Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by The Chosen One » January 16th, 2016, 8:04 pm

crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:
9) Help me with Chilidog, why does he keep talking about the curses of Canaan as proof that black ppl are hebrews? Didn't you say yourself that we are not descendants of Ham, but descendants of Shem? So in that case, why would the curse of Canaan apply to us as Chilidog is saying????

lol Legba im not in yall debate. im still learning. Big country and Pima and Black Yisrael knows more than i do.. curse of Canaan is a totally diff Curse than ours..

to me thats the Beauty of the Bible. So many scholars cant even crack them scriptures, but u need to have the spirit to guide and teach you, cuz alot of things is way over our heads. Sure white(romans, greeks, Khazar,etc), and Arabs changed some words around to throw us off, and cover things up but the core of the Bible is still there. it still provides us with enough info to know who we really are.. that Book is so advanced and ahead of its time..

Legba i believe somewhere in the Bible it speaks on these other people whorshipping their Lesser Gods, and its ok but The Most High wants his special group of people to whorship and serve only him..you have to understand this nation was going in and out of slavery attaching to diff nation customs and losing our own.. they can be in Cannan, whorship El, then go to Babylon and whorship Nimrod, then go to Egypt and whorship Ra, then go to America and whorship the white Jesus. each nation striping us from our heritage, history and our God. and we were put thru this due to our disobedience.. they started following the ways of the world, and started creating made up Pagan Gods. So TMH would sit back and be like ok lets see if that is going to save you.. everything we tried we failed at, and still to this day, we are oppressed, and hated more than any other race on this earth by far. they use the media to control us, and destroy us.. Those Duetromonoy curses fit us more than any other race on this earth. i personally dont care if u guys dont believe it but those are some of the realest statements i ever seen in my life and they came to pass one after another.

the bible tells us why these other nations hate us. it tells u how they came together to conspire against us, and how they will try to wipe our name out of history, and today most blacks dont know what we were doing before them slave ships.. Legba oh yeah take this as a shot, but that Vodun didnt help ur people, cuz yall was shipped right along with us on them slave ships so what is the point of Vodun? im just saying the God of our book speaks on Idol Whorship and how we shouldnt pertake in it.. im just a person who can keep it real and hey u can do that, cuz u said its fron ur culture, i just know i wont do that..
Vodun

and too the other n*ggas who will come in chiming in. you n*ggas can do this Vodun or whorship whateva u want to whorship, but its diff with me. i always been a bit in tune with my spiritual side. i can feel negitve bad energy, i can feel if something is evil and its so deep with me.. i really dont want to get too deep into it here cuz alot these guys behave like lil girls and they would tease n bring it up. but since i was in kindergarden i been aware of alot of things that most people dont see or understand. i told this girl i was dating about her father while he was still healthy and living, to the time he ended up passing away n i tried to warn her. Big Country its the same feelings that u getting right now when its in ur spirit and its telling u things. that same feeling was speaking to me and it told me and i have alot of stories like that. thats why i say these n*ggas cant tell me there is no God or there isnt no devil. there is nothing anyone can say to make me not believe that at all so if yall think ur going to change my mind i might be the last person to change my views

like i said Brown, why did Egypt the Great fall? The Bible tells us why the israelites fell so i want to know why did Egypt fell? and if they so advance why the f*ck they didnt built more Pyramids or keep all that advance knowledge and continue to build on it? FACTS!!

The Bible so cold it tells you how the enemy is going to put his images in the bible, and then u see this white Jesus and white Angels and Characters when the bible is saying the so called Jesus was black with hair like wool, and if thats the case than the white folks should have said in the beginining his hair was long stringy and blonde and feet and arms like snow

The Bible say not verbatim, that once we follow them laws n commandments, and worship our God like we should have the curse will break and we would be the rulers of this Earth, and the enemy knows this, and as u see no offense to old English but these white people and them Khazar Jews know this, and thats why they trying so hard to keep us not knowing who we really are cuz they know alot of us will go back to our God.. oh and the Arabs are also trying to keep us down.. they are stealing our history. Arabs are whitening them Egyptian artifacts and i been posted the links and pics on that. they want them to be classified as Caucasians, and the ethiopians.. im saying how the former president of Egypt call them Khazar jews fakes and how they leave Israel black and come back white
i like the knowledge you and pima drop. i dont agree with the details. when we use the words of men to learn, we will always fall short of absolute knowledge. the bible is filled with the flawed words of men, which is why the world at large has failed to embrace the one true god, Yhwh/Jehovah/Yahweh. religions that predate judaism have few texts, but where texts exist, they are also flawed. humanity is imperfect. religions like voodoo and santeria and the religions of africa and asia that are based on communing with spirits have few words. the connection with the spirit realm is facilitated by dancing, rituals, fire, sound, song, mindaltering drugs/drink. humanity used these methods of communication to request favor from higher forms of existence who they saw evidence of in the world around them. when humanity (through those who happened to be hebrews) was introduced by those higher life forms to the Creator, a path was started for men to prosper despite those who are against the Creator who have alienated themselves from His presence. these demons, fallen entities, spirits, jinn, demigods, ghosts who humanity has worshiped and deified can only be fully conquered by the Creator and his son Jesus who was sent to deliver humanity from the clutches of exactly these types of beings. he attempted to bring humanity back to the Creator and to purify some of the demonic elements that had wormed their way into the rituals/teachings of fallible men that were inspired by divine energy. as always, humanity has a choice. we can choose to transcend all of the evil entities around us that attempt to steal, kill and destroy in order to raise armies for hell - by aligning with the Creator and/or Jesus (a jew, of course, with brown hair and brown eyes. blue eyed jews descend from the occupation of their land by europeans that resulted in rape). or we can choose a less optimal path, and end up smoked by demons without reaching our goals/dreams. on the latter path, the purposes that we were created to fulfill continue to lie dormant, while we look towards everything but the Way.

i do not believe that africans are the hebrews described in the torah. africans are the original humans. most of the worlds people descend from africans. that in itself is special enough. it is only arrogance that causes some africans to claim to be the original hebrews when their homeland is on another continent. this is arse backwards and then some. why impose your people onto the stories of another people when by doing so, your are denying the magnificence of your own history? african history has been essentially orally passed down, which is why some of african descent are attempting to incorporate themselves into others' stories that have been recorded. but while hebrew israelites waste time trying to decipher clues that lead to the truth that their people are the stars of the old testament, you are missing an opportunity to learn the actual history of mother africa as told through griots of tribes. to have survived for eons, generation after generation, in harmony with the land, loving, living, learning, laughing, experiencing, surviving in God's paradise - without destroying the gardens by attempting to profit from it in the spirit of greed - is the ultimate blessing. but instead you chase the hebrew's history because it contains a story that is mirrored in other cultures' histories, where one people were said to have been elevated to a chosen status by god himself. one man was favored over his brother. one man was evicted from his land to make room for another man who had been promised the land by god himself, it was written (by ancestors of THAT SAME MAN, of course). of course, the quran had to be written to counter those lies. but this is all unnecessary. people hate blacks the world over because there are black parents at the root of their dna. they are denying their own roots due to arrogance that other people birthed them. there would have been no hebrews at all without their ancestors, the africans. it is true that the bible speaks of enslaved people, but people have been enslaved of all races/creeds/religions throughout history. understand that anyone who is a child of God will be hated by those who despise God. those who pretend to believe that God doesn't exist ALWAYS pray to Him in the end when it is too late, at death's door. humanity calls god by many names. the name revealed was a gift. but not all have been blessed to come to the recognition of that name as truth. spiritual karma chooses where a person manifests on the planet. if he manifests in lands that are loyal to allah, he has to deny his own calling by god to embrace YHWH, the Creator. YHWH takes all of this into account when the soul is judged. we leave judgment to YHWH and his helpers created for those purposes.

as far as the descendants of slaves around the world being cursed, i agree that they are. this curse is easy to transcend through the power of the one true God and His son revealed to humanity only, Jesus, though. (the letter j did not exist in the original hebrew alphabet, but the j sound existed. a true alliteration of the Creator's name is JEHWEH, btw) but the curse is simply a generational curse, as described in the bible. spiritual karma places spiritual beings into human vessels that are on cursed paths only. the africans who were not out of the Lord's sight, alienated from God's presence by their practices and beliefs, were not kidnapped and enslaved by other races or their fellow africans. much of the current plight of african americans stems from the hardships of generational curse. the enemy is attempting to wipe out entire generations of the african american male species through good old fashioned banging, too. he ain't coming up short either.

but thank you for soldiering for God, family. every religion that worships entities other than YHWH or his son, JESUS, is nothing worth participating in, because you are still vulnerable to be snatched by the enemy and his minions. you are left to the whims of ancestral spirits and powers and principilaties that could get punked by the devil himself who was powerful enough and arrogant enough to move on the Creator. he still exists. there is spiritual warfare waged to harm the throne through harming those who are vulnerable, humanity. only the Supreme God who is all powerful can truly protect us, which is why we serve Him if we are blessed/smart.

Crossroads if you dont think we are the chosen people in the bible than who is.. i would love to find out who it is :yeahright:

lol generational curse.. i guess basically all african americans are suffering thru them generational curses

and if u feel them Khazar Jews living in Israel today is the chosen people then please feel free and provide proof :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Re: Haitians The Tribe Of Levi Priesthood Of The Most High (The Ear The Most High

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 16th, 2016, 8:19 pm

:hmm: just know the bible got our backs :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 17th, 2016, 10:17 am

Legba, where was them Jews living before the Holocaust? :whaat:

http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/articl ... d=10007689

JEWISH LIFE IN EUROPE BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST

Street scene in the Jewish quarter of Paris before the war. Paris, France, 1933-1939.
— National Archives and Records Administration, College Park, Md.
VIEW PHOTOGRAPHS

When the Nazis came to power in Germany in 1933, Jews were living in every country of Europe. A total of roughly nine million Jews lived in the countries that would be occupied by Germany during World War II. By the end of the war, two out of every three of these Jews would be dead, and European Jewish life would be changed forever.

In 1933 the largest Jewish populations were concentrated in eastern Europe, including Poland, the Soviet Union, Hungary, and Romania. Many of the Jews of eastern Europe lived in predominantly Jewish towns or villages, called shtetls. Eastern European Jews lived a separate life as a minority within the culture of the majority. They spoke their own language, Yiddish, which combines elements of German and Hebrew. They read Yiddish books, and attended Yiddish theater and movies. Although many younger Jews in larger towns were beginning to adopt modern ways and dress, older people often dressed traditionally, the men wearing hats or caps, and the women modestly covering their hair with wigs or kerchiefs.

In comparison, the Jews in western Europe—Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, and Belgium—made up much less of the population and tended to adopt the culture of their non-Jewish neighbors. They dressed and talked like their countrymen, and traditional religious practices and Yiddish culture played a less important part in their lives. They tended to have had more formal education than eastern European Jews and to live in towns or cities.

Jews could be found in all walks of life, as farmers, tailors, seamstresses, factory hands, accountants, doctors, teachers, and small-business owners. Some families were wealthy; many more were poor. Many children ended their schooling early to work in a craft or trade; others looked forward to continuing their education at the university level. Still, whatever their differences, they were the same in one respect: by the 1930s, with the rise of the Nazis to power in Germany, they all became potential victims, and their lives were forever changed.

KEY DATES
SEPTEMBER 1791
JEWS EMANCIPATED IN FRANCE
The term "emancipation of Jews" means the removal of all legal discrimination against Jews and the granting of rights equal to those of other citizens in a country. In September 1791, the National Assembly of France granted rights of citizenship to Jews who took a loyalty oath. France was in the vanguard of the emancipation movement. For example, Jews were only later emancipated in Greece (1830), Great Britain (1858), Italy (1870), Germany (1871), and Norway (1891). Although civil equality for Jews was thus guaranteed by law, European Jewry remained beset by antisemitism and social discrimination.

JUNE 24, 1922
JEWISH POLITICIAN ASSASSINATED IN GERMANY
Walter Rathenau, one of the most prominent Jewish political figures of the Weimar Republic, is assassinated by right-wing radicals. Rathenau, the president of the General Electric Corporation of Germany (AEG) since 1915, became foreign minister of the Weimar Republic in 1922. As a Jew, he was hated by right-wing groups particularly for his policy of fulfilling the terms of the Treaty of Versailles and his normalization of relations with the Soviet Union. His murder is indicative of the right-wing antisemitic campaign blaming Jews for Germany's defeat in World War I.

MARCH 9, 1936
POGROM IN PRZYTYK, POLAND
Violence erupts in Poland. Three Jews are killed and more than sixty wounded in the town of Przytyk, Poland. In the days following the attack, the pogrom spreads to neighboring towns. Before the pogrom is ended, almost 80 Jews are killed and over 200 wounded. Violence against Jews is widespread throughout central Poland between 1935 and 1937. Anti-Jewish pogroms take place, for example, in Czestochowa, Lublin, Bialystok, and Grodno.[/quote]

crossroads
fresh meat

Post by crossroads » January 17th, 2016, 6:28 pm

chillidog wrote:
crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:
9) Help me with Chilidog, why does he keep talking about the curses of Canaan as proof that black ppl are hebrews? Didn't you say yourself that we are not descendants of Ham, but descendants of Shem? So in that case, why would the curse of Canaan apply to us as Chilidog is saying????

lol Legba im not in yall debate. im still learning. Big country and Pima and Black Yisrael knows more than i do.. curse of Canaan is a totally diff Curse than ours..

to me thats the Beauty of the Bible. So many scholars cant even crack them scriptures, but u need to have the spirit to guide and teach you, cuz alot of things is way over our heads. Sure white(romans, greeks, Khazar,etc), and Arabs changed some words around to throw us off, and cover things up but the core of the Bible is still there. it still provides us with enough info to know who we really are.. that Book is so advanced and ahead of its time..

Legba i believe somewhere in the Bible it speaks on these other people whorshipping their Lesser Gods, and its ok but The Most High wants his special group of people to whorship and serve only him..you have to understand this nation was going in and out of slavery attaching to diff nation customs and losing our own.. they can be in Cannan, whorship El, then go to Babylon and whorship Nimrod, then go to Egypt and whorship Ra, then go to America and whorship the white Jesus. each nation striping us from our heritage, history and our God. and we were put thru this due to our disobedience.. they started following the ways of the world, and started creating made up Pagan Gods. So TMH would sit back and be like ok lets see if that is going to save you.. everything we tried we failed at, and still to this day, we are oppressed, and hated more than any other race on this earth by far. they use the media to control us, and destroy us.. Those Duetromonoy curses fit us more than any other race on this earth. i personally dont care if u guys dont believe it but those are some of the realest statements i ever seen in my life and they came to pass one after another.

the bible tells us why these other nations hate us. it tells u how they came together to conspire against us, and how they will try to wipe our name out of history, and today most blacks dont know what we were doing before them slave ships.. Legba oh yeah take this as a shot, but that Vodun didnt help ur people, cuz yall was shipped right along with us on them slave ships so what is the point of Vodun? im just saying the God of our book speaks on Idol Whorship and how we shouldnt pertake in it.. im just a person who can keep it real and hey u can do that, cuz u said its fron ur culture, i just know i wont do that..
Vodun

and too the other n*ggas who will come in chiming in. you n*ggas can do this Vodun or whorship whateva u want to whorship, but its diff with me. i always been a bit in tune with my spiritual side. i can feel negitve bad energy, i can feel if something is evil and its so deep with me.. i really dont want to get too deep into it here cuz alot these guys behave like lil girls and they would tease n bring it up. but since i was in kindergarden i been aware of alot of things that most people dont see or understand. i told this girl i was dating about her father while he was still healthy and living, to the time he ended up passing away n i tried to warn her. Big Country its the same feelings that u getting right now when its in ur spirit and its telling u things. that same feeling was speaking to me and it told me and i have alot of stories like that. thats why i say these n*ggas cant tell me there is no God or there isnt no devil. there is nothing anyone can say to make me not believe that at all so if yall think ur going to change my mind i might be the last person to change my views

like i said Brown, why did Egypt the Great fall? The Bible tells us why the israelites fell so i want to know why did Egypt fell? and if they so advance why the f*ck they didnt built more Pyramids or keep all that advance knowledge and continue to build on it? FACTS!!

The Bible so cold it tells you how the enemy is going to put his images in the bible, and then u see this white Jesus and white Angels and Characters when the bible is saying the so called Jesus was black with hair like wool, and if thats the case than the white folks should have said in the beginining his hair was long stringy and blonde and feet and arms like snow

The Bible say not verbatim, that once we follow them laws n commandments, and worship our God like we should have the curse will break and we would be the rulers of this Earth, and the enemy knows this, and as u see no offense to old English but these white people and them Khazar Jews know this, and thats why they trying so hard to keep us not knowing who we really are cuz they know alot of us will go back to our God.. oh and the Arabs are also trying to keep us down.. they are stealing our history. Arabs are whitening them Egyptian artifacts and i been posted the links and pics on that. they want them to be classified as Caucasians, and the ethiopians.. im saying how the former president of Egypt call them Khazar jews fakes and how they leave Israel black and come back white
i like the knowledge you and pima drop. i dont agree with the details. when we use the words of men to learn, we will always fall short of absolute knowledge. the bible is filled with the flawed words of men, which is why the world at large has failed to embrace the one true god, Yhwh/Jehovah/Yahweh. religions that predate judaism have few texts, but where texts exist, they are also flawed. humanity is imperfect. religions like voodoo and santeria and the religions of africa and asia that are based on communing with spirits have few words. the connection with the spirit realm is facilitated by dancing, rituals, fire, sound, song, mindaltering drugs/drink. humanity used these methods of communication to request favor from higher forms of existence who they saw evidence of in the world around them. when humanity (through those who happened to be hebrews) was introduced by those higher life forms to the Creator, a path was started for men to prosper despite those who are against the Creator who have alienated themselves from His presence. these demons, fallen entities, spirits, jinn, demigods, ghosts who humanity has worshiped and deified can only be fully conquered by the Creator and his son Jesus who was sent to deliver humanity from the clutches of exactly these types of beings. he attempted to bring humanity back to the Creator and to purify some of the demonic elements that had wormed their way into the rituals/teachings of fallible men that were inspired by divine energy. as always, humanity has a choice. we can choose to transcend all of the evil entities around us that attempt to steal, kill and destroy in order to raise armies for hell - by aligning with the Creator and/or Jesus (a jew, of course, with brown hair and brown eyes. blue eyed jews descend from the occupation of their land by europeans that resulted in rape). or we can choose a less optimal path, and end up smoked by demons without reaching our goals/dreams. on the latter path, the purposes that we were created to fulfill continue to lie dormant, while we look towards everything but the Way.

i do not believe that africans are the hebrews described in the torah. africans are the original humans. most of the worlds people descend from africans. that in itself is special enough. it is only arrogance that causes some africans to claim to be the original hebrews when their homeland is on another continent. this is arse backwards and then some. why impose your people onto the stories of another people when by doing so, your are denying the magnificence of your own history? african history has been essentially orally passed down, which is why some of african descent are attempting to incorporate themselves into others' stories that have been recorded. but while hebrew israelites waste time trying to decipher clues that lead to the truth that their people are the stars of the old testament, you are missing an opportunity to learn the actual history of mother africa as told through griots of tribes. to have survived for eons, generation after generation, in harmony with the land, loving, living, learning, laughing, experiencing, surviving in God's paradise - without destroying the gardens by attempting to profit from it in the spirit of greed - is the ultimate blessing. but instead you chase the hebrew's history because it contains a story that is mirrored in other cultures' histories, where one people were said to have been elevated to a chosen status by god himself. one man was favored over his brother. one man was evicted from his land to make room for another man who had been promised the land by god himself, it was written (by ancestors of THAT SAME MAN, of course). of course, the quran had to be written to counter those lies. but this is all unnecessary. people hate blacks the world over because there are black parents at the root of their dna. they are denying their own roots due to arrogance that other people birthed them. there would have been no hebrews at all without their ancestors, the africans. it is true that the bible speaks of enslaved people, but people have been enslaved of all races/creeds/religions throughout history. understand that anyone who is a child of God will be hated by those who despise God. those who pretend to believe that God doesn't exist ALWAYS pray to Him in the end when it is too late, at death's door. humanity calls god by many names. the name revealed was a gift. but not all have been blessed to come to the recognition of that name as truth. spiritual karma chooses where a person manifests on the planet. if he manifests in lands that are loyal to allah, he has to deny his own calling by god to embrace YHWH, the Creator. YHWH takes all of this into account when the soul is judged. we leave judgment to YHWH and his helpers created for those purposes.

