Vicelords migrating

User avatar
MoneyMackMurder
underboss
Posts: 1725
Joined: August 2nd, 2014, 9:19 am

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 13th, 2014, 9:08 am

Finball rollin wrote:The Almighty Vice Lord Nation..we the oldest mob in America..and we a fucking mega nation....one of the biggest mobs in America... We started in 1957 going into 58..but our founder daddy was a VL...so roots can possibly can dae back to the 40's...we got great history written in gold.. Do y'all research...we many fraction's 26 branches and have 45'000 members in the Mother land along...some of these branches of 22 × 12 is bigger then single mobs alone...and bro asking about our name...it has many reason...but from pep the founder..and I quote.Instead of being a syndicate of the mafia..you know we just wanted to be Vice Lords..Mighty !!!..^5^

:lol: boi stop,

Finball rollin
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Finball rollin » December 13th, 2014, 9:10 am

Black N Gold do be the nation colors...well you can say Gold , Black and Red....#Everything to the left (the foundation)

Finball rollin
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Finball rollin » December 13th, 2014, 9:12 am

Shut your Brick a$$ up chrisey..ol extra gay a$$

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Posts: 4879
Joined: February 6th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » December 13th, 2014, 10:11 am

Finball rollin wrote:Shut your Brick a$$ up chrisey..ol extra gay a$$


those Mikes are tough tho :ohhh:

Humbull
prospect
Posts: 99
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 8:46 am

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Humbull » December 13th, 2014, 10:21 am

901DBoIII wrote:I don't kno what a vice lord is but I do kno what hook is tho :shrug: :lol:
Aye bruh, why you go so hard on Lords? And it's BD's in Memphis? I just peeped the significance of your username... :lol: I wuz just thinking 901Dopeboy. You must be a shorty?

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by KOM » December 13th, 2014, 10:43 am

Humbull wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:I don't kno what a vice lord is but I do kno what hook is tho :shrug: :lol:
Aye bruh, why you go so hard on Lords? And it's BD's in Memphis? I just peeped the significance of your username... :lol: I wuz just thinking 901Dopeboy. You must be a shorty?
Naw imma grown mane 28 to be exact....and yes its a few treys in Memphis...never was big here or recognizeable cuz that's not our demo..we'll let GDS have that...its only been three parts of Memphis wit BDS and like I said its only a select few of us..
Ask about them BDS that's on Eldridge st. In north Memphis....orange mound had a Lil small deck back n the day by Davis park..and ian gone say the other Lil spot cuz Lil folks nem be active

..and even tho I had my few run ins wit vls..its all jokes on this site wit me :shrug:

Humbull
prospect
Posts: 99
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 8:46 am

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Humbull » December 13th, 2014, 11:39 am

901DBoIII wrote:
Humbull wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:I don't kno what a vice lord is but I do kno what hook is tho :shrug: :lol:
Aye bruh, why you go so hard on Lords? And it's BD's in Memphis? I just peeped the significance of your username... :lol: I wuz just thinking 901Dopeboy. You must be a shorty?
Naw imma grown mane 28 to be exact....and yes its a few treys in Memphis...never was big here or recognizeable cuz that's not our demo..we'll let GDS have that...its only been three parts of Memphis wit BDS and like I said its only a select few of us..
Ask about them BDS that's on Eldridge st. In north Memphis....orange mound had a Lil small deck back n the day by Davis park..and ian gone say the other Lil spot cuz Lil folks nem be active

..and even tho I had my few run ins wit vls..its all jokes on this site wit me :shrug:
Awl fasho, waay too familiar with dat area. n*gga got fam on hunter street and further down hollywood off hanwood. Go back and branch off vollintine got fam on Birch St and branch off Staten or Gentry and I got fam on Springdale. 1 of my guys got murked in that library parking lot a few years back by the community center. Had a relative murked on winnona. Had a Grape homie from Binghampton shot up at that car wash but he survived. That area death valley bruh real talk...I wouldn't advise anybody to go to Goodwill Village unless they know somebody. If the Folks don't get em them MI's over there definitely will...

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by CPT » September 6th, 2016, 9:30 pm

day1unity wrote:I swear I remember somebody saying he claimed gd then called himself getting put on bd by somebody over this site or some sh*t.. Where's that thread with kdawg though :lol: all these fucking internet gangsters
:lol:
:rip2:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by DaSuperSavage » September 6th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Vice lords bout there bread, them lords got blocks on the Westside of the Chi doin numbers! Them cvls be wackin sh*t......I remember a LOTTA gang fights wit then lords as a shorty growing up in chicago. Lords deep in Memphis too,

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6206
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Niiggaaaaa » September 6th, 2016, 9:52 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:
day1unity wrote:I swear I remember somebody saying he claimed gd then called himself getting put on bd by somebody over this site or some sh*t.. Where's that thread with kdawg though :lol: all these fucking internet gangsters
:lol:
:rip2:
:lol:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13484
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 6th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:
day1unity wrote:I swear I remember somebody saying he claimed gd then called himself getting put on bd by somebody over this site or some sh*t.. Where's that thread with kdawg though :lol: all these fucking internet gangsters
:lol:
:rip2:
find any post where I said I was gdn, n was put on by this site, u ain't stopping siht bra, ur address or not? street name? and u the 1 talkin of all folks, the only Uvl in the state of Georgia :lmao: but u really all in the Midwest section with threads asking for lit :lmao:

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:39 pm

Thats KOM/901DBoiii dumb a$$ n*gga

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:47 pm

And ion know why you still saying im UVL when i was just on here not too long ago saying gangs dumb as f*ck. I was uvl damn near 5 6 years ago. And never asked for no lit that n*gga you pulled up wasnt even me :rip2:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13484
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 6th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:And ion know why you still saying im UVL when i was just on here not too long ago saying gangs dumb as f*ck. I was uvl damn near 5 6 years ago. And never asked for no lit that n*gga you pulled up wasnt even me :rip2:
boi u lasted typed 5^ rollin 2 years ago on here :lmao: :lmao: cut it out , I guess all n*ggas bangin Chicago gangs is fake bkuz yu is huh :lmao: we ain't like u dude, I know real chiefs , ministers ,govs, regants, elites, etcc :lmao: :lmao: while yo a$$ still dodging 9th ward n*ggas , kan't even leave the southeast/southwest side of town :umhm:

CPT
superior
Posts: 4474
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Vicelords migrating

Post by CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:51 pm

:bored: 2 years, dont matter. He tryna get revenge

Ill let you do yo thing

Post Reply