-chris brown denies being piru

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-chris brown denies being piru

Unread post by Quiet-Q » October 1st, 2014, 9:48 am

Is Chris Brown gang affiliated? New reports claim that his alleged ties to the Bloods in Los Angeles is causing his family to worry, but the X singer told MTV News that he’s not involved with any crews.

“When you’re in L.A. and you’re around people, you meet everybody — you meet Crips, you meet Bloods, especially in this industry that I’m in,” he told MTV News during a sit-down on September 11. “I’m not in the country world, I’m not in the all-the-way pop world. [When] you’re in hip-hop, all of that meshes.”

Back in July, TMZ posted a video of Brown throwing up gang signs and reported that he had ties to the Fruits Piru gang. On Monday (September 29)TMZ reported that Chris Brown’s mother and his girlfriend, Karreuche, have asked his therapist to advise him against running in gang-affiliated circles, for the sake of his career and well-being.

Breezy tells a completely different story, though.

“I’m cordial,” he said of his relationship with gang members.

Additionally, TMZ says the LAPD has reached out to club owners in Los Angeles to dissuade them from booking Chris Brown for shows. They claim that the violence following some of his performances have been triggered by members of his entourage.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » October 1st, 2014, 9:53 am

thatdudeQ wrote:
Additionally, TMZ says the LAPD has reached out to club owners in Los Angeles to dissuade them from booking Chris Brown for shows. They claim that the violence following some of his performances have been triggered by members of his entourage.

Stupid niggahs fuhkin.up.ya.money need.to be left in the hood & have niggahs around you who know how to act so they eont mess up paper.on another note stop throeing up signs if you aint a member

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » October 1st, 2014, 9:53 am

"Nah, I'm not no gang member. I just throw up their signs and wear their color and tag their name on walls and shoot music videos in their neighborhood, but nah, I'm not a member."

Fuccin idiot I swear :whaat:

RawDawg44
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by RawDawg44 » October 1st, 2014, 10:13 am

He ain't a Piru. He just got love from Pirus. Claimin the set and being a member is 2 different things.

JJx2
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 90034

Unread post by JJx2 » October 1st, 2014, 12:26 pm

[worldstarhiphop]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/73869" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/worldstarhiphop]

lol well goes to show you how confused he really is after all the extra shit hes been doin lately...

like i be sayin though, fuck all that "extortion" and "givin back to the hood" shit...random grown OT industry claimer dudes like this arent recognized within the real/active circles in these hoods...theyre just claimers at most, not members, not bangers...

like tray dee recently said in his vladTV interview, you dont gotta claim some shit to be able to get love in a hood and from hood niggas...just be communal, fuck wit niggas, set up something in that hood or for the people from that hood to get legal money...niggas know this, so when it really comes down to it, the real ones from these hoods are still gonna look at niggas like chris brown funny...is what it is though

Zoediak1804
prince
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Unread post by Zoediak1804 » October 1st, 2014, 12:35 pm

yo JJx2 put me on the set, im ready

JJx2
superior

Unread post by JJx2 » October 1st, 2014, 12:46 pm

you gotta catch humberto first...then meet me at the park

1Million
oog
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » October 1st, 2014, 12:52 pm

Wtf is a claimer? Around here, you either down or you're not.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » October 1st, 2014, 1:08 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Wtf is a claimer? Around here, you either down or you're not.
My definition is a niggah who is claiming a crew but not getting hands dirty banging out...now what these dudes ipinuons on it might be different

Zoediak1804
prince
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Unread post by Zoediak1804 » October 1st, 2014, 1:12 pm

JJx2 wrote:you gotta catch humberto first...then meet me at the park
consider that mission accepted

JJx2
superior

Unread post by JJx2 » October 1st, 2014, 1:16 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Wtf is a claimer? Around here, you either down or you're not.
you know, those dudes in school or in your hood that you meet and end up clickin up with you, niggas feel him and tell him hes gonna be from the hood/jokingly say hes already from the hood, so that person starts claiming...but hes not really FROM yet nor is he recognized as such, besides maybe outside of his circle of homies that want him to be from

the thing is, most of that is some kid/teen shit that happens through school years when niggas are just getting they feet wet...thats why i put chris brown and people like him in that catagory, dudes obviously got minds of children or something...famous grown men making good legal money, trying to going through stages that clueless kids go through in theyre child/teen years when theyre broke and in the hood...its beyond stupid

anyway lemmie end my rants :smoke:

JJx2
superior

Unread post by JJx2 » October 1st, 2014, 1:19 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
JJx2 wrote:you gotta catch humberto first...then meet me at the park
consider that mission accepted
:lol:

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » October 1st, 2014, 1:36 pm

Chris brown is a dummy.

Yall cali nikkaz shud put a hot one in his stupid ass.

Any nigga who has Mz and decides to claim a gang is a dub....even more is that ur a RnB singer :smh: with no reason for it.

I saw that trey dee interview....made complete sense.

Bloods n crips b puttin spells on niggaz...i swear to b able to make niggaz wit Mz suddenly wanna make themselves a target for no status or real respect is some real cult type mind controllin shit that a image of a cali banga can influence these niggaz. Lol

Chris Angel
fresh meat

Unread post by Chris Angel » October 1st, 2014, 1:37 pm

Fruit town stopped taking his checcs or summtin?

JJx2
superior

Unread post by JJx2 » October 1st, 2014, 3:43 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Yall cali nikkaz shud put a hot one in his stupid ass.
wayne or chris, someday...hopefully lol

nWo Empire
colonel
Affiliation: The New York Bossez

Unread post by nWo Empire » October 1st, 2014, 3:44 pm

:2cents:

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » October 1st, 2014, 3:58 pm

JJx2 wrote:

yall niggaz been violatin wayne for so long its not even entertainin anymore..n hes not wit the action.

I cud see cb tryna act tough to a crip nigga in cali and gettin his life changed real quick.

It seem like only blood niggaz b welcomin musicians...dont see anybody hangin around crip niggaz tryna claim a set or dickride. Nobody i cud think of.

SckanlessNina
boss

Unread post by SckanlessNina » October 2nd, 2014, 10:33 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
JJx2 wrote:

yall niggaz been violatin wayne for so long its not even entertainin anymore..n hes not wit the action.

I cud see cb tryna act tough to a crip nigga in cali and gettin his life changed real quick.

It seem like only blood niggaz b welcomin musicians...dont see anybody hangin around crip niggaz tryna claim a set or dickride. Nobody i cud think of.
What niggas don't understand is history repeats itself. Crips dealt with all this all thru the 90s. Everybody was In a music vid or movie crip walkin or wearin blue and blue rags. Now it's the bloods turn. As a blood I don't like how it's going but like I stated history repeats itself daily champ

RawDawg44
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by RawDawg44 » October 2nd, 2014, 10:44 pm

He not Piru. They just kick it with him. His situation is no different than young buck, wayne, birdman, wacka flocka and jim jones. He paying the Bloods too. I will say Chris Brown get more respect than them other niggas for some reason. The whole world wanna be West Coast Gangsers (Bloods or Crips).