on some real shit do y'all niggas cheat on your girl or wife

thatIllnigga
corporal
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

on some real shit do y'all niggas cheat on your girl or wife

Unread post by thatIllnigga » November 13th, 2014, 9:54 pm

do y'all niggas cheat on your girl or wife ? like let say if you was in the mall and wasn't with your girl/wife and this fine ass shorty came to you on your dick, would you mack and possibly fuck her or you wouldn't cheat on your girl/wife

JAVANTE_SWANG
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: TITTY CHOPPA THA P. JUGADOR FLORENCIA PUSHAZ INK

Unread post by JAVANTE_SWANG » November 13th, 2014, 9:55 pm

thatIllnigga wrote:do y'all niggas cheat on your girl or wife ? like let say if you was in the mall and wasn't with your girl/wife and this fine ass shorty came to you on your dick, would you mack and possibly fuck her or you wouldn't cheat on your girl/wife

It's not cheating bruh. You sound like a female

thatIllnigga
corporal
Region: North East

Unread post by thatIllnigga » November 13th, 2014, 10:03 pm

JAVANTE_SWANG wrote:
thatIllnigga wrote:do y'all niggas cheat on your girl or wife ? like let say if you was in the mall and wasn't with your girl/wife and this fine ass shorty came to you on your dick, would you mack and possibly fuck her or you wouldn't cheat on your girl/wife

It's not cheating bruh. You sound like a female
:ohhh: iight i sound like female...lmaooo i ain't even going to trip on you nigga, but there are niggas that don't cheat on they bitch

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13/3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » November 13th, 2014, 10:12 pm

i use to.....now i dont have a girl no more. its like that :lol: :lol:

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » November 13th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Not no more. I used to. She would find out and I'd say dumb shit, like I remember this one time, a bitch left me a text and was like "Hey, S*** S********, niccname Blaccie, from La Rue and Reservoir Street in Oak Cliff, Texas, now living in the Highland Road Village Apartments on South Coccrell Hill Road, zip code 75211. I appreciate you stopping by to visit my house on June the Seventh at 2:45 in the morning, Central Standard Time. I really enjoyed how you put your penis into my vagina without telling your girlfriend."

My girl read shit like that and I'd be like "Baby I have no idea what this is :shrug2: "

And she'd yell and scream and I'd laugh at it and shit and she'll eventually choose to believe my bullshit.

Then she caught me again, she didn't scream or.get mad or nothing, she just had a disappointed look on her face and let out that one Indian tear and shit

I felt terrible. I don't do that shit no more :rejoice:

Cheech
colonel
Region: South

Unread post by Cheech » November 13th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Who hassnt cheated?