Almighty Latin King Queen Nation Only! What Hood Is you From?

Post Reply
User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1623
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Almighty Latin King Queen Nation Only! What Hood Is you From?

Unread post by Neal » April 24th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:How can u add someone on hoodup?
Click on their profile.

Click on Add friend or Add foe.

I just added you as friend, you can remove me as test.

Tha7thLetta
boss
Posts: 2407
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » April 24th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Neal wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:How can u add someone on hoodup?
Click on their profile.

Click on Add friend or Add foe.

I just added you as friend, you can remove me as test.
Ite no doubt

User avatar
T Ochoa
underboss
Posts: 1840
Joined: March 16th, 2015, 12:25 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k

Unread post by T Ochoa » April 25th, 2015, 1:29 am

:stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2JRHpYrjYck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 1:44 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lil One1 » April 25th, 2015, 1:42 am

chillidog wrote:
KingMajesty wrote:Only Mah Brothers... What hood you from, and put some music on.

My chaprter and Hood is Osareos. Humboldt Park. "King Majesty, Under Lord Gino, Faction Osareos. Fast Eddie and the rest of the brothers that made nation. I'ma Hood Enforcer.

Hmu on here.

:killself: this fool is corny as fuck. its like he is playing a video game by himself. nigga trapped in those double dragon days. we talkin bout real shit and this nigga is talkin bout King Majesty and under lord gino... grown ass man at that too :killself:
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

User avatar
KingMajesty
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: April 22nd, 2015, 8:52 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: A.L.K.Q.N
Location: Humboldt Park, Hood Osareos 1st Chapter, Motherland

Unread post by KingMajesty » April 25th, 2015, 6:45 am

chitowntdawg wrote:SS KrownTown .....ADR....
yo king majesty you a young brotha?

Old brotha from the hood. Im working my way up the ranks. Trooper from organization. Amor de rey

User avatar
KingMajesty
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: April 22nd, 2015, 8:52 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: A.L.K.Q.N
Location: Humboldt Park, Hood Osareos 1st Chapter, Motherland

Unread post by KingMajesty » April 25th, 2015, 6:46 am

My grandfather from the purtorican sude helped Papaking create this nation. He was a Nobld Knight and was at the meeting when they made the manifesto and nation.

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Unread post by chitowntdawg » April 25th, 2015, 5:52 pm

KingMajesty wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:SS KrownTown .....ADR....
yo king majesty you a young brotha?

Old brotha from the hood. Im working my way up the ranks. Trooper from organization. Amor de rey
was only askin cause you sounded young ....but foreal why the need to put out too much info bout you n yo status within the nation

User avatar
KingMajesty
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: April 22nd, 2015, 8:52 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: A.L.K.Q.N
Location: Humboldt Park, Hood Osareos 1st Chapter, Motherland

Unread post by KingMajesty » April 25th, 2015, 6:39 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
KingMajesty wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:SS KrownTown .....ADR....
yo king majesty you a young brotha?

Old brotha from the hood. Im working my way up the ranks. Trooper from organization. Amor de rey
was only askin cause you sounded young ....but foreal why the need to put out too much info bout you n yo status within the nation
Just putting it on. That's all

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1623
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist
Location: Chicago, IL

Unread post by Neal » April 26th, 2015, 9:01 am

KingMajesty wrote:My grandfather from the purtorican sude helped Papaking create this nation. He was a Nobld Knight and was at the meeting when they made the manifesto and nation.
Maybe you're trying to say, you're grandpa was 1 of the original 5?

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1623
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist
Location: Chicago, IL

Unread post by Neal » April 26th, 2015, 9:02 am

you're = your

riveraelsol
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:23 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by riveraelsol » May 17th, 2016, 2:30 am

Someone message me, NY. From what I was reading, being puerto rican, I just want to help the community. Can someone message me on becoming, or helping the Nation?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post