Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

Post by HarlemWorldATL » November 22nd, 2014, 10:13 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I been exposed this on my Jay Rock name, now you n*ggas want to bring this up :discust: I even made a thread about it. And buddy lives in a white neighborhood :whaat: I exposed Pmoney as Makaveli7, southsiderep and garrylarryboy being the same dude, zoediak, that puerto rican dude pretending he was taking over englewood even though it was a white boy hacker :whaat: (other chicago n*ggas knew before me though) :2cents: :shrug: You can tell he a fake white boy look up my old thread he got his whole personality off that site :whaat:

I never paid attention to him like that before cuz he seems extra but yea after coming across that website it's as clear as day that that's him.everything he says on there is on that sh*t

Zoediak1804
prince

Re: Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 22nd, 2014, 10:15 pm

wen is yo Miami Zoes gonna contact me? yea thats what i thought

@Millions the money goes to the community........sumtimes...

@Ohno if u think thats me thats straight, im still a real n*gga

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » November 22nd, 2014, 10:20 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:I would love to be a rapper so I could go to all these places people be like "You can't come here unless..."

I'll prolly have the shortest rap career ever cuz I'll prolly get murdered in weeks time, but I don't care, I'm not gonna let some foos tell me I gotta pay to go into their city. What kinda man lets other men ho* him like that :discust:
no one that man is lying.. :lol: alley boy gotta song where he salutes all da mobs im guessing he cut about 50 checks :cmon:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 22nd, 2014, 10:20 pm

contact who its like meeting that boriquen n*gga YOU don't exist :whaat: im catching this fight downtown, get a life you white b*tch :whaat:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 22nd, 2014, 10:27 pm

@tm f*ggot fukk is a alley boy, yo bf? theirs fukkin docums bout it
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U4RE2YLGw0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
dumbass

@gay-rokk lmfaoooooooo the day you can call me a white b*tch is that day yo lil bugg a$$ gets put on in a gang. ur like a nerd who sits in the corner in the lunch kuz all the tables (gangs) wont let him join

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 22nd, 2014, 10:32 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:wen is yo Miami Zoes gonna contact me? yea thats what i thought

Don't matter who it goes too, that money could be funding the Second Coming of Our Lord & Savior, they still wouldn't get sh*t from me :whaat:

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » November 22nd, 2014, 10:55 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Ok.Cuz alot of stuff you say about them on here, especially about specific rappers paying them, is on that site
you soundin like a parent who know they kid done f*cked up, but wanna see if they gonna lie about it :lol:
on god bruh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i remember when i used to get in trouble n middle school n the principle would call my mama but id have a lie made up in the office before she gets the call n still got my a$$ whooped when i got home :lol: mym mama always used to say "idk why u not into sports cus u love to play some mfin games witchi narrow a$$" throwback sh*t...

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » November 23rd, 2014, 12:03 am

lil sin wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Ok.Cuz alot of stuff you say about them on here, especially about specific rappers paying them, is on that site
you soundin like a parent who know they kid done f*cked up, but wanna see if they gonna lie about it :lol:
on god bruh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i remember when i used to get in trouble n middle school n the principle would call my mama but id have a lie made up in the office before she gets the call n still got my a$$ whooped when i got home :lol: mym mama always used to say "idk why u not into sports cus u love to play some mfin games witchi narrow a$$" throwback sh*t...
"Narrow a$$" gotta be one of my favorite old blacc woman words. I don't even know what that means :whaat:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » November 23rd, 2014, 12:14 am

Bel Airs wrote:I been exposed this on my Jay Rock name, now you n*ggas want to bring this up :discust: I even made a thread about it. And buddy lives in a white neighborhood :whaat: I exposed Pmoney as Makaveli7, southsiderep and garrylarryboy being the same dude, zoediak, that puerto rican dude pretending he was taking over englewood even though it was a white boy hacker :whaat: (other chicago n*ggas knew before me though) :2cents: :shrug: You can tell he a fake white boy look up my old thread he got his whole personality off that site :whaat:

yeah you did but you won't admit you hoodbeenup so n*ggas don't care :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » November 23rd, 2014, 1:28 am

I'm from the hood where the drop-outs is bangin for the feelin
For houses wit Tvs hangin from the ceilin
We gamble on ball courts
Keep the paint peelin
You either play ball or rap if you aint dealin
I'm stuck in the past
sh*t changed since the 80s (What)
I know ladies, that got babies wit babies
Out here its basketball and speedbags
And guns that'll stiffin you up like freeze tag

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » November 23rd, 2014, 2:38 am

ohnosmh wrote:

I never paid attention to him like that before cuz he seems extra but yea after coming across that website it's as clear as day that that's him.everything he says on there is on that sh*t
I been told nigguhs this dude was a klown B. I don't be coming at nigguhs on here for no reason. This nigguh always gave off that straight herb vibe. And now nigguhs see why. Son is a nerd who stays on the internet all day researching gangs.

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » November 23rd, 2014, 2:39 am

BluntedUp wrote:i aint even gonna lie, when you first hopped on here i thought you was jerzey devil

but who am I, nah mean.
That is jersey devil, sh*t clear as day

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » November 23rd, 2014, 2:43 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:wen is yo Miami Zoes gonna contact me? yea thats what i thought

:foh:
How ju sound. I've yet to meet a real nigguh that rocks fake jewelry. Ju as bout as real as a 3 dollar bill

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 23rd, 2014, 10:17 am

yea im jersey devil, im a n*gga from weak a$$ jersey who talks bout bloods all day, wens the last time jersey spoke Creole and had bakk to bakk convos with Zoes n Haitians on here :killself:

yea gang im researcher even tho i neva once asked bout any of the gangs listed on this sited, and even dissed sum of the gangs during heated debates :killself:

yea i wrote that site, even tho the main title is the name of the gang i dont even claim and none of the gangs ive claimed is even listed on the site, only proof is the similar names and the rappers i talk bout, none of the rappers i even post is listed :killself:

ive posted addresses, screenshoted my google location, gave facts bakked up by otha n*ggas on here, but still tryin to flex n finesse like that fake blood food n*gga.

@slob-monkey n*gga you aint real, you pushin a line thats already extinct in the place it originated. you aint no Blood n*gga wat LA set made smm legit. fufu a$$ n*ggas said he got n*ggas in Heights but wont ride out, said he got smm in my area but wont tell dem to meet. n*gga wolfin n puffin on this site like he bouta have a heart attakk with his fat a$$, i posted my address and even asked where yah n*ggas in Miami stayed at and u couldnt name sh*t. until a n*gga from my own area punks me then i aint punked, Dread a Palm Beach n*gga aint punk me, Saint a Broward n*gga aint punk me, Brazy a Dade n*gga aint punked me. Legba a Haitian scholar and Goon is a Zoe and none of dem n*ggas punked me

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » November 23rd, 2014, 10:42 am

Yall Know Damn Well He No No F*ck*n Jersey Devil. :cmon:

From what I Could Zoe's Both.. Son Obviously Either Really Into This Zoe sh*t, Or Jackin It.. And he A Lil Gang Researching a$$ n*gga.. Just Off That Address He Put Up And The Neighborhood he Live In, We Can All See He Not In The Trenches And Allat.. Dude Just A Regular Middle Class Black n*gga In A Middle Class White Neighborhood.

Atleast he Not On Here Tryna Front Like He Be Doin THis And that.

KooReg
underboss

Post by KooReg » November 23rd, 2014, 11:27 am

Uh oh

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 23rd, 2014, 11:34 am

Zoe aint jersey devil I give him a benefit that he is down with the zoes on a couple covo I had with him bout n*ggas up in Orlando

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 24th, 2014, 3:42 pm

since Day 1 ive been said i LIVE in Boca Raton, a majority white city. been said MULTIPLE times i dont live in no fukkin crusty a$$ tool shed like most of yah section 8 food stamp n*ggas. that i dont kno the definition of the struggle (except wen it comes to food) like alot of yah ebt card havin and welfare chekk abusin a$$ n*ggas. said NUMEROUS times that i dont gangbang kuz i like to party and that Palmetto has no real enemies around our turf. only real enemy is the kkk trailer park water gate thats located in the City of Parkland, not even in Boca. everything West of Glades RD like Palmetto n Third aint even really in Boca, Boca absorbed Palmetto like how LA absorbed Compton or how Miami absorbed the smaller towns. diff vibes in those areas. goofies swear im like these rich crakkas that live the suburban high life with yachts in the bakkyard. Palmetto Park looks just like Carol City, Hialeah n Homestead got better houses then the ones out here. n*ggas just mad that ppl kno how to build n maintain their sh*t on my side, bouta open a soup kitchen for yah n*ggas.

n even in the thread where they ask for the meanin of your username i said that Zoes use "Zoediak" like Bloods use Damu, but nah n*ggas aint tryin to hear that. n*ggas actin like i kept the sh*t on the wraps, but i been wearin that sh*t on my chest. n*ggas on here just jealous, jealous that they cant finesse me like i finessed their baby mamas into rydin my dikk like a merry go round. now i kno why n*ggas call me Lebron n Baby Kobe. n*ggas love haitin on greatness. my XBL n GTA accounts both has the 1804 attached, can even post it too but n*ggas will be like im "extra".

lame n*ggas swear im some fufu n*gga that watches gangland n Zoe vids all day, but act like they kno one goes dwn out here. n*ggas be like "i got peeps dwn in Florida, its like a second home to me", so i be like "where you stay at wen you touchdown" and n*ggas reply with "you kno South Beach n sh*t" no n*gga i dont kno, you a fukkin tourist, you dont kno wat goes dwn in Gunshine. n*ggas be on the edge of their seats waitin for a n*gga to pull my card, like wen that South Miami chico said i was wrong bout igK bein a white gang on SB. n*ggas was bouta have a escapade with their lame asses bouta be like "you full of sh*t Zoe, you aint in the field". but shut that sh*t real quikk wen he later on agreed on my sh*t, and even talk bout the organize crime and barely any ot influence that i talk bout CONSTANTLY on here. if you aint in FLA or spend major time in FLA den you dont kno FLA, n*ggas be vacationing in Venice Beach but at like they kno wat goes dwn in South Central.

i aint one of these West/Midwest trolls who get punked out by n*ggas in the region they try to claim and dodge questions wen asked bout the area they claimin. i told that SGD chico who goes on here sumtimes who lives like 15 mins away from me where i stay at and who my n*ggas is and he aint say nuthin that made it sound like i wasnt with the shits. wen i was arguing with that NTG Blood Saint from Pompano (20min drive) i told buddy where i stayed at and gave him my address to meet up, but nah buddy was like "i dont be out there in Palm Beach, and im cool with Zoes". no FLA n*gga ever pulled my card n said i wasnt with it On Gunshine. i aint no titty choppa or tm savage a$$ n*gga

n*ggas swear im a nerd, kuz i like to post references and cite my sources and now im a researcher. n*ggas call me a liar wen i talk bout sh*t that goes dwn in my State n my Nation, but wen i post proof im "extra". ot n*ggas be like their aint no Zoe (Haitian) vs yank (African American) war in Florida, all the nikknames u stated for guns aint real, Blakks get bullied by crakkas on the daily in Florida, Zoes dont tax ot gangs, ot gangs run Florida, rappers dont cut chekks to the Nation wen they touchdown. but wen i post proof and evidence im a herb like my name is jay rokk.

idc if n*ggas think i wote that essay kuz n*ggas on here still think im that fat bukk tooth dread head n*gga who looks like it can be suwhoop's boyfriend. but wen n*ggas say "im not in the field", "i aint with the shits", n "im not a Zoe" thats wen i gotta start foreclosing on n*ggas. but fukk it tho, i keep sh*t 360 on 1804. so its still

Die Lz

FTO

Fukk gay rokk

Fukk jay sav

Fukk sorry a$$ jersey

Fukk weak a$$ ten mile creek n 2-11 on apg n smm

this is Big Palmetto Gang

The Nation

PS fukk new jakk city n*gga and new jersey drive

shitty a$$ movies

#BadBoys2

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » November 24th, 2014, 3:46 pm

chill cuz :lol: