Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 7:37 pm

BluntedUp wrote:We laughin chili off the block

Yea n*gga
:lol:

bar up
underboss

Re: chilidog pull up son

Post by bar up » May 16th, 2015, 7:46 pm

How come nobody ever called out tariq nasheed for this sh*t? He be spittin all sorts of pro black sh*t then making books on how to get white ho*s and ion think is girl black either

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 7:48 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:chili stop gettin mad

that n*gga blunt is bein real.

you cant be kickin no sh*t then dont have the dedication and discipline to abide by that sh*t rules.

You need to follow what you kickin or n*ggas gon think you fraud.

hahhaa im far from mad. this sh*t dont bother me. dont give a sh*t if n*ggas think im a fraud, these same n*ggas talkin sh*t is the same n*ggas bitching out if drama pops off with u n another race, but they claim to be pro black. you n*ggas have dementia and dont remmeer blunted sayin f*ck yall n*ggas n he dont care about nobody but his family and if drama pops off in USA he has his visa and going to be sippin tea in the west indies :lol: :killself:
You already know n*gga. And ill be out there with a black fam too. :lol:

You still a fraud tho, and you not about that life so refrain from actin like you'd ever pop off in any situation. :lol:

lol Blunt u fat muthaf*cka i already seen those chubby fingers of urs covered in pig skin season. i posted my n*ggas but can u post yo n*ggas? we out numbered like a muthatufkca out here and we still go down with the ship, while yo a$$ would be in the restroom stalls scared as sh*t. we 2 diff types of n*ggas, yo rich family flown yo waterhead self all over the world, my blackass traveled to 1 black hood in southern cali to another..

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 16th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I'm Sayin.. So why You don't go rock it off on Humbeto nem?

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 8:02 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:I'm Sayin.. So why You don't go rock it off on Humbeto nem?
nah dont f*ck wit pedro nem dey da plug got damn we need dem migos :bow:

Its a wrap
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 16th, 2015, 8:05 pm

chillidog wrote:Wrap you want to talk sh*t but yo blackass dont have no answers :hmm: :hmm:
Its a wrap wrote:I've always said stockpile weapons while you still can, we lucky this b*tch let us have gats where most places you gonna have sticks and stones.

Should have never moved to all these cities, our numbers is stretched, if you look at every other major racial group, they have certain states where they mostly at, we got nowhere really, even in the South, states got as many blacks as in the Midwest or the East Coast and crackers ain't lettin Africans come deep like Asians or Hispanics or even foreign whites here to help us with our numbers.

Only way out war. Simple as. We don't got the numbers or know how to fight an all out war, but show you mean business and quietly build, stockpile weapons, train out in the wilderness, encourage heavy migration to a single area for blacks so we can get deeper than everyone else, start up your own local banks independent, segregate so you can control your entire life (like Chinatowns but whole villages, cities, counties), build a freedom fightin group, commit violent acts on whites and other non-blacks (show them you mean business, not no weak a$$ protests), kill police, fight low intensity war (killings once in a while, violence against police/government troops, bombings, massacres ect.), build strong routes with Africa and the Caribbean, should be up in Haiti and Jamaica trainin muthafuckas out there too, goin back and forth, killing crackers if needs be like Arabs and Syria, make broad not close alliances with other anti-US, anti-Western groups for trade and weapons.

Remember they can't use nuclear bombs we still in they land and they can't be on some all out genocide sh*t, crackers try to look good in front of the world.

Eventually they'll give in, give us independence or at least some sort of autonomy, if not build stronger links with the motherland, help them get into this country for the cause, get in touch with blacks in Europe, keep pushin.

That's what every other group does, not no F*ck*n street corner hustle for dollars and cents a$$ sh*t.
Look at how long ago I posted that sh*t. You ain't said sh*t sucker a$$ n*gga. Keep readin and preachin a book you don't even believe in. :lol: :facepalm:

You think you savin blacks by spammin this shitty a$$ message board and then talkin straight fallacies about how you don't f*ck with black girls.

:foh:

What's the Hebrew Israelite protocol, what did they even do when Abba Bivens was murked, much less prepare for crackers.

@ Prima take that picture down.

Read the 2nd Commandment.
Exodus 20:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Isn't Jesus in Heaven right now, since he ascended to Heaven, so what's up with that avatar of a supposed Jesus. You breakin on of them commandments, not lookin good Bible basher.

Nemo
boss

Post by Nemo » May 16th, 2015, 8:06 pm

black bitches :discust:

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
chillidog wrote:Wrap you want to talk sh*t but yo blackass dont have no answers :hmm: :hmm:
Its a wrap wrote:I've always said stockpile weapons while you still can, we lucky this b*tch let us have gats where most places you gonna have sticks and stones.

Should have never moved to all these cities, our numbers is stretched, if you look at every other major racial group, they have certain states where they mostly at, we got nowhere really, even in the South, states got as many blacks as in the Midwest or the East Coast and crackers ain't lettin Africans come deep like Asians or Hispanics or even foreign whites here to help us with our numbers.

Only way out war. Simple as. We don't got the numbers or know how to fight an all out war, but show you mean business and quietly build, stockpile weapons, train out in the wilderness, encourage heavy migration to a single area for blacks so we can get deeper than everyone else, start up your own local banks independent, segregate so you can control your entire life (like Chinatowns but whole villages, cities, counties), build a freedom fightin group, commit violent acts on whites and other non-blacks (show them you mean business, not no weak a$$ protests), kill police, fight low intensity war (killings once in a while, violence against police/government troops, bombings, massacres ect.), build strong routes with Africa and the Caribbean, should be up in Haiti and Jamaica trainin muthafuckas out there too, goin back and forth, killing crackers if needs be like Arabs and Syria, make broad not close alliances with other anti-US, anti-Western groups for trade and weapons.

Remember they can't use nuclear bombs we still in they land and they can't be on some all out genocide sh*t, crackers try to look good in front of the world.

Eventually they'll give in, give us independence or at least some sort of autonomy, if not build stronger links with the motherland, help them get into this country for the cause, get in touch with blacks in Europe, keep pushin.

That's what every other group does, not no F*ck*n street corner hustle for dollars and cents a$$ sh*t.
Look at how long ago I posted that sh*t. You ain't said sh*t sucker a$$ n*gga. Keep readin and preachin a book you don't even believe in. :lol: :facepalm:

You think you savin blacks by spammin this shitty a$$ message board and then talkin straight fallacies about how you don't f*ck with black girls.

What's the Hebrew Israelite protocol, what did they even do when Abba Bivens was murked, much less prepare for crackers.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Isn't Jesus in Heaven right now, since he ascended to Heaven, so what's up with that avatar of a supposed Jesus. You breakin on of them commandments, not lookin good Bible basher.
Image ima just leave this right here...................

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:11 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:chili stop gettin mad

that n*gga blunt is bein real.

you cant be kickin no sh*t then dont have the dedication and discipline to abide by that sh*t rules.

You need to follow what you kickin or n*ggas gon think you fraud.

hahhaa im far from mad. this sh*t dont bother me. dont give a sh*t if n*ggas think im a fraud, these same n*ggas talkin sh*t is the same n*ggas bitching out if drama pops off with u n another race, but they claim to be pro black. you n*ggas have dementia and dont remmeer blunted sayin f*ck yall n*ggas n he dont care about nobody but his family and if drama pops off in USA he has his visa and going to be sippin tea in the west indies :lol: :killself:
You already know n*gga. And ill be out there with a black fam too. :lol:

You still a fraud tho, and you not about that life so refrain from actin like you'd ever pop off in any situation. :lol:
u buyin $98 tickets to watch the Yankee baseball games, n*ggas where im from dont watch no F*ck*n baseball

any n*gga from the IE can ask me anything about 5x n*ggas. those my n*ggas was born n raised around my n*ggas. family from there even kicked a few n*ggas a$$ from there

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » May 16th, 2015, 8:12 pm

so is yall just a mob or yall crips?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:21 pm

lil sin wrote:
lil sin wrote:
lil sin wrote:
lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
lil sin wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:How you call yaself a proud black man, and you favor women of a different race over ya own. And ya excuse is that they ratchet(or whatever you token black n*ggas wanna say).

What type of black man are you? You probably be simpin for bitches of the other race. Ole ho* a$$ n*gga.

:lol: why u going at my n*gga like DAT I'm sure he fux wit some type of black females. And for da record we all know black american bitches can b difficult than a mfa. Especially den NY ho*s. I'm use my bx n*gga malik for another example :lol: brush so I'm staying wit my brother for the summer in atl when I was 13 and I was ova malik house n he had stupid FAM out there n they was chill in when we walked in n his mama hugged me n introduced me to the fam n I shook hands n what not. Then malik was like " ayo u like my cousin jerrika? I see you eyeballin son go n hop on shorty real fast" so I go n ask her how she like it down here in front of everybody n she started smiling n sh*t n said some sh*t but she was talking at 1000mph so I tell her to slow it down for me then she just busted out " n*gga WHO DA f*ck ARE U TALKIN TO, U SLOW a$$ SOUTHERN CAN KICKIN n*gga THATS WHY YA CLOTHES AINT sh*t AND YA d*ck LITTLE AS f*ck WITCHO SLOW SOUTHERN a$$" n I was just like :wtf: cus we was still in front of her family n they just laughed at it. sh*t was weird as f*ck now that I look back at it :lol:
Lil Sin thats why i like u cuz u be keeping it real too. i aint bout to sit here and say blacdk women dont be on they bullshit. we know they dont know when to shut the f*ck up sometimes. Willie Lynch n the government got they heads gased the f*ck up. dont know bout them NY girls but these cali girls be turnt the f*ck up.