as far as the descendants of slaves around the world being cursed, i agree that they are. this curse is easy to transcend through the power of the one true God and His son revealed to humanity only, Jesus, though. (the letter j did not exist in the original hebrew alphabet, but the j sound existed. a true alliteration of the Creator's name is JEHWEH, btw) but the curse is simply a generational curse, as described in the bible. spiritual karma places spiritual beings into human vessels that are on cursed paths only. the africans who were not out of the Lord's sight, alienated from God's presence by their practices and beliefs, were not kidnapped and enslaved by other races or their fellow africans. much of the current plight of african americans stems from the hardships of generational curse. the enemy is attempting to wipe out entire generations of the african american male species through good old fashioned banging, too. he ain't coming up short either.

but thank you for soldiering for God, family. every religion that worships entities other than YHWH or his son, JESUS, is nothing worth participating in, because you are still vulnerable to be snatched by the enemy and his minions. you are left to the whims of ancestral spirits and powers and principilaties that could get punked by the devil himself who was powerful enough and arrogant enough to move on the Creator. he still exists. there is spiritual warfare waged to harm the throne through harming those who are vulnerable, humanity. only the Supreme God who is all powerful can truly protect us, which is why we serve Him if we are blessed/smart.

Crossroads if you dont think we are the chosen people in the bible than who is.. i would love to find out who it is :yeahright:

lol generational curse.. i guess basically all african americans are suffering thru them generational curses

and if u feel them Khazar Jews living in Israel today is the chosen people then please feel free and provide proof :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
well, if you wish to think blacks are the chosen people in the bible, if it floats your boat and that opens up a path between you and the Creator/the Messiah, cool. who am i to knock your path? those who have ears to hear and eyes to see the truth will embrace it.

not all blacks are suffering due to generational curse, because as you know many have transcended their backgrounds etc. through FAITH in God, and are leading blessed lives in all ways both materially and immaterially. being spiritually rich is, of course, more important than any other form of wealth. many who serve the devil are filthy rich but spiritually impoverished. they bust hell wide open.

some blacks are still cursed, though. they have no relationship with God to break darkness's chains. some are raised by bangers and grow up to become bangers. they are trained up. some have babies while children themselves, and their children grow up to do the same. some women are great grandmothers by age 40. the sins of the "father" negatively impact the "sons." this is generational curse as described in the bible.

those who were alienated from God and/or had no knowledge of Him were stolen by darkness and enslaved in this country: raped, murdered, worked to death and the likes. their descendants were born into slavery with many still being mentally imprisoned to this day. they believe the devil's path is their only option to freedom.

re. the identity of the children of israel, the text itself states what it states. no proof is necessary.

while people are nitpicking about the text and swapping their own spiritual destinies for false ones, also know that some of the bible stories are cross cultural norms. there was a noah before noah. there was an abraham before abraham. man's details are always murky. different cultures have different versions of the same universal stories. this is also why some blacks see themselves in the torah. they can better identify.

but while some try to convince the world that a hoax has been perpetrated about the jews, others are using that same energy to serve the Kingdom for God by LISTENING TO HIS DIVINE GUIDANCE PLACED IN THEIR HEARTS. they are helping to deliver others from such ignorance.

crossroads
fresh meat

Post by crossroads » January 17th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote::hmm: just know the bible got our backs :tiphat:
Cool. God has mine. john 8:42-47: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 7:35 pm

crossroads wrote:
Cool. God has mine. john 8:42-47: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV
name one or more curse who dont match up to that is all i mean blacks on the west hemisphere :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 17th, 2016, 8:56 pm

crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:
crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Vodun

well, if you wish to think blacks are the chosen people in the bible, if it floats your boat and that opens up a path between you and the Creator/the Messiah, cool. who am i to knock your path? those who have ears to hear and eyes to see the truth will embrace it.

not all blacks are suffering due to generational curse, because as you know many have transcended their backgrounds etc. through FAITH in God, and are leading blessed lives in all ways both materially and immaterially. being spiritually rich is, of course, more important than any other form of wealth. many who serve the devil are filthy rich but spiritually impoverished. they bust hell wide open.

some blacks are still cursed, though. they have no relationship with God to break darkness's chains. some are raised by bangers and grow up to become bangers. they are trained up. some have babies while children themselves, and their children grow up to do the same. some women are great grandmothers by age 40. the sins of the "father" negatively impact the "sons." this is generational curse as described in the bible.

those who were alienated from God and/or had no knowledge of Him were stolen by darkness and enslaved in this country: raped, murdered, worked to death and the likes. their descendants were born into slavery with many still being mentally imprisoned to this day. they believe the devil's path is their only option to freedom.

re. the identity of the children of israel, the text itself states what it states. no proof is necessary.

while people are nitpicking about the text and swapping their own spiritual destinies for false ones, also know that some of the bible stories are cross cultural norms. there was a noah before noah. there was an abraham before abraham. man's details are always murky. different cultures have different versions of the same universal stories. this is also why some blacks see themselves in the torah. they can better identify.

but while some try to convince the world that a hoax has been perpetrated about the jews, others are using that same energy to serve the Kingdom for God by LISTENING TO HIS DIVINE GUIDANCE PLACED IN THEIR HEARTS. they are helping to deliver others from such ignorance.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

crossroads just completely danced around the question.

Crossroad this is a simple question. In ur honest opinion who is the Israelites of the Bible? we dont care what i think we want to know what u think :umhm: :drama:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 17th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
name one or more curse who dont match up to that is all i mean blacks on the west hemisphere :ohhh:

lol Pima he is ducking my question :lol: .. I dont know what Bible he is reading. its crazy cuz i dont have a bible but he does but i know who its speaking to but he doesnt

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 9:57 pm

chillidog wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:

lol Pima he is ducking my question :lol: .. I dont know what Bible he is reading. its crazy cuz i dont have a bible but he does but i know who its speaking to but he doesnt

when these n*ggas duck u just gotta repeat like how bomber be doin but bomber dont answer questions lmao

crossroads
fresh meat

Post by crossroads » January 17th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 11:23 pm

crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?
have u read the curses in Deuteronomy ?? u saying back americans dont fit the curses? :ohhh:

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?
have u read the curses in Deuteronomy ?? u saying back americans dont fit the curses? :ohhh:
black American*

crossroads
fresh meat

Post by crossroads » January 17th, 2016, 11:26 pm

chillidog wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:

if you knew how you looked from God's perspective, you wouldn't be pretending to laugh right now. those who actually believe know that the Almighty is always watching the blessed. you will learn that God is real sooner or later, hopefully while you're still on earth. my guess? after.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 11:33 pm

crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:

if you knew how you looked from God's perspective, you wouldn't be pretending to laugh right now. those who actually believe know that the Almighty is always watching the blessed. you will learn that God is real sooner or later, hopefully while you're still on earth. my guess? after.
now im lost ?
u tryna put n*gga up on some new Che or some sh*t?

crossroads
fresh meat

Post by crossroads » January 17th, 2016, 11:37 pm

Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?
black American*
i'm not saying anything about the curses in deuteronomy.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 11:38 pm

crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?
black American*
ok well dont ignore it bro have u read them or no?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 17th, 2016, 11:41 pm

crossroads wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:

crossroads stop acting weird and answer the question. ur dodging the question. im not laughing nor mocking The Most High in any way..maybe u should read more of my post instead of judging me

but i ask you again who is the Children of Israel?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 17th, 2016, 11:43 pm

crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
Pima-HaitianMac wrote:
crossroads wrote:
huh?
black American*

does ur Bible not have the Deuteronomy curses?

Deuteronomy 28:46
The Curses of Disobedience
…45"So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the LORD your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46"They shall become a sign and a wonder on you and your descendants forever.

BlackMetroCard
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » January 17th, 2016, 11:45 pm

crossroads cut the crap ur on a semi porn site we speak in a way to reach our people. stop doging the question have u read dueteronmy or did u skipp that part and read everything else? :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 17th, 2016, 11:49 pm

:cmon: :cmon: :bored:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fqETNXKG- ... VUIsTPGF-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]