What is with that mentality that only blacks and Mexicans can gang bang

Oakboy
fresh meat

What is with that mentality that only blacks and Mexicans can gang bang

Post by Oakboy » September 24th, 2014, 3:32 am

I grew up in da Varrio an was raised by Mexicans but I'm full blood white and I get down wit a white/mexican gang that only has a FEW blacks.

But why is it every one thinks whites can't gang bang?!? I have done sh*t I can't talk about and I am down for the hood and I'm in a mostly white gangs that will do anything they need to for power over other gangs here.
Hell whites were gangsters first so why do we get doubted even for a second when we claim our hood now I will say this stupid a$$ white kids from da burbs tend to false flag to look cool when they don't but ain't no burbs for miles were I live but people don't see me as a real G half the time I have to prove it by beating the hell out of them with a bat or a chain or what ever is there.
Why is this.

Kamau_88xx
superior

Re: What is with that mentality that only blacks and Mexicans can gang bang

Post by Kamau_88xx » September 24th, 2014, 3:48 am

You not frm no hood , u jus bullshittn ,idk wus sup ,with u boys thinkn cuz u frm a hood ,it got to be a gang sumwer .

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » September 24th, 2014, 4:22 am

Most N*ggaz in the hood never saw a white gangsta...its always a tough white boybin the hood but the hood usually mold em like that....most N*ggaz neva encountered a gangsta white boy.

Aryan nation sh*t...them N*ggaz r wild.

PlentyMuchLovee
fresh meat

Post by PlentyMuchLovee » September 24th, 2014, 4:27 am

Iknow a lot of whiteboys tht bang but most gangs got mostly Blacks and mMexicans

(Different note :how tf do you post a thread???)

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 24th, 2014, 10:17 am

Chicago use to have some tough as white gangs. Royals, C-notes, Jousters, Insane Popes, GAYLORDS :lol: , Chi-West. They died out though and join latin mobs now :2cents:

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » September 24th, 2014, 10:17 am

white boys cant be gangster its not normal its not in them white boys get clowned at for trying to be hood which is why they are called wiggers nobody can take white gangsters seriously

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » September 24th, 2014, 10:56 am

oppkay wrote:white boys cant be gangster its not normal its not in them white boys get clowned at for trying to be hood which is why they are called wiggers nobody can take white gangsters seriously
Whites were the first gangsters tho. Way before bloods, crips, and chi gangs, they had white gangsters. Whites made the word gangster lol

Now, white boys get clowned for trying to act like brother from the ghetto, not for being gangster. There are some gangsta a$$ white boys in this world and I ain't talking bout the ones that bang black

From wiki
A gangster is a criminal who is a member of a gang. Some gangs are considered to be part of organized crime. Gangsters are also called mobsters, a term derived from mob and the suffix -ster.[1] Gangs provide a level of organization and resources that support much larger and more complex criminal transactions than an individual criminal could achieve. Gangsters have been active for many years in countries around the world.

Some gangsters, such as Al Capone, have become infamous. Gangsters are the subject of many movies, particularly from the period between 1930 and 1960. Nowadays, unorganized crime from non-Italian origins (such as Crips and Bloods) have taken to using the word "gangster" to refer to their fellow criminals, though often spelled as "gangsta" in reference to non-rhotic Black American pronunciation.

All in all, we took the word "gangster" from Italian mobsters. They made the word famous.

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » September 24th, 2014, 11:20 am

I think suwoop hit it on the head. There will. Always be white gangsters but acting black or Mexican is frowned on by most not all cuz you white :shrug:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » September 24th, 2014, 11:32 am

Its ironic how anti-white gangsta oppkay is considering...well, you know

But while I done met some down a$$ whitebois I got a feeling that OP is kinda jus fucking around...theres been 3 accounts in the past month apparently all coming from the same tiny a$$ area near corpus christi TX and theyve all been enemigos and known each other and arguing and all that

So unless someone is putting up flyers for thehoodup all around the different hoods in their town its a lil suspect.

JJx2
superior

Post by JJx2 » September 24th, 2014, 11:33 am

god is oppkay retarded...im finally putting that idiot on my block list

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » September 24th, 2014, 11:40 am

2wo-g wrote:But while I done met some down a$$ whitebois I got a feeling that OP is kinda jus fucking around...theres been 3 accounts in the past month apparently all coming from the same tiny a$$ area near corpus christi TX and theyve all been enemigos and known each other and arguing and all that

So unless someone is putting up flyers for thehoodup all around the different hoods in their town its a lil suspect.
Plus they always be trying to prove themselves or say funny stuff

Jumpmanhustla
colonel

Post by Jumpmanhustla » September 24th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Cuz bitchassness runs through white ppls blood. When da last time u heard of a black person callin da cops on someone for smokin weed? Never cuz only white ppl do ho sh*t like that.

KooReg
underboss

Post by KooReg » September 24th, 2014, 6:05 pm

n*gg*r please
Attachments
image.jpg
Nig
image.jpg (76.49 KiB) Viewed 1335 times

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » September 24th, 2014, 6:08 pm

:whaat: caspers dont bang

Nyet
sergeant

Post by Nyet » September 24th, 2014, 7:03 pm

I've seen a ton of Whites who go hard on rivals, Eastern Europeans, certain Italians, Chechens go loony tunes if you want to consider them White, some bikers get down, but they don't do it in a street gang framework.

hoodpeace2013
underboss

Post by hoodpeace2013 » September 27th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Oakboy wrote:I grew up in da Varrio an was raised by Mexicans but I'm full blood white and I get down wit a white/mexican gang that only has a FEW blacks.

But why is it every one thinks whites can't gang bang?!? I have done sh*t I can't talk about and I am down for the hood and I'm in a mostly white gangs that will do anything they need to for power over other gangs here.
Hell whites were gangsters first so why do we get doubted even for a second when we claim our hood now I will say this stupid a$$ white kids from da burbs tend to false flag to look cool when they don't but ain't no burbs for miles were I live but people don't see me as a real G half the time I have to prove it by beating the hell out of them with a bat or a chain or what ever is there.
Why is this.
whites bang in the police and military :lol:

Murder Murdock
underboss

Post by Murder Murdock » September 27th, 2014, 5:41 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Chicago use to have some tough as white gangs. Royals, C-notes, Jousters, Insane Popes, GAYLORDS :lol: , Chi-West. They died out though and join latin mobs now :2cents:
:2cents:

Kasadorez
underboss

Post by Kasadorez » September 27th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Lol I got whites in my hood doing life sentences for murking Motherf*ckers, only an idiot will say whites can't gang bang. It's white boys that act mexican, and black that get clowned on. There are specific gangs for your kind f*ck boi. If your racist then join a skin head gang, if your white but not racist then just join a peckerwood hood. PW's ain't really racist like that they just white, and like to do meth. :discust: Join a motorcycle club or some sh*t f*g boy. :tiphat: If not google the local chess club. :whaat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 27th, 2014, 5:45 pm

D-Gr52ve
fresh meat

Post by D-Gr52ve » February 9th, 2017, 11:18 am

As a White Crip I can tell you white people arent suppsoed to bang Blood or Crip only because they were founded during a time when civil rights were a huge deal. Black people were being openly discriminated against which is part of the reason why Crips were started in the first place, however it wasn't solely white people, just mostly law enforcement. Even Raymond had said he founded Crips to protect each other from the bad parts of the neighborhood which at that time were controlled by either black thugs or white corrupt law enforcement.