NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

Post by HarlemWorldATL » October 19th, 2015, 10:19 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:LA don't even bang like the LKs, everywhere LKs at that has both gangs, surenos get treated :whaat:

Texas 13s get tossed up by the LKs :whaat:

Them 13s about to take over NY though :whaat:
i dont know why you keep mentioning ny. I dont give a f*ck about ny let them have it :whaat:

Kings still gon take that L, and pay taxes to La Eme. :lol:

He keeps mentioning sh*t the kings did for a year or two before they fell apart.he won't talk about how they started killing each other n doing drugs n got spanked by the bloods in the early 90.s :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: NYC originally started the Latin Kings before it reached Chicago...according to Chicago gang website

Post by BluntedUp » October 19th, 2015, 10:22 pm

ohnosmh wrote:Jay rock is the type to look out the window at the real street n*ggas n then hold his head down when he walks past them in the street when he's going to school or a comic book convention.

Once a Latin king in the hood thanks him for holding open a door for them, he comes on the hoodup and defends them to the death :whaat:
he a dutch boy. He the type to roll the L and have everyone but himself hit it.

He the type of n*gga to stand by and listen to ya convo then go back and talk about it on thehoodup :discust:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 19th, 2015, 10:25 pm

I'm 1 of the few mofos here who post ma pic and already I got spotted irl and the guy sent his gf to me.

And I'm already thinkin of moving to an abandoned building next month. It 5 blocks from where I work at. So not only can I save on monthly rent, I can save on the monthly transit pass.

Though that mean every night I come in with my flashlight I got the potential to meet homeless bums too.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 19th, 2015, 10:51 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Massacre the Kings? :whaat: Kings are worldwide probably the biggest gang that is no false flagged in the world.

Latin Kings in Chicago alone deeper then ms-13 and 18st. They the most savage spanish mob in the united states and the most organized.
Dude.. if you're going to talk about the entire kings of the United States, then they're no longer 1 gang, and no longer think a like.

And all the kings in the United States, are like, what under 4 people?

Remember how the NY kings started.. the founder was just a lieutenant in Chicago, left to NY, he could not get permission from either corona to become a corona himself obviously. He allegedly got permission from King Papo who already stepped down.

And in NY he did several things, put a different constitution, and rather than having the lion as the official animal, put the tiger.

So there's talk that if Chicago and NY LKs ever met they'll have a collision, unless the NY corona submit to the Chicago coronas.

And Florida has like 3 different types of LKs who don't even get along or don't acknowledge each other.

And the North side and South side kings in Chicago don't even get along, esp. after fall 2007 with that baseball beating where the South side corona declared war on the North side kings.

-

By the way, I recently asked a guy in California about LKs, he went on about how LKs primarily exist in the California prisons. He must be referring to the federal prisons then.

The Chicago's South side corona has now been in the California federal prison since early 2012, anyone know how he's doin and if he survives there?
HoodProphet wrote:Kings have SETS, you confusing gangs with SETS, Kings have like 70 sets some with 100s or members or more
Well this is an undercount. I think Chicago alone has like over 170 sects, but some of the ones in the South side average 40 members or less.

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » October 19th, 2015, 11:10 pm

jayrock most not understand LA

f13 or 18 or ms is one gang of southsiders and what yall call decks what we call sets and clickas

these mufuckas got a gang of em and not no one block 30 memeber sh*t

so LK's gonna take on F13 18st MS13 all wit multiple sets and all the rest of the southsiders that got other huge gangs w different sides and multiple sets and generations

n*gga please

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » October 19th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Neal wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Massacre the Kings? :whaat: Kings are worldwide probably the biggest gang that is no false flagged in the world.

Latin Kings in Chicago alone deeper then ms-13 and 18st. They the most savage spanish mob in the united states and the most organized.
Dude.. if you're going to talk about the entire kings of the United States, then they're no longer 1 gang, and no longer think a like.

And all the kings in the United States, are like, what under 4 people?

Remember how the NY kings started.. the founder was just a lieutenant in Chicago, left to NY, he could not get permission from either corona to become a corona himself obviously. He allegedly got permission from King Papo who already stepped down.

And in NY he did several things, put a different constitution, and rather than having the lion as the official animal, put the tiger.

So there's talk that if Chicago and NY LKs ever met they'll have a collision, unless the NY corona submit to the Chicago coronas.

And Florida has like 3 different types of LKs who don't even get along or don't acknowledge each other.

And the North side and South side kings in Chicago don't even get along, esp. after fall 2007 with that baseball beating where the South side corona declared war on the North side kings.

-

By the way, I recently asked a guy in California about LKs, he went on about how LKs primarily exist in the California prisons. He must be referring to the federal prisons then.

The Chicago's South side corona has now been in the California federal prison since early 2012, anyone know how he's doin and if he survives there?
HoodProphet wrote:Kings have SETS, you confusing gangs with SETS, Kings have like 70 sets some with 100s or members or more
Well this is an undercount. I think Chicago alone has like over 170 sects, but some of the ones in the South side average 40 members or less.

Hoodprophet was born in 1998 so alot of the things he tries to speak on he clearly wasn't born or around to witness.most of his street info about gangs in his town, hood, other cities is from Google

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 19th, 2015, 11:18 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:jayrock most not understand LA

f13 or 18 or ms is one gang of southsiders and what yall call decks what we call sets and clickas

these mufuckas got a gang of em and not no one block 30 memeber sh*t

so LK's gonna take on F13 18st MS13 all wit multiple sets and all the rest of the southsiders that got other huge gangs w different sides and multiple sets and generations

n*gga please
Seems like this is a battle of numbers here. Since we're talkin about numbers how big do you estimate the population of these California gangs?

In Chicago there's like 9,900 LKs, with a little more than half being South side. For Illinois it's like 18,000.
and what yall call decks what we call sets and clickas
Yea our hierarchy here is:

Nation > region > chapter or sect.

In Chicago, that's 2 nations, into 7 regions, and some 170+ sects.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 19th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Neak, a vacant? really? You gonna get stabbed up why you live like this?

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 19th, 2015, 11:29 pm

It's like a 7-story abandoned office building plenty of empty spaces.

Most urban explorers go in the day time. Whoever comes in at night needs a flashlight, which homeless people don't have.

Stray-Matter
lieutenant

Post by Stray-Matter » October 19th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Cats on here arguing about a fictional war. :facepalm:

Neal, you are fucking trip...good read too.

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 20th, 2015, 3:03 am

Southside and Northside Kings don't get along? :whaat: I can tell you ear hustling off the partyline or some sh*t.

Mexicans are haters don't get me wrong, but they get along for the most part.

Only set of Kings that have beef is the Lawerence and Kedzie Kings who go at it with the Assryian Kings (now latin kings) and a few other sets. LKst been on and off renegade since the 80s. Other then that LKs the most organized and loyal mob in Chicago for their size.

LKs have sets with no less then 50 members and they got like 70-80 of them bitches.

Nobody really know the exact numbers for any gang sh*t all rhetorical

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 20th, 2015, 10:03 am

HoodProphet wrote:Southside and Northside Kings don't get along? :whaat: I can tell you ear hustling off the partyline or some sh*t.
If you're family with the North side kings, you never heard the store of how Vicky Lou was beat by baseball bats, and hospitalized? In fall 2007.
HoodProphet wrote:Mexicans are haters don't get me wrong, but they get along for the most part.
Yea, especially the young punk kids. Look at how that 22 year-old LK was sentenced to 52 years last month. He was from Little Village.
HoodProphet wrote:LKs have sets with no less then 50 members and they got like 70-80 of them bitches.

Nobody really know the exact numbers for any gang sh*t all rhetorical
This must be about the North side sects only. Because in Little Village, there are exactly 22 sects as of 2008, 24 in the 26th street region. And they have as low as 12 and as high as 80 members.

Authorities estimated 1,000 kings in LV. Divide that by 22. And that comes to around 45. The average between 12 and 80 also comes around 45.

HP has like, 8 sects, so naturally their sect population should be much bigger.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 20th, 2015, 10:24 am

n*ggas sounding like the boys on here :hmm:

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » October 20th, 2015, 11:20 am

BluntedUp wrote:n*ggas sounding like the boys on here :hmm:
:ohhh:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 20th, 2015, 11:52 am

Neak when's the last time you were in the sewers? I want more pics

BGzONLY
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » October 20th, 2015, 2:36 pm

The nyc kings are frauds

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 20th, 2015, 2:38 pm

They are, Chicago Kings use them as pawns :whaat:

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » October 20th, 2015, 3:38 pm

HoodProphet wrote:They are, Chicago Kings use them as pawns :whaat:
:cmon:

Outside of they lit, none of them give a f*ck about nobody from chicago. Somebkdy from chicago come to ny tryin to pawn somebody they gonna get t.o.s. and shipped back to chicago in multiple bags. Ny kings run theyself, chi kings use every other state kings as pawns but ny.

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 20th, 2015, 4:02 pm

Oh Viewside :whaat: Shipped in body bags? You n*ggas robbin old ladies on subways and dog fighting :whaat:

NY kings come to Chicago often actually the touch down with the motherland. Some of the softest most flamboyant puerto rican n*ggas I ever seen. Then they get treated by the folks and go back to NY and dip forks for mobs not out there :whaat:

Bucktown
superior

Post by Bucktown » October 20th, 2015, 4:27 pm

n*ggas just shuttup bro. You know the whole site know u a bozo a$$ habitual liar. f*ck make u think somebody gonna believe one of ya stories now?