Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 2:32 pm

Pretty much every city has at least one set that's been smashed into almost nothing, and is only barely holding on to a couple blocks at this point. The question is, who do you think has taken enough L's lately to actually be ranked as the number one most b*tch made set in all of America in the year of our Lord 2015? I know Chicago has numerous sets like the Latin Stylers and Popes who you always hear about being pushed into near non-existence, down here in MS we got Royal Knights rollin around lookin like this: Image

...y'all know how it is. So, who's your choice?

Skrill Gates
boss
Posts: 2637
Joined: July 14th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by Skrill Gates » January 3rd, 2015, 2:37 pm

Tht will be all Crips!!! :tiphat:

User avatar
BlueYork
major
Posts: 527
Joined: October 16th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by BlueYork » January 3rd, 2015, 2:59 pm

brolic where you from?An them knights are on that white power chit from the south,the mother land scr's ain't trying to hear that chit.Shout's to the real simon city royals.
scr homie.jpg
scr homie.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by » January 3rd, 2015, 5:56 pm

Southern Disciples are the most friendliest mothfuckas I've ever seen .

User avatar
HxTwo.Balah
underboss
Posts: 881
Joined: December 30th, 2014, 2:42 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by HxTwo.Balah » January 3rd, 2015, 6:15 pm

Shut up b*tch. Stop making these gayass gang question threads you los santos role playing f*ggot. :tiphat:

Cboiii818
prospect
Posts: 57
Joined: December 31st, 2014, 6:30 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by Cboiii818 » January 3rd, 2015, 6:27 pm

Coast crabs and all disciples

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 9:35 pm

Shut up b*tch. Stop making these gayass gang question threads you los santos role playing f*ggot.
Way to go at me with an alt. Who are you?

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 9:36 pm

brolic where you from?An them knights are on that white power chit from the south,the mother land scr's ain't trying to hear that chit.Shout's to the real simon city royals.
Jacktown, MS. I'm cool with several SCRs but Royal Knights is a bunch of meth addicted wannabe KKK members

User avatar
B126D
superior
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by B126D » January 3rd, 2015, 9:54 pm

f*ck does this even matter? Ya world must be really small for this to be relevant for you.

Bronies and now this sh*t. :whaat:

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 3rd, 2015, 10:43 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Pretty much every city has at least one set that's been smashed into almost nothing, and is only barely holding on to a couple blocks at this point. The question is, who do you think has taken enough L's lately to actually be ranked as the number one most b*tch made set in all of America in the year of our Lord 2015? I know Chicago has numerous sets like the Latin Stylers and Popes who you always hear about being pushed into near non-existence, down here in MS we got Royal Knights rollin around lookin like this: Image

...y'all know how it is. So, who's your choice?
Lol this really IRKs or you just pull a hick pic from Google? The Knights used to be JV Folks using the rakes but calling them tridents and gripping the Gs nuts in prison/streets like they wanted to be a G so bad they would do anything the black Folks would tell em to.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 10:48 pm

^Key word: used to be. Go to a Knights hood somewhere like Clarksdale and you're likely to get jumped by some homeless 40 year-olds who will call you n*gg*r lookin for change to cop some Steel Reserve

Dray900
captain
Posts: 439
Joined: December 14th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by Dray900 » January 4th, 2015, 4:45 am

TWENTY74 wrote:pretty boi bloods all bloods 2 me.. even the hardcore ones in fla,ga texas etc still have dat flossy pretty boi side I kan get under them n take advantage, I kan't say krips unless in Atlanta I mean :shrug: ........
f*ck GD f*ck BDK f*ck brickquad f*ck tooka f*ck JOJO 600 300 OTF OBLOCK stevedrive RIP L'a RIP Nunu GDK

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 3:33 pm

I hear most people claiming LK out in Cali are pretty suss :shrug:

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2015, 7:44 pm

_brolic_ wrote:I hear most people claiming LK out in Cali are pretty suss :shrug:
From who tho? There are righteous bros in CA. But just like everywhere you will have suspect MFs in every group that aren't who they say they are and get no love from the real.

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Dray900 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:pretty boi bloods all bloods 2 me.. even the hardcore ones in fla,ga texas etc still have dat flossy pretty boi side I kan get under them n take advantage, I kan't say krips unless in Atlanta I mean :shrug: ........
f*ck GD f*ck BDK f*ck brickquad f*ck tooka f*ck JOJO 600 300 OTF OBLOCK stevedrive RIP L'a RIP Nunu GDK
I've been peepin your posts on here all 600 a day and you now sayin BDK but you BD? BFBD or whatever but then you sayin RIP LA and sh*t. I'm OT and know that don't make a lick of sense. I can't take you serious at all. Not like I ever really did tho.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 5th, 2015, 12:39 pm

More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks
basically any of them old a$$ Chi white gangs

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 2:16 pm

_brolic_ wrote:More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks
basically any of them old a$$ Chi white gangs
Can't always go off names tho. All them weird names people used to come up with were goofy but back then when there were gangs of every color they were goin at it on a daily basis. The main reason for the GLs gettin pushed back was the IGs. But it wasn't an overnight deal, that was a long process. Same with the smaller ones. Dueces, CNOTES, SFs, all of them were white but changed the racial make up to adapt. There's levels to that sh*t. All those 5 and 6 mobs that aren't active like that on the streets are still honored as Fins and folks because they have old heads in them walls. They may not be the go to guys in there but they are part of their respected Nations. Always will be. There's a code.

User avatar
BlueYork
major
Posts: 527
Joined: October 16th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by BlueYork » January 5th, 2015, 2:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks
basically any of them old a$$ Chi white gangs
Can't always go off names tho. All them weird names people used to come up with were goofy but back then when there were gangs of every color they were goin at it on a daily basis. The main reason for the GLs gettin pushed back was the IGs. But it wasn't an overnight deal, that was a long process. Same with the smaller ones. Dueces, CNOTES, SFs, all of them were white but changed the racial make up to adapt. There's levels to that sh*t. All those 5 and 6 mobs that aren't active like that on the streets are still honored as Fins and folks because they have old heads in them walls. They may not be the go to guys in there but they are part of their respected Nations. Always will be. There's a code.
Stone Freaks ain't switched,they started an ended white.You sure you didn't mean't the SD's?

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 2:35 pm

I'm sayin all those white mobs that started off white and considered white mobs are still considered to be of white origins but the make up of the Orgs changed with the times. Like LKs is a Latin based Nation but have all races. sh*t I know of a white Stone outside of ATL and everyone knows who China Moe is in Chi. Just sayin most started one way but people moving in and moving out of areas opened gaps for other races within the mobs. Not saying white mobs or Hispanic mobs or black mobs changed their classification. sh*t there are all or mostly white Fluids in IL. Classifications are the same, White, Hispanic and Black Fins and Folks.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Most b*tch made set in the entire country?

Post by _brolic_ » January 5th, 2015, 3:41 pm

I thought C-Notes and Deuces were still overwhelmingly white, though? :shrug: Regardless I wasn't really talking about them, they still put in work from what I hear

Post Reply