Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

KooReg
underboss

Re: Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

Post by KooReg » November 23rd, 2014, 11:27 am

Uh oh

SHANKZILLA
og

Re: Hey Zoediak, are you really a teenager down with the Zoes, or are you a gang researcher?

Post by SHANKZILLA » November 23rd, 2014, 11:34 am

Zoe aint jersey devil I give him a benefit that he is down with the zoes on a couple covo I had with him bout n*ggas up in Orlando

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 24th, 2014, 3:42 pm

since Day 1 ive been said i LIVE in Boca Raton, a majority white city. been said MULTIPLE times i dont live in no fukkin crusty a$$ tool shed like most of yah section 8 food stamp n*ggas. that i dont kno the definition of the struggle (except wen it comes to food) like alot of yah ebt card havin and welfare chekk abusin a$$ n*ggas. said NUMEROUS times that i dont gangbang kuz i like to party and that Palmetto has no real enemies around our turf. only real enemy is the kkk trailer park water gate thats located in the City of Parkland, not even in Boca. everything West of Glades RD like Palmetto n Third aint even really in Boca, Boca absorbed Palmetto like how LA absorbed Compton or how Miami absorbed the smaller towns. diff vibes in those areas. goofies swear im like these rich crakkas that live the suburban high life with yachts in the bakkyard. Palmetto Park looks just like Carol City, Hialeah n Homestead got better houses then the ones out here. n*ggas just mad that ppl kno how to build n maintain their sh*t on my side, bouta open a soup kitchen for yah n*ggas.

n even in the thread where they ask for the meanin of your username i said that Zoes use "Zoediak" like Bloods use Damu, but nah n*ggas aint tryin to hear that. n*ggas actin like i kept the sh*t on the wraps, but i been wearin that sh*t on my chest. n*ggas on here just jealous, jealous that they cant finesse me like i finessed their baby mamas into rydin my dikk like a merry go round. now i kno why n*ggas call me Lebron n Baby Kobe. n*ggas love haitin on greatness. my XBL n GTA accounts both has the 1804 attached, can even post it too but n*ggas will be like im "extra".

lame n*ggas swear im some fufu n*gga that watches gangland n Zoe vids all day, but act like they kno one goes dwn out here. n*ggas be like "i got peeps dwn in Florida, its like a second home to me", so i be like "where you stay at wen you touchdown" and n*ggas reply with "you kno South Beach n sh*t" no n*gga i dont kno, you a fukkin tourist, you dont kno wat goes dwn in Gunshine. n*ggas be on the edge of their seats waitin for a n*gga to pull my card, like wen that South Miami chico said i was wrong bout igK bein a white gang on SB. n*ggas was bouta have a escapade with their lame asses bouta be like "you full of sh*t Zoe, you aint in the field". but shut that sh*t real quikk wen he later on agreed on my sh*t, and even talk bout the organize crime and barely any ot influence that i talk bout CONSTANTLY on here. if you aint in FLA or spend major time in FLA den you dont kno FLA, n*ggas be vacationing in Venice Beach but at like they kno wat goes dwn in South Central.

i aint one of these West/Midwest trolls who get punked out by n*ggas in the region they try to claim and dodge questions wen asked bout the area they claimin. i told that SGD chico who goes on here sumtimes who lives like 15 mins away from me where i stay at and who my n*ggas is and he aint say nuthin that made it sound like i wasnt with the shits. wen i was arguing with that NTG Blood Saint from Pompano (20min drive) i told buddy where i stayed at and gave him my address to meet up, but nah buddy was like "i dont be out there in Palm Beach, and im cool with Zoes". no FLA n*gga ever pulled my card n said i wasnt with it On Gunshine. i aint no titty choppa or tm savage a$$ n*gga

n*ggas swear im a nerd, kuz i like to post references and cite my sources and now im a researcher. n*ggas call me a liar wen i talk bout sh*t that goes dwn in my State n my Nation, but wen i post proof im "extra". ot n*ggas be like their aint no Zoe (Haitian) vs yank (African American) war in Florida, all the nikknames u stated for guns aint real, Blakks get bullied by crakkas on the daily in Florida, Zoes dont tax ot gangs, ot gangs run Florida, rappers dont cut chekks to the Nation wen they touchdown. but wen i post proof and evidence im a herb like my name is jay rokk.

idc if n*ggas think i wote that essay kuz n*ggas on here still think im that fat bukk tooth dread head n*gga who looks like it can be suwhoop's boyfriend. but wen n*ggas say "im not in the field", "i aint with the shits", n "im not a Zoe" thats wen i gotta start foreclosing on n*ggas. but fukk it tho, i keep sh*t 360 on 1804. so its still

Die Lz

FTO

Fukk gay rokk

Fukk jay sav

Fukk sorry a$$ jersey

Fukk weak a$$ ten mile creek n 2-11 on apg n smm

this is Big Palmetto Gang

The Nation

PS fukk new jakk city n*gga and new jersey drive

shitty a$$ movies

#BadBoys2

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » November 24th, 2014, 3:46 pm

chill cuz :lol:

oog

Post by » November 26th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:since Day 1 ive been said i LIVE in Boca Raton, a majority white city. been said MULTIPLE times i dont live in no fukkin crusty a$$ tool shed like most of yah section 8 food stamp n*ggas. that i dont kno the definition of the struggle (except wen it comes to food) like alot of yah ebt card havin and welfare chekk abusin a$$ n*ggas. said NUMEROUS times that i dont gangbang kuz i like to party and that Palmetto has no real enemies around our turf. only real enemy is the kkk trailer park water gate thats located in the City of Parkland, not even in Boca. everything West of Glades RD like Palmetto n Third aint even really in Boca, Boca absorbed Palmetto like how LA absorbed Compton or how Miami absorbed the smaller towns. diff vibes in those areas. goofies swear im like these rich crakkas that live the suburban high life with yachts in the bakkyard. Palmetto Park looks just like Carol City, Hialeah n Homestead got better houses then the ones out here. n*ggas just mad that ppl kno how to build n maintain their sh*t on my side, bouta open a soup kitchen for yah n*ggas.

n even in the thread where they ask for the meanin of your username i said that Zoes use "Zoediak" like Bloods use Damu, but nah n*ggas aint tryin to hear that. n*ggas actin like i kept the sh*t on the wraps, but i been wearin that sh*t on my chest. n*ggas on here just jealous, jealous that they cant finesse me like i finessed their baby mamas into rydin my dikk like a merry go round. now i kno why n*ggas call me Lebron n Baby Kobe. n*ggas love haitin on greatness. my XBL n GTA accounts both has the 1804 attached, can even post it too but n*ggas will be like im "extra".

lame n*ggas swear im some fufu n*gga that watches gangland n Zoe vids all day, but act like they kno one goes dwn out here. n*ggas be like "i got peeps dwn in Florida, its like a second home to me", so i be like "where you stay at wen you touchdown" and n*ggas reply with "you kno South Beach n sh*t" no n*gga i dont kno, you a fukkin tourist, you dont kno wat goes dwn in Gunshine. n*ggas be on the edge of their seats waitin for a n*gga to pull my card, like wen that South Miami chico said i was wrong bout igK bein a white gang on SB. n*ggas was bouta have a escapade with their lame asses bouta be like "you full of sh*t Zoe, you aint in the field". but shut that sh*t real quikk wen he later on agreed on my sh*t, and even talk bout the organize crime and barely any ot influence that i talk bout CONSTANTLY on here. if you aint in FLA or spend major time in FLA den you dont kno FLA, n*ggas be vacationing in Venice Beach but at like they kno wat goes dwn in South Central.

i aint one of these West/Midwest trolls who get punked out by n*ggas in the region they try to claim and dodge questions wen asked bout the area they claimin. i told that SGD chico who goes on here sumtimes who lives like 15 mins away from me where i stay at and who my n*ggas is and he aint say nuthin that made it sound like i wasnt with the shits. wen i was arguing with that NTG Blood Saint from Pompano (20min drive) i told buddy where i stayed at and gave him my address to meet up, but nah buddy was like "i dont be out there in Palm Beach, and im cool with Zoes". no FLA n*gga ever pulled my card n said i wasnt with it On Gunshine. i aint no titty choppa or tm savage a$$ n*gga

n*ggas swear im a nerd, kuz i like to post references and cite my sources and now im a researcher. n*ggas call me a liar wen i talk bout sh*t that goes dwn in my State n my Nation, but wen i post proof im "extra". ot n*ggas be like their aint no Zoe (Haitian) vs yank (African American) war in Florida, all the nikknames u stated for guns aint real, Blakks get bullied by crakkas on the daily in Florida, Zoes dont tax ot gangs, ot gangs run Florida, rappers dont cut chekks to the Nation wen they touchdown. but wen i post proof and evidence im a herb like my name is jay rokk.

idc if n*ggas think i wote that essay kuz n*ggas on here still think im that fat bukk tooth dread head n*gga who looks like it can be suwhoop's boyfriend. but wen n*ggas say "im not in the field", "i aint with the shits", n "im not a Zoe" thats wen i gotta start foreclosing on n*ggas. but fukk it tho, i keep sh*t 360 on 1804. so its still

Die Lz

FTO

Fukk gay rokk

Fukk jay sav

Fukk sorry a$$ jersey

The Nation

shitty a$$ movies

#BadBoys2
All that for some internet n*ggas :ohhh:
ohnosmh wrote:He's :censored: :lmao:
You hell boy,got this n*gga writing a Dissertation/Thesis/Novels :rip2:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 26th, 2014, 2:40 pm

Gang researcher :2cents:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 26th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Gang researcher :2cents:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

your a lame

Die Lz

b*tch

@kdawg i was bored :shrug:

buts thats MY personal sh*t, not others

oog

Post by » November 26th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:

your a lame

Die Lz

b*tch

That's worse really if you think about it .

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 26th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:

your a lame

Die Lz

b*tch

That's worse really if you think about it .
these n*ggas p*ssy

i put my address up n no one showed

not even the n*ggas in my area

n*ggas just talk

oog

Post by » November 26th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Of coarse they didn't show this whole website is just talk .

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » November 26th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Man, Leave the Lil Homie Alone.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » November 26th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:

your a lame

Die Lz

b*tch

Yall gotta shoot that fade

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 26th, 2014, 3:11 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:

your a lame

Die Lz

b*tch

Yall gotta shoot that fade
theirs a comic convention comin to Miami soon, i thing Ame Con

ima catch that goofy lakkin there

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » November 26th, 2014, 4:16 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:since Day 1 ive been said i LIVE in Boca Raton, a majority white city. been said MULTIPLE times i dont live in no fukkin crusty a$$ tool shed like most of yah section 8 food stamp n*ggas. that i dont kno the definition of the struggle (except wen it comes to food) like alot of yah ebt card havin and welfare chekk abusin a$$ n*ggas. said NUMEROUS times that i dont gangbang kuz i like to party and that Palmetto has no real enemies around our turf. only real enemy is the kkk trailer park water gate thats located in the City of Parkland, not even in Boca. everything West of Glades RD like Palmetto n Third aint even really in Boca, Boca absorbed Palmetto like how LA absorbed Compton or how Miami absorbed the smaller towns. diff vibes in those areas. goofies swear im like these rich crakkas that live the suburban high life with yachts in the bakkyard. Palmetto Park looks just like Carol City, Hialeah n Homestead got better houses then the ones out here. n*ggas just mad that ppl kno how to build n maintain their sh*t on my side, bouta open a soup kitchen for yah n*ggas.

Die Lz

FTO

Fukk gay rokk

Fukk jay sav

Fukk sorry a$$ jersey

The Nation

shitty a$$ movies

#BadBoys2
All that for some internet n*ggas :ohhh:
ohnosmh wrote:He's :censored: :lmao:
You hell boy,got this n*gga writing a Dissertation/Thesis/Novels :rip2:

That was the longest post I ever seen from him besides the stuff he wrote on that website :whaat: