Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 9:43 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::shrug:
so Crips, Pirus, and VL's are GD's now, seems legit
what are u talking about?
your kindergarten a$$ book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:
:ohhh: just peeped that sh*t cuzz the decks page goes on for about 3 more pages.. and dont say sh*t about "bezerker" :cmon:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 9:52 pm

yo sh*t fake as fukk, Berzerker GD's defunct out here. dem n*ggas didnt pay their dues on time

Skrill Gates
boss

Post by Skrill Gates » July 23rd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
your kindergarten a$$ book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:
He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:

oog

Post by » July 23rd, 2014, 9:56 pm

Why a PIRU Care about GD lit is my question ?

Mc Gusto CB4 a$$ n*gga str8 retarded .

PrinceRED254
colonel

Post by PrinceRED254 » July 23rd, 2014, 9:56 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:their lit has a blakk cover witha 6 pointed star in the middle, FOLK NATION on the top, and GANGSTER DISCIPLE on the bottom. wen you open it theirs a picture of Larry Hoover, VL's and LK's all got lits and their sh*t is close to that. wat gang writes their sh*t in a notebook? fake as fukk
i find it hard to believe gangs get they sh*t put in hardcover novels.. most lit is in a notebook :comeon: even in chicago its either typed or written just like the East Coast Book Of Knowledge for bloods
You not talking about New York U.B.N? I can't tell you about the N.Y.B or N.Y.B.B.A or whatever but New York U.B.N sh*t comes in a book. And in that book it states that nothing in it should be written on paper! Only time you get to see that "book of knowledge" is when you attend the U.B.N meeting host by a general of the U.B.N.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 10:01 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:
yeah you right, this n*gga savage a goof. whole book look fake, that sh*t said FOLK stood for Forever Our Love Kindle lmfaooo gay as fukk

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:06 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
the whole thing is pretty thick cuzz.. i didnt grab the whole thing so its likely multiple n*ggas contributed to the writing or multiple pens were used

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:09 pm

:cmon:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:Why a PIRU Care about GD lit is my question ?

Mc Gusto CB4 a$$ n*gga str8 retarded .
get off my d*ck cuzz

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 23rd, 2014, 11:13 pm

He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:18 pm

_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD
:cmon: u aint got no proof n*gga stop talking i crept in a muthaf*cka house and took they sh*t thats all u need. to know

oog

Post by » July 23rd, 2014, 11:20 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this sh*t hisself then claimed he jacked it XD
:cmon: u aint got no proof n*gga stop talking i crept in a muthaf*cka house and took they sh*t thats all u need. to know
Why what's the purpose ?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:24 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Why what's the purpose ?
:discust: i wasnt looking for just lit and u dont need to worry about that n*gga

View Side Murda
boss

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:30 pm

I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a n*gga didnt just make it up? :shrug:

View Side Murda
boss

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

Slide wrote:Damn, look like some n*gga wrote that sh*t wit his left foot.

:whaat:
:lol:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 11:35 pm

GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless

View Side Murda
boss

Post by View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:40 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a n*gga didnt just make it up? :shrug:
Cause I don't just randomly join random sh*t at random times under random n*ggas. My food come straight from the sources. The n*ggas who put me on is the n*ggas, feel me?

Plus the east coast bloodlit ain't like yalls sh*t. We just learn history of Cali bloods, history of our set, and get a list of codes that change every month. Ain't non of that religious brain wash sh*t involved. Unless you read that fake onlinne ubn sh*t, that some random white boy made up.

That's the past tho, ain't none of that sh*t goin on no more. No more lit for us.

Skrill Gates
boss

Post by Skrill Gates » July 23rd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless
It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.

oog

Post by » July 23rd, 2014, 11:50 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem n*ggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless
It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.
That's why I never like them Chicago way of Bangin cuz they on that brainwashed sh*t .

Then these n*ggas be stuck on some outdated sh*t like Growth & Development thinking that's still in effect .

You tell them better but they say some dumb sh*t like the Chi is doing it wrong :lol: