NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

Neal
underboss

Re: NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

Post by Neal » October 21st, 2015, 11:14 am

BuckTown wrote:chi kings use every other state kings as pawns but ny.
Oh the list would be bigger than that. Don't forgot all the states that NY kings have expanded to.

Like North Carolina and Florida. In North Carolina, the guy who founded the kings there left NY to build his own nation.

And the guy who founded the kings in Florida was also originally a NY king, Joey Rosado, and I guess they somehow branched off from NY and no longer report to.

Interesting I read an article on the kings of Wisconsin. It seems they have a corona there too. If so, then that would mean he wouldn't report to Chicago. Or if he does, then he's not really a corona. Does anyone know if Wisconsin kings branched off from Chi?

2wo-G
king

Re: NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

Post by 2wo-G » October 21st, 2015, 11:19 am

HoodProphet wrote:Oh Viewside :whaat: Shipped in body bags? You n*ggas robbin old ladies on subways and dog fighting :whaat:

NY kings come to Chicago often actually the touch down with the motherland. Some of the softest most flamboyant puerto rican n*ggas I ever seen. Then they get treated by the folks and go back to NY and dip forks for mobs not out there :whaat:
'I ever seen' you aint seen none of them since you scared of 'coloreds' :yeahaight:

The local suburban black skater Dude who watches anime in ya neighborhood still makes you nervous :yeahaight:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 21st, 2015, 11:21 am

2wo-g wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Oh Viewside :whaat: Shipped in body bags? You n*ggas robbin old ladies on subways and dog fighting :whaat:

NY kings come to Chicago often actually the touch down with the motherland. Some of the softest most flamboyant puerto rican n*ggas I ever seen. Then they get treated by the folks and go back to NY and dip forks for mobs not out there :whaat:
'I ever seen' you aint seen none of them since you scared of 'coloreds' :yeahaight:

The local suburban black skater Dude who watches anime in ya neighborhood still makes you nervous :yeahaight:
I like how he went from calling n*ggas colored to claiming that he got called n*gg*r before :lol:

cant make up his mind what he wanna be. :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 21st, 2015, 11:32 am

Ny kings had to get permission from chi town kings to start that bloodline sh*t lmao and yes ny kings come to chicago and get treated by gds and run back to ny :ohhh: :lol:

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » October 21st, 2015, 1:30 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:Ny kings had to get permission from chi town kings to start that bloodline sh*t lmao and yes ny kings come to chicago and get treated by gds and run back to ny :ohhh: :lol:
:cmon: n*gga u make no sense. "Every year like clockwork i go to chicago to repeatedly get treated by my brothers" ....said nobody, ever.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 22nd, 2015, 12:31 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:Ny kings had to get permission from chi town kings to start that bloodline sh*t lmao and yes ny kings come to chicago and get treated by gds and run back to ny :ohhh: :lol:
Nahh, apparently not. It's too far.

As an example, imagine if I went to China and started my own nation of Latin Kings (and I'm half Chinese). Who's permission would I go to? Nobodys. I could let some North side kings know and some South side kings know, but not much will happen.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 24th, 2015, 9:12 am

Here's a 1972 photos of the Latin King founder. The man in the top row, center, founded the Latin Kings. Division and Spaulding.
Attachments
1972.jpg
1972.jpg (77.62 KiB) Viewed 1511 times