BOBBY SHMURDA FELONY GUN CHARGE

PrinceRED254
colonel

Re: BOBBY SHMURDA FELONY GUN CHARGE

Post by PrinceRED254 » August 30th, 2014, 9:06 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:That n*gga gonna do 3yrs, this is NY, any other state I can see him not do jail time but here, he gonna do some jail time. And he crip so you know he gonna catch static upnorth
They gonna P.C the kid. I think this is a Hip Hop stunt. Same stunt Lil Wayne pulled to do that year bid in Rykers & come out making super Blood songs.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 30th, 2014, 9:08 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:yo brooklyn23

is he stonehearted gangster crip? was that n*gga trollin or is that an actual set?
G stone crip ...they heavy in brooklyn.
PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:I'ma Say He'll Prolly Do That MAndatory 3 1\2. But You Never Know Remember THe Corey Gunz n*gga Got Knocked With the Swammy And Ain't Do No Jailtime.

is he stonehearted gangster crip? was that n*gga trollin or is that an actual set?
Gangsta Stone
oh nvm u must be referring to g. stone crips they ride the 6.. nyc got a lot of offbrand crab sh*t like Heartbreak Gangster Crips, Insane Deathrow,
Bobby Shmurda a G-Stone Crip. Because they rep the 6 & Crip I always thought of them as a Crip/Disciple hybrid, something like the 8 Ball Alliance. I think they rep the 8 also because the code 823. Which is some G-Stone sh*t.
That 8 ball sh*t was back in the day crip/folk alliance if u wanna call it...that sh*t stopped aloooong time ago...aint no love wit them like it once was....crips n folk N*ggaz been goin at it in parts of bk for a minute now..for years N*ggaz been bodyin each other.

n*ggas mix 3 gangs together :facepalm: chi-La :killself: nyc has 2 stop it...whats next
Black mickey cobra disciples :lol:
:cmon: its an alliance to get money like the blue fin bullshit in ya city

WasAHat
underboss

Post by WasAHat » August 30th, 2014, 9:09 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:That n*gga gonna do 3yrs, this is NY, any other state I can see him not do jail time but here, he gonna do some jail time. And he crip so you know he gonna catch static upnorth
Incorrect if offered a plea deal I've seen n*ggas with prior arrests/charges do as little as 6 months. Lil Wayne is a perfect example. n*gga served 8 months.

PrinceRED254
colonel

Post by PrinceRED254 » August 30th, 2014, 9:13 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:

G stone crip ...they heavy in brooklyn.
PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:I'ma Say He'll Prolly Do That MAndatory 3 1\2. But You Never Know Remember THe Corey Gunz n*gga Got Knocked With the Swammy And Ain't Do No Jailtime.

Gangsta Stone
oh nvm u must be referring to g. stone crips they ride the 6.. nyc got a lot of offbrand crab sh*t like Heartbreak Gangster Crips, Insane Deathrow,
Bobby Shmurda a G-Stone Crip. Because they rep the 6 & Crip I always thought of them as a Crip/Disciple hybrid, something like the 8 Ball Alliance. I think they rep the 8 also because the code 823. Which is some G-Stone sh*t.
That 8 ball sh*t was back in the day crip/folk alliance if u wanna call it...that sh*t stopped aloooong time ago...aint no love wit them like it once was....crips n folk N*ggaz been goin at it in parts of bk for a minute now..for years N*ggaz been bodyin each other.

n*ggas mix 3 gangs together :facepalm: chi-La :killself: nyc has 2 stop it...whats next
Black mickey cobra disciples :lol:
I believe a few Chicago & Los Angeles connects had something to do with U.B.N in New York City. G-Stone Crips probably came from the 8 Ball Alliance because ever since Crips & Folks break apart it seem like Crips stop repping the 6 here & do it the Cali way & the Folk crews just B/G.D.N or whatever. I guess New York City banging hybrid. But that's all over now. These young cats running around shooting witht their eyes close talking about Bossez & Gunnerz now.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 30th, 2014, 10:38 am

I'AM JOHNNY CASH wrote:How da hell does him having a gun makes him "about that life"
Agreed

@prince.....you do know the murder rate in ny dropped around same time b's & c's started hitting the streets though right ?

nah son, chill
boss

Post by nah son, chill » August 30th, 2014, 11:01 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:And Another Thing.. Hip Hop Cops For The Win.

Son Was In The Crib With A Gun And Other People (Prolly n*ggas He Met In The Last 2 Months) And Randomly Cops Decide To Knock On The Door? Deff Got Set Up... f*ck You "Spot him in an Apartment"? :yeahaight:
yeah... i don't get that sh*t

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » August 30th, 2014, 3:14 pm

one thing i kan say bout da south dey aint baptizin n*ggas fa dem guns da max yu can do is 5 yrs nd yu not even finna max out yu get state time yu do 1/3 fed 85% but 15 yrs got damn :facepalm:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 30th, 2014, 3:21 pm

NY laws are way to strict, squad got caught with a chrome 2 days ago and he only got 3 months in the JET program plus community service.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 30th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:NY laws are way to strict, squad got caught with a chrome 2 weeks ago and he only got 3 months in the JET program plus community service.

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » August 31st, 2014, 12:45 am

WasAHat wrote:
Incorrect if offered a plea deal I've seen n*ggas with prior arrests/charges do as little as 6 months. Lil Wayne is a perfect example. n*gga served 8 months.
How many years Plax and Ja Rule did

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » August 31st, 2014, 12:52 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:And Another Thing.. Hip Hop Cops For The Win.

Son Was In The Crib With A Gun And Other People (Prolly n*ggas He Met In The Last 2 Months) And Randomly Cops Decide To Knock On The Door? Deff Got Set Up... f*ck You "Spot him in an Apartment"? :yeahaight:

I was gon see if anything say something bout that :tiphat: