GD Folk!!

The Chosen One
ooog

GD Folk!!

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 5:54 pm

:tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these n*ggas in the video. but are these some Detroit n*ggas or Chicago n*ggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see n*ggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Re: GD Folk!!

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Folks nt folk..

I'm gangster disciple.. Larry ain't my chief :ohhh:

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:04 pm

:facepalm: If they not from Chicago how you gone say what GD is ?

Most outside of Chicago say this :comeon:

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 16th, 2015, 6:10 pm

chillidog wrote::tiphat: :tiphat: Respect these n*ggas in the video. but are these some Detroit n*ggas or Chicago n*ggas. If u aint from Chicago, then i dont see n*ggas following them. They saying they Larry Hoover guys

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAARW6es4gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Would u still give dem yo respect if they wasn't frm Chicago ?

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 16th, 2015, 6:14 pm

sh*t look funny tho

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:18 pm

@chilidog they from Minnesota .

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:18 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Folks nt folk..

lol so these n*ggas is speaking to you from a diff state? how they do that. thats like NY rollin 60's telling LA rollin 60's how to act :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:20 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:@chilidog they from Minnesota .

oh sh*t even worst :killself: :killself: :killself: .. :lol: :lol:

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:28 pm

chillidog wrote:

lol so these n*ggas is speaking to you from a diff state? how they do that. thats like NY rollin 60's telling LA rollin 60's how to act :killself:
A lot of of out of town ones do that like the guy siixmaac who post in the west section who say he from rollin 40's hood . He say they not righteous in Chicago :whaat: :killself:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I never hear chi town G's sayin gd folk, only folks nem, or G nem, Gangstas, bos, :lol: gd folk some 720 downsouth sh*t ,dat extends from texas -south cacki, fla, north cacki, etc :lol: the 720 movement fina take over chris n the real gds by 2018 :lmao:..when u hear n*ggas say we Larry guys they 720, downsouth sh*t

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

A lot of of out of town ones do that like the guy siixmaac who post in the west section who say he from rollin 40's hood . He say they not righteous in Chicago :whaat: :killself:

lmaoooooooo i rememeber that dude and LA n*ggas was hot, cuz he was claiming how they have GD's in LA and n*ggas was sayin where his hood at and he was sayin some sh*t, and how they in 40's hood. i dont see him post anymore, maybe one of them 60's came thru and hit him thinkin he was from 40's :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 6:43 pm

i dont know chicago sh*t but those n*ggas was acting like GD is Larry Hoover sh*t. so if thats true and ur GD than Larry Hoover is ur chief, cuz thats his sh*t. right?

if i start a gang called IE Generals n come up with the hand signs and laws to that sh*t. and 20 years later twenty started claiming IE Generals. im still that n*gga Chief/OG founder. some of u crazy GD mop head n*ggas might run up on Larry Hoover and murk him cuz they want to be the Chief. :lol: n*ggas man, thats why we cant trust our own people. no respect for the OG's

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 6:57 pm

chillidog wrote:

i dont know chicago sh*t but those n*ggas was acting like GD is Larry Hoover sh*t. so if thats true and ur GD than Larry Hoover is ur chief, cuz thats his sh*t. right?

if i start a gang called IE Generals n come up with the hand signs and laws to that sh*t. and 20 years later twenty started claiming IE Generals. im still that n*gga Chief/OG founder. some of u crazy GD mop head n*ggas might run up on Larry Hoover and murk him cuz they want to be the Chief. :lol: n*ggas man, thats why we cant trust our own people. no respect for the OG's
Hoovers kilt Raymond and like I said to the VL n*gga they was killing each other to run the show . n*ggas bad as Italians with that sh*t killing they own members . Larry been on lock forever you really think they all gone listen to him like out of town n*ggas who are in awe of him ?

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Hoovers kilt Raymond and like I said to the VL n*gga they was killing each other to run the show . n*ggas bad as Italians with that sh*t killing they own members . Larry been on lock forever you really think they all gone listen to him like out of town n*ggas who are in awe of him ?
that's part why chris n chi n*ggas feel like dat, plus downsouth n*ggas don't know the other chiefs n b.m's on larry's level, they don't know real history n never heard stories of bonecrusher Jackson,greg, etc... with the v.L's killing each other what u talkin about ,u have to look into detail differently to see why, they like the only mob who own's a side of town, out of all mobs nationwide, they own outwest with over 18,000 of them, 20 branches out there, Gea they gonna preach unity, but they be makin millions , well some blocks does, some don't, that's part of it, jealousy, some branches got power over others, some hangin around more opps than others.. its a lot that plays into that..

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause sh*t was long ago and you never met the person.

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 7:12 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
chillidog wrote:

that's part why chris n chi n*ggas feel like dat, plus downsouth n*ggas don't know the other chiefs n b.m's on larry's level, they don't know real history n never heard stories of bonecrusher Jackson,greg, etc... with the v.L's killing each other what u talkin about ,u have to look into detail differently to see why, they like the only mob who own's a side of town, out of all mobs nationwide, they own outwest with over 18,000 of them, 20 branches out there, Gea they gonna preach unity, but they be makin millions , well some blocks does, some don't, that's part of it, jealousy, some branches got power over others, some hangin around more opps than others.. its a lot that plays into that..
It's power play is all I'm saying but they act like they don't have internal sh*t with killing they own . Don't act high and mighty when ya'll peeled your potnah's cap .

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 16th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause sh*t was long ago and you never met the person.

Jay Rock shut the f*ck up, this n*gga business. you aint one of us, so stay out of this :lol: :321:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 16th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Larry Hoover is Chief, but as generations and generations of new recruits come in to their nation they disconnect will be further. Its like a great great great grandfather ain't no young bucks going to remember who that was or care as much cause sh*t was long ago and you never met the person.
dats true, but this will offset what u sayin,,,,,,,,,,,why do u see more gds dissin Larry like CHRIS, DOES, BUT NO BDS DISSIN DAVE, N DAVID DIED 1975 WAAYYY B4 60% OF GANG CHIEFS, FROM CALI N CHICAGO :lol: BUT YET, DAVID RESPECTED BY 4 DIFFERENT MOBS WHO DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER ?? :ohhh: why do u see chris showing more love to david than Larry ?? if its like great great great then??............... its more than dat,

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 16th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Jay Rock shut the f*ck up, this n*gga business. you aint one of us, so stay out of this :lol: :321:
You closet Chicago lover :discust:

oog

Post by » April 16th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Bel Airs wrote:
You closet Chicago lover :discust:
Jay say come out the closet chili :whaat: