GD Folk!!

Bel Airs
boss

Re: GD Folk!!

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Which GDs dissing Larry though? BDs and GDs is more southside chicago, gds up my way, but they really aren't on sh*t, most of them flipped maniac latin disciples. There one gd hood my way they half black half ricans but they bout their money.

I don't know whats up with Gs since i'm out west, but from the outside lookin in, they going through a big renegade phase and from what I hearin lots of sets flippin gd back to bd, if that sh*t even possible. When n*ggas get join a mob most n*ggas get their sh*t tatted I don't know how all these sets flipping back and forth or is this sh*t just a rumor.

I know latin mobs out here ain't flip sets ever, never seen no whole set of maniacs flip imperial gangster or Cobras flippin Eagles. You got to like Ancient and them speak on what they can about their politics. I know Vice Lords branches who flipped to other Vice Lord Branches or 4 corner hustlers

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 16th, 2015, 7:29 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause sh*t was long ago and you never met the person.
dats true, but this will offset what u sayin,,,,,,,,,,,why do u see more gds dissin Larry like CHRIS, DOES, BUT NO BDS DISSIN DAVE, N DAVID DIED 1975 WAAYYY B4 60% OF GANG CHIEFS, FROM CALI N CHICAGO :lol: BUT YET, DAVID RESPECTED BY 4 DIFFERENT MOBS WHO DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER ?? :ohhh: why do u see chris showing more love to david than Larry ?? if its like great great great then??............... its more than dat,
The real chief of GDs was Shorty G :ohhh: Larry was the Chief of incarcerated GDs..

Meanwhile thats 20yrs ago sh*t.. We had nation leaders after the takedown :bow:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:32 pm

Another thing you got to understand is GDs and lks are probably false flagged the most in chicago, every paisa thinks he a latin king :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:33 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause sh*t was long ago and you never met the person.
dats true, but this will offset what u sayin,,,,,,,,,,,why do u see more gds dissin Larry like CHRIS, DOES, BUT NO BDS DISSIN DAVE, N DAVID DIED 1975 WAAYYY B4 60% OF GANG CHIEFS, FROM CALI N CHICAGO :lol: BUT YET, DAVID RESPECTED BY 4 DIFFERENT MOBS WHO DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER ?? :ohhh: why do u see chris showing more love to david than Larry ?? if its like great great great then??............... its more than dat,
The real chief of GDs was Shorty G :ohhh: Larry was the Chief of incarcerated GDs..

Meanwhile thats 20yrs ago sh*t.. We had nation leaders after the takedown :bow:
that's what im tellin bel air, dat gots too do with how G's in the streets feel about larry, compared to david ,even tho bds moved on with shorty, vell, voker's ... David still gets more love than Larry, especially if u got D.O.D bd's going at other treys n all :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Another thing you got to understand is GDs and lks are probably false flagged the most in chicago, every paisa thinks he a latin king :lol:

Gay Rock shut the hell up, we rather hear this sh*t from Chris since he is a n*gga and he is from GD

ur just a Khazar Jew who is in love with n*ggas lifestyles.

Lildisciple100s
fresh meat

Post by Lildisciple100s » August 6th, 2015, 10:34 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Folks nt folk..

I'm gangster disciple.. Larry ain't my chief :ohhh:

Larry is chief and united in peace is in full effect most of the folks in the chi that are on this are plugged . there a guy name noble ameer hes larrys kin and bradlys kin hes what we call the urban translater here we are on this 720 life folks really aint on that killing sh*t what u see in this is tru we growth and development we not gangsters.we brain banging not gang banging. get plugged or get left behind i come as i go with peace love and enlightenment

RealBossNigga
fresh meat

Post by RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:54 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these n*ggas in the video. but are these some Detroit n*ggas or Chicago n*ggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see n*ggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

They right. Iono if they truly plugged into the nation and all that. Seem like they spitting old concepts and terminology but they right tho. I agree with foc whole heartedly but foc gotta understand that a lot focs still stuck in they ways. It's a lot focs ain't plugged in just reppin GD but iz a lot focs that's real live on count plugged in focs who just stuck in they ways no matter how you try to love and educate them and discipline and forgive them. A man must walk his path whether he makes it to the end or stays at the beginning is on him. All growth and Development can do is show you the way
PM

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 6th, 2016, 12:44 am

look at chili reppin gdn now , no more 5x :ohhh:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 2:48 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these n*ggas in the video. but are these some Detroit n*ggas or Chicago n*ggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see n*ggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
f*ck all that im Insane :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 6th, 2016, 2:55 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:look at chili reppin gdn now , no more 5x :ohhh:
:bow: