Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Bel Airs
boss

Re: Bubba Loc Discuss Tookie being shook by other Crips

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 5:56 pm

They had to battle all the latin folks, they had a viscious war with the Imperial Gangsters, Latin Eagles, Insane Spanish Cobras, Latin Kings, And they had to battle the Simon City Royals and the C-notes they held on for as long as they could :tiphat:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Prior to the formation of the People alliance, the Vice Lords had a close relationship with the Blackstone Rangers. In fact one of the founders of the Vice Lords, Leonard Calloway, was cousin to co-founder of the Rangers, Eugene “Bull” Hairston. Some VLs would go to the South Side to “chill” or help out the Rangers in their gang activity in the mid-1960s

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Gaylords were around since the 1940s, before gay meant what it meant today. Gaylords stood for Great American Youth Leading our Rebellion Destroying sp*cs. When they started recruiting more latinos, they changed it to Great American Youth leading our Rebellion demanding strength. These white boys were tough as nails and always down to box and throw down. Only in Chicago you would have white bangers rolling up on you blasting led zepplin gang bangin like some savages :whaat:
:lol: :lol: :lol: right...These n*ggas don't know nothing about Chiraq gang culture.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 14th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Finball rollin wrote:
Bel Airs wrote:Gaylords were around since the 1940s, before gay meant what it meant today. Gaylords stood for Great American Youth Leading our Rebellion Destroying sp*cs. When they started recruiting more latinos, they changed it to Great American Youth leading our Rebellion demanding strength. These white boys were tough as nails and always down to box and throw down. Only in Chicago you would have white bangers rolling up on you blasting led zepplin gang bangin like some savages :whaat:
:lol: :lol: :lol: right...These n*ggas don't know nothing about Chiraq gang culture.
we dont care thats why. yall so far away from us it dont matter. i still cant diss yall n*ggas gangsta out there. you n*ggas are legit as they come, well unless u go to diff countries

oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 6:56 pm

I'm not saluting the gangster that they O.G.'s put down . All over n*ggas was killing back then and didn't need a gang to do it . At the end of the day I don't care what Chicago doing . Yeah we clowned how ya'll represent because it's straight off of west side story . That's some real live country fairytale sh*t ya'll do . You so biased you saluting a racist white gang I mean who does that ? Belair gone do it cuz he half Viking . You talking about Grape st. well the street is Grape simple and yeah Fruit Town sounds gay but all the streets named after Fruit . Hell even Blackstone was a street . What the f*ck is a Gay Lord since you said ya'll the Lord's of all Vices they the Lord's of Gay :wtf:

Another thing f*ck my City your City I don't care about none of it it's still funny ya'll act so smart but call mortal men your king and have prayers for a gang . Use number codes just made up brainwashed bullshit . Ya'll n*ggas operate like bloods out here the one that's here .

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Yeah exactly Kick :2cents:

These N*ggaz align they gang history with fat white racist pigz like capone :whaat:

Real N*ggaz woulda broke they foot off in Capone azz,Aint no N*ggaz out West speaking highly of tha Aryan brotherhood or Mexican mafia,Them N*ggaz brainwashed & backwards homie :2cents:

But Salute 2 tha Real Chi N*ggaz who know all this city vs city sh*t is for tha birdz :tiphat:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 7:28 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah exactly Kick :2cents:

These N*ggaz align they gang history with fat white racist pigz like capone :whaat:

Real N*ggaz woulda broke they foot off in Capone azz,Aint no N*ggaz out West speaking highly of tha Aryan brotherhood or Mexican mafia,Them N*ggaz brainwashed & backwards homie :2cents:

But Salute 2 tha Real Chi N*ggaz who know all this city vs city sh*t is for tha birdz :tiphat:

Dude stop it whit the bias sh*t..everybody and they momma know them Mexicans started gang banging on the west..yall stole they whole gang culture..from the long knee socks , flannel jackets , gang tattoo's even the way yall get tatted came from them..even the face tattoo's yall stole..yall stole the way they do hit ups in LA..yall even took the black loc glasses sh*t from.them..look how yg 400 dress :lol: all came from LA Mexicans b*tch..stop pump faking yuu opp a$$ n*gga

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Y'all n*ggas is dumb argue over a city to city 50% all n*ggas don't even own a home in they hood then you got a jew boy in between to brother at each other throat arguing over something is nonsense while that jew boy laughing at y'all he ain't going to put in no work y'all n*ggas some real class act get y'all sh*t rite and kick that jew to the curve :killself:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 14th, 2015, 7:51 pm

n*gga wtf yo stupid azz talking bout bytch n*gga ???

I thought you was solid till i kept seeing you bytch & moan about chicago mobs and than you sucking cracka Capone d*ck/who from Brooklyn by tha way & turned ya city out i guess but either way f*ck all them racist muthafuckaz,Black gangs in tha West didn't come from no Fucking Mexicans it was from being oppressed by tha racist white gangs in tha area at the time,If anything L.A black gangs had influence from Oakland Black panthers or tha civil rights racist bullshit, After tha 65 watts riots It was war time in tha city #Facts

Than its a wrap pointed out you was sum online bytch n*gga that trolled tha West years ago :whaat:

Come 2 tha Land & get flatlined f*ggot :2cents:

oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 7:54 pm

PmoneY wrote:n*gga wtf yo stupid azz talking bout bytch n*gga ???

I thought you was solid till i kept seeing you bytch & moan about chicago mobs and than you sucking cracka Capone d*ck/who from Brooklyn by tha way & turned ya city out i guess but either way f*ck all them racist muthafuckaz,Black gangs in tha West didn't come from no Fucking Mexicans it was from being oppressed by tha racist white gangs in tha area at the time,If anything L.A black gangs had influence from Oakland Black panthers or tha civil rights racist bullshit, After tha 65 watts riots It was war time in tha city #Facts

Than its a wrap pointed out you was sum online bytch n*gga that trolled tha West years ago :whaat:

His dumb a$$ don't know California gangs started in the 1920's to combat white racist gangs like the Spook Hunters .

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:01 pm

@Finball

Did u jus call ol boy a 'opp a$$ n*gga'? :lol:

Mannn you a cornball

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Bel Airs wrote:They had to battle all the latin folks, they had a viscious war with the Imperial Gangsters, Latin Eagles, Insane Spanish Cobras, Latin Kings, And they had to battle the Simon City Royals and the C-notes they held on for as long as they could :tiphat:
Dont forget them putting in that work on them Almighty Lil White Girl Scouts :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » April 14th, 2015, 8:06 pm

How and the hell a white jew can discus black hood politics :facepalm:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Dude mad as hell.. :lol: and opp a$$ n*gga is our slang clown..wtf y'all say you gone get chipped foh :lol: really chipped ? Y'all n*ggas to emotional on here calm your weird a$$ dow.

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:

His dumb a$$ don't know California gangs started in the 1920's to combat white racist gangs like the Spook Hunters .
LA d*ck rider

oog

Post by » April 14th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Finball rollin wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:

LA d*ck rider
I seen ya'll documentary too how you think I know you Vice Lords was murdering your own members SOLID :whaat:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » April 14th, 2015, 8:14 pm

Finball rollin wrote:Dude mad as hell.. :lol: and opp a$$ n*gga is our slang clown..wtf y'all say you gone get chipped foh :lol: really chipped ? Y'all n*ggas to emotional on here calm your weird a$$ dow.
Im not from the West Coast lol

Im jus saying you a MFing cornball for basically telling that dude some 'you my enemy, my rival' on some hood/gang sh*t over some internet city vs city argument

Homeboi turned up the drill music and shot his finger guns allll extra hard imagining Pmoney was there :lol: "TAKE THAT, YOU THE OPP"

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Capone was breaking bread with blacks, if you talk about another city atleast do research or read a book instead of making headline statements. As for the south nobody cares about Houston, never heard no one even mention that city. Webbie got his a$$ whooped by some Vice Lords out here when he wasn't holding his mans Boosie down. Boosie shouted out and respects Chicago. Kickdoe only invovled in this conversation cause he suck cali d*ck cause he use to give back rubs to OG turtleneck using baby oil. 2wo-g is just here trolling. At least Kickdoe will go at it with people from the east or west or where ever on here if he doesn't disagree, 2wo-gay is just a d*ck rider for whatever movement is popular, he not even respected, he's not even on count.

Chicago has had its racist moments and history, but the city had multi racial gangs since the 1900s. Capone is respected because of his gangster and how he operated, but he wasn't the only mob leader in chicago, he was just the most popular. Dean O Bannon was the Northside gang leader and he started the drive-by shooting which these gangbanging n*ggas copied all over America :shrug:

And as for San Antonio? I mean I guess the Spurs right? All I heard about SA is Chicago Latin mobs run that city 2-6, Ambrose and Kings. Nobody cares about Texas as a whole, I guess ya all claim to fame is Friday Night Lights. I wouldn't want to live in Texas. Hillbilliess cattle ranches and steers and queers i'm good :shrug:

Not all gangs bang with that religious sh*t, that sh*t is done more by the finballs like Kings Lords and Stones, And Stones the biggest blood set in LA and Kings ran NY in the late 80s and 90s, so you tell me who really brainwashed?

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 14th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Dude stop it whit the bias sh*t..everybody and they momma know them Mexicans started gang banging on the west..yall stole they whole gang culture..from the long knee socks , flannel jackets , gang tattoo's even the way yall get tatted came from them..even the face tattoo's yall stole..yall stole the way they do hit ups in LA..yall even took the black loc glasses sh*t from.them..look how yg 400 dress :lol: all came from LA Mexicans b*tch..stop pump faking yuu opp a$$ n*gga
Exactly, the way Cali n*ggas dress :cmon: Put they Mexicans from Cali stole all that sh*t from Texas. But why would blacks n*ggas dress like some flea market pimp. A flannel with the top button buttoned and opened, knee high socks, dickies, chucks....sounds like a dress code for a methadone clinic

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » April 14th, 2015, 8:26 pm

I got hella love for LA and Cali and the west as whole..respect y'all get down when it come to this gangsta sh*t no doubt... Much live to all the west n*ggas on here # it ain't no hate