Ashland Vikings

Redro5150
underboss

Ashland Vikings

Post by Redro5150 » January 20th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. sh*t that was the first time.

INSANE FLAME
captain

Re: Ashland Vikings

Post by INSANE FLAME » January 20th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. sh*t that was the first time.
Bruhhh.....
If you wanna know info about chi mobs its prolly best you bring that shyt to the Midwest forum :cmon:

Anyways yeah they insane folks with us n the Spanish cobras n rest of insane family

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 21st, 2015, 2:06 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. sh*t that was the first time.
Bruhhh.....
If you wanna know info about chi mobs its prolly best you bring that shyt to the Midwest forum :cmon:

Anyways yeah they insane folks with us n the Spanish cobras n rest of insane family
Nah I thought they was Midwest but I really didn't know, was gonna put it in Midwest but decided against it. I never heard of them making moves or anything tho, did they start out predominately white?

INSANE FLAME
captain

Post by INSANE FLAME » January 21st, 2015, 2:11 am

Yeah they did along with the duces and c notes