#1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

whos the #1 netbanger

twenty74
20
10%
zoediak
63
31%
killa kali
4
2%
kasadorez
9
4%
brolic
8
4%
moneymackmurder
4
2%
ws sbi
3
1%
florencia
21
10%
javante swag
13
6%
stillon1
3
1%
jay rock/bel airs
9
4%
lordmellimel
2
1%
213los
15
7%
rawdog44
25
12%
redro5150
1
0%
brooklyn23
1
0%
 
Total votes: 201

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 1:44 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:37 am

Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere

123
superior
Posts: 4856
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:42 am

Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.

Low❌Pro
underboss
Posts: 1327
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 12:13 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: The Hood Up Troll

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:43 am

Im bored...

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 1:44 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 1:44 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:53 am

Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to fuck with me who ain't real

123
superior
Posts: 4856
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:26 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores
Well, u started the beef, so it was up to you to show and prove. U didn't show or prove. Just talk shit like a fatpunk on the internet.

U aint from LA. kaka already admitted to being from fontana. your probaly from el salbador anyway. That's why u talk funny n shit.

123
superior
Posts: 4856
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:29 am

Lil One1 wrote:Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to fuck with me who ain't real
:wtf: :wtf:

This retard got nerves. Naw, lilfag1 is on my jock, absorbing all my posts. I said "no! U can't be in my fan club. Your too stupid!"

So, he got mad and started following me around the board writing notes.

LOL

User avatar
ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Posts: 1247
Joined: September 25th, 2014, 12:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13 3
Location: south bend indianny

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 3:37 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:Im bored...
try getting a life and making friends in real life so you have niggas you can hit up to hang out with when thehoodup.com is slow on bullying you for the night. just an idea :shrug:

KooReg
underboss
Posts: 1742
Joined: May 17th, 2014, 6:25 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Need to be put on
Location: D(M)V

Unread post by KooReg » December 1st, 2014, 6:19 am

Zoediak got 56 votes :lol: it's not even 56 niggas logged on daily lol that nigga even got guest users voting for him :lmao: nigga got more votes then obAma :lol:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 5:02 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Unread post by day1unity » December 1st, 2014, 11:19 am

I made 1 vote lol you already know :rasta:

User avatar
BaNdItO
foot soldier
Posts: 153
Joined: December 4th, 2013, 1:17 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: LOL/LMAO

Unread post by BaNdItO » June 19th, 2016, 3:39 pm

:bully:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8681
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2016, 5:13 pm

:ohhh: someone should make a updated version of this :tea: make the thread :yup:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14697
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 8:53 pm

looking back at the site from then til now mannn :lmao: :lmao: all of us was bored, immature and just starting shit for no reason with each other :facepalm: I'm looking back at some posts I typed like damn I really was talking shit to niggas I apologized to ya'll outside of my jokes tho bkuz I let ya'll joke on me, Georgia and southern blacks :lmao:

but damn it says 199 people voted it seems like it's only 40-50 people on here now altogether :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post