BD twin wants game to check in

Bel Airs
boss

BD twin wants game to check in

Post by Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:06 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hnST3yAqZn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

1Million
oog

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Post by 1Million » February 10th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Who the fucc is this guy? Why did they make this video? Why did you post it?

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:17 pm

You and this "who is this guy" sh*t, get out of the suburbs. He must be somebody if some washed up west coast rapper shouted him out a bunch of times. OT n*ggas I swear if it ain't on MTV or BET its not real. This is a chitown legend pay your respects :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » February 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Bel Airs wrote:You and this "who is this guy" sh*t, get out of the suburbs. He must be somebody if some washed up west coast rapper shouted him out a bunch of times. OT n*ggas I swear if it ain't on MTV or BET its not real. This is a chitown legend pay your respects :tiphat:
:whaat: "get out of the suburbs" don't nobody know who the fucc this n*gga is outside Chicago, you posting this like this dude is somebody. I don't give a fucc if he's a chitown legend, I'm in Dallas :whaat:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » February 10th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Check in with M***** 1st

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » February 11th, 2015, 12:13 am

Game always shouting out names.

Whoeva this n*gga is tryna get that extortion money early lol.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 11th, 2015, 12:14 am

:whaat: broke n*ggas tho

game stay name droppin. every song he name drop. :lol: sh*t every 4th bar ends with a name drop. :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » February 11th, 2015, 12:28 am

BD twin a Chicago hoodstar tho....don't know his purpose of this video :lol: ... The game ain't nobody and no nobody outside the chi ,except for a few spots, don't know twin......N*ggaz be stravin for attention these days :facepalm:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 11th, 2015, 12:55 am

These n*ggas had businesses in ATL and were making millions of dollars :shrug:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 11th, 2015, 12:55 am

Had they own radio station, game thought he was plugged, he better find 40 glocc and get that street cred up :whaat:

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » February 11th, 2015, 1:05 am

Yo Twenty74, what tf is titanic stones? lol

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 26th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Yo Twenty74, what tf is titanic stones? lol
they aint in GA thats fo sho :lol:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » July 26th, 2015, 6:37 pm

i swear i hate u .i will pay u $$ to fly to Atlanta or macon frfr ..u got my name all in your sh*t .

Nemo
boss

Post by Nemo » July 26th, 2015, 6:55 pm

why you wanna fly my man dose out there for? to tell him stories on how obsessed you are with us latinos? :lol:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » July 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

I doubt on some beef sh*t, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » July 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef sh*t, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.
hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » July 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef sh*t, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.
hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:
I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement sh*t.

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » July 26th, 2015, 9:45 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement sh*t.
What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
:whaat:

Billi G
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 11:38 am

suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
:whaat:
Because Larry Hoover has been trying to bring unity to Chicago, so I'm sure the old heads in the pen have gotten word by now as all the years he has been locked down have passed. So BD twin feeling the movement after sitting out for a while having enough time to think thought to himself{I'm Guessing} instead of getting on some beef sh*t because I'm too old for the petty bullshit I'll just use this situation and get in touch with Game for resources since the opportunity already presented itself on it's own. Listen closely to the key words he chose to use in the video. IJS, that's what a wise O.G. kat would do. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I thought to myself should I even be putting an anonymous person on thehoodup who could possibly be the feds on game? Then I realized it doesn't matter, because the Original Jews, the true Hebrew Israelites are taking back over real soon anyways, it's inevitable, it's too late for the cowards, and also the rest of the saints who never thought of this need to hear and see my take on it so they can be encouraged themselves and encourage other saints.