Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

superior

Re: Sounds like bloods r in Chicago

Post by 123 » February 13th, 2015, 10:36 am

Bel Airs wrote:
Jay rock what the f*ck are u tallkin about? f*ck chicago i dont give a f*ck about yo city. the video was just entertaining to me. i think dude was a undercover cop cuz i think he had those cop plates at the end of the video where he zoomed in. stop saying ur hood cuz u aint post sh*t to make us believe ur in chicago or ur black. saying his hood like he amongst the wolves. n*gga i only met 1 GD in san bernardino and that n*gga said its worst out here and he wasnt on no gang banging sh*t. he left Chicago for a better life but he came to the wrong city.. Jay rock step outside and catch that n*gga fade
Da f*ck you talking about you lame a$$ hooper watching gangbanging going on from the sidelines. San Bernadino no where near as bad as chicago. You and your fairty tale a$$ stories. 50 chicago n*ggas can move there and take that b*tch over with in a few months. Your whole thread stupid as f*ck.......bloods in chicago because did checked a dread head....the f*ck you talking about? I know some 13s from LA who said Chicago is way worse then Los Angeles, them b*tch a$$ n*ggas had to flip Spanish Cobra, latin folks on here know what I am talking about so what your point? n*gga was probably being cordial....I knew bronx and brooklyn n*ggas say chicago so he they think its retarded, they say you can die for anything out here.
stop cheerleading and bringing up 13s and LA. Those aren't real 13s. Those are claimers. How they gonna b LA 13s and live in Chicago? I been to chicago in 06. It was just downhome country people, tbh. To keep it 100, I thought nyc was more gangsta than chi town. I done went at it with some real bronx lks in the 90s, some of tone crew but it wasn't nothing. They was some rag tag bitches, imho. If you, personally, ever met a real LA 13, you are probly just gonna get jacked, taken advantage of, robbed, and/or beaten. :2cents: That's it. I don't know why you're all on LA and 13 nuts? Everybody knows your white and fake.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » February 13th, 2015, 12:34 pm

WasAHat wrote:
chillidog wrote:
WasAHat wrote:Just by reading the title of this thread I can officially tell the thread starter is a f*ck n*gga who doesnt see the sun for thinking only Bloods dont f*ck with crips..... :2cents:

my fucking n*ggas. throw back IE sh*t!! been in more sh*t than alot of n*ggas in gangs and i dont gangbang. Ask that Treetop n*gga who used to post on here. when i was young a n*gga from Treetop name Tree asked me and my n*gga where we from and had a gun on him, just itching to pop something. we didnt bang so we said we didnt bang so the n*gga backed off. months later that n*gga murked someone and got years in prison. Lucky i wasnt with my cousin from 5x cuz either him or the both of us would have got pop. the n*gga from Treetop was just visiting some n*gga from Long Beach Mafia who lived in the same apartments as me. i had too many stories. Been in a gang of riots vs mexicans with
n*ggas from 5x. it wasnt like we hated them it was more pride sh*t and didnt have sh*t to do. my n*ggas had balls of steel. n*ggas used to go to Colton just to set trip with mexicans and if u from san bernardino the only black hood in Colton is the Zoo. where 40 glocc from

Im not understating here. You want me to bow down to you like you some god or something because someone pulled out a gun on you and survived said encounter? :bow: Are you one of the handful of n*ggas in the world who been in fights ? Explain this to me here because you lost me. You're saying all of this as if I care.

By the way how the f*ck do you live in cali and not know Grape Street is crip? do crips set it off on eachother? Yes but what the f*ck does mentioning grape street have to do anything with anything about you being a f*ck n*gga.
my bad n*gga i was trippin. aint sh*t more to say. think what u want

worldofconverse
fresh meat

Post by worldofconverse » February 14th, 2015, 9:15 am

Chicago is getting peak

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » November 21st, 2016, 5:51 pm

chillidog wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote::lol: chili, I overstand your curiosity tho ,bkuz ur really not in a gang period and u living in cali, so u just wanted to know, but I did posted them videos trolling hard to piss off spade, sckan & big poultry :lol: .......look at the video , peep game the handshake folks do in the beginning outside b4 he walks up the stairs and u heard em say who dat at the door Gangsta .. dats gdn sh*t :lol: ..but ay MY QUESTION SINCE U ASKED DAT, WHY DO BLOODS KALL THEMSELVES G'S , AND GANGSTA, :ohhh: ACTIN LIKE LARRY & ORIGINAL GANGSTA NATION IN DA 60S :lmao: .WHY DOES CRIP HAVE A G.C CAR?? G.C BRANCH OR WHATEVER, THEY JACKIN FOLKS NEM sh*t ALSO.. WHY STONES KOMING OUT LIKE HERB NAMING HIS SELF G-HERB ,G-COUNT ??:wtf: :cmon: :lol: ETC.. WHY CRIPS GOT ROLLIN 40S DARKSIDE?? DARKSIDE SOME BD,SOULS,BREEDS N GDN sh*t FROM 70S 80S ?? :ohhh:
naw i just seen the video on worldstar. have no curiosity of those chicago n*ggas. i was just speakin on the video cuz the n*gga was having a bad day and to top it off the young dread head was askin the n*gga where he from. i can understand the n*gga point. Maybe i was tryin to poke fun at that bitchass Jew boy Jay Rock.. i know his monkeyass wants to comment on this but he ducking that other dude fade. just tell Pmoney to post something cuz he always post right after him or when someone mention chicago.
:cmon: :lol: :killself: do u?

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 21st, 2016, 6:48 pm

:chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 21st, 2016, 8:32 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
chillidog wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote::lol: chili, I overstand your curiosity tho ,bkuz ur really not in a gang period and u living in cali, so u just wanted to know, but I did posted them videos trolling hard to piss off spade, sckan & big poultry :lol: .......look at the video , peep game the handshake folks do in the beginning outside b4 he walks up the stairs and u heard em say who dat at the door Gangsta .. dats gdn sh*t :lol: ..but ay MY QUESTION SINCE U ASKED DAT, WHY DO BLOODS KALL THEMSELVES G'S , AND GANGSTA, :ohhh: ACTIN LIKE LARRY & ORIGINAL GANGSTA NATION IN DA 60S :lmao: .WHY DOES CRIP HAVE A G.C CAR?? G.C BRANCH OR WHATEVER, THEY JACKIN FOLKS NEM sh*t ALSO.. WHY STONES KOMING OUT LIKE HERB NAMING HIS SELF G-HERB ,G-COUNT ??:wtf: :cmon: :lol: ETC.. WHY CRIPS GOT ROLLIN 40S DARKSIDE?? DARKSIDE SOME BD,SOULS,BREEDS N GDN sh*t FROM 70S 80S ?? :ohhh:
naw i just seen the video on worldstar. have no curiosity of those chicago n*ggas. i was just speakin on the video cuz the n*gga was having a bad day and to top it off the young dread head was askin the n*gga where he from. i can understand the n*gga point. Maybe i was tryin to poke fun at that bitchass Jew boy Jay Rock.. i know his monkeyass wants to comment on this but he ducking that other dude fade. just tell Pmoney to post something cuz he always post right after him or when someone mention chicago.
:cmon: :lol: :killself: do u?

:lmao: twenty u still on this sh*t? remember u know more about chicago gangs than anyone hear and u aint ever been there, old researching a$$ n*gga... Plus u claiming a chicago gang :killself: :killself: :killself:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » November 23rd, 2016, 12:20 pm

:lmao: bloods in Chicago :lmao: maybe it's a inside thing ...and you fucking with somebody on here.