th-120.jpeg (13.16 KiB) Viewed 1111 times

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:06 pm

SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get p*ssy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

checkem wrote:
day1unity wrote:Q be like

:lol: :lol: but why take shot at dude?
Cause this b*tch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. f*ck Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:

SplashGang
underboss

Post by SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:15 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:

Cause this b*tch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. f*ck Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:
I don't give a fuk about your cyber feelings & all that extra sh*t you doing..its not that serious man up girlfriend instead of poking your lips out folding your arms & throwing tantrums making topics about n*ggahs & gossiping..you don't like me cool but dead all that street tough guy talk if you ain't gonna come threw & run up on me while I'm outside..aight ..now relax

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:17 pm

10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:18 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

day1unity wrote:10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH
Whose a snitch me ? Or a n*ggah posting pics of fuhkin 9s thinking they holding weight outside ? :lol:

When are you coming to ny that's the real question

oog

Post by » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

This n*gga Live stay worrying about n*ggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased sh*t playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this n*gga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional b*tch .

SplashGang
underboss

Post by SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:21 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:23 pm

(Posting pics of burners voluntarily when nobody wasn't even typing to your clown a$$ at that)

---------

@k.dog
.I ain't pissed just irritated that a grown man would go to great measures to keep typing another grown man name until the n*ggah respond to him....if I'm a lame why do n*ggahs feel the need to get my attention lol type of sh*t is that....

Then as far as your concerned(k.dog) you be on some bi polar sh*t hardbody...last 2 days youve found a way to type slick sh*t in my direction despite it having nothing to do with you..yet get mad when I jump in sh*t smh..you bugging

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:24 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

At the end of the day you have way less post then me regardless of account names yet....I'm outside more in your hood that you claim to be from more then you

What does that say...

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Now he's talking bout what I've posted pics :smh: SNITCH
Attachments
th-67.jpeg
th-67.jpeg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:This n*gga Live stay worrying about n*ggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased sh*t playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

Watch this n*gga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional b*tch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This n*gga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin n*ggas Seeds And sh*t?

You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. n*gga YOU A F*ck*n MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

iight meng. I guess :shrug:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:28 pm

" a dirty bronx n*ggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)

Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a n*ggah be outside

oog

Post by » August 6th, 2014, 4:29 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This n*gga Live stay worrying about n*ggas accounts like he the account Police .

You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This n*gga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin n*ggas Seeds And sh*t?

You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. n*gga YOU A F*ck*n MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread n*gga MOVE you lame .

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Serious Question - All your pics you posted magically disappeared you say.. Did mine too?? Cause I saw other people say they had to ask for them to be removed.. Or are you one of these mysterious moderators that you mentioned cause I ain't heard of no moderators on here..

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread n*gga MOVE you lame .

I Could Say You Fat And Diabetic Too :bored:
thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx n*ggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)

Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a n*ggah be outside

Next n*gga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup n*ggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

n*ggah I don't know about nobody else I'm speaking for me...several of my pics got deleted...specifically in west coast project topic I had of projects...another topic as well some of my sh*t was deleted(personal pics)...if I post some sh*t from the internet they stayed..if I was a moderator I would of been said it clown

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:

:lol: