ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 10:01 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::shrug:
so Crips, Pirus, and VL's are GD's now, seems legit
what are u talking about?
your kindergarten a$$ book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:
He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:
yeah you right, this n*gga savage a goof. whole book look fake, that sh*t said FOLK stood for Forever Our Love Kindle lmfaooo gay as fukk

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:06 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::shrug:
so Crips, Pirus, and VL's are GD's now, seems legit
what are u talking about?
your kindergarten a$$ book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:
He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:
the whole thing is pretty thick cuzz.. i didnt grab the whole thing so its likely multiple n*ggas contributed to the writing or multiple pens were used

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:09 pm

:cmon:

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:Why a PIRU Care about GD lit is my question ?

Mc Gusto CB4 a$$ n*gga str8 retarded .
get off my d*ck cuzz

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by _brolic_ » July 23rd, 2014, 11:13 pm

He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:18 pm

_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD
:cmon: u aint got no proof n*gga stop talking i crept in a muthaf*cka house and took they sh*t thats all u need. to know

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by » July 23rd, 2014, 11:20 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD
:cmon: u aint got no proof n*gga stop talking i crept in a muthaf*cka house and took they sh*t thats all u need. to know
Why what's the purpose ?

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:24 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD
:cmon: u aint got no proof n*gga stop talking i crept in a muthaf*cka house and took they sh*t thats all u need. to know
Why what's the purpose ?
:discust: i wasnt looking for just lit and u dont need to worry about that n*gga

View Side Murda
boss
Posts: 2591
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:30 pm

I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a n*gga didnt just make it up? :shrug:

View Side Murda
boss
Posts: 2591
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

Slide wrote:Damn, look like some n*gga wrote that sh*t wit his left foot.

:whaat:
:lol:

User avatar
Zoediak1804
prince
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 11:35 pm

GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless

View Side Murda
boss
Posts: 2591
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:40 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a n*gga didnt just make it up? :shrug:
Cause I don't just randomly join random sh*t at random times under random n*ggas. My food come straight from the sources. The n*ggas who put me on is the n*ggas, feel me?

Plus the east coast bloodlit ain't like yalls sh*t. We just learn history of Cali bloods, history of our set, and get a list of codes that change every month. Ain't non of that religious brain wash sh*t involved. Unless you read that fake onlinne ubn sh*t, that some random white boy made up.

That's the past tho, ain't none of that sh*t goin on no more. No more lit for us.

Skrill Gates
boss
Posts: 2637
Joined: July 14th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by Skrill Gates » July 23rd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless
It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by » July 23rd, 2014, 11:50 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless
It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.
That's why I never like them Chicago way of Bangin cuz they on that brainwashed sh*t .

Then these n*ggas be stuck on some outdated sh*t like Growth & Development thinking that's still in effect .

You tell them better but they say some dumb sh*t like the Chi is doing it wrong :lol:

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3081
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 12:27 am

gd n*ggas straight up gay :smh:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2628 times

backintheday
colonel
Posts: 691
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 12:30 am

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by backintheday » July 24th, 2014, 12:41 am

Back in the day only certain people were allowed to have written lit. Literature was taught by mouth. If there was a reason or permission was granted to give written lit out, it was only one piece at a time and once learned and recited the written piece was set on fire.

Vice Lords are still supposed to learn they literature by mouth.

If Motherf*ckers would've honored that sh*t in the first place everyone's sh*t might not be out there like it is.

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by chitowntdawg » July 24th, 2014, 1:57 am

U right too many people out there with written lit shouldve been learned all by mouth, by lessons but it is what it is now too late but sh*t here dude posted is wierd why was it written by a 5 year old ? Lit is usually typed up neatly in a book form

REDRUM 91
general
Posts: 704
Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:45 am

Are you n*ggas on here white? Frfr ya'll act weird as fukk..I know ya'll from the south so ya'll extra late on shyt but damn, you n*ggas is embarrassing..I see why it's so easy to turn you goofy a$$ n*ggas out down there..big dumb a$$ overall wearing,pickled pig feet eatin a$$ n*ggas

REDRUM 91
general
Posts: 704
Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:53 am

Image

Normal people eat chips and candy for snacks..you funky a$$ down south muthafuckas rather chew on a pig toe like it's a twizzler :discust:

Post Reply