but thats the thing the n*gga wants the power but the black woman wants the power in the relationship. n*ggas in africa women are submissive and isnt affected by the willie lynch syndrome. they put they foot in an african woman a$$ if they get out of line right their on the spot.

look how those dudes in the middle east be treating their women. if their legs is exposed due the fucking wind they are beating the dog sh*t out of them in the street for everyone to watch. while my sistas in clappin that a$$ on the sunset strip while chanting they dont want no scrubs n sh*t. :facepalm:
Yes being submissive can b a good thing but I want a real woman not a house maid or a pet dog. At the end of the day ur just generalizing our women instead of looking at them as an individual. Going back to jerrika, she's legit 1 of the baddest females I've ever seen in my life but she's a very rough INDIVIDUAL. Notice how I didn't say rough n*gga or rough WOMAN? Like fr she got a cut across her nose from getting it in and she will fight at the drop of a hat and will fight ANYONE. But I won't judge all black females based on her bcus she's an INDIVIDUAL.
That's thy I say race-based movements never last because u all don't look at the INDIVIDUALS that make up that group. Everyone has a different mind and no one thinks exactly the same. That's what makes an individual. And that's both a blessing and a curse cus we wouldn't have any advancement in humanity if everyone thinks the same. But since people don't think the same our ideologies ALWAYS clash with one another and can cause havoc amongst each other :2cents: :2cents:
:lol: dont u hate that sh*t when u drop some game but n*ggas overlook it. i agree with what ur sayin and i said not all black women but most of they asses fit the description. even these ones who not raised around hood sh*t be faking the funk to others when the people who was really raise around the bullshit see thru them. thats another thing about our people why does eveyrone want to act like they abou that life. its ok to be you. girls might do that sh*t more than guys, nawww matter of fact girls do that sh*t more than guy.

lil sin u have to understand what im sayin too thats like that other n*gga sayin how arabs are more oppressed than us, and he showed me the outskirts of some rich arab country, but the majority of them mutafuckas is balling our of control. and the ones on them outskirts are the fucking dark ones hahaaa. just like East Indians they look down upon the dark ones, but those were the original ones.

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 16th, 2015, 8:22 pm

:whaat: Cali n*ggas Funny As sh*t.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:37 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Notice he said greasy hood black woman lmao

damn right n*gga i said it :hmm:

and Michelle Tucker :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:38 pm

IceMan wrote:This n*gga chilidog work as a hospital cook baking mystery meat for hospital staff and patients :lol: :lol:

and Blunted is just a confused f*ggot , dont know if he from the carribean or america

f*ck all of you fags

Iceman just know im F*ck*n ur people too, them Asian women loves this n*gga d*ck. if i ever meet yo sister or cousins IM F*ck*n!!

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:49 pm

n*gga have that Muppet babies imagination. n*gga want all the blacks to migrate to one state. why so wrap so they can bomb that muthfucka up like they did Tulsa OK :killself: .. following wrap advice we would be some dead MF's

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yLwVxyD7A98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of white people attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

:facepalm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:53 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:My Shun Blunted Went For The Kill On Chilli.. This sh*t Maypac!

But Nah Real sh*t.. I've Posted Pics Of Myself With White Bitches, Spanish ho*s.. I'm Wid Allat.. But I'll Never Have A Child With A Woman That's Not Back.. End Of The Day The Black Woman Is the Most Sacred And Dass How I'm Rockin. If You Preaching Any Kind Of Black Empowerment Then Black Women Gotta Be On Your Resume.. You Bound To Dat sh*t :2cents:

And Yeah, Let My Son Chilli Rock.. I Peeped He Lowkey Distancing himself From The Isrealite Teachings.. Cuz A Few Weeks Ago Son Was Posting Endless Threads About It.. Now he Moving Toward Some Black\Pan African sh*t. :tiphat:

nahh u n*ggas can have that pan african sh*t. im giving n*ggas history lessons, but these n*ggas still thinking its a religion

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 8:59 pm

lil sin wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:you can do all that

but n*ggas aint gonna take any of the black sh*t you sayin serious tho.

you defeatin ya purpose.

lol well it is what it is. every n*gga aint going to agree with me but still yo boy is leading that poll :tiphat:

:lol: I REPEAT IM FUCKING ANY RACE OF WOMEN WHO BAD. the pro black stuff im kickin is not really that its just sayin who we really are. Its a Wrap is on that pro black sh*t. he doesnt want anything to do with anything that isnt black, and thats why i want to see whats in his house. if a bad mexican b*tch wants him to hit it i know damn well that n*gga is going to ham on her. the n*gga can fool yall but he aint fooling me. the n*gga might even turn Moor on us
nah you tryna pull a okey doke

n*gga aint say anything about F*ck*n bitches. they said about who you puttin on a pedastal and havin kids with.

but I see you aint really w the hebrew sh*t you about polls and sh*t like that. talkin about miscegenation with gentiles non-hebrews.

n*gga chili you my n*gga but I thought you was real w the hebrew sh*t.
i said it many times im still learning. my eyes were awaken. its all a process. atleast i keep the sh*t real and tell u n*ggas who im F*ck*n. these other n*ggas who claim to be pro black u dont know what they doing in the real world they might even be white boys. that Legba n*gga was talkin down on African americans but i wasnt talkin down on them island n*ggas cuz they part of the tribe too and i see them as n*ggas just like me. who knows legba might be eatting a white b*tch a$$ out as we speak. and just bcuz i said i f*ck all types of women how does that equate that i put them on pedestals? i guess eveyr n*gga on here put other women on pedastals.

look at them rappers, how many sistas are in their video? i already posted to sistas i like, rememeber i love women so every race os woman can get it from me.
n*gga im still learning too, but what im tryna harp on u is u need to stop followin the direction of other and create your own path(like im doin) im learnin historical sh*t from all races not just 1. and im applying it daily. im sorta stealin knowledge like the man do and usin it to benefit myself and i try to help other black folks but theyd rather adorn european fashion designers and cars n sh*t so i just dont reach out a lot :shrug:

but i cant be readin about eveyrbody else history without knowin my real history. f*ck do i care about irish history, f*ck do i want to know about them russian history i dont give a f*ck about they history. that sh*t isnt going to help me in life. i go down with the ship n none of u n*ggas will make me think otherwise. we Israelites and im sticking to it

:salute: @ Pima, PmoneY, BigCountry, Trillnation.....>>>>>>>>>>Realspit once he read Babylon to Timbukto

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:sh*t we all done wrong lets just keep that on the low and not be proud. :tiphat: but bible teaches u could have any race if she follows the most high u cant be F*ck*n with a white woman who doesent acknoge her forefathers as former Slave masters to your people thst judt mean she dont love you she just drunk of the d*ck for a moment but she gonna snap out real quick and have you bound :bow: i feel what chilli sayin tho about "African American" preferably talkin bout (East Coast Black Bitches) must step they game up hit the gym idgaf if you fresher then the dopeman ho* try to look cute n sh*t :facepalm: commin out fresher then me on some city sh*t :smh: :lol: :lol: .

but Chilli you dont f*ck with them San Bernadino Black Girls Pimmp? some be on point i kno ie got too manny asians and whites to smash all day long :lol: but the minute i run up on my Ethiopian dime from Cali thats gon be my wife.

:approve: we shall begot Many
:lol: these SB black girls be hood as f*ck but still i be F*ck*n them too, no race of women is safe. im not into white women, i mean ill hit but im not going after they a$$ in any way.. Hey Ethiopian women are fine too, so i agree with you on that, plus they all f*cked up from that the willie lynch sh*t

Ball2death
major

Post by Ball2death » May 16th, 2015, 9:13 pm

U n*ggas need lives :lol: it's funny.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Its a wrap wrote:

Wrap n*gga u have a Doctor brain but you working at Rite Aide stocking the peanut butter cookies. how the f*ck u have so much knowledge but u broke as f*ck :whaat: :killself: .. all those white history book filled with lies u believe but when its ur own people kicking u game u dont believe the sh*t. now i wont call u a Coon cuz i know ur a real n*gga, but n*gga put read some other books and put the pieces together. Ur posting the 10 Commandments, but not knowing thats the brainwashing them Romans pushed in our history books. our Sabbath is from Friday afternoon till Saturady afternoon, but the Romans changed it to Sunday. You not suppose to whorship no graven images, but them Romans were the one who created Jesus as a white man n put him on the cross. they used our book and twisted words n changed things around and help enslave us with it. got n*ggas loike u believing its they book but if its their book then why is the book talking about your history? the only thing we should have been following was the most High laws and commandments, and since we didnt then we going thru the Deuteronomy curses. those curses fit yo people to a T.. if that book that speaks of you is fake then why the Arabs taken pieces of it and the Khazar jews and the Romans? they even taken out certain books from the bible cuz it will indentifty us as the choosen people even more. you got ears but u cant hear me n*gga!